Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready (3044 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by dammyzz: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2013
undecided
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by dammyzz: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2013
my gf wants* seX buh im nt ready..now shes acting wierd wot do i do
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by rill: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Hook her up with "Borntofuck"

2 Likes

Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Danhumprey: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2013
dammyzz: my gf wants* seX buh im nt ready..now shes acting wierd wot do i do
Bro,stop falling hands and do the needful! angry
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
dammyzz: my gf wants* seX buh im nt ready..now shes acting wierd wot do i do

Your Preek dey pain you? undecided

Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by deor03(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Tell her to wait till you finish treating your STD .
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by chucky101(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Sit back and watch her break-up with you.
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by tpapi: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2013
R u sure of ur hiv status
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by dammyzz: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
yeah...I'm sure bug I'm not just ready for it now
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by xcitedjay(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
dammyzz: yeah...I'm sure bug I'm not just ready for it now

Such words shouldn't be coming out of a man.
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by EzePromoe: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
xcitedjay:

Such words shouldn't be coming out of a man.
I wonder o.
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Dygeasy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
You Don Use Your Manhood Do Vow With Your Ex-GF?? :-D
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by NnamdiN: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Not ready? That's for girls. Guys are always ready.
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by hardbody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
are you ga.y or do you have er.ec.tile dysfunction? How on earth can a guy not be ready 24/7 to gallop your gal? o'l boy, you get issues, i swear
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Bro,stop falling hands and do the needful! angry
U said do the needful? You mean he shud steal money? From where? Does he work with airport?
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Waspy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
NnamdiN: Not ready? That's for girls. Guys are always ready.
hardbody: are you ga.y or do you have er.ec.tile dysfunction? How on earth can a guy not be ready 24/7 to gallop your gal? o'l boy, you get issues, i swear
NnamdiN: Not ready? That's for girls. Guys are always ready.
Big fat lie...... A man was sacked at work, gets home and his landlord hands him Quit Notice, enters his house and his children complain of hunger and schl fees. Now tell me if him preek go stand dat night? grin BTW, my uncle once told me Fvck dey tire person ooo, when person don old reach Sir Alex Ferguson age grin Seriously, Mood, some drugs, Weather, Stress, Age, Hormonal Changes/therapy e.t.c all affect Libido
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by dammyzz: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
she wan use am take tie me down
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Manweysabi(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2013
dammyzz: she wan use am take tie me down

Na small pikin dey worry you.. undecided
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by youngPRO(m): 2:01am On Nov 13, 2013
PM me her number ASAP, I want to have a word or two with her
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Tell her you are preserving your virginity for your future wife on your matrimonial bed...
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by chamboy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Baba na crush.... b dis one, y do u want to b successful no b for Bleep nii
..... Na small prick u get na y u dey talk like dis
Waspy: Big fat lie...... A man was sacked at work, gets home and his landlord hands him Quit Notice, enters his house and his children complain of hunger and schl fees. Now tell me if him preek go stand dat night? grin BTW, my uncle once told me Fvck dey tire person ooo, when person don old reach Sir Alex Ferguson age grin Seriously, Mood, some drugs, Weather, Stress, Age, Hormonal Changes/therapy e.t.c all affect Libido
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by NnamdiN: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Waspy: Big fat lie...... A man was sacked at work, gets home and his landlord hands him Quit Notice, enters his house and his children complain of hunger and schl fees. Now tell me if him preek go stand dat night? grin BTW, my uncle once told me Fvck dey tire person ooo, when person don old reach Sir Alex Ferguson age grin Seriously, Mood, some drugs, Weather, Stress, Age, Hormonal Changes/therapy e.t.c all affect Libido
well I'm speaking for myself. I've never turned down se x. I make frnds with nymphs so I know what I'm saying. wink
Re: When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready by NnamdiN: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Love Rich Guys Or Their Money? / 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women / Shocking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Sex !!! (must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.