Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (43684 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / 8 Reasons You Should Never Take A Private School Teaching Job / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2013
zicobass_11: pls I want to ask if u knw of any institution wia I can run a part time PGDE programme here in Nigeria. Probably in d west (Lagos or Ogun state). Thank you .

NTI is the best for you now check online the form is on sale in all the state of the federation..!!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
chuqudy:

Mustard seed does not grow into giant tree but a small plant like shrub. I don't know why people make the mistake of saying that mustard seed grow into a tree. It is not a big tree oooo.
..Haha..! the word giant here is relative just comparing the final plant to the initial seed.we all know the size even from the internet..please..teacher ..!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2013
standecent: my dear, dnt u think u are too harsh on me? For ur information, u must not have a (B.ed) before u can be a good teacher. I believe in the school of tought that 'some teachers are made while others are born), and i think i belong to the latter. Although i have plans of doing my PGDE, i have two years post nysc teaching experienc in PHysics ans Maths. All i need is somewhere i can build a career for myself in education.
And for ur information, i knw hw to write a lesson note.

...don't mind people's comment..just concentratee you will get there soon God bless you..!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by GentleFrank(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
That's y i wanna b a lecturer !

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
weazley: first of al lemme say, may God purnish whoeva started Godfatherism in d employment industry.
naw i feel a bit better,
op am also considering teaching as an alternative to being idle, i seriously need to start anything, al my applications to no avail.. buh my concern is d paycheck, dis regular schools dont pay dat much oh.

*modified*
i knw i knw, u would probably be sayin, dis weazley guy must be jobless oh, always FTC on almost every frontpage thread, u c my brodas and sisters, am unemployed and spend most of my time on d internet applying for vaccancies, yu can help by linkin me to ur boss or wealthy father, God will bless yu for me, until then......
am FTCgringringringrin

TRUE TALK
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2013
luv4real: @ Poster, I really appreciate you for opening this thread.
I'm also a teacher working with a government school since last three years. I studied B.Ed Biology, how can I contact you plz? Need to chat with you sir, tanks

akubude_jude@yahoo.com

be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by rezzy: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Work as a teacher, earn more than a banker. This can only happen when you study hard and move to the island, like lekki and it environs.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by rezzy: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
slap1: Bro, which state is that? No vex.

maybe Lagos and precisely Lekki area
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by adetayoonas(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
hilario8898: Sir, pls I want your opinion on my current predicament.
During my secondary school days, I have always wanted to become an accountant, but due to the situation of Nigeria Universities, it became a hard ordeal.
I am currently a student of Uniben studying Accounting Education, my plan was to start first and try again next year, fortunately for me I recently got admission to study banking and finance in delsu.
Don't get me wrong Sir, I am very grateful to God for this opportunities, because I know how hard it is for one to secure admission in universities this days.
My question now Sir is, should I stay in Uniben and continue? Or should I do the banking and finance?
Thank you very much!

Pls u don't need to study banking and finance to work in a bank. Study acct educ and enrol for ican. I studied educ and now I work in a bank. I m also a chartered banker with cibn.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by hilario8898(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2013
adetayoonas:

Pls u don't need to study banking and finance to work in a bank. Study acct educ and enrol for ican. I studied educ and now I work in a bank. I m also a chartered banker with cibn.

Thanks for the advice ade.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by godlovesyou(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Gud morning.This is really an eyes openner.I just got admitted for Education and Political sc.pls any advice and tips 4 me?
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
AjanleKoko: All man go soon fall into teaching now cheesy
..Yes of course is there anything wrong in that? there is no permanent condition you know!..Teaching is evolving for Good,thank God..!

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
godlovesyou: Gud morning.This is really an eyes openner.I just got admitted for Education and Political sc.pls any advice and tips 4 me?

I must congratulate you because education is now becoming something every body will want to involve in todays dynamic world,So with education and political science your are very relevant in modern schools today.Graduate with a good grade and the sky is not even your limit..cheers!!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
saxywale: double post.
..how?
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
rezzy: Work as a teacher, earn more than a banker. This can only happen when you study hard and move to the island, like lekki and it environs.

..not too correct! Not Island alone..many other schools in Lagos and outside Lagos..!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Odunharry: i jus hope all state of d federation can implement the Teacher's Salary Scale(TSS)..
..Things are changing and nothing is impossible..God will do it..!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Praise5: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
May God bless you for this piece. There's no how you can tell the number of people this single post inspired or encouraged.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Praise5: May God bless you for this timely piece. There's no how you can tell the number of people this single post inspired or encouraged. By God's grace I'm a B.ED holder, not by accident or absence of choice but by desire and passion. Though I'm yet to have a breakthrough with regards to remuneration, I know I'll be there soonest. Will email you one of these days, thanks for encouraging me.

