Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (56522 Views)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Wokeyim(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2008
sistawoman:

Cuz i thought yall were getting tired of hearing about my husband.

Husband, ex-husband, pre-husband, we are tired of hearing of them all. Get us some fresh news!!!

salinson:

well this kind of issue is interesting because some ladies are decent that guys don't need to ask for sex but if the time comes that is necessary for sex she will definitely surrender for the guy.
while most ladies now look forward for sex, that any guy been is boy friend or fancy if so called did not show sign of interest in sex she within 2weeks, she will go for some one else,so that why most guys and me qiucly do that before she act funny.
for me have met several ladies and have sex with them that same day, while most of my ladies, first or second time we met we must surely go for kissing.

WELL DONE!!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by seun001(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2008
lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by henrydan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
So what triggers the female emotions to really go for a specific man? On what basis do women decide which man they are going to choose for a date or even for a long term relationship? You see there are some traits which attracts them to a certain kind of a man. If you develop these traits you will become a stunning girl magnet almost overnight. Read on to discover what these traits are and achieve mind blowing results,

Trigger her emotions- This is what you should be able to do if you really want to get the kind of woman you want. You should be able to get them emotionally involved with you. You see unless a woman will get emotional with you there is absolutely no way she would ever consider you for anything. She should never get dry feelings around you; Always remember that if she is emotionally dry around you she would never be with you.

Make her feel secure- This is another trait every woman desperately desires in her man. You should be able to make her feel secure not only physically but emotionally as well. She should get a sense of security around you as that's something which will really get her into you.

Make her feel good about herself- This is one point which is extremely important when it comes to the matter of really getting her to want you. You should have the ability to make her feel real special about herself when she is in your company. You see we all love ourselves more than we love anyone else. Therefore if you can make her feel good about herself she would be willing to be around you more and more.

What you don't know yet- Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman's mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say? They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Do you know there are some secrets women don't want men to know but you absolutely must know these secrets in order to succeed with women?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by chamotex(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
henrydan:

So what triggers the female emotions to really go for a specific man? On what basis do women decide which man they are going to choose for a date or even for a long term relationship? You see there are some traits which attracts them to a certain kind of a man. If you develop these traits you will become a stunning girl magnet almost overnight. Read on to discover what these traits are and achieve mind blowing results,

Trigger her emotions- This is what you should be able to do if you really want to get the kind of woman you want. You should be able to get them emotionally involved with you. You see unless a woman will get emotional with you there is absolutely no way she would ever consider you for anything. She should never get dry feelings around you; Always remember that if she is emotionally dry around you she would never be with you.

Make her feel secure- This is another trait every woman desperately desires in her man. You should be able to make her feel secure not only physically but emotionally as well. She should get a sense of security around you as that's something which will really get her into you.

Make her feel good about herself- This is one point which is extremely important when it comes to the matter of really getting her to want you. You should have the ability to make her feel real special about herself when she is in your company. You see we all love ourselves more than we love anyone else. Therefore if you can make her feel good about herself she would be willing to be around you more and more.

What you don't know yet- Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman's mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say? They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Do you know there are some secrets women don't want men to know but you absolutely must know these secrets in order to succeed with women?

Guy u forgot to put quote, grin cheesy grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by incharge1: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lakanye,
cat got your tongue. ignorant fellow showing his ignorance
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by lukkie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2008
the important thing about women is WHAT NOT TO SAY. if u know and avoid them u can talk about anything else. women don't have any written rules about these things, they're just turned off by them.

find these tips helpful.

-focus the attention on her; talk as little as possible about yourself. they may not admit it but women love mysterious men.

-gauge the girl's intelligence before bringing up a topic and generally talk about things that'll flatter her. keep away from boring topics like the new pictures taken from mars or the latest premiership standings.

-2 topics NOT to discuss with girls; RELIGION and POLITICS (the two biggest problems in the world by the way).

-discuss neutral topics. don't talk about sex, she'll find it offensive and make u look like a sex-starved animal; let your body language do that. they can't miss it.

-dont curse, swear or use profanities or sex undertones; these would turn off a new girl.

-whatever u do, dont lie; at least pretend to be honest.

