Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110445 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nadia_SA1: But he's head is sexy..
chai EYESWIDEOPEN see wetin ur HEAD don cause now,ur head don make nadia dey write stupid english,na ur kain head dey kill network,no wonder the network slow today. ;Dsee as head be like dick.

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: chai EYESWIDEOPEN see wetin ur HEAD don cause now,ur head don make nadia dey write stupid english,na ur kain head dey kill network,no wonder the network slow today. ;Dsee as head be like dick.
angry bros u wicked *** shocked dick. BUHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: ^^
Try another line, that doesn't seem to have worked undecided
sad ** Wat is diz 1 saying?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
bro !! U handsome dnt mind haters
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Head_Masta! grin

He's cute! Na just hin imperfection(head) dey give pips mouth.Dat aside, the dude looks way better than some of this id-iotas ganging up on him. He's fresh and healthy unlike the unfed reptiles talking shyte. Just take a look at d things dissing d guy,most of them resemble abacha dead body.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: bro !! U handsome dnt mind haters
na wa..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He's cute! Na just hin imperfection(head) dey give pips mouth.Dat aside, the dude looks way better than some of this id-iotas ganging up on him. He's fresh and healthy unlike the unfed reptiles talking shyte. Just take a look at d things dissing d guy,most of them resemble abacha dead body.
iya,how far about that orphanage project?the thing still dey on?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: iya,how far about that orphanage project?the thing still dey on?
Yes o! It dey on oo!! Go and shake abeg!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Oh my life, I.D, the Badosky of life!

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nadia_SA1: na wa..

i swear 2 ma forfathers hez handsome. D head is big doh,but it got ma attention.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes o! It dey on oo!! Go and shake abeg!
shake as in how?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: shake as in how?
Go drop bar angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: i swear 2 ma forfathers hez handsome. D head is big doh,but it got ma attention.
hs handsome Yes..

But maybe he should get a fringe..

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
some peeps won't know the root of a matter b4 conbritubting with dr perforated gut*
No body was dissing earlier on this thread ,That OKONDO started it all,....gbegborun

4 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: some peeps won't know the root of a matter b4 conbritubting with dr perforated gut*
No body was dissing earlier on this thread ,That OKONDO started it
all,....gbegborun
Otondo, wetin hin start? so bcus d guy dey analyse una battered face, na y una con form crew dey yab one man? Blawwwdy tampon! Keep bleeding u hia?Msteew!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Naa Boss! My papa pikin dem no resemble burnt cocoyam. We fresh and swaggalicious.

4 ur mind.....dry bone
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Otondo, wetin hin start? so bcus d guy dey analyse una battered face, na y una con form crew dey yab one man? Blawwwdy tampon! Keep bleeding u hia?Msteew!
I feel ur pains....ur own worst sha!..Them send am analyse ....according to instructions the ladys are to analyse abi Hn na Hermaphrodite....
U self lawyer without salary well done ...all dz cassava farm product gals matter dy tire me....abeg try find celotape plaster dt Syd wey dy leak 4 ur mouth* Oponu sad

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Akposy:

4 ur mind.....dry bone
My papa no fit born persin wey resemble u. Fact# deal with it and move on o!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: I feel ur pains....ur own worst sha!..Them send am analyse ....according to instructions the ladys are to analyse abi Hn na Hermaphrodite....
U self lawyer without salary well done ...all dz cassava farm product gals matter dy tire me....abeg try find celotape plaster dt Syd wey dy leak 4 ur mouth* Oponu sad
Thunder fire u! Useless ragga muffin excrembre! Infact, na ten finger na hin I take troway u Waka!! See dis Mumu personified talking to mama anyhow, are u mad? In short,kneel down dia now! Oloshious seahorse angry

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by RantAlin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
I cnt seem to grab wat ol d fuss is about really, u ppl no fine reach am, u post bad pic, he analyse and l8r post his and ol u cud find to diss him wit is his head (which isn't at all bad as e dey carry am well) ... Get over urselves, move on, let d pics keep coming, he made the thread fun actually, God bless Eyeswideopen jor grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
@all the members viewing the thread I hope u guys are getting entertained with the comedy movie going on,make una grab seat and enjoy the movie,the movie is free to watch!!!thank you seun osewa for giving us this free movie to watch. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Thunder fire u! Useless ragga muffin excrembre! Infact, na ten finger na hin I take troway u Waka!! See dis Mumu personified talking to mama anyhow, are u mad? In short,kneel down dia now! Oloshious seahorse angry
gbenu Dake jhoor! So insults dy penetrate you....I tout u had affinity to it that was why u dy give people the insult anyhow, as for the 10 fingers waka I collect am with happiness....if u truly a mama n u deserve respect try n earn it*agbalagba ofo undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by RantAlin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: I feel ur pains....ur own worst sha!..Them send am analyse ....according to instructions the ladys are to analyse abi Hn na Hermaphrodite....

Guy I dey pity u even as Idou no reply u, so na Aunty Bado u dey mouth so? Wen she is done wit u u go begin ask for direction back home, reach home ask ur mama wetin be her name!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by RantAlin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: gbenu Dake jhoor! So insults dy penetrate you....I tout u had affinity to it that was why u dy give people the insult anyhow, as for the 10 fingers waka I collect am with happiness....if u truly a mama n u deserve respect try n earn it*agbalagba ofo undecided

u r finished!!! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Layiwoo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Hhhaaaa, oga mi, respect to ur maturity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

btw, truly no kidding, u have the facial form of older people, now thinking about it I realise it adds a touch of added maturity to ur person.
#KeepShining
wa gbayi...cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
RantAlin:

u r finished!!! grin
hahaha...make she bring am o...
Me no be coward , , awon Smellos lo kun ibi sha angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by RantAlin(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: hahaha...make she bring am o...
Me no be coward , , awon Smellos lo kun ibi sha angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: gbenu Dake jhoor! So insults dy penetrate you....I tout u had affinity to it that was why u dy give people the insult anyhow, as for the 10 fingers waka I collect am with happiness....if u truly a mama n u deserve respect try n earn it*agbalagba ofo undecided
Wetin u talk wey wan penetrate moi? Dat nonsensical u have up dia? My friend, go and drink bleach mehn! U gats cleanse the dust in ya medullar.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Assaulting hateful insecure niggas with my freshness!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1444315_2013-10-23-103_1_jpg4eb077827593cc871de651f77dbc3d21[/img]

Badooshi! cool

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmm

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
And dem talk say dem be the naija future leader?***faints****it yaff finished for this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (156) (Reply)

Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.