Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Good Shepherd Part 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Shepherd Part 5 (512 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Shepherd Part 5 by charisville: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest (makest fat) my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23.5

Beloved, God promised never to leave nor forsake us. He always keeps His words. He prepares a table for His sheep in the presence of “joy-stealers”: sickness, poverty e.t.c. The Shepherd is not afraid to feed His sheep, even if it means lighting a fire at night to find the best spot for them to graze in. The enemies can only look on in regret.

The good Shepherd fattens the sheep. He wants their good, providing ALL they need for life and godliness. As His beloved, we don’t just get enough; our good Shepherd gives us more than we can think, ask or imagine; according to His own ability (Ephesians 3.20). In His house, we never have enough containers for the blessings; finances, marital bliss, children etc.

Don’t focus on the unfavorable circumstances. Just enjoy the good Shepherd’s prepared feast, no sorrow is added. Bask in the ambience of His love. All has been made ready for your enjoyment.

Prayer: Thank You Lord for Your provision and guidance. I bask in the ambience of Your love and grace, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/the-good-shepherd-part-5/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Relationships And Daistance / Please Advice! / Would You Allow Your Child Marry Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.