God bless and you are welcome indeed..!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2014
massive teaching vacancies in ONDO STATE

The Ondo State Government has approved the recruitment of 2,000 teaching and non-teaching Staff into the Public Secondary Schools across the State:

Academic Staff
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationNCE BA/BSc/HND
Location Ondo
Job FieldEducation / Teaching

Qualifications

University Degree (Education) Each Applicants is expected to attach their and NCE.
PGDE
Computer Literacy
Non-Academic Staff
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Location Ondo
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial

Qualifications

Pry 6/SSCE
Method of Application
Each Applicants is expected to attach their:

Primary Six Leaving Certificate
Evidence of Local Government of Origin
Letter of Identification from Applicants
Birth Certificate
Monday September 8 - Sunday September 14 - Online Registration of Applicants on TESCOM Website: www.ondotescom.com/recruitment

www.ondotescom.org/recruitment ondostate.gov.ng/tescom

Access is free. (Courtesy: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko)
Monday September 15 - Thursday September 18 - Shortlisted Applicants to be contacted through SMS.
Tuesday September 23 Aptitude Test at Akure, Owena, Owo, Oka, Ikare, Ondo, Odigbo, Okitipupa and Irele centres.
Wednesday September 24: Notification of successful Applicants through SMS.
Friday September 26: Interview of successful Applicants.
Monday September 29 - Saturday 4th October: Induction Course for newly employed Staff.
Note: Applicants are to note that the originals and photocopies of all credentials and attachments should be brought to the interview.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by osawebaba: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
akubudejud:
PLEASE..! If you are reading this post deliberately or by chance,I will beg you to be very objective and learn from this rather than criticizing or condemning how the presentation is made ,this is my personal experiences and may not apply to every body, follow the thread and learn, this post is not intending to showcase my writing skills or to down-grade any career or advertise any establishment, however it is meant to encourage the minds of many intelligent unemployed graduate out there through my own past experience..Thank you.

Now,let me start from my school days,..Many years ago in the University my aims and objectives like any other undergraduate is to struggle hard to graduate with good grade, 2:1 grade at least, leave the school get a wonderful job that can fetch me good money to start life possibly getting another degree or starting a family,this is always our dreams back at school.But personally I was wrong, life in the campus is quite different from the outside life.Please, at this juncture,I am talking to those of us that are from an average family and not those whose parent had already starched money into their bank account or reserve a position for in a big conglomerate.

Now, I left school for my NYSC like many of us did, I was too much in a hurry to finish my NYSC because I believe my certificate is a straight ticket to work in Shell ,NNPC,GLO, MTN, NLG, GTBANK, HALLIBURTON,CHEVRON just name them,these establishments are very good places to work no doubt,I was known in all test venue all over the country writing one test or the other and after a lot of frustrated attempt, I remember the Federal government jobs in all the Ministries including state ministries,tried the Nigerian police, Army ,Navy ,Air force,Road safety and so on and so forth..No Godfather No Job..Even after a successful Aptitude Test and interviews no Job, I AM getting older, my age is disappointing me to get certain good Job that I desired, earlier however, along the line, during my Youth service, I was introduced to teaching but I ended up quarreling with my adviser even though I enjoyed teaching during the time I served as a youth corper.

Now, am jobless but intelligent, the flashes of my NYSC days when I was posted to a secondary school as a teacher kept coming in..TEACHER!! God forbid Who want to be a TEACHER ,after all David Osho was my course mate in school He is presently with Chevron..I am a graduate of Geophysics too so why would you wish me such a thing that was always my reaction...I remain jobless while so many job vacancies were been advertised every day from old and new schools looking for qualify and intelligent teachers all over Nigeria.

After many years of roaming about the street of Lagos ,Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan etc. I settled down for a private school where I was completely used up every day for a pay as low as N 7,000.00 PER month incredible..!(not exaggerating here) very small to start with you may say.

But hear this, after a while I began to study the system gather money to develop myself in the field and fortunately things started changing in the educational sector in Nigeria, Teachers started earning respect from people. Thank God and the NTI-(National Teacher's Institute) and TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) as they Started standardizing the profession.

