Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65321 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2013
Where is Lordwize............well let me assist him a little bit............
Today,Nathan was trying to take Katherina abroad,they were already going(in the airport),when Daniel caught up with them.
"katherina!!!!",that was Daniel's voice.He caught up with them Joan also came.Joan let the cat out of the bag,Nathan and Katherina's marriage was null and void.Nathan got mad with Joan;the two love birds are now living in peace(at least for now);Thomas heard the truth Joan let out,he got angry and made sure he threatened Nathan.
Migelle has escaped prison again,this time he vows to kill Marco.Marco learnt of his escape and hired more bodyguards to protect him.
Next time :Madam Margaret called a family meeting and I think she let out all the secrets she ever kept.Nathan looked frustrated but dangerous.Marco proposed to Emily........................and the story continues............

3 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
dammygoody: Where is Lordwize............well let me assist him a little bit............
Today,Nathan was trying to take Katherina abroad,they were already going(in the airport),when Daniel caught up with them.
"katherina!!!!",that was Daniel's voice.He caught up with them Joan also came.Joan let the cat out of the bag,Nathan and Katherina's marriage was null and void.Nathan got mad with Joan;the two love birds are now living in peace(at least for now);Thomas heard the truth Joan let out,he got angry and made sure he threatened Nathan.
Migelle has escaped prison again,this time he vows to kill Marco.Marco learnt of his escape and hired more bodyguards to protect him.
Next time :Madam Margaret called a family meeting and I think she let out all the secrets she ever kept.Nathan looked frustrated but dangerous.Marco proposed to Emily........................and the story continues............
Thanks my brother, I have been busy. Hoping to give full update tomorrow as fast as possible.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
This soap should make front page please, it is coming to an end.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Monacent: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well don guys 4 ur updates..
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Margareth begged Heya crying on her knees, to help her change. Heya told her to do what is right.
Margareth confessed the whole truth of all his relationship, Jane death and Gidoti import fall. Everybody left her, except Heya who promised to stay by her side. Blood is thicker, than water.
Emily apologised for letting Katerina go and Daniel forgave her.
Marco tell his mother the truth of how she ruined and wronged thier family.
Daniel told Katerina that he is investigating her brother and it didnt go down well with her.
Mam Margaret has been taken to jail, Heya is always there for her. She begged Marco to forgive her.
Margaret cleaned the toilet in jail, how time flies and things change.
Margaret called Daniel and begged for his forgiveness, that she has wronged him the most. But Daniel said is for good that Aunt Heya brought him up to be a better person.
Daniel has gotten an apartment for his love and her mum in Manilla, he has fixed the place for them. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, love sweet o.
Daniel fixed the baby room so sweet.
Marco proposed to Emily and she accepted, in front of thier loved ones.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Lordwize you're welcome,just finished watching today's episode............come and update o
MODS Front Page please,the soap is going to end very soon............please!!!!
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
dammygoody: Lordwize you're welcome,just finished watching today's episode............come and update o
MODS Front Page please,the soap is going to end very soon............please!!!!
I have already. Smiles, but you know, you are better with next time.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by bilexg(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Abeg who watch todays episode. Light no dy my ouz so i didn't watch it. LORDWIZE!!!
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 3:12am On Dec 07, 2013
bilexg: Abeg who watch todays episode. Light no dy my ouz so i didn't watch it. LORDWIZE!!!
I didn't watch it too,light refused to come,where is Lordwize now?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
It was action packed yesterday.
The preparation for Marco and Emilia's wedding is in high gear, Marco played a smart move on Miguel. He leaked a false wedding venue to the press, without the knowledge of even the bride. You know that Johannah is the mole Thomas is using to get information, so Daniel cautioned them on how to manage information. Miguel got the newspaper and stationed his men, to their surprise it was the police they have to contend with. There was a shoot out and some of them were caught, Miguel was on ground to see things for himself, he managed to escape. When all that was going on, Marco, Nathan, Johannah, Emily, Daniel, Katerina were on their way to the airport, to fly out of the country to have their wedding in the US.
Miguel asked Thomas that they should attack the airport, but Thomas objected that it is too dangerous.