-don't forget that women are talkatives. they'll always have something to say once they're a little acquainted with u.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by kingssmith(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
hey,

on the outing with a woman is never a doll moment topic i are just much to talk about,you ask her does and don't and you guys will talk about yours too then then you compare and ask her
if there is any one of it she can mend if you ask her to,ask her about the kind/class of female friends she like keeping and her role model and mentor,in a woman and man, color she likes and hates places she visited and were she has not been too,then you talk about you all the same, in same direction to tell her who you prefer i your family mom or dad just to get her own side, tell her why,so you guys can ague about about it a little but remember don't win the argument leave it for another day, her preference in cars model her favourite artist ask about her family sisters brother and how they treat her, tell hers about yours too,

of course you are suppose to know her religion what she
and what she wants to be in future
/ambitions tell hers, you want her to change it for your sake, note. whatever it is just to raise some long conversations and at the same time study her,ask her one thing she cant forgive for, share your kind of person to her and ask her of hers too,some time act like there is some thing
on her eyebowl try cleaning it i mean fake it just to show concern about her look and appreciate her beauty almost each moment you look at her, try and look straight to her ball to ball.
don't ever bowl low your head before she does. be still let low down first. important.tell her your mum is gonna like her and that you regretting meeting her today, she will be surprised then you can ease her by saying, its just that you are wondering what pleasure you have been missing when she has not being in your life.

this can take guys up to 5hrs and as you are saying all this look around you met find something natural things talk about anything but make sense at at all cause especially when your dealing with lady .

how do you know the class she belongs, ask the following

1 i know women don't like politics, if no you go on but if yes

say what you know about it briefly and don't get carried away with it

2ask what was her growing up like, from this you can match a topic for,

3 if anybody had influence on her who/how why

4 ask her daily routine at home

5 ask places she like hanging and the kind of people she
wants to hang with.

i Will talk more later

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by princeshow(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2008
Hmmmmmmm, good topic for a lady? o.k, Get her head on your leg, Tell her how much u lov her, Discuss about the future, Tell her what drives u towards her, Ask about her family, Be concern about her future, Ask her what she would do with a large sum of money, this is to measure her I.Q. Stay blessed.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by obuchineme: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
Lakanye,
i guess u're still a little boy,but if ma guess is wrong then nsogbu di,i mean wahala wa,akwei masala.
Infact i doubt if u have a sis.For you to have seen the womenfolks as bedtoys is sad and i just pray
that u realize u're not doing urself anygood before its too late,becos it really could be.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2008
focus the attention on her; talk as little as possible about yourself. they may not admit it but women love mysterious men.
nonsense!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by obuchineme: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Wokeyim dear,
You asked an innocent yet vital qoestion.
i will say,the kind of topics you discuss with a girl will largely depend on 1.her area of interest, yes this is important because it will give you more info about her level of intellectual capability.Ask to know things she like about life i mean serious and trivial issues,your discussion will be based largely on these because women rarely get tired of talking infact make a link between a topic and another still within the premise of her passion and you can spend the whole day talking.
As a matter of fact women are wonderful and the like men who wants to bring the best out of them. so just relax and do it maturedly and passionately.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by obuchineme: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2008
I want the likes of Lakanye in the house to know that

"Any female can give a man pleasure
Only a woman can give him love
Any girl with half a wit can show him a good time
Only a real woman can give him happiness
Any date can be fun to fill his carefree hours,
Only a real woman brings God and herself to fill his heart."

So choose ye this day what yo want.pleasure or genuine love
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by linnie21: 2:11am On Jul 21, 2008
angry i need more *useful* stuff here tongue
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by madamkoko: 3:02am On Jul 21, 2008
@ poster : you can start by saying what color is ur underwear ? undecided undecided
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sima(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2008
what's d size of ur boobs
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by dammizz(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2008
U folks wont wstop pickin on urself. Anywayz,
Hey Guy, Just ask her questions about herself while you sit down, relax with your hands crossed over your chest and listen while she does the talking, You can tease her with her own words along cool
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by lui1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2008
sup dude, start wit askin her wat her hobbies are and try to find our if she likes Musik knowing her kind of music and kind of favorite artist will make u know her kind of person and if she is a corect gel, dis works 4 me. i dnt know abt anybodyelse oh. after dat u'll find out how many dey re at home n wat number she is. after dat think of any kool flattery. gels like guyz dat re gud wit words even if it will make som of dem say u re a womanizer. after dis little talks just be yourself and try to be truthful in everythin u say. she willl now ask u all dis questions back, at d end of d day u will see dat 2hrs has gone and u guyz hav really got talkin. I wish u d best
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by ugondu: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2008
hi dear, jst initiate any educative, informative  and interesting topic wink. Mak sure u're an interesting person to be with. she'll appreciate u afterwards,  Soar!!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by AKO1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ poster and & every other person 'looking for help'

Formulas can be helpful but when you have so many of them, you become so confused you dont know which to use. undecided

