Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50026 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by BabaEleko(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Which kain rubber?? Gold circle abi magnum?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Christians again!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Always debating trash

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Yea, and the internet is satanic....

Where are the spambots when you need them?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Op, what did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by kingilemona298(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Any scriptural references??
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I bless God for the gift of atheism
Man... u are CONFUSED!
Your reasoning is polluted and contradicting.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by jmoore(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2013
1stCitizen: Op, what did you smoke?

Weed+coke
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
[b]Threads Like This keep on Discouraging wannabe Christians..

Y should u say a Thread used in weaving of hair is satanic.. It doesn't even spread negativity.. What do u have to say about Computers and the Internet u are using to Post This..

Dunno y Christians can't Just understand the Bible as it is..

Dunno Y christians Threaten each other with hell based on one sin or the other..

Dunno Y christians label each other False Church whereas they are supposed to be together.. Eg: Anglican Vs Catholic Vs Pentecostal etc..

Dunno Y christians believe that if one don't believe in Jesus, He or she will be damned.. What if Your Parents were Muslims, Hinduists, Buddhists, Rastafarian, Would u have said so..

Dunno Y christians feel they have the right to Judge the actions of others especially Non-christians whereas the Bible Condemns that..

Dunno Y They do so many things they do today..

I don't Believe in Religion..

Righteousness is a thing of the Heart, How u Relate with Yo Fellow Man, How u make an Impact in the Society..

[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by drnoel: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2013
hellfire hellfire hellfire, everybody will go to hell. Especially everyody who come to NL to insult people and tall rubbish,...duh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Mickeysho(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Pple just quote the holy book to favor dere useless thinking...one day some fools will say technology is demonic
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by AbuMikey(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013

#YIMU undecided

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by drnoel: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Djangocode: [b]Threads Like This keep on Discouraging wannabe Christians..

Y should u say a Thread used in weaving of hair is satanic.. It doesn't even spread negativity.. What do u have to say about Computers and the Internet u are using to Post This..

Dunno y Christians can't Just understand the Bible as it is..

Dunno Y christians Threaten each other with hell based on one sin or the other..

Dunno Y christians label each other False Church whereas they are supposed to be together.. Eg: Anglican Vs Catholic Vs Pentecostal etc..

Dunno Y christians believe that if one don't believe in Jesus, He or she will be damned.. What if Your Parents were Muslims, Hinduists, Buddhists, Rastafarian, Would u have said so..

Dunno Y christians feel they have the right to Judge the actions of others especially Non-christians whereas the Bible Condemns that..

Dunno Y They do so many things they do today..

I don't Believe in Religion..

Righteousness is a thing of the Heart, How u Relate with Yo Fellow Man, How u make an Impact in the Society..

[/b]
make no mistakes about this. The OP of this thread is no chritian. If he was, he will know Christ said in the bible judge no one so u would not be judged. MATTHEW 7:1

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Goodgoody1: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you

Hello writer, you have been opportune to write a beautiful and meaningful thread. Do not spoil your thread and effort by calling him Anu, it means you are just writing for writing sake but you are not born again. Please be civil in responding to them. They may be ignorant or just want to make jest.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Merkki(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2013
*deep sigh*

Mad people everywhere. Come Lord Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by bigjoule(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2013
ALL THESE HOLIER THAN JESUS ATTITUDES ARE JUST SO IRRITATING...... EDIOT FELLOWS
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by drnoel: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Goodgoody1:

Hello writer, you have been opportune to write a beautiful and meaningful thread. Do not spoil your thread and effort by calling him Anu, it means you are just writing for writing sake but you are not born again. Please be civil in responding to them. They may be ignorant or just want to make jest.
radiating more ignorance like the scribes and pharisees in the bible..
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Joshthefirst(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Why? Why?
Why did this thread get to front page?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Duduconfirm: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
@op, if using thread is satanic cos it looks like snake then using my ordinary hair to plait simbi style that also look like snake is also satanic right? if ur answer is Yes. then u must b high on weed as ur name implies
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by anthony500(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
I refuse to write anything worthwhile on this thread bbefore I vex!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Seems like you are high on MALTEX. I'm not suprised sha, bible said that knowledge will increase in the end. But pls sto making noise with the little you know because it is not yet enough. Nah your type dey condem wearing ear ring but 'em go wear wedding ring. If using rubber thread is a sin then how about rubber silpas and that waistband on yah trouser? Stop making end time noise pls.

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vikajef(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
aManFromMars: But the HOly Spirit told him? Why are you doubting?
only God knows the truth...
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by otuagwo: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Story story
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Hunkyimage(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you

wouldn't there be snakes in paradise? undecided
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2013
THIS IS CALLED "RELIGIOUS MADNESS".....na so one brother dey tell me say make I no dey shape my hair after barbing......dis is pure madness.....OP...sorry to say"o ti ya werey" we are nigerians and not indians so all the babe in the house....show me your "BRAZILIAN HAIR"
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vikajef(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2013
hi fellow nairanders, am a new member, how do I respond to topica and some specific response by individuals, somebody help, thanks.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oraclefemi(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Everything is a sin ...thread,perfume,attachments, in fact you all should go and form a city somewhere and practice whatever you like ...stop rubbing different views in our face.If you all follow your die hard opinions , you will end up looking like dirty , smelly and irritating piece of crap.Infact dont even reply or read my post with a computer, its a sin !

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by emzeeboss1(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oluamid(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Jeeeeez! I can't believe this thread.

God didn't create us with clothes so we should all be going around naked else we will all end in hell fire.

Yeah, right.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Danhumprey: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Gaddemiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry

I don't know what else to believe. Religion is really confusing me! sad angry angry sad sad angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by chinexgod: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Person like you desire to have one of these flashy cars, but there wasn't any car from the beginning. Therefore if you are having or entering any public or private car, you do not think well. Car and rubber thread are the same. God did not create them from the beginning of the age.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Chinboli(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Nawa oh! Sum pple can be so Conclusive oh! . . . . .
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by emzeeboss1(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2013
My dear hw sure ar u that u wud make it to heaven.. Plzz dnt be a hippocrite.. If u ar holy, just kip it to ursef n stop critisising.. Only God knows his people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.