Through hard work however,I learnt the rudiment of teaching and I started having different views and understanding about some schools in Nigeria running both Nigerian and British curriculum in education, I then apply to one of the International school around after my PGDip Ed. and sincerely speaking ,I never thought I could enjoy teaching not only by the act but by what one could learn and gain from this type of high caliber secondary schools and other government schools in Nigeria.

So now,if you are in the line of education already I congratulate you. Imagine the multitude of NYSC graduates passing out and other intelligent graduates from Higher Institutions roaming the street claiming to be graduate of Universities and polytechnics wasting away looking for job that is NOT even available.

When moving around Lagos one day I remember with great pity how many like me refusing to start something small...Please, let us re-think and plan for ourselves you can pursue your dream but don't relegate any profession it could be your saving grace..WE ALL CAN NOT BE TEACHERS BUT YOU CAN AS WELL APPRECIATE THIS NOBLE PROFESSION.

NOW APART FROM THE CONVENTIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOLS LIKE THE ONE YOU AND I ATTENDED WHICH IS ACTUALLY BETTER NOW IN NIGERIA TO START A CAREER IN TEACHING,...WE NOW HAVE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA OPERATING ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL AND PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY PAY VERY WELL.

Schools Like....

Grange school Lagos.
Day waterman college ASU Ogun State.
Dowen College Lagos.
Olashore International School(OIS) Osun State.
Atlantic Hall lagos.
British International School.(BIS)
Redeemers International school Lagos.
Bloombred International secondary school Portharcourt.
Temple school Lagos.
Corona School.
Meadow Hall School.
Pampers School and
so many others too numerous to mention.

These are AISEN Schools,(Association of International Schools Educators of Nigeria (AISEN ).However,not all schools using the word 'International' belong to AISEN...check this site(http://www.aisenconference.com/)They operate different salary structures for their staff and provides training for them both local and international some of these schools start from as low as N 100,000.00. The method of teaching is technologically based with the use of ICT and modern facilities, Recently a friend of mine got a job as a Mathematics teacher and they started with N 250,000.00 per month excluding accommodation and other benefits, please I am not exaggerating here to amuse any body also not trying to advertise the schools my point is that if you are intelligent teaching is one career that is very lucrative now in Nigeria and will expose you positively.

What you need is to be qualify as a professional in the field, do one or two courses in education and if you already had one, good luck.!

I work in one of the Schools listed above and my orientations about teaching had so far changed,I have my PGDip. Ed and also doing my M.Ed. Internal training from the school helped me with some International recognize certification in education now. I felt I should let you know this little secret, which is not for everybody though!

Please, Joblessness could lead to frustration..Until you start to teach you wouldn't know you are a good teacher,make a move now and as you start small you will soon become large..! God bless you.

Yes, just to add to akubudejud's post above.
I also studied Computer Science in Nigeria and during my NYSC as most of us, I was teaching, and immediately after my service, I came back to Lagos, where I took up a teaching job under TESCOM ( Teaching Service Commission), I did this for 2 years and felt the need to teach outside the country, so I applied for teaching position in an international school in one of the West African Countries. I was offered the job and I relocated.

I taught in the school for 2 years as well, and also applied to another international school in Europe, where I am presently teaching now.
This is not to say there hadn't been challenges during all these, but it is a systematic process and when you are in and understand the working, you actually decide where and how long you want to be with a school. But I will advice you stay longer and you get the necessary package for being with the school for at least 5 years.

And like he rightly said, teachers in international schools get paid hugely, plus health insurance, free or discounted tuition for your children, bonus, summer salary even with the 2 months summer break and many more. The relocation is so smooth and paper work is completely handled for you, flight to wherever you are hired is paid for. I am presently enjoying teaching and still had the opportunity to start and almost completing my Master's degree.

But you must start from somewhere. Teaching is an interesting and creative profession. But you need to start to understand this.
Time will not permit me to share my experience in this profession here. I wish you good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
osawebaba:

Yes, just to add to akubudejud's post above.
I also studied Computer Science in Nigeria and during my NYSC as most of us, I was teaching, and immediately after my service, I came back to Lagos, where I took up a teaching job under TESCOM ( Teaching Service Commission), I did this for 2 years and felt the need to teach outside the country, so I applied for teaching position in an international school in one of the West African Countries. I was offered the job and I relocated.

I taught in the school for 2 years as well, and also applied to another international school in Europe, where I am presently teaching now.
This is not to say there hadn't been challenges during all these, but it is a systematic process and when you are in and understand the working, you actually decide where and how long you want to be with a school. But I will advice you stay longer and you get the necessary package for being with the school for at least 5 years.

