Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) (2590 Views)

Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jogha Adaka Williams wrote
"If you put a pauper into a palace, they will reduce the palace to a prison. But if you put prince into a prison, they will transform the prison into a palace"............What comes to your mind seeing this picture?I see reputable leader in this little boy......its more difficult to lead cows than people.this boy is a leader. A leader is born to lead, one can not be train to lead but one can be born to lead!....this little boy is more capable than our new generation leaders....what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
pix

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Dereformer(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
^^^ No wonder they lead us like cows.

Check the regime of all fulanis that have led this country; we were not much different from cows during those days.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by badmeat(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
angry,RUBBISH
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Lusola15: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
He leads cows when he leads u. He will treat u like one.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Articul8(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can not jt stop laughing.U crack my ribs mehnnn....dt am even shrt of words.
They ar born leaders indeed. So far u ar sha leading sometin,u'r a leader. Wα̲̅†̥ happens to weda u lead dem ryt or wrong?
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin grin
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by lazyboy94(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Funny u are,u not even sympathising with that kid dat should be in school lauding him 4 leading cows that should be an insult to the fulaniz
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Wily1willy: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
the kid no de fear
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
you can imagine....

that was what Atiku did before he became a vice president
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by MeAboki(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dereformer: ^^^ No wonder they lead us like cows.

Check the regime of all fulanis that have led this country; we were not much different from cows during those days.

LOL, maybe that's why you also follow them like cows cheesy grin

Couldn't resist that jibe, OP is just simply being mischievous, though can't help laughing cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
lol
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Isiterere(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
bilms: Jogha Adaka Williams wrote
"If you put a pauper into a palace, they will reduce the palace to a prison. But if you put prince into a prison, they will transform the prison into a palace"...What comes to your mind seeing this picture?I see reputable leader in this little boy... it's more difficult to lead cows than people. .this boy is a leader. A leader is born to lead, one can not be train to lead but one can be born to lead!....this little boy is more capable than our new generation leaders....what do you think?

I don't agree with the op @d bolded ; it is more difficult to lead people than cow e.g NYSC camping.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013

they milk us like cows...SC NOW
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by agbameta: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Unfortunately for you people, that little boy in total control of the herd behind him reads leadership, management and control, something I don't think you lazy and incompetent internet lots can do.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Catchfire1: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah[size=4pt]hahahahahahahahahahahahah[/size]

This is officially my funniest thread for the week cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Catchfire1: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta: Unfortunately for you people, that little boy in total control of the herd behind him reads leadership, management and control, something I don't think you lazy and incompetent internet lots can do.

You are just a Cow grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by naiwalam: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta: Unfortunately for you people, that little boy in total control of the herd behind him reads leadership, management and control, something I don't think you lazy and incompetent internet lots can do.

which of the cows behind him are you? the brown or the white one ?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Isiterere(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta: Unfortunately for you people, that little boy in total control of the herd behind him reads leadership, management and control, something I don't think you[b] lazy and incompetent internet lots can do.[/b]

I agree with the 'lazy' but on the part of the incompetent internet lots .
Is it really their fault or the education sector and the society ? Schools running on outdated and akaic curriculum

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Isiterere(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Catch_fire:

You are just a Cow grin

be civil and polite with your comment pls cos he's saying the truth

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Chiidi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
I just dey laugh.

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by bilms(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Many graduated without employment,but this boy didn't go to formal school,yet he knows how to get a job. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by CyrusLevi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Do you mind them.half of their bunch can't control their dogs,less we talk about leading a whole herd of cows to graze,eat and return in safety.The pure instinct of leadership at work here.There is greatness untapped in every man,it takes a strong hand to pilot it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013

Buhari, Shagari and Yar'Adua are the Fulanis that have led Nigeria. The other two(Shagari and Yar'Adua) were dull while only Buhari was upright. So its not by tribe but by personality.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2013

this is why we say none of them should get into any presidential position again. they should return to cattle-rearing which they are very good at and leave developmental issues to those with the God-given ability.
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Ohibenemma(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Danfodite: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
@OP u are an advocate of trait theory.kudos to u
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Danfodite: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
@OP u are an advocate of Traits Theory of Leadership.kudos to u
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Walexz02(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
lol I can't stop laughing gringrin
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by WarriPikin1: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2013
bilms: pix

Are you trying to say Nigerians are cows? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2013

which 'fulanis' had led u in this country?

Which morons liked ur baseless post?
Re: Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) by Ngwakwe: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Buhari is as transparent and incorruptible as Abacha. - Quote by Buhari himself

Abagworo:

Buhari, Shagari and Yar'Adua are the Fulanis that have led Nigeria. The other two(Shagari and Yar'Adua) were dull while only Buhari was upright. So its not by tribe but by personality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! / Chief (mrs) Faith Majemite 2014 / Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.