Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50011 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO: @ op
Follow the things that make peace and edify others instead of making a hobby of meats, drinks, Sabbaths, circumcision, law keeping, rituals, dress styles, ornaments, customs, and outward religion- things which in themselves do not destroy the work of God, and concerning all things which all men will never perfectly agree. Romans 14:19-20, I Cor. 8:7-13, I Cor. 10:23-31
Romans 14:22 tells us not to condemn ourselves over anything not specifically forbidden in the scriptures by plain command. and not to permit our consciences to be swayed by wrong religious backgrounds or constant religious turmoil over doubtful things.
and lastly
Romans 14: 23 tells us not to do anything that is doubtful. If you are not clear on a matter, proceed no further.

I am clear on the issue of adornments. and I believe it doesn't contradict the scripture so let us be. Save your massage for folks with like minds.
STOP READING THEIR BIBLE AS IF THEY ARE READING WOLE SOYINKA STORIES. DO NOT CONTRADICT THE WORD OF GOD (MTW16:22-23)
ALWAYS PRAY FOR THE SPIRIT OF UNDERSTANDING BEFORE READING THE BIBLE
I WILL ONLY USE THE WORD OF GOD TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU
THE BIBLE SAID, TEST ALL SPIRIT, WITHOUT DECERNING SPIRIT YOU CAN BE FOOLED BY FALSE PREACHERS.
WHOSOEVER LIVE ACCORDING TO PEOPLE TESTIMONY AND NOT ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, ARE WALKING AT THE EDGE OF HELL, BECAUSE THEY CAN BE EASILY MISLEADED. ANYTHING I HEAR, I COMPARE IT WITH THE WORD OF GOD NOT WITH PEOPLE SAYING. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW WHAT MY PASTOR PREACH, I FOLLOW THE BIBLE.
NOW LET ME CORRECT YOUR SAYING
1 Corinthians 10:21.
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
i.e. eating food demonic food will defiles your body which is the temple of God, Masquerade festival food, Yam festival food, or any other food that will not give glory to God shall defiles you Rev21:27, Nothing defiles can enter the kingdom of God

Moreover I repeat again, putting on gold silver or dressing like Jezebel will lead you to hell.
what make you think you can serve the lord in a way that pleases you?
DO YOU KNOW WHO IS GOD AT ALL?
God has no time for Nonsense, believe it or not, in time of Judgment God is more wicked than satan, He will show you no mercy at all, if you died in sin. Mercy is only meant for you while living.
Moses fasted for 40days and 40 night after he disobeyed God, what did God give as reply, Don't mention this matter again in my ear
Do you know why God is call God?
if you don't know, I will tell you, He is God because He will never bend his standard to please man. Num23:19 God is not man, that he should lie
Now let me give you some scripture in the word of God
Gen 35:2-4 So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, “Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes. 3 Then come, let us go up to Bethel, where I will build an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and who has been with me wherever I have gone.” 4 So they gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had and the rings in their ears, and Jacob buried them under the oak at Shechem
Jewelries was called foreign gods even before it was used as an Idol

Exodus 32:2 Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods,[b] Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”
DO NOT FORGET THE FACT THAT GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, EACH TIME HE SEE THE JWELRIES ON THEM HE WILL FEEL JELOUS, SEEING IT ON YOU. SO THIS THING SHARE MY GLORY
THAT'S WHY HE SAID THIS IN

Exodus 33 3-5 But I will not go with you, because you are a stiff-necked people and I might destroy you on the way.”

4 When the people heard these distressing words, they began to mourn and no one put on any ornaments. 5 For the Lord had said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you.’”

This to show how jealous the Lord is each time he sees it on you
throughout the Old testament, the lord still refers to the sin of the people of Israelite, and what was the judgment the lord give to Ornament?
Ezekiel 7:19
19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.

