Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65384 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by kekakuz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
konn:

you are a liar if you don't know something don't say it.
iv finished watching this movie on My TV Africa that is where it was first aired before AIT Daniel and katalina got married at last
this is not hw to argue
calling him a liar
what does he stand to gain
daniel and katerina died
the show ends this week maybe next tomorrow
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by doncheks: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ameerah-FKI:

yes, u are right. But, I dont think they will show the part where they both died here in Africa. U see, they were criticized badly when the soap opera ended in Phillippines last year. Many were not happy the way it ended. So, I think, they will edit that part, as they did where Jane Montanegro was supposed to come back as a different person after her plane blew off. They didnt show that part, remember?
Here in Nigeria will be happy ending.
Just watch and see!
Well.AIT is capable of doing that, considering the way the ve been cutting chunk parts of the soap.They better not mess with the end or..
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by mrdrizzy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
doncheks:
Gunshots during the exchange.Katerina sacrifices self for Daniel.
Katerina & Daniel are hospitalized.
Just before dying,Katerina promises to wait for Daniel.
Tomas hears of Katerina's death and vows to revenge on Daniel.
Mad Nathan mourns Katerina's death
Margaret freed for cooperating with authorities against Miguel
Tomas,confronts Daniel at Katerina's grave and shoots him after a brief struggle.
Daniel falls by Katerina's grave,as Emily rushes but is too late to even say good bye.
Daniel and Katerina reunite in death grin
Marco and Emily conceive another child, who they name Daniel
Marco's new business partner's,daughter,Katherine falls for younger Daniel.
if dis was true!! I would be happy..rubbish children die becos of 1 useless love,daniel will nt make 3full sentence wihout calling catalina in dem..d funny thing is..i doubt dis,cus most soup opera always have the same ending""AND DEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER""
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by estoppel: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
first time of commenting!!!!!!!!! yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hafa ;Dfirst time of commenting!!!!!!!!! yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hafa
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by doncheks: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
konn:

iv finished watching this movie on My TV Africa that is where it was first aired before AIT Daniel and katalina got married at last
lol.They are already a couple o.Guess that part was cut too.

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by sathel(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
katalina iz a bitch....nathan iz xo dull bt daniel iz ma main man#ITS SUCH FUN TO SEE#
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by DanTrizy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nathan is the bloke for me, i like how he acts, especially her jealously he is to katalina.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
DanTrizy: Nathan is the bloke for me, i like how he acts, especially her jealously he is to katalina.
bros na spanish u dey talk?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thank God, at last.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
doncheks:
lol.They are already a couple o.Guess that part was cut too.
no, they didnt cut that part. They will show it as final episode, probably where the soap will end here in Nigeria.
Today's episode was supposed to come afer the wedding. I think it should be second to the last episode, (talking about how it was aired in the Phillippines)
But, they didnt show it that way here.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by ukchy: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Luvdbyursista: Daniel is the man for me.Pls can i get it on dvd?its really difficult tryin 2 catch up @ such tym
Yes is in the market.got season one to five
Have missed a lot because of work n stress after work.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Dennisjerry: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
NOW THAT DANIEL AND KATHARINA ARE GOING TO DIE WHO IS GONNA CONTINUE THE LOVE AGAIN. BUT AS FOR ME I THINK THAT EMILIA SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THE HOME AND ALLOW HER SELF TO BE KIDNAPPED BY THOMAS. LETS WATCH OUT TO SEE ON HOW DANIEL AND KATHARINA WILL FINALLY GO TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING DEATH AND GET MARRIED. GET YOU LATEST UPDATED ABOUT MY ENTERNAL ON OUR FACEPAGE RHYNO RECORDS BY LIKING OUR PAGE AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PICTURE AND CLIP OF MY ENTERNAL MACO VS EMILA.

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by DaJulee(f): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerian Movies are far more better than this nonsense so called my Eternal...Poor script write, Nagative perspective of the philipines society, Wrong Potrayal of human nature etc....If this is the kind of movies AIT will show us then they better coninue with Nigerian Movies....It is thing of regret to waste a time watching such nonsense....Boring, Childish, Circumstances that can never happen, easy lose of memories, living by the presence without remembring the pass....Infact, AIT should not bring this children Opera to Adult next time....Gush.....!!!

