Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? (1928 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / PHOTO: If You Used This And Still Single/unmarried...you Know The Rest / Safe Sex 101: Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by nikdam: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
zeb04: Men nd their selfishness,u dnt want d baby,fine she won't boda u wit responsiblity,she jst want 2 ve her baby bt nah d guy prefers an abortion so d babe wil b restless al her life biko oh dats hw one silly guy tld me he dosnt lik condom,he prefers it raw...ehnn so I wil b d one killin my womb wit drugs dat also leads 2 ovarain cancer. God punish sm men

Amin
@ Holivirgin, dont mind the yeye guy, a fool at 40
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
ufos77: Dear Nairalanders,
Its been a while since I came hear.
I am in a kind of fix and need advice from mature minds ONLY.
There is this girl I dated years back when I was in university. She left me for some established dude but it didn't work out for her.( To be honest, I was also not ready for her as she is extremely beautiful and I couldn't match the rival toasters).
Anyway, we got back in touch early this year and she came over to visit me in Lagos from Abuja whilst visiting her relatives and coming for her friend's wedding. One thing led to another and we had sex in August. She asked me to remind her to take her pills to avoid pregnancy which I did when she left me place- as she claimed she might forget. She later traveled to South Africa for vacation for 2 weeks and returned. She stayed at my place for about three days and we has sex more times toward end of September.
To cut the story short, when she was leaving this time I did not remind her as I assumed every woman who doesn't want pregnancy would remember to take her pills.
She calls me in October to say she has missed her period and has seen a doctor who advised her for abortion as it was over 4 weeks old.
We have talked it over and I do not want the child. She gave me the impression that she would take care of it and was not putting me on the spot. Only for her to tell me 6 weeks in that she wants to keep the baby.
Don't get me wrong, I am not denying I may be responsible for the pregnancy, but i don't want a kid now. The lady (31years) now says she wants to keep the baby even if I don't want it and that she can take care of the baby. I have accused her of planning it from the onset but she has denied it. Now she tells me that she will be a good mother and whether I accept the baby or not she has decided to keep it as she has spoken to her Pastor about it. I am 35years.
Now I went to her facebook page only to see cake design for a baby as if her pregnancy is being celebrated and her friends making complementary comments like..."it is good for the baby" beneath the picture of the cake.

So nairalanders especially ladies, please make your input especially 190, Born2phuck, bushyanus, onila, sexkilllZ, et al. MATURE COMMENTS PLEASE

cheesy cheesy cheesy Hey Daddy. Are you checking male and female names yet? Well nobody can tell you why, its best known to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( / BLEEDING IN LOVE!!!! / Who/what Is Responsible For The NYSC Sex Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.