21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it

THE LORD HAS ALREADY GIVEN IT TO THE WICKED ONE OF THE EARTH, SATAN AND DEMON AND THEIR PROPERTY CANNOT BE TAKEN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD (REV21:27)

Do not live or dress like the world, if you do, then you are an enemy of God

If truly you have the spirit of God in you, then you should be able to understand the following scripture

Jeremiah 4:30
King James Version (KJV)
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life

Zephaniah 1:8
And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

1 Corinthians 6:20
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, NO ONE EXCEPT JEZEBEL DRESS THAT WAY
if thread is not directly written in the word of God, it is written in it indirectly
Be contended with the hair the lord has given you, will you die if you don't use it?
We still have a thousand years to spend with Christ on earth, then if He doesn't condemn it, then you can use it, and you better throw away those testimonies that tell you can palm your hair in heaven or dressing of jezebel in heaven
IF YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WITH THE BIBLE PASSAGES I HAVE GIVEN YOU, THEN I WILL HAND YOU OVER TO THE HOLYSPIRIT TO FINISH HIS WORK IN YOU
I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU AGAIN
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2013
God is not an author of confusion and whenever he does things, when need to look beyond the act and think of rational behind the act. God told the children of isreal to remove their foreign gods which in the form of gold does not mean that gold is a bad thing or wearing it is a sin.God did what he did because the children of isreal has turned gold to their god.

I can show you over a hundred scriptures that show that gold is not bad.the heaven we are going is made of pure gold.in Genesis,the bible says Abraham was very rich in cattle, gold and silver.the children of isreal were instructed to burrow gold from their egytian neighbours when they were about to leave egypt.Daniel who feard God and understand the law better than most of us were rewarded with a golden chain for interpreting the handwritting on the wall.when They were about to build the temple of God in Jerusalem,the people were asked to bring gifts and they brought silver and gold to aid in the building of the temple.Job after he was tempted recieved blessings of gold from his friends.solomon,david were all rich in gold.JOB 22:23-24 says If thou return to the Almighty,thou shall be built up,thou shall put away iniquity far from thy terbernacles vs24 then shalt thou lay up gold as dust,and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks vs25 yea,the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. The scripture clearly shows that God is not against using gold or silver.the only thing God is against is turning them to your god.

Mr Hyo you seem to be more concerned with the wrath of God instead of his mercy and love.these things you are preaching is not what christ preached.he didnt come telling people how God is angry with them.christ saw peter and he told him follow me and i will make fishers of men.Stop portraying an angry God.why dont we tell people about the love and mercy of God.in my mind i hold the picture of christ praying to the father and saying father forgive them for they know what they do and again he said to the thief; today you will be with me in paradise.

All these things about gold,silver,weavon,lipstick,rubber tread and finger nail is not what christ preached.paul didnt preach it and peter didnt preach it.lets stop concentrating on the anger of God and turn men to his love.i will say it again and again,nobody goes to hell for wearing rubber tread on her hair,nobody is going to hell because of gold,silver,weavon,trouser,lipstick and finger nails.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
highyo:
Jewellery

Chains (some witches even wear them on their ankles), rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, necklaces and other jewels: Do not imitate agents of satan who despite the teachings continue to be attached to them.

Jewellery, rings, bracelets, chains and many others, are only there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. It is the same thing with wigs and other sets or fineries which many women are still firmly attached to.

All these external loads that you put on, are simply objects of seduction, and only meant to glorify satan. All these things only help to satisfy the desire of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. So they constitute great open doors to satan. Repent and abandon all those things.

The search for artificial beauty is a terrible danger for human beings, a great trap that satan has set for humanity. And all those who fall in it, suffer terribly. Be very careful. Flee from all these elements that give you some artificial beauty, and praise God for the natural beauty which He has blessed you with. Psalm 139:14 says: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

Let me open a bracket here to give you another element of discernment. If you meet so-called children of God, who have fully received the knowledge of the truth, and who still attach themselves to these seductive products, know that they are of satan. True Children of God are attached to these things when they are still in ignorance. But once the Lord opens their eyes, they repent and abandon these things without hesitation. Whereas the agents of satan will always find justifications to hang on to them.

The Lord says "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". We were all in falsehood, that is, the gospel of lies. The moment the Lord gave us the truth, we allowed ourselves to be set free by the truth. True Children of God always allow themselves to be set free by the truth, and they are really delighted to have been set free at last. Whereas those people of satan, being not of the truth, never allow themselves to be set free by the truth. You will know them in your midst. The things of God always appear to be too difficult for them to put into practice, even simple things. These people always spend their time disputing the teachings, they never stop making up reasons to justify their stubbornness. You, Children of God, do not imitate them.

If you know so-called sisters in your midst who constantly create arguments of the kind "we need not wear coverings at all time", "a bit of make-up can be used so far as it is not exaggerated", "the Bible does not specify that trousers are man's clothing", "Jesus was wearing gowns", do not be surprised. They are the people of satan. The truth seems too complicated to them, and they are always attached to the things of the world like their father the devil.

