Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? (3047 Views)

Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by dreeldee: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2008
@Gab hehehe!! odabo grin grin grin
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by CH3COO(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2008
rokiatu:

was this directed at me?
well I have not even taken the
photo not to talk about uploading it.
I am not ugly as u think

undecided now you're making me look bad. i didn't call you ugly. i just asked to see the pic. but if you don't want to show me, fine.
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

undecided now you're making me look bad. i didn't call you ugly. i just asked to see the pic. but if you don't want to show me, fine.
seriously I will
show it but I have not taken
any photo yet
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Gabry(f): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2008
Posted by: rokiatu
was this directed at me?
well I have not even taken the
photo not to talk about uploading it.
I am not ugly as u think

Girl, I dont think anyone's ugly its just that other people would just simply judge on who is ugly and who's not. I bet you are one fine thang.  wink

Yeap, I think Ch3coo is referring to you.
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by CH3COO(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2008
are you people on facebook? you should add me.
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Gabry(f): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

are you people on facebook? you should add me.

Over to you rokiatu. wink
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by CH3COO(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2008
lol cheesy why are you winking? something in ya eye?
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Gabry(f): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

and why are you laughing. something in your mouth?
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by CH3COO(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2008
nope devil playing matchmaker. but if there is it better taste sweet.
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Gabry(f): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

nope. but if there is it better taste sweet.

HAAAAAAAAAA! Ok Bobo
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2008
gabrywyl:

Over to you rokiatu. wink

CH3COO:

gabrywyl:

and why are you laughing. something in your mouth?
lol grin
Re: Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2008
BABYYYYYYYYYY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Are You Willing To Change: ? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.