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by doncheks: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ameerah-FKI:

no, they didnt cut that part. They will show it as final episode, probably where the soap will end here in Nigeria.
Today's episode was supposed to come afer the wedding. I think it should be second to the last episode, (talking about how it was aired in the Phillippines)
But, they didnt show it that way here.

I doubt AIT will go that length to construe the soap.Although most people would be disappointed if it ends in a tragedy.
I will make out time for tomorrow's episode.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Tennyrank(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
you can download all the 203 episodes of waland hanggan (my eternal) from express files
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by doncheks: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Da Julee: Nigerian Movies are far more better than this nonsense so called my Eternal...Poor script write, Nagative perspective of the philipines society, Wrong Potrayal of human nature etc....If this is the kind of movies AIT will show us then they better coninue with Nigerian Movies....It is thing of regret to waste a time watching such nonsense....Boring, Childish, Circumstances that can never happen, easy lose of memories, living by the presence without remembring the pass....Infact, AIT should not bring this children Opera to Adult next time....Gush.....!!!

The script line is superb.The plot centers on love and symbolizes the frailties of human affection in a very dramatic way.Am sure you would appreciate the movie more, without the cuts.Trust me.your analysis is wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by folajoy09(f): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Da Julee: Nigerian Movies are far more better than this nonsense so called my Eternal...Poor script write, Nagative perspective of the philipines society, Wrong Potrayal of human nature etc....If this is the kind of movies AIT will show us then they better coninue with Nigerian Movies....It is thing of regret to waste a time watching such nonsense....Boring, Childish, Circumstances that can never happen, easy lose of memories, living by the presence without remembring the pass....Infact, AIT should not bring this children Opera to Adult next time....Gush.....!!!

You cannot compare this soap to any Nigerian Home video or whatever. They can't meet up with their standard and qualities. Though, I agree that those circumstances being created can never happen and that is what we call fiction.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dopeJemi: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wait, na nau una dey watch my eternaL? Wetin miTv don show finish since abt 6months ago, lemme just summarize it 4 u guys, johanna later changed and became nice, thomas kidnapped catherina and Nathan raped den she bcame pregnant buh later had a miscarriage when nathan tried 2 steaL her away 4rm danieL, migueL kidnapped catherina whiLe thomas kidnapped emilia, dat was after marco and emilia had wedded, so migueL and thomas had 2 do an exchange, danieL tried 2 rescue both women and got shot with catherina, thomas was arrested, marco shot migueL, daniel and catherina were taken 2 d hospitaL, nathan was forcefulLy taken 2 d hospitaL, magerette was arrested and she changed her ways and was later reLeased, after d hospital came d wedding scene between catherina and danieL, it was a very big one.. Nathan was later released and he became cool and happy again

Dey are showing a new one nau.. "Her mother's daughter"
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by kekakuz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
my eternal oooooo
they died danny and katty
to continue their love in the after life
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Adex097: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
#following bumper to bumper

Na ASUU allow me dey watch dis soapopera o
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Adex097: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
dopeJemi: Wait, na nau una dey watch my eternaL? Wetin miTv don show finish since abt 6months ago, lemme just summarize it 4 u guys, johanna later changed and became nice, thomas kidnapped catherina and Nathan raped den she bcame pregnant buh later had a miscarriage when nathan tried 2 steaL her away 4rm danieL, migueL kidnapped catherina whiLe thomas kidnapped emilia, dat was after marco and emilia had wedded, so migueL and thomas had 2 do an exchange, danieL tried 2 rescue both women and got shot with catherina, thomas was arrested, marco shot migueL, daniel and catherina were taken 2 d hospitaL, nathan was forcefulLy taken 2 d hospitaL, magerette was arrested and she changed her ways and was later reLeased, after d hospital came d wedding scene between catherina and danieL, it was a very big one.. Nathan was later released and he became cool and happy again

Dey are showing a new one nau.. "Her mother's daughter"

w0w!!! shocked .....thanks for the summery bro.

AIT stopped @the coloured part of your post .
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dopeJemi: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Adex097:
w0w!!! shocked .....thanks for the summery bro.