And as you notice it yourself, these objects are of no use. They are just there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. The Bible clearly asks us to flee from all these things.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world. 1John 2:15-16
1) So you know witches, nice? Do they wear clothes or not? if they do, why are you putting them on too? And the clothes you wear, you should know that many designers (Tailors, fabric makers) aren't Christians, some are Devil worshippers.

2) In Ezekiel, God made a comparison between Israel and an earthly bride. He used terms like jewelry, nose ring, just read it. Wearing these things are essential for you to look good. And there is a difference between changing your looks entirely with plastic surgery and enhancing it with make up and the likes.

3)So because you are fearfully and wonderfully made, you won't shave your hair and beards when they grow too full, you won't cut your nails, you won't wear clothes that fit your shape and make you appear smart, you won't buy good quality shoes if you have the money (Jesus' robe was expensive, the guards fought for it sef), you won't buy a wristwatch that fits you and complement your outfit, you won't wear deodorants and use perfume to smell nice, you won't buy quality materials to sew your clothes if you have good cash. All these things I've stated are things you probably do as a man, and they fit into your definition of loving the world.

4)The Deeper life Go, Kumuyi, drives expensive cars, He wears good designer suits, good quality shoes, doesn't that fit into your definition of loving the world?

Re read this and understand well before commenting.
vickyO: @ op
Follow the things that make peace and edify others instead of making a hobby of meats, drinks, Sabbaths, circumcision, law keeping, rituals, dress styles, ornaments, customs, and outward religion- things which in themselves do not destroy the work of God, and concerning all things which all men will never perfectly agree. Romans 14:19-20, I Cor. 8:7-13, I Cor. 10:23-31
Romans 14:22 tells us not to condemn ourselves over anything not specifically forbidden in the scriptures by plain command. and not to permit our consciences to be swayed by wrong religious backgrounds or constant religious turmoil over doubtful things.
and lastly
Romans 14: 23 tells us not to do anything that is doubtful. If you are not clear on a matter, proceed no further.

I am clear on the issue of adornments. and I believe it doesn't contradict the scripture so let us be. Save your massage for folks with like minds.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO:
1) So you know witches, nice? Do they wear clothes or not? if they do, why are you putting them on too? And the clothes you wear, you should know that many designers (Tailors, fabric makers) aren't Christians, some are Devil worshippers.

2) In Ezekiel, God made a comparison between Israel and an earthly bride. He used terms like jewelry, nose ring, just read it. Wearing these things are essential for you to look good. And there is a difference between changing your looks entirely with plastic surgery and enhancing it with make up and the likes.

3)So because you are fearfully and wonderfully made, you won't shave your hair and beards when they grow too full, you won't cut your nails, you won't wear clothes that fit your shape and make you appear smart, you won't buy good quality shoes if you have the money (Jesus' robe was expensive, the guards fought for it sef), you won't buy a wristwatch that fits you and complement your outfit, you won't wear deodorants and use perfume to smell nice, you won't buy quality materials to sew your clothes if you have good cash. All these things I've stated are things you probably do as a man, and they fit into your definition of loving the world.

4)The Deeper life Go, Kumuyi, drives expensive cars, He wears good designer suits, good quality shoes, doesn't that fit into your definition of loving the world?

Re read this and understand well before commenting.

My sister you have said it all.it is only a religious mindset that thinks a girl trying to look smart and beautiful is equal to seducing men and ofcourse we christains do not have religious mindset rather we have the mind of christ.even lucifer according to the book of Ezekiel was made with precious stones like gold and the heaven we are going to spend eternity in is actually made with gold.this shows clearly that God likes good things.

The only thing that God hate is turning to material things as if it more important than God.why do i have to leave my hair without cutting it?why will some people think it is holiness if a womans hair is left unkempt? I mean the thought of it is even funny.

Like i said earlier the op and his friends should stop causing confusion in the body of christ.God has more things to reveal to us as we fellowship.i mean we should be discussing on the importance of prayer and stuffs like the holyghost.so lets grow up and leave this rubber tread and hell matter.

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
lastmessenger:
My sister you have said it all.it is only a religious mindset that thinks a girl trying to look smart and beautiful is equal to seducing men and ofcourse we christains do not have religious mindset rather we have the mind of christ.even lucifer according to the book of Ezekiel was made with precious stones like gold and the heaven we are going to spend eternity in is actually made with gold.this shows clearly that God likes good things.

