Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt (23321 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fresh air
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by priscaoge(f): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) ---Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -Just passing
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbsam: Portharcourt - The Habour of Single Mothers & Divorced Women.
smileyTouche!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by kambili999(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ehmmmm aunty clara, hope u will enjoy ph. Remember that God loves you and you are the apple of his eyes. He will be with u. He will bless u. He will guide u. He will be ur hubby. He will... Ehmmmm... Sha enjoy ph sha. Sha... Who am i to say i wldnt mind donating someone to provide you with husbandly duties and services Oh jeez... Jst kidding. But is dat wat pips call pomo lips?? Jst asking oooo
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by otagbuegede: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
priscaoge: ----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) ---Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -Just passing
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg who get pin mouth charger?

LOL
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by wellmax(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bad market
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
me_for_you: shut the hell up. is port harcourt not igbo land? tribal terrorist
which PortHarcourt be Igbo land? Bros why una like trouble like dis? Stay off PH, it belongs to the Ijaws- Okrika in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by simplynola(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its sure whether the husband likes it or not, he too will pack his luggages out of the government house one day too. It revolves. Time ticks

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by concacid: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
. NO! NOT IGBO LAND.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by IRockALot(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
I guess u didn't do social studies or geography in secondary skul. Anyways, port harcourt is not an igbo land. Thank me later!!!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Omen100(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=jenomai][/quote]

yea yea and that's why the first lady of the pride of the east(Enugu State) turn single/divorcer decides to relocate to Port Harcout because the heat in Lagos will be too much for her.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Omen100(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2013

Same also, the Goa region in India is also an Igbo land, harebrained like you.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by ireneidiva(f): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
No it isnt!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by networkrecharg: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bilabong: Give me her phone number... I wanna be he new hobby.

Call her on 08032895502. Its easy to enter her. Don't talk much, but ensure u tell her dat u love for.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Leave them, who no like better thing? They said Lagos is Igbo land na, so Port Harcourt must be the capital of eastern Nigeria.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Omen100(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
otokx:

There can be a united country but the 3 major tribes should stop using the heads of the minorities. They should respect themselves and let us be.

please hear the statement of authur eze, an aclaimed elder statesmen of the igbos and tell the house what can be made of it, please put sentiment outside and be precise with your answer, thank you.

Arthur Eze, billionaire business man and PDP financier, said that he was ready to sacrifice his life to ensure the party’s victory in the election.
“For many years the orphans and widows in this state were neglected, until God brought Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze said.
Mr. Eze also stated that he took the governorship candidate to meet both President Jonathan and Mr. Tukur and the duo gave them the go-ahead to contest in the election.
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.
“Peter Obi, we gave him power, he did not conduct election for eight years. He was busy building mansions and marble houses everywhere,” Mr. Eze said.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by ibiso1986: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
who be this one again. PH is owned by mainly ijaws(old portharcourt township)..
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Isiterere(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2013

Is that the new River State slogan ? Just asking ........

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by igbsam(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Isiterere:

Is that the new River State slogan ? Just asking ........

ALL IZZ WELL

Na you call am slogan o! Wetin know be say too many single mothers and divorced women full the town. Every girl you toast either don born pikin or they were one time married and divorced. And if you see this babes, dem package themselves no be small.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by MrBenghazi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Clara have changed alot, clara that is very slim and beautiful b4...... D rich also Cry

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by gemini35(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
welcome to ph lady i will cruise u around '
forget the past and face a new life''
wine bar things
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by lastmessenger: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
What next for governor sullivan? Find another young chick and get the groove on.power can be intoxication but in the end only one person truely rules and his name is JESUS
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by redsquare(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg make una free the woman. She has been in the news for over a month now. Her marriage to Sullivan is over and it's nobody's business what she does with her life or where she relocates to.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Pukkah: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
redsquare: Her marriage to Sullivan is over and it's nobody's business what she does with her life or where she relocates to.

Has the marriage been officially dissolved?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by richrichy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
. Guy no keh me wit laff here abeg. Haba! Bw dis Mrs Chime matter don dey tire me sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And The Threat Of War By Femi Fani-kayode / Onyilinmaba Awka: Ngige Bags Chieftaincy Title In A Colourful Event In Awka / Where Is Dr Abalaka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.