Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof (40699 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / My agent sold my land without my knowledge what can i do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by plasgidy: 1:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Oga lawyer pls I live abroad, one of my Kings man told me that at ajah area some youths are selling their land by trade by batha, as in if give them a 4 by 4 vehicle they will give that person a plot of land or two depending on the car value.

Pls is this truth? Can it happen? Is it advice able.
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Nairarealman: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
To Let - Magnificent 7bed duplex all rms ensuite + 2bed BQ + Maid R/sc @ Ogudu G.R.A
Fenced round with gate, security wire, tastefully finished, massive & sweet wow. Rent is 5M p/a (Asking) also long term lease welcome. Thanks
Tel - 08161596856
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Wilife: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lawyer....

I have always wanted to ask...

Can you do us a small write up on the meaning of C of O, R/C

Always wanted to know the difference between the terms.

Which is more acceptable from a legal point of view.

Thanks
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
test all spirits
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Hammershot(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Hi Lawyer, do you carry out search on property in ota area of Ogun state?
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by jman77(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
hello lawyer! if one want to acquire hectares of land,what document is required of it?
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by lawyer(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
jman77: hello lawyer! if one want to acquire hectares of land,what document is required of it?

Get in touch privately with me to tell you.
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by FKBZ: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
@lawyer,pls I need ur help.
Some idle funds which I would love to use to buy a land solely for agriculture purposes.
Location preferred mower lag/Ibadan,ofada,redeemed etc
Is there any idea of any cheap land I can get there.I know u should know some trusted sellers.
Would appreciate if u can link me up.
100percent serious
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by jman77(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
lawyer:

Get in touch privately with me to tell you.
ɗʀσρ υʀ ċσηтαċт...
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by sofat(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2014
This Is Definitely A Scam! From The Side Of The Omonile And The Agents. I Will Advise The Buyer To Start A Legal Step Against The Crooks! Although The Buyer As Acted Too Foolish And His Greed Has Brought Him This Bad Fate.
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by dreamcometrue: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello

Work is taking me out of Lagos and I want to give out my one room self contain apartment to a lucky person. I paid for two years, but have only stayed for 8 months. I have also furnished the place a little, not excessively ooh.

The location is close to anywhere, and better suited to someone working on the Island. The lucky person to take the place will pay for all the things I have done on the apartment. My plan is to seal the deal before the end of October. Any interested persons, come and see!

Rent is cheap. I paid 500 for the two years - 450 as rent and agreement/commission and 50k deposit and I have spent about 500k or less on putting the place in order. We can however negotiate. Contact me quick, no more time

Ring me soonest or email projectsopadec@yahoo.com, 08025020066
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Lawyer.

I have N3.7M I want to put into land and start development immediately.

Do you have any offer on ground?
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by gistmelove(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
ilugunboy:
Hello Lawyer.

I have N3.7M I want to put into land and start development immediately.

Do you have any offer on ground?

geniun land available.. Contact me on 08085310359

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / See The House I Built For My Age Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.