1 Like

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by oloto(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
hey dont you know what to discuss. just discuss grin football,playstation games, boxing and wrestling. i bet you she would be interested.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by bobvicker: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
hey LAKANYE(send me your email) that is a good omment i agree with you some girls don't want to talk about sex just because they want to swallow you up,others are shy while some feel like it is nudity now do they mean that they have never had sex or they think it is not neccesary why?To me you can talk about news,movies wheather fictious or not,likes&interst and may be they way of living to mention but a few.Just be open girls ok my email address(vickerbw@yahoo.co.uk) God be with you

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by bobvicker: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
TEN STRONG POINTS&TOPICS TO DISCUSS&WIN A GIRL
Guys i remember one time when i used to be in a swam of girls just because they loved me of my winking,interesting funny,fictious stories&jokes like (you are smart) auuhhh she will
say really but for you do one thing continue with the day's topic like news,what you have been doing since morning,(you are lost)(i enjoy most of the time i spend with you).Guys such cmments leave them happy and wanting to be with you all the time.How to win a heart of an admirable lady 1.Be very Confident 2.Smooth&sweet talk 3.Listen&learn her then quickly adapt to her way of conduct(most babes want to be trusted,they want to show you how they care) 4.Get to know her likes(girls love:music,movies,clubbing,fun,cooking,hygiene,hanging in new places,tie dressing or let he tell you what to drees) first 5.Give her some romance&promise her that you will love her only 6.Avoid staring/glancing at other babes when she is around 7.Never show her 100% love that you can't show yourself because she will take you for granted 8.Be yourself girls love down to earth guys 9.Create some competitiveness by having other friends of opposite sex(girls) she will show you all the love.(vickerbw@yahoo.co.uk)LOVER

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by bobvicker: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
TEN STRONG POINTS&TOPICS TO DISCUSS&WIN A GIRL
Guys i remember one time when i used to be in a swam of girls just because they loved me of my winking,interesting funny,fictious stories&jokes like (you are smart) auuhhh she will
say really but for you do one thing continue with the day's topic like news,what you have been doing since morning,(you are lost)(i enjoy most of the time i spend with you).Guys such cmments leave them happy and wanting to be with you all the time.How to win a heart of an admirable lady 1.Be very Confident 2.Smooth&sweet talk 3.Listen&learn her then quickly adapt to her way of conduct(most babes want to be trusted,they want to show you how they care) 4.Get to know her likes(girls love:music,movies,clubbing,fun,cooking,hygiene,hanging in new places,tie dressing or let he tell you what to drees) first 5.Give her some romance&promise her that you will love her only 6.Avoid staring/glancing at other babes when she is around 7.Never show her 100% love that you can't show yourself because she will take you for granted 8.Be yourself girls love down to earth guys 9.Create some competitiveness by having other friends of opposite sex(girls) she will show you all the love.(vickerbw@yahoo.co.uk)LOVER
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by StephenP(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
Maybe sex?

[size=5pt]Disclaimer: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of the Nairaland, other Nairalanders or the poster himself.[/size]
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
Stephen LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by KojoAseda(m): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2008
Ask her about her life, her interests, about herself. The biggest mistake us guys make is talking about ourselves too much.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by ayobase(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2008
just be natural
keep quiet when there is nothing
to say!!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
@poster talk about sex isn't that what guys think of 99% of a time?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by pureminded: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster,Try and talk about your dead great great grand fathers , Ok?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Olowojeje: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
It seems to be the only thing ALL Naija gurls are conversant with
  polite  insul,  lipsrsealed
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by CrazyMan(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
What to say to a girl would depend on how you meet her, the environment you meet her etc. For example lets say you met in a bus, then you can focus your discussion about buses, travelling any issues related to that aspect. You can frame up stories just to make her emotionally moved by telling her about a robbery you experienced while travelling to Lagos by night. She in return would tell you a framed story about how her sister, or brother or Aunty had a similar experience. And before you know it, you two are connecting; she would see you as an interesting person, you can go ahead and pull the rope longer and longer. But make sure it doesn't cut because if it does, all you've worked for would be in vain. Good luck.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by ARABJAY(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2013
ephisi: Guy very easy. Just talk about her, make her the subject of 90% of all ur conversations, and take note of every thing u learn about her. It will suprise u that as u deyyarn she her self will be producing topics for you. so just keep ur ears open. One gist leads to another

True talk mhan..always use the fact that ladies love to talk especially about themselves to your advantage..let the center of the conversation b about her..let her sense how interested you are in getting to know all about her.most times just start wif tell mε everyfin about you n from der pick the nxt topic from what she tells you. dude its a conversation with a girl not an interview so let it flow,i mean you dnt fink about what to talk about when with your guys right.so its the same but the only difference here is dt sweet punnany.lolz.before i forget learn to practice normal random conversations with your female friends dt helps too wen you ready for a date wif the opposite sex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.