Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111205 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Meaning that all the years of
Hmm* clears throat* fluid exchange grin
Has caused both of you to start looking alike
Nadia_SA1: lorretta I don't understand
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

9/10 buoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you too much jawe

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Idowu, what is ewo abeg? sad
ewo na boli..hehehehe.egun!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Really? And you were teasing most of the girls who uploaded their photos yesterday? I mean, see your sandpapery face. angry
Lmao! Don't mind him, average Nnamdi yabbing fine gehs. See him trapezium head like Mr Ibu nose. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
lorretta u: Meaning that all the years of
Hmm* clears throat* fluid exchange grin
Has caused both of you to start looking alike
OH LOL

We haven't exchange any fluids yet thou
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
This one be like if you don't know me, don't judge me ... smiley

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Really? And you were teasing most of the girls who uploaded their photos yesterday? I mean, see your sandpapery face. angry

Why Evulz na sad

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
IamTitanium: Nadia ya hubby fyn o wink
thank u
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: This one be like if you don't know me, don't judge me ... smiley
Owambe! Ur suit na dioe! Ur shades na serious sun blocker.Choiiiii! Welcome to Aba! Na u dey reign cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013

5/10

But wait oh na your papa use the suit remain for you
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Owambe! Ur suit na dioe! Ur shades na serious sun blocker.Choiiiii! Welcome to Aba! Na u dey reign cheesy
ROFTL!!u no go kill person
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by rill: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Me no handsome, so mah just dy observe sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
god of music , com post ur pic jare.. if tht white guy wey u dey share im pic trace u enter nairaland eh... u don dead.... sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Thugnificent(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
NL has more handsome guys than girls #fact

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Don't mind him, average Nnamdi yabbing fine gehs. See him trapezium head like Mr Ibu nose. grin

LOL! God knows most of us are more presentable than the girls.
You can keep blabbing like a ghetto chick which you are

sorry!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013

Badosky nor go kill me with laughter oo gringrin

#ewo
#sun blocker
#welcome to aba cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy:

5/10

bros u wey dey yab, drop u picz na.. kilo_fuckn_de??grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: OH LOL

We haven't exchange any fluids yet thou

I be wan jump pass but no wayyyyyy.... You never exchange wetin? With that kind pishure wey you half-nyash dey show for background?

I don read some of your thread o.... I know wetin happen and where the belle go
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Idowu let me torture you, are your eyes sore yet?
Oya na! Thank God my phone kuku get crackproof. So nothing dey pa! D phone go drop but nothing go do my screen.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thugnificent: NL has more handsome guys than girls #fact
itz a piri i don't argue on tuesday evening....smh
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
I know say the pix no clear but make una manage am

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*falls from maggi cube* LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thugnificent: NL has more handsome guys than girls #fact
Yes o...tell dem grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: I know say the pix no clear but make una manage am
wey d pishure??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

LOL! God knows most of us are more presentable than the girls.
You can keep blabbing like a ghetto chick which you are

sorry!
Awwww... Getting emotional already? When u dey hype d ones wey talk me dey bleach, I talk? Now I dey play home game, u con dey rise like agege bread. Vamoose! Average Nnamdi!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I be wan jump pass but no wayyyyyy.... You never exchange wetin? With that kind pishure wey you half-nyash dey show for background?

I don read some of your thread o.... I know wetin happen and where the belle go
sharap

We taking things slow
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Silly girls coming here to demoralize us
Ndi ara angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Correct handsome man!!

I tell ya--- Guys mean business!! cheesy

Almost, if not all the pics posted so far goes to show that NL men aint your average looking Nigerian men! wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by luvablesam(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy:

5/10

Stop d insults ....atleast d guy try....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn! You sef don learn sweet mouth shey? grin

No worry! Na supporters team dey block missiles thrown at those who post their pics!! My guys need it!! smiley. If we dont cheer them, who will?
You be chairman for sweet tongue na so I understand.
But seriously why are you this shy? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux: Silly girls coming here to demoralize us
Ndi ara angry
Lmaaaao! Nkpi don vex o grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by troy20(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
your suite and your glasses look custom made.nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (156) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.