Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt (23322 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by simdam500(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Annie2gud: There is no place like home.i wish her quick recovery.she has really gone tru alot.welcome home.

is somebody actually trying to take her place shocked
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by matty1024: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
slimming: Marriage for better for...

If your husband or your wife slap your mama, you go say marriage na for better and for worst.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by CastleandGreen: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dis one way you dey come PH, bad road full Port Harcourt O.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by jajajaja828: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
this one na small. she never chi chomchin. next time may she go find money that one. anytin that is from God does not last. chime abeg continue ur good work in enugu. Good Governor, Good State, Good People.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by stagger: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mr shroud: I'm sympathetic to this woman, having once experienced what women married to some of this so called Rich, powerful politicians go through.

How can someone usurp another woman's marriage and have it well with her? You need to search yourself well before posting such comments here.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by abedoyin: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
FREEDOM! You are free from any bondage,get a new life started.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by ibiso1986: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbsam:

Na you call am slogan o! Wetin know be say too many single mothers and divorced women full the town. Every girl you toast either don born pikin or they were one time married and divorced. And if you see this babes, dem package themselves no be small.
true talk brother.. And na the kalabari ladies worse pass
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Chybeno(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
tank God for u clara he wil strengthen u

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
hmmmmm, this is serioussssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Danosophe(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chai! Nawa oooo. We thank de Lord anyway. Wetin dem go do na?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Rejoice5000(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Marriage is for better for worst,why did The governor (a.k.a. picanto) ask Clara's family to look for her cure.mtweeeeeeeeeen NIGERIAN MOVIE
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by adconline(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
It looks like Chime confined her to all-you-can-eat buffet? What a gluttonous woman!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Welcome to the garden city of port harcourt clara. We love you.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Why is this story still in the news? Afterall,do you know the number of wives of the northern state governors that are incommunicado with no freedom? Do you all know how many wives these northern governors marry in a single year and yet it doesn't make headline?
Why this frenzy?
Gentlemen, get a life. You are all here abusing yourselves on social media forum while your grand father's age mates are busy recycling themselves in power and dividing the nation.
Gentlemen, its time to get serious.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by whitecat007: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Wait, is this the same woman that was asked by her husband to kneel for his assistant? If so, the woman had been humiliated by her husband and should be claiming damages now while the case is still in the news. She should not accept handouts from the governor that may stop anytime. She should go for a lump sum settlement that can take care of her and her family for a very long time.

Take him to the cleaners with your gold digging shovel and your ten toes. Have your relatives hang you around his neck by telling the world to hold him responsible if anything should happen to you. Let him know that you are willing to sing if he doesn't pay up. Start with N1billion and let him negotiate to like N750m. I'm sure he has a lot of things he wouldn't want people to hear.

In times like this, I forget I'm Yoruba cos of G code.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by tpia5: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by whitecat007: 3:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Hey Sis!
tpia@:
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by tpia5: 3:26am On Nov 15, 2013
^hi, long time.

i edited my post, dont want to start another scenario here, i'm sure the person you mentioned has apologized to his wife by now.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by whitecat007: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Oh ok! I wasn't sure who that was. Thanks for the correction!
tpia@:
^hi, long time.

i edited my post, dont want to start another scenario here, i'm sure the person you mentioned has apologized to his wife by now.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by whitecat007: 3:58am On Nov 15, 2013
My thing is the governor was way older than the woman, she took advantage of her and must pay for that.

There is evidence that the woman did not meet the governor as a married man, so she is not a home wreaker. It is just unfortunate that she went through all of for love. She got depressed cos she was in it for love. If It was just for money she may not have been affected by it. We now know that she didn't break any home. She probably didn't help her self to those edible looking assistants in the governor's lodge when her husband was sick overseas. So give her a break.

Lastly, who kicks a downed woman?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by fxx2: 4:42am On Nov 15, 2013
whitecat007: Wait, is this the same woman that was asked by her husband to kneel for his assistant? If so, the woman had been humiliated by her husband and should be claiming damages now while the case is still in the news. She should not accept handouts from the governor that may stop anytime. She should go for a lump sum settlement that can take care of her and her family for a very long time.

Take him to the cleaners with your gold digging shovel and your ten toes. Have your relatives hang you around his neck by telling the world to hold him responsible if anything should happen to you. Let him know that you are willing to sing if he doesn't pay up. Start with N1billion and let him negotiate to like N750m. I'm sure he has a lot of things he wouldn't want people to hear.

In times like this, I forget I'm Yoruba cos of G code.

in support !
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by callme2: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Idoko solomon: Mrs chime money marriag,nice for u.
what do you mean, are the rich not human beings? who will marry them?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by ikchi: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2013
poor her
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by callme2: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2013
whitecat007: My thing is the governor was way older than the woman, she took advantage of her and must pay for that.

There is evidence that the woman did not meet the governor as a married man, so she is not a home wreaker. It is just unfortunate that she went through all of for love. She got depressed cos she was in it for love. If It was just for money she may not have been affected by it. We now know that she didn't break any home. She probably didn't help her self to those edible looking assistants in the governor's lodge when her husband was sick overseas. So give her a break.

Lastly, who kicks a downed woman?
WELL SAID
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by pwaju: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm. More 2 b reveald stay tune.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by charlesucheh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
They'r yet to uncover the truth about the topsyturvy act they've been displaying o!! Until then, if she likes she can relocate to mogadishu!!!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by shota(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2013
ibiso1986: true talk brother.. And na the kalabari ladies worse pass

Is Port Harcourt the only place in Rivers State ?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Marotzke(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Omen100:

please hear the statement of authur eze, an aclaimed elder statesmen of the igbos and tell the house what can be made of it, please put sentiment outside and be precise with your answer, thank you.

Arthur Eze, billionaire business man and PDP financier, said that he was ready to sacrifice his life to ensure the party’s victory in the election.
“For many years the orphans and widows in this state were neglected, until God brought Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze said
Mr. Eze also stated that he took the governorship candidate to meet both President Jonathan and Mr. Tukur and the duo gave them the go-ahead to contest in the election.
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.
“Peter Obi, we gave him power, he did not conduct election for eight years. He was busy building mansions and marble houses everywhere,” Mr. Eze said.
Arthur Eze, acclaimed elder statesman of Igbos? Do you know the meaning of statesman or apart from choosing governors for Igbos, you want to choose statesmen for them too?
I don't have to join issues with you, because if you wish your neighbour ill, you have to justify it no matter how ridiculous your reasons might be . Prince Arthur is a business man/government contractor whose mantra is(AGIP). He is not a politician, never campaigned, never contested for any post, never a spokesman for Igbos or any Igbo group.

. He sponsors politicians for expected patronages. His words are his responsibilities alone as well as those who invited him to the podium. He is not much different from your (prince ) now king Obateru Akinrutan or Chief Razaq Okoya.

Because these kings and chiefs are close to your politicians, does that make them Yoruba elder states men? Do they speak for Yorubas?

like I said, you first have to be uncomfortable with your neighbours, before looking for excuses to justify what actually is a psychological abnormally. I know very well that you and your ilks do not represent yorubas as Arthur does not represent Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.