Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110721 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
our guyz fine o

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
My one and only

tongue

13 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am coming
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Chylo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
I don't believe this. Isn't it all vanity?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: First page nd already this much pix..
More grease to ur elbows u handsome men!

My man looks like a model yall will feel offended grin grin
Post am, we wan see tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
since nairaland girls dey shame let show them how it is done
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: My one and only

tongue

See model...

Me and that guy, I no know who fat pass tongue tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: na me be this oh make una no laugh
Abeg no vex oo,are u a building inspector? Why u dey parol d house na? Mbok na simple kwention ooo
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by youngPRO(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emmmmm... Abu Mikey what happened to the other thread?

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: My one and lonely

tongue
Ok...cool...

Still dey learn work sha..... tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

See model...

Me and that guy, I no know who fat pass tongue tongue
haha u mad!! Hs not far!! Hs just a big guy!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
Abeg no vex oo,are u a building inspector? Why u dey parol d house na? Mbok na simple kwention ooo
no mind me jare
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: haha u mad!! Hs not far!! Hs just a big guy!!

That's what I keep telling people and myself... Na me know the truth and how e dey feel to dey look my old pictures....

Ask am for private today make you see the answer wey him go give you angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: I am coming
you never still come
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: you never still come

Use "arrive" na... You know how "come" dey sound like na....

Na men thread be this oo and I dey look for trouble wella grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Model kò......na car abi na truck ?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Use "arrive" na... You know how "come" dey sound like na....

Na men thread be this oo and I dey look for trouble wella grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
So na kid dis abu b

6 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Karleb: So na kid dis abu b

You no go know until you see grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Lemme set the ball rolling.. smiley

kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
mikey i repping soonest oo.. but wont this thread be shut down, cox anoda same thread exists??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Karleb: So na kid dis abu b
grin....na dem b terrorists onlyn naw...abi u dey expect matured man wey get oda tnz 2 think of 2 cum dey rampant onlyn lyk dah boy ?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

grin grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
youngPRO: Emmmmm... Abu Mikey what happened to the other thread?

That one na for girls...

The ladies aint doing it the way its supposed to be done, so then Men wanna show them how its been done wink

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

You no go know until you see grin grin
i am telling u my broda and even you gan u look younger than i expected.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Karleb: i am telling u my broda and even you gan u look younger than i expected.

Me?

The first pictures were taken last year.... I am a bit older now... With even big belle to crown am all grin grin

Better mind yourself... I old pass you grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
grin....na dem b terrorists onlyn naw...abi u dey expect matured man wey get oda tnz 2 think of 2 cum dey rampant onlyn lyk dah boy ?
k o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: undecided

grin

Middle finger to you grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: mikey i repping soonest oo.. but wont this thread be shut down, cox anoda same thread exists??

That's with a different title!!
This one is more like the exact male version of the female thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.