Thomas has told Miguel that, he is the boss now, that he in charge of the money and running around. He calls him Miguel and not boss, power has changed hands. Nathan has started his session with his doctor, because he is intending to win Katerina back.
They are now in the US, shopping spree, because they didn't plan for the journey. Marco asked Daniel to be his best man, he turn down the offer because he wants to walk his mother down the aisle. So the position goes to Nathan, who have cold feets toward the wedding. Aunty Heya decided not to go with them because of her sister in jail.
Marco visited his mum in jail, but he is not ready, to forgive her just yet.
The wedding is set to take place in one of the Montenegro palatial building, in the US.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Lordwize: It was action packed yesterday.
The preparation for Marco and Emilia's wedding is in high gear, Marco played a smart move on Miguel. He leaked a false wedding venue to the press, without the knowledge of even the bride. You know that Johannah is the mole Thomas is using to get information, so Daniel cautioned them on how to manage information. Miguel got the newspaper and stationed his men, to their surprise it was the police they have to contend with. There was a shoot out and some of them were caught, Miguel was on ground to see things for himself, he managed to escape. When all that was going on, Marco, Nathan, Johannah, Emily, Daniel, Katerina were on their way to the airport, to fly out of the country to have their wedding in the US.
Miguel asked Thomas that they should attack the airport, but Thomas objected that it is too dangerous.
Thomas has told Miguel that, he is the boss now, that he in charge of the money and running around. He calls him Miguel and not boss, power has changed hands. Nathan has started his session with his doctor, because he is intending to win Katerina back.
They are now in the US, shopping spree, because they didn't plan for the journey. Marco asked Daniel to be his best man, he turn down the offer because he wants to walk his mother down the aisle. So the position goes to Nathan, who have cold feets toward the wedding. Aunty Heya decided not to go with them because of her sister in jail.
Marco visited his mum in jail, but he is not ready, to forgive her just yet.
The wedding is set to take place in one of the Montenegro palatial building, in the US.
owk.Thanks.I really missed the actions especially the set -up plan
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Emily and Marco reminisced about all the challenges they passed through to be where they are.
The wedding was consumated so beautiful. Miguel cried seeing the picture on Thomas phone.
Nathan was having breakfast immediately Daniel and Katerina came to the table he excused himself.
Thomas and David disclosedd Miguel's location to the police as they were chasing after him they caught him when he surrendered David shot him thrice with a sniper gun and killed the police men also. MIGUEL IS DEAD.
Daniel proposed to Katerina and she accepted. They profess thier love again.
Thomas is officially the boss now
Marco and Emily asked Johannah to quit Thomas because he is an accomplice of Miguel Johannah is not happy about it for now.
Thomas asked David to burn down the company of his competitor
Daniel refused to stay with the family because of Nathan but has agreed to work for the Montenegro now.
Daniel asked Madam Loiusa for Katerina hand in marraige and she accepted because of Daniel's devotion to her daughter.
Heya talked to Marco and Emily to visit Mam Margareth Emily advised her husband also
Emily took some fruits to Mam Margareth and advised her and she was grateful.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lordwize: Emily and Marco reminisced about all the challenges they passed through to be where they are.
The wedding was consumated so beautiful. Miguel cried seeing the picture on Thomas phone.
Nathan was having breakfast immediately Daniel and Katerina came to the table he excused himself.
Thomas and David disclosedd Miguel's location to the police as they were chasing after him they caught him when he surrendered David shot him thrice with a sniper gun and killed the police men also. MIGUEL IS DEAD.
Marco and Emily asked Johannah to quit Thomas because he is an accomplice of Miguel Johannah is not happy about it for now.
Daniel refused to stay with the family because of Nathan but has agreed to work for the Montenegro now.
Daniel asked Madam Loiusa for Katerina hand in marraige and she accepted because of Daniel's devotion to her daughter.
Heya talked to Marco and Emily to visit Mam Margareth Emily advised her husband also

Next Time: Nathan got mad again,smashing everything he could see on the ground when he found out that Katherina is pregnant but I don't think he knows he's responsible;Thomas does not support Katherina and Daniel's being together......and the story continues.........
Welldone Lordwize,btw I've followed back.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Miguel is still alive. Marco will be the one to kill him.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ameerah-FKI:
Ok dear.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ameerah-FKI:
I thought as much.Thanks.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lordwize: Emily and Marco reminisced about all the challenges they passed through to be where they are.

