Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111176 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux: My turn cheesy
no play with men make we no E-slap you oh

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: I don shine my eye well I only see three dark things
*sobs*na human being u jst call thing abi?

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: My head jst dey shake 4 all of una,una no get motivation at all!person upload pix,nt even a single like 4 dat person...e da ju gan o...well make i post my fwnd pix,d guy fynnnn pass of all una.*dodges stone*

hahahahahahahahah RotfLMAOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Mah post ? grin
carry go grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux: lol tongue
oh boy,na 4 dream u take dat pix??

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
You don't want more girls crushing already,I understand smiley..but that supporters team no be am o.
Hmmn! You sef don learn sweet mouth shey? grin

No worry! Na supporters team dey block missiles thrown at those who post their pics!! My guys need it!! smiley. If we dont cheer them, who will?

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lux fine pass xy.

U try! But d Ewo wey dey ur face spoil dis pic. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia ya hubby fyn o wink

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
only

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: *sobs*na human being u jst call thing abi?
werin I no see how I go call human being
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,hny na me ogrin

na becox say na u na i no unleash...grin smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: oh boy,na 4 dream u take dat pix??

lol what?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu!! Correct fine Boy! You represent wella!!

The guys are so far showing much promise!!! **clear road*** NL fine boys mean business!

As for any block head that thinks he can get away with calling me gay, then i pity you! grin. Trust me, you dont wanna ffuck with me!! sad angry ..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia you and Ike don do sotey una come resemble grin.
Nadia_SA1: My one and only

tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nastydroid(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
following :-D
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lemme set the ball rolling.. smiley

Your smile, I love it smiley

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes! Another one on the way smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

na becox say na u na i no unleash...grin smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Really? And you were teasing most of the girls who uploaded their photos yesterday? I mean, see your sandpapery face. angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
lorretta u: Nadia you and Ike don do sotey una come resemble grin.
lorretta I don't understand
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: Abu!! Correct fine Boy! You represent wella!!

The guys are so far showing much promise!!! **clear road*** NL fine boys mean business!

As for any block head that thinks he can get away with calling me gay, then i pity you! grin. Trust me, you dont wanna ffuck with me!! sad angry ..

gringrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lux fine pass xy.

U try! But d Ewo wey dey ur face spoil dis pic. tongue

Idowu, what is ewo abeg? sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danny lux, you fine!!

If no be cos of feminism, na you dem for dey use for "LUX ADVERT"!! smiley

The guys who have posted so far are raising the bar!! Nice!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
lorretta u: Nadia you and Ike don do sotey una come resemble grin.

i think say na only me notice am
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Idowu, what is ewo abeg? sad
Boil
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: the guy behind the bolded words..
fine guy!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Really? And you were teasing most of the girls who uploaded their photos yesterday? I mean, see your sandpapery face. angry
grin grin. WIKID!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
AdannayaBella:

where's your pic?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

lol what?
nafin o,u jst luk lyk person wey dey wait 4 pension payment..hehehehehehecheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i think say na only me notice am
pls what does she mean
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lorretta I don't understand
u sure sey u no undastand?tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowu let me torture you, are your eyes sore yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.