The only thing that God hate is turning to material things as if it more important than God.why do i have to leave my hair without cutting it?why will some people think it is holiness if a womans hair is left unkempt? I mean the thought of it is even funny.

Like i said earlier the op and his friends should stop causing confusion in the body of christ.God has more things to reveal to us as we fellowship.i mean we should be discussing on the importance of prayer and stuffs like the holyghost.so lets grow up and leave this rubber tread and hell matter.
God bless you..
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by cautious: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2013
vickyO:
God bless you..

You are blessed too. Thanks to you and lastmessenger for sustaining your sound discussions with the OP. I am ok with him believing anything he wants to believe but he cannot be allowed to misrepresent our God as a God that will send souls to hell for using hair threads. Teaching such an unbalanced message to a world seeking love presents a love-less God, thus misrepresenting Him. I don't think the OP understands the gravity of what he is doing with this thread. We had this problem in the early church too when some narrow-minded believers tried to force circumcision as a condition for heaven (Acts 15:1). So the OP's type isn't new but thanks for making him know some of us have lost the fear of hell and the sting of death has been overcome. We celebrate His LIFE in us and simply express Him in our daily interactions with the world - with or without thread and jewellery!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2013
cautious:

You are blessed too. Thanks to you and lastmessenger for sustaining your sound discussions with the OP. I am ok with him believing anything he wants to believe but he cannot be allowed to misrepresent our God as a God that will send souls to hell for using hair threads. Teaching such an unbalanced message to a world seeking love presents a love-less God, thus misrepresenting Him. I don't think the OP understands the gravity of what he is doing with this thread. We had this problem in the early church too when some narrow-minded believers tried to force circumcision as a condition for heaven (Acts 15:1). So the OP's type isn't new but thanks for making him know some of us have lost the fear of hell and the sting of death has been overcome. We celebrate His LIFE in us and simply express Him in our daily interactions with the world - with or without thread and jewellery!
Amen.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
People mention trousers for women like its an abomination. Don't you all fanatics know that shirts was first made for men? and we have shirts for women now and trousers is no different. Why make trousers an issue? what of suits, ties, jackets that were originally made for men before those for women started popping out? The issue of clothing is one determined by the world and all we as Christians have to do is to be wise by being decent and modest. The ruler of this world is the devil and he knows about most things invented, both good and evil. the food you eat were not invented by Christians, especially the African food. does that mean you won't eat it again because our fore fathers were core idol worshippers?
When I used to be a fanatic like some of you, I realized that I didn't have a strict scriptural backing against these things.
Most of us fail to distinguish between personal revelation and general revelation.
God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, he obeyed without complaint. He didn't even tell Sarah his wife. Why? Because he knew what God asked him to do has no Biblical or moral justification and Sarah who was in her right mind would have opposed to the slaughter of her son. He went ahead without consulting her and God proved himself.
God actually tells some people to drop these things, Some seek advice from others and they tell them no, it isn't against the Bible while some go ahead and obey God which is the right thing to do.
Hence, my message, because of the outcome of Abraham's obedience will it be right for him to tell everyone that for them to seek favour from God they must; try to sacrifice their children, go on a journey to a foreign land, circumcise their children, and do other things God asked him to do? no, it won't be right. Why? Because God deals with everyone according to their measure of faith.
To those of you who God has personally told to stop, stop but don't go about telling others to do the same because that might not be God's plan or word for them.
Or should I because God told me not to marry so that I can do his work more efficiently tell others to abstain from marriage? that would be foolish of me. And this case ain't an exception. God knows how well you can do his work and He won't hesitate to tell you when you show interest. And remember different strokes for different folks.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2013
vickyO: People mention trousers for women like its an abomination. Don't you all fanatics know that shirts was first made for men? and we have shirts for women now and trousers is no different. Why make trousers an issue? what of suits, ties, jackets that were originally made for men before those for women started popping out? The issue of clothing is one determined by the world and all we as Christians have to do is to be wise by being decent and modest. The ruler of this world is the devil and he knows about most things invented, both good and evil. the food you eat were not invented by Christians, especially the African food. does that mean you won't eat it again because our fore fathers were core idol worshippers?
When I used to be a fanatic like some of you, I realized that I didn't have a strict scriptural backing against these things.
Most of us fail to distinguish between personal revelation and general revelation.
God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, he obeyed without complaint. He didn't even tell Sarah his wife. Why? Because he knew what God asked him to do has no Biblical or moral justification and Sarah who was in her right mind would have opposed to the slaughter of her son. He went ahead without consulting her and God proved himself.
God actually tells some people to drop these things, Some seek advice from others and they tell them no, it isn't against the Bible while some go ahead and obey God which is the right thing to do.
Hence, my message, because of the outcome of Abraham's obedience will it be right for him to tell everyone that for them to seek favour from God they must; try to sacrifice their children, go on a journey to a foreign land, circumcise their children, and do other things God asked him to do? no, it won't be right. Why? Because God deals with everyone according to their measure of faith.
To those of you who God has personally told to stop, stop but don't go about telling others to do the same because that might not be God's plan or word for them.
Or should I because God told me not to marry so that I can do his work more efficiently tell others to abstain from marriage? that would be foolish of me. And this case ain't an exception. God knows how well you can do his work and He won't hesitate to tell you when you show interest. And remember different strokes for different folks.
Shalom!
DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF A STUMBLING STONE FOR OTHERS
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
highyo:
DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF A STUMBLING STONE FOR OTHERS
If you fail to understand the points I made above then i'm out of here.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
vickyO:
If you fail to understand the points I made above then i'm out of here.
All I just want you to know is that, these scriptures were brought out of the SUPREME WORD. and It will stand as a witness on that day (Judgment day)
you have being hearing these for very long time from different men of God, even late prophet T.O obadare also claim to see pastor Bimbo odukoya in hell all just because of her dressing, many women has also gotten the mercy of God and was brought back to life after they have died, just to reammend their way and warn others that dress like them, people like magret Amure (Benin), Linda Ngaujah (serial eon) Abraham Yakubu, Adelaida De Carrillo, Carmelo Brenes (Spain) Rev. Dr. Joseph I . A . James, Rev. Funmilayo Adebayo and even from great men of God like Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye and dr. Olukoya
Do you think mummy G.O of redeem no sabi better thing? Abi no fine girl for deeper life, and you have even heard enough from NL, and the word of God has also shown you why it's Bad.
Infact I don't pray that God will show you a vision, because all these are enough to learn your lessons.
I pray it will not be too late when you will be hearing from the lord direct, because I don't pray God will show you a vision.
I don't know why people like to feel too stubborn to leave ordinary ornament for God.
If you no use am, you go die?
Mtcheeeeew

