Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin (2742 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote
author=Vicjustice]Let no one insult her, she has the
rights to her own desires and choice
[/quote]
my dear well done,na only you say something nice here 2day......thanks........:*:*
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by doomsdayII(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
nancyberry:
since u want to be mannnerless n rude....i would reciprocate it
you can tell all dat to ur mother wen u c her.......
. When you see a coward you surely will know one. I talked to you and you faced my MOM. Doesn't dat make you a faceless fa.g. You can't even talk back at me. Grow up dude
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by akpur1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
08088761091 asap
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Flygerian1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm a medical doctor. A nurse needed. Contact me on my mobile number 080-04-014-024-0444-01k.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by chineloSA(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Flygerian.:
I'm a medical doctor. A nurse needed. Contact me on my mobile number 080-04-014-024-0444-01k.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Youngpo413: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Harbosede02:
imagine!

lol
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yahoo1:
Op...no mind dem..u go meet one ...might be a native doctor though
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Miss teng teng teng naija men be like white men for your eye? Go to Ubth u will find young single doctors there.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by wordbank(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2014
So no guy for hia wan befriend dis op of a girl. Her Kpomo still..... grin grin
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Ekechuks(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Danhumprey:
Milady,I think you are on a long thing! You're a searching for those qualities in a man? Just pray you're lucky to get a man with such qualities. grin

From your pix,I assume you are 30yrs and above. I'm sorry to tell you,that you must learn to compromise. You may come across a man with such qualities,but he may not be a doctor. On the other hand,you may come across a man who is a doctor,but unfortunately doesn't possess those qualities.

The question is,what are you looking for in a man? His character and qualities or his occupation? The choice is yours.

no she isn't on a long thing.. I know a man with those qualities.. his name is Jesus Christ
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2014
The OP didn't even state all she has to offer, she could just be one psycho seekin for an unsuspecting doctor to tie down his life. She didn't even state what she has to offer, she didn't put up her pix here, she didn't even describe how she looks like and whether she's GOD fearing or not. She is rude and could insult her mother in-law since she has no respect for mothers, and she could also be a ritualist. I would only advice anybody to contact her at his own risk cos one thing seems right here, it will be your doom

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Battery1(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Am a native doctor from Igbo land..Okija shrine. Pls wil u marry me?
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Nancy dear i can be a doctor for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I React? / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice / Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.