Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cheapest Birthday Gift/wish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheapest Birthday Gift/wish (511 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Birthday Gift/wish by dahdah: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Good day Nairalanders, I was reading through a thread titled ' Birthday Gift That A Guy Would
Really Appreciate
« I like the comments made by those following the thread so I decide to share the best birthday gift I gave my girlfriend Which she really like. it was on the 26TH of April, It was my girl's birthday and I was very broke but Thank God I was able to load #100 recharge card, I sent her a text, and on my phone list I sent a message to 15 TRUSTED FRIENDS. I told them in d text that today is my girl's birthday that they should help me call her and wish her happy birthday, 13 of them called her and she was very very Happy, it was something that she never expected and I myself I've never seen anyone with such birthday wish. u too can try it, It's Good and cheap

(1) (Reply)

The Good Shepherd Part 5 / Marriage Isnt For You / Seeking True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.