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by chezholy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rubbish write up!!!
....allow people to live their lives and U, live ur own life.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
chezholy: Rubbish write up!!!
....allow people to live their lives and U, live ur own life.
No we are dealing with heaven oriented people here
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not 1 day, not 1 month, not 1 year , in fact not even 1 millions years , worse still not a trillion years , but forever and ever and ever and ever with no way out , no escape, no reprieve, burning in 20,000 degrees of intense flames and sulphur , excruciating pain, regret, suffering and the millions of screams from demons, aliens ( grin ) , murderers and even SATAN himself.

Now try matching this image with God's character and imagine a God who made his creation knowing that he will at one point or the other subject 90% of them to this horrendous future

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you " - Matthew 5:43-44

"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." - Psalm 30:5

"For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back" - Isaiah 54:7

"for he does not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men" - Lamentations 3:33

"You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods." - Deuteronomy 12:31

And they burned their sons and their daughters as offerings and used divination and omens and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger. Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel and removed them out of his sight. None was left but the tribe of Judah only - 2 Kings 17:17-18

“For the sons of Judah have done evil in my sight, declares the Lord. They have set their detestable things in the house that is called by my name, to defile it. And they have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into my mind - Jeremiah 7:30-34

The god that these people worship, is he really the Almighty Yahweh, the creator of Heaven and Earth.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
When people come and start talking what is sin and what is not sin.i just laugh.the fear of hell has made us to loose our spiritual sense.all these things new sins that we event everyday is meant to cause confusion in the body of christ.whatever you teach,you have to evaluate it based on what christ taught,what peter and paul taught and the other apostles.i keep saying that if my only reason for being a christain is because of heaven,then i am not better than a politician looking for a political office because of fame and money attached to the office

