Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65363 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2013
dopeJemi: Wait, na nau una dey watch my eternaL? Wetin miTv don show finish since abt 6months ago, lemme just summarize it 4 u guys, johanna later changed and became nice, thomas kidnapped catherina and Nathan raped den she bcame pregnant buh later had a miscarriage when nathan tried 2 steaL her away 4rm danieL, migueL kidnapped catherina whiLe thomas kidnapped emilia, dat was after marco and emilia had wedded, so migueL and thomas had 2 do an exchange, danieL tried 2 rescue both women and got shot with catherina, thomas was arrested, marco shot migueL, daniel and catherina were taken 2 d hospitaL, nathan was forcefulLy taken 2 d hospitaL, magerette was arrested and she changed her ways and was later reLeased, after d hospital came d wedding scene between catherina and danieL, it was a very big one.. Nathan was later released and he became cool and happy again

Dey are showing a new one nau.. "Her mother's daughter"
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by PrettySpicey(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2013
Thankfully it is over here on AIT. Praise the Lord! They were beginning to drive me bonkers.
I do believe that the end was kind of adjusted to suit international 'and they lived happily ever after' viewing policy. Whereas Daniel and Katarina died in the original version aired in the Philippines, it was somewhat adjusted to Daniel and Katarina having an out of the world wedding with everyone in white and thereafter continuing their love in a beautiful garden. Flicks of Nathan being released and Margaret also, with Tomas reconciling with his mum was also shown.
All in all, an interesting soap even though they really drove me mad with the whole 'eternal love' fairytale.

3 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by zeeziz(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
finally over,i hope i get the complete DVD in the market now.thank u all for ur regular update it was very helpful,(waiting for the next one).
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shimasparkle(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Imagine gun shots right at the stomach of both Daniel and Katharina,coupled with the late arrival of medical attention yet they survived.na wa o,i never see b4

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Harmony222(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls let's be fair to ourselves, this kind of love is so rare to find and unrealistic. But it still baffles me after all the struggle and pain yet daniel and katerina died..........what a tragedy! All the same kuddos to ABS(phillipine) u guys did well...
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Monacent: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Weldon guys 4 all ur updates and analyses and kudos 2 lord wiz.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Tolzeal(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2013
seems the story iyaf ended !! all I can see here is story so far ? angry
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Tolzeal(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Shimasparkle: Imagine gun shots right at the stomach of both Daniel and Katharina,coupled with the late arrival of medical attention yet they survived.na wa o,i never see b4

Lol....The Magic pass Naija Nolly

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by inikesta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
I bought d season 5 today. In the end Daniel anf Katerina were shot but they did not die, they eventually got married which is nt d case in mytv
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by inikesta(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=Lordwize][/quote]. U are right in everytin of the story
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
inikesta: . U are right in everytin of the story
Thanks bro.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by jbblues24(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2019
So sublime and sick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.