And like he rightly said, teachers in international schools get paid hugely, plus health insurance, free or discounted tuition for your children, bonus, summer salary even with the 2 months summer break and many more. The relocation is so smooth and paper work is completely handled for you, flight to wherever you are hired is paid for. I am presently enjoying teaching and still had the opportunity to start and almost completing my Master's degree.

But you must start from somewhere. Teaching is an interesting and creative profession. But you need to start to understand this.
Time will not permit me to share my experience in this profession here. I wish you good luck.

...God bless you sir for this wonderful addition,young people needed to be encouraged this days! in facts as I speak to you presently, am now an academic Director in one of the schools in lekki, I got this job Immediately I completed my Masters Degree (ME.d).I started as an Ordinary classroom teacher earning N5,000.00 Per month just after my NYSC.The sky is not even your limit but you can only limit yourself..thanks again Bro Osawebaba...remain blessed.!

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Eddodoh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
truvine:
@OP I must first register my sincere gratitude for bringing up such a thread
I am a graduate of Economics (2.1) and in addition to that had 2 professional institute certification (NIM & ISMN)
Currently doing my CLARION CALL thing and will be rounding up in May 2014
Am in a school- although a rugged one- but am finding teaching interesting
My humble request is that,"before night fall' (may 2014) what are the necessary steps you do advise me on this line of career.
I do really appreciate your brotherly guide
and again saying thank you for this thread
NIM and most professional certs during NYSC are useless. I did both NIM & IPMP, by the time u r done with ur service n u enter d labor market u will understand wat i mean. It is best to take professional course in line wit ur career path or work experience.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Kossyne(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
akubudejud:
PLEASE..! If you are reading this post deliberately or by chance,I will beg you to be very objective and learn from this rather than criticizing or condemning how the presentation is made ,this is my personal experiences and may not apply to every body, follow the thread and learn, this post is not intending to showcase my writing skills or to down-grade any career or advertise any establishment, however it is meant to encourage the minds of many intelligent unemployed graduate out there through my own past experience..Thank you.

Now,let me start from my school days,..Many years ago in the University my aims and objectives like any other undergraduate is to struggle hard to graduate with good grade, 2:1 grade at least, leave the school get a wonderful job that can fetch me good money to start life possibly getting another degree or starting a family,this is always our dreams back at school.But personally I was wrong, life in the campus is quite different from the outside life.Please, at this juncture,I am talking to those of us that are from an average family and not those whose parent had already starched money into their bank account or reserve a position for in a big conglomerate.

Now, I left school for my NYSC like many of us did, I was too much in a hurry to finish my NYSC because I believe my certificate is a straight ticket to work in Shell ,NNPC,GLO, MTN, NLG, GTBANK, HALLIBURTON,CHEVRON just name them,these establishments are very good places to work no doubt,I was known in all test venue all over the country writing one test or the other and after a lot of frustrated attempt, I remember the Federal government jobs in all the Ministries including state ministries,tried the Nigerian police, Army ,Navy ,Air force,Road safety and so on and so forth..No Godfather No Job..Even after a successful Aptitude Test and interviews no Job, I AM getting older, my age is disappointing me to get certain good Job that I desired, earlier however, along the line, during my Youth service, I was introduced to teaching but I ended up quarreling with my adviser even though I enjoyed teaching during the time I served as a youth corper.

Now, am jobless but intelligent, the flashes of my NYSC days when I was posted to a secondary school as a teacher kept coming in..TEACHER!! God forbid Who want to be a TEACHER ,after all David Osho was my course mate in school He is presently with Chevron..I am a graduate of Geophysics too so why would you wish me such a thing that was always my reaction...I remain jobless while so many job vacancies were been advertised every day from old and new schools looking for qualify and intelligent teachers all over Nigeria.

After many years of roaming about the street of Lagos ,Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan etc. I settled down for a private school where I was completely used up every day for a pay as low as N 7,000.00 PER month incredible..!(not exaggerating here) very small to start with you may say.

But hear this, after a while I began to study the system gather money to develop myself in the field and fortunately things started changing in the educational sector in Nigeria, Teachers started earning respect from people. Thank God and the NTI-(National Teacher's Institute) and TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) as they Started standardizing the profession.