nice one
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
OMG............Nelson Mandela instead of "My Eternal" lol..AIT ............
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2013
dammygoody: OMG............Nelson Mandela instead of "My Eternal" lol..AIT ............
yeah. but they are going to show it today
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by zeeziz(f): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
what happened today abeg we are waiting.thank u
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Today
daniel and katerina were going somewhere. while they were going,nathan approaches them and they(daniel and nathan) started fighting,katerina, watching them fighting,was very scared and started bl eeding at the same time.she called daniel and daniel escaped nathan to rush her to the hosptal via motor. When they left the place, nathan saw traces of blood on the ground and wonder why katerina was bleeding.he decided to follow the to the hospital and he sneaked in, bla bla bla.he discovered that kateterina is pregnant and he asked 3 of them(katerina,daniel and katerina's mom, louisa) who the father of the baby(inside katerina) is and mom louisa lied to nathan that daniel is the father.nathan got mad and went home angrily. He asked d family members and they said dey werent aware..bla bla bla...
Thomas threatened katerina that she musnt marry daniel that he will both of em's life if they do so
Nathan went to thomas and told him that katerina is pregnant for daniel and they both planned to destroy daniel... Bla bla bla
marco and emily angrily confront daniel he(daniel) had no option than to say the truth that nathan is the father.marco decided to keep the truth from nathan for a while bcus of nathan's mental condition.

keneth(d house help) is planning to tell nathan d truth abt d baby bcu he heard marco and emily discussing it
¤no much action¤

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
See more from lordwize below

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Johannah broke up with Thomas because he was an accomplice to the killer of his mum. It did not go down well with him he was heart broken.
Thomas mother begged him for his forgiveness he still refused.
Daniel and Katerina went to Daniel's family to tell them about their plans to get married before they reached there Nathan was with the family to tell them of his plan to get into a psycharic hospital to be treated once and for all for the sake of katerina's love so that Katerina could love him again. So Dan and Kate postponed thier own.
They later met Dan's parent and told them about thier intentions but Sir Marco plead with them to give him time so that Nathan will go to the rehab first.
Thomas promised to make life miserable for Dan and Kate if they eventually got married that Daniel is the cause of all his predicament but Katerina told him that all his problems are
the result of his actions.
Thomas told Nathan of the plans of Dan and Kate to get married and he flared up as usual destroying things.
He went to to drag Kate Dan fought him off ln the procesd blood started to drop from Kate body Dan rushed her to hospital Nathan followed them there and learnt about the pregnancy not as his own o for now

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Next time: nathan kidnapped katerina
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lordwize:
He went to to drag Kate Dan fought him off ln the procesd blood started to drop from Kate body Dan rushed her to hospital Nathan followed them there and learnt about the pregnancy not as his own o for now
are we sure the pregnancy has not been destroyed sha??
R4SH33D: Next time: nathan kidnapped katerina
really!!I don't think this soap is ending very soon.....
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
today's episode is so sweet
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
thomas finally told nathan that he is the father of the baby,nathan,knowing the truth,was extremely happy(thinking that he finally find a way to get kate back) and he started buying baby stuffs but kate and her mother reject it.....
Katerina later told thomas than nathan raped her which results to d pregnancy. Thomas was very angry,he went to nathan and beat him up though they later reconcile...;

more......
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2013
NATHAN IS MAD AGAIN.he went to kate's house and kidnapped,he threatened and mom louisa with gun and ran away with kate via motor. Daniel followed them immediately and dan later spot them. Dan and nathan are fighting again and dis time kate was seriously bleeding(its time for her to have the baby)daniel,after beating nathan,rush kate to d hospital and kate had a miscarriage.

More............

3 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Continuation..........
Marco and Emily planned to take Nathan to a psychatric home, he overhead them and flared up. He collected their security man gun and drove to Kate's place as she was preparing to elope with Daniel and kidnapped her at gun point.
Daniel pursued him to where he was dragging her and wrestled him from her, she miscarried. Nathan was taken to the psychatric home, that guy is truy crazy. I wish Daniel would've lied to save Kate's child. Mad people like pikin well well.
Be liking the post, so that we will feel appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Welldone Lordwize............

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Very interesting ............I knew Kate won't give birth to that child
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
dammygoody: Welldone Lordwize............
Thank you sir, I appreciate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.