AIT stopped @the coloured part of your post .
u welcome smiley
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by lawrenceunaa: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Luvdbyursista: Daniel is the man for me.Pls can i get it on dvd?its really difficult tryin 2 catch up @ such tym
guy the pirated copy dey market ait dey like mtn de too de lag behind my TV Africa don show the movie n na 4rm dia wey our aba brothers pirate am 4rm
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by mummymax(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
MANGAM: A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
no no it can't be
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Emeth: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Last Oct. 26, after months and months of (extended) storytelling, “Walang Hanggan” finally concluded its “phenomenal” run on ABS-CBN. However, the series’ final telecast itself turned out to be turgidly anticlimactic, with its young protagonists, played by Julia Montes and Coco Martin, having to die twice instead of just once, like most ordinary mortals do.

But then, we aren’t passionately romantic characters in a teleserye that’s been extended so much that most of its old and new surprises were let out of the bag by the time its finale came, so the only thing it could do to raise its storytelling to fever pitch for the last time was to effect those confounding “double deaths”!

Why were the young leads brought back to life? So they could properly, melodramatically say good-bye to each other. So, why were they again made to die after they had been resuscitated? Because they were destined to live happily ever after, in Batanes, or heaven, or wherever it is that everybody wears white and doesn’t do anything except happily chase his or her beloved hither and thither, in dreamily giddy delight—!

What a weird, anticlimactic way to end a popular show. We hope the series’ fans were happy with that overlong epilogue, because dramatically, it felt really hokey.

Villains

Another major problem we had with the series’ final telecast was the fact that it felt it had to give all of its principal and supporting characters a highlighted “moment” to bare their hearts and souls—and more to the point, in the case of the series’ villains, to radically transform themselves from vile viragos to repentant penitents.

It really was a pain to have to suffer through this series of obviously spurious transformations on the part of the leads’ dastardly relatives, who had made their lives a living hell before they retroactively saw the light and weepily ‘fessed up to and atoned for their sins! Surely, even the show’s diehard fans must have felt that they were being hokily manipulated by all these retroactive character changes?

Conflicts

So, why did the series not devote its last telecast to more dramatically revelatory and insightful pursuits? Because it had long exhausted its major themes and conflicts through sheer repetition in the course of its extension, until they had lost the power to elicit viewers’ genuine emotional empathy.

Unfortunately, the final episode was so protracted that it revealed the series’ young leads’ limitations as actors, despite their earnest efforts to be weepily unctuous on the one hand, and ecstatically happy on the other.

The finale confirmed our view that, in the show’s urgent intent to appeal to teen and young-adult viewers (who comprise the bulk of the local TV audience), it had injudiciously placed most of its bets on its callow, young leads, forgetting the fact that the back story of its mature leads, Dawn Zulueta and Richard Gomez, had a compelling hold on older viewers that deserved at least equal focus and underscoring.

Well, the series was a hit, so the “right” decisions were made. On point of genuine dramatics, however, the young leads failed to measure up.

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/65668/anticlimactic-end-for-walang-hanggan
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by pretydiva(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
I missed 2day's episode,all fnks 2 phcn.*takes handkerchief n cleans face*
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Fant(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
konn:

You obviously didn't finish it. They got married but died afterwards. They later died and went to heaven where they were reunited. That was the end. It's on YouTube. Just search for WALANG HANGGAN,
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shimasparkle(f): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
u're very right,it is childish and unrealistic

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Shimasparkle: u're very right,it is childish and unrealistic
I do think the degree of fiction saturation in the soap is relatively high compared to other ones but I still owe the soap some respect because it portrays love the way it should naturally be-ETERNAL and i do hope young people will learn from it.#just thinking#

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by premium1: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2013
PhcN,plS ßε̲̣ good.Pls my country people,I knoW u re glued 2ur TV screen now pls help wit †ђξ update afterwrds,no lite In my crib.painful!So curious now,hope Daniel Iڪ still alive?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by bimflash(f): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2013
MANGAM: A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
Liar.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Shimasparkle: u're very right,it is childish and unrealistic
It's childish because only children have pure eternal love and forgiveness, soaps cannot be as real as one wants it to. You will agree with me, it is a beautiful one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.