Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (57180 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by chimere66: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria, Ghana and a few other African countries
are excluded from many online dating sites because of the scams and schemes coming out of those countries, but those who persevere can find love.

Micky and Faith were able to find love as many are doing despite the negativity from the various online sites. I say hang in there and keep going. We can see it pays off for many!

Micky shares his story......

'Love knows no colour or distance,our relationship proved that as my beautiful wife Faith is from Nigeria and I’m from England, we met online and the distances seemed impossible and we had people on both sides telling us is isn’t real, it’s a scam, and if it isn’t, that we are too different for it to work out. And we will only end up giving up and much more. But our love for each other grew so did our strength.

To the point that we were willing to do anything to
be together, as my loving wife proved by waiting a
whole year for me to travel to meet her. As much
as it was so difficult for her because she got mucked couple of times, but I am so glad she got support of her family that helped her through it.So we ignored everyone and I traveled to her. We are now married and we are about to start our beautiful mixed family. True love conquers all and will always prevail'.

Remember love sees no colour, may God bless you all as he has blessed.Congrats to this beautiful couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pretty-nigerian-lady-faith-weds-uk-man.html

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by chimere66: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by chimere66: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2016
congrats 2 her..
Most beautiful ladies just don't know their worth, just wasting away with gud for nothing dudes all in d name of luv n gud s3x

51 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2016
otogam uto eee

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by edurochas10(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Hahaha no all are a camper after all
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Rayfield: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
"...God, this was my Prayer point at 2014 and 2015 Shiloh, let your will be done quick. Am losing patient. Forgive me my sins and Pick my call."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
cry kiss cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by paschal47(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
ladies, what's happening?

HML anyway
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Sweet, they look compatible

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by daclint(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Isorait

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
I JUST HOPE SHES KNOW WHITE GUYS GOT TINY BANANAS COMPARED TO US............ SHE GOON COME BACK...... WAITING!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by dissybling(f): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
aww beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
i hope he's original oyibo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice One.....

No need clicking on that site to find a white wife..

My Fiancee is So beautiful and loyal grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Luizkid:
congrats 2 her..
Most beautiful ladies just don't know their worth, just wasting away with gud for nothing dudes all in d name of luv n gud s3x
Read ur statement again young girl; can you spot ur shallow reasoning?
What stops most girls from working hard to acquire wealth so that men will run after them since they have worth rather than begin for alms.
That was how I ask a girl how she was on Facebook some days ago, all she could answer me was "pls i need data to browse". I quickly ask her if it's a prerequisite to keep on the conversation with me... I ended the chat.

Take ur time and go through this topic below and see the way most girls ended that have this same reasoning like you

https://www.nairaland.com/3383659/wife-absconded-kids

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by musttapha(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
I won't be amaze if she get divorced tommorow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Who sabi name of that site... Am a Nigerian prince also looking for an oyinbo so I can deposit my billions of naira... cry edakun EPP me..issa emergency! All this oyinbo no wan reply me ooo and my billions is wasting... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by VanTee20(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016

Congratulations to them. Wish them conjugal bliss.
May they forever remain . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Luizkid:
congrats 2 her..
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Na her luck
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by stevesheddy(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Future secured..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
so fhurking cute. I love them both
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
fortunechy:
i hope he's original oyibo
no oo ..he's China!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Her net don catch beta fish,passport certified.Abeg I wan register for that site too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations to them... But green card loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful Bride tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.