Through hard work however,I learnt the rudiment of teaching and I started having different views and understanding about some schools in Nigeria running both Nigerian and British curriculum in education, I then apply to one of the International school around after my PGDip Ed. and sincerely speaking ,I never thought I could enjoy teaching not only by the act but by what one could learn and gain from this type of high caliber secondary schools and other government schools in Nigeria.

So now,if you are in the line of education already I congratulate you. Imagine the multitude of NYSC graduates passing out and other intelligent graduates from Higher Institutions roaming the street claiming to be graduate of Universities and polytechnics wasting away looking for job that is NOT even available.

When moving around Lagos one day I remember with great pity how many like me refusing to start something small...Please, let us re-think and plan for ourselves you can pursue your dream but don't relegate any profession it could be your saving grace..WE ALL CAN NOT BE TEACHERS BUT YOU CAN AS WELL APPRECIATE THIS NOBLE PROFESSION.

NOW APART FROM THE CONVENTIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOLS LIKE THE ONE YOU AND I ATTENDED WHICH IS ACTUALLY BETTER NOW IN NIGERIA TO START A CAREER IN TEACHING,...WE NOW HAVE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA OPERATING ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL AND PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY PAY VERY WELL.

Schools Like....

Grange school Lagos.
Day waterman college ASU Ogun State.
Dowen College Lagos.
Olashore International School(OIS) Osun State.
Atlantic Hall lagos.
British International School.(BIS)
Redeemers International school Lagos.
Bloombred International secondary school Portharcourt.
Temple school Lagos.
Corona School.
Meadow Hall School.
Pampers School and
so many others too numerous to mention.

These are AISEN Schools,(Association of International Schools Educators of Nigeria (AISEN ).However,not all schools using the word 'International' belong to AISEN...check this site(http://www.aisenconference.com/)They operate different salary structures for their staff and provides training for them both local and international some of these schools start from as low as N 100,000.00. The method of teaching is technologically based with the use of ICT and modern facilities, Recently a friend of mine got a job as a Mathematics teacher and they started with N 250,000.00 per month excluding accommodation and other benefits, please I am not exaggerating here to amuse any body also not trying to advertise the schools my point is that if you are intelligent teaching is one career that is very lucrative now in Nigeria and will expose you positively.

What you need is to be qualify as a professional in the field, do one or two courses in education and if you already had one, good luck.!

I work in one of the Schools listed above and my orientations about teaching had so far changed,I have my PGDip. Ed and also doing my M.Ed. Internal training from the school helped me with some International recognize certification in education now. I felt I should let you know this little secret, which is not for everybody though!

Please, Joblessness could lead to frustration..Until you start to teach you wouldn't know you are a good teacher,make a move now and as you start small you will soon become large..! God bless you.

I sent you a PM bro, expecting your reply soonest.
Gracias
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Super lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by sekzy99(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2015
sekzy99:
Great nigerian teachers, am happy to be one @ age 23, its nt bin easy bt tanks to God

I am starting a tutorial center around iju ogun state (after winners chapel). In need of teachers to teach students(primary, secondary and advance level).
Requirements:
He/she must have passion for impacting knowledge on students.
Maths Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Pure Maths, Further Maths, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors, Mechanics, Statistics and Calculus
Science Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural science, Computer Science, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Practicals / Calculations in Physics and Chemistry
Language Tuition/Lesson
Skills in English Language, English Literature, Yoruba Language and French Language
Humanities
Skills in Government, Civic education, CRS, IRS.
Commercial
Skills in F/Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography.
Exam Tuition/Lesson
SAT I, SAT II, IGCSE, TOEFL, JAMB, UTME, SSCE, GCE, WASSCE, NECO, POST UTME, COMMON ENTRANCE, JUNIOR SECONADAY AND CHECKPOINT EXAMS
Interested candidates should forward their cv to Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com.
NB: State clearly your desire subjects combination.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Apply For The 2015 Graduate (Teacher)Trainee Programme here at www.edumaxsite./apply-for-the-2015-graduate-teacher-trainee-programme-at-greensprings-school for Greensprings School. Good luck!!
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
APPLY FOR ASSISTANT BOARD SECRETARY JOB AT (Atlantic Hall, a Co-Educational full Boarding International School) AT www.edumaxsite.
Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Sir what is it like to work as a librarian in any of these schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). by akubudejud(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Adaobi12:
Sir what is it like to work as a librarian in any of these schools.
I think I skipped it in my write up that Librarian, computer science teacher and Medical Doctors and sometimes safety officers are very much needed too...the important thing is you been a professional!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.