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
To add to it,anyday that i start getting conscious of sin and iniquity instead of christ and his rightousness,then the simple explanation is that i have fallen from grace.lets check what we have come to believe.God is not too far and as a matter of fact,he lives in us.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by arunmeka: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please wait a minuite
it seems the hand of God is on this thread. This will be the third to fourth times is making the front page. Pls all, attachment is an attachment, it has nothing to do with it quality. When you use nomal attachment, people will not see your natural hair, also when you make use of rubber attachment, people will only see the rubber not your natural hair.
So sister, the same condemnation is waiting for user of high quality attachment and low quality attachment.
A politician who stole 1billion and a poor man who stole 50 naira
both are thieves and they both stole MONEY
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
perilioustime: Please wait a minuite
it seems the hand of God is on this thread. This will be the third to fourth times is making the front page. Pls all, attachment is an attachment, it has nothing to do with it quality. When you use nomal attachment, people will not see your natural hair, also when you make use of rubber attachment, people will only see the rubber not your natural hair.
So sister, the same condemnation is waiting for user of high quality attachment and low quality attachment.
A politician who stole 1billion and a poor man who stole 50 naira
both are thieves and they both stole MONEY
Am sure you worship god.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
lastmessenger:
Am sure you worship god.
how do you mean?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Emmans1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
what I know for sure- when one dies, he/she will be judged with what is written in the Bible...

your sin will find you out. and when it finds you, you will remember you have been warned.

God said "heaven and earth will pass away but my WORD will never pass away. "

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by fav2010: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=highyo post=19551857] I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What you saying is stupid sorry to say cos ur clothes are worldly so as the everything to us and everything u add upon urself is an attachment so make sure before u vomit such from ur mouth, you are am exception, throw away all ur worldly things including ur clothes and come back and type this things...If u don't understand ur bible;, better consult ur pastor
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by fav2010: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
vickyO:
People mention trousers for women like its an abomination. Don't you all fanatics know that shirts was first made for men? and we have shirts for women now and trousers is no different. Why make trousers an issue? what of suits, ties, jackets that were originally made for men before those for women started popping out? The issue of clothing is one determined by the world and all we as Christians have to do is to be wise by being decent and modest. The ruler of this world is the devil and he knows about most things invented, both good and evil. the food you eat were not invented by Christians, especially the African food. does that mean you won't eat it again because our fore fathers were core idol worshippers?
Shalom!
GOD BLESS YOU...ONE OF THE FEW SENSIBLE ON THIS PAGE
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Weah96: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stop buying hair that was sold by poor Chinese women. In China, broke women shave off their hair and sell it so that African women can use it as weave and attachments.

The weave you have on was once the real hair of some poor Chinese or Filipino lady.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by HomoSapiien: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Christianity is the most _stupid religion for ignorant Africans. Very foolish post. undecided
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by hos5259: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
it really pains me when i read people's comments about rubber thread matter and other stuffs like this.

first of all , someone claimed that she lives a holy life. lolz. she claimed that she always goes to work and sometimes being busy, don't u think that even the arrangement of things of this world is biased? the school u claimed that u went that guarantees u a job, don't u know it's biased? y must only those who go to school should only enjoy the resources of a nation the most? what people dont know is , the people who arranged these stuffs actually did it for their own selfish interest. they know already that not everyone can go to school. they planned it that way so dt the resources can be enjoyed by few numbers of people. so u being a beneficiary is feeding from unjust arrangement.

someone also said the jewelries are foreign gods referred to in the Bible. lolz.
please read the verse again, it says "All the jewelry AND foreign gods

please jewelry can be used to make gods but never by itself be foreign gods just like different kinds of metals are used to make a car, the car itself is good for everyone, so metals can be used to make urself a god if u want to.

golds are used in the Bible as a good thing, even heaven were said to have been made by golds.

please stop your pride, make use of these worldly things moderately to beautify yourself if u choose to, but never label it as being bad

one more thing, don't think u can outsmart mature, u shall surely reap whatever u sow whether in this life or in your next life

please we should all read the book titled "the grail message" by abdurushin, a german. popularly known as "in light of truth"

the book provides all answers to all questions
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by hos5259: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
And also, Jacobs and his associates were asked to leave the jewelries AND foreign gods behind. the reason for this is to sanctify themselves since they were already defiled by their foreign God, so it would be better off not to bring anything of such along. but the truth of the matter is , we were not told again if they still used similar things after getting to their destination. but if one wants to read that part with an open mind, u will discover that they would eventually use it without provocation from God because the one they would use would not be from the ones they were coming from.

please let's all read Bible with a clear heart.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Saltzman00: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
highyo:
I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by sharliz(f): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2020
The annoying thing about fanatics is that they don't talk about salvation, Christ crucifixion and resurrection.. Awon deputy Jesus they feel like they are heavens gate keeper.
We enjoy christ and we don't have to live based on one human being standard..
Please don't come shove your convictions down people's throat..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.