Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (49986 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PrettyGaby(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2013
if this isn't funny, i don't know what is. op, do you cut your hair? because if you do, going by your logic, it is a sin. i mean, God gave your hair the ability to grow, instead of being contented with what He gave you, you cut it short. on a more serious note, Christianity is much more than do's and don'ts. there are enough rules in the Bible. we don't need to manufacture more to keep people bound.

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ollymich1(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2013
the preachin of d gospel to dem dat perish foolishness, buh to who re saved christ d power of God
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2013
This is the kind of thinking that has made us backward and underdeveloped.when people are thinking of genetically modified food,cure for deadly diseases like Aids,green technology and how to make improvement in the general standard of living,you are here thinking of hell and rubber thread.

Just wait until the end of time when God will judge the world and be disappointed to see God welcoming his people to heaven.do you know that Paul said you can eat meat offered to ideal if you can eat it with understanding?do you know that the rightousness of man is like a filty rag in sight of God?do you know that if God were to number iniquity that none of us will stand?

When i use to think like you,i conderm anybody that is with a stick of ciga,any lady wearing a pair of trouser with lipstick and eye shadow ,anybody with a can of beer and anybody that is walking along the road with a girl that is not his wife.

Op do you understand what is sin? Can you define sin? Do you know u have sinned if God says sit here and you sit another place.do you know you sinned if God says be a business man and you decide to be a pastor? Do you know that many people parading themselves as pastors are sinning because they have called themselves to be pastors when God may be telling them to be primary school teachers,government workers,Engineers etc.And this is why we have so much controversy in the body of christ because men who are not supposed to be pastors have become pastors teaching people what they think in their mind. Just like you are teaching us today

Op do you know what the purpose of God for your life is?if you dont know it,then u are alreading sinning.none of us will stand if you think these little things like thread on a womans hair will send her to hell.

Anyway i am leaving you until the end of time to see that you have believed a lie.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2013
PrettyGaby: if this isn't funny, i don't know what is. op, do you cut your hair? because if you do, going by your logic, it is a sin. i mean, God gave your hair the ability to grow, instead of being contented with what He gave you, you cut it short. on a more serious note, Christianity is much more than do's and don'ts. there are enough rules in the Bible. we don't need to manufacture more to keep people bound.
read 1cor11
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
perilioustime:
telling the truth about holiness is not judging or condemning. The bible already said, prayer of sinners are abomination to God. If you hide the truth from people all God will ask the blood from your hand. Ezk3
you know a wicked man in your area, and you fail to warn him that if he died in that state, he will go to hell. Then that is wickedness not Love
Ironically, despite the warning of Christ that the broad way kind of religion that allows for all kinds of opinions and self-gratifying compromises will certainly lead to failure and destruction in the end, many still think they are running successfully to heaven while making room for worldly distractions, indulgences, frivolities and carelessness. How can we immerse our spirit in multitudes of earthly pursuits, sedate our soul with endless amusements and indulge our bodies in vain pleasures and ungodly fashion and still expect to win the race at the end?
we need to hate the world and everythingin it because of what the lord has said in Ezk7:19, and Rev21:27
remember we still have a thousand years to spend with Christ on earth, then by then, if Christ will allow us to walk naked on street, so be it, if we can smoke, so be it, if we can use attachment, so be it. The time is very short brother and sister, if you do not make use of any attachment, that will not reduce your beuty,
Infact to say the fact, ladies, you can only get attracted to the wrong man, after 10years, it lead to divorce
any man that will not love your natural beauty, does not love you. Be patient, don't use it now, when you get to the kingdom of God, you have nothing to loose than getting there and the lord said, oh sorry, you cant enter
WE ARE IN A BATTLE FIELD WE NEED TO WAKE UP THE CHURCH AND EMBRACE THE TRUE WORD OF GOD (BIBLE)
FOLLOW THE BIBLE, AND DONT FOLLOW YOUR PASTOR WORD

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^^^^

Just preach the gospel, i,e if you even know what the gospel is.

Leave the Holy Spirit to effect change in peoples lives, that is not your Job.

To reiterate your job is not to add to the commandments of God and go beyond what is written , your Job is to examine your own life to see if you are still in the faith and to stop sitting in judgement against Gods people.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^^

Just preach the gospel, i,e if you even know what the gospel is.

Leave the Holy Spirit to effect change in peoples lives, that is not your Job.

To reiterate your job is not to add to the commandments of God and go beyond what is written , your Job is to examine your own life to see if you are still in the faith and to stop sitting in judgement against Gods people.

PLEASE KINDLY IDENTIFY ANYWHERE I HAVE JUDGE GOD'S PEOPLE
BY TELLING THEM TO BE CONTENDED WITH WHAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN THEM?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ frosbel, perhaps you want me to tell them to feel confortable in sin, heaven is already waiting for them?
He who knows good and fail to do it is a sin
If I know something can affect your soul and I fail to let you know, then I am fool.
but if I tell you then is left for you
How can I tell you there is peace when there is no peace?
Ezk13:16 “All these things will happen to the false prophets of Israel. They speak to the people of Jerusalem and say there will be peace, but there is no peace.” This is what the Lord God said

How can God be angry with man and I will be deceiving them that God bless you?
(Revelation 2:20)
Thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols"
Anywhere Jezebel is, only unholiness will fill the house and the spirit of the lord can never be in such environment , if God should appear in such place, he may destroy them with fire
Exo33:5 For the Lord had said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you.’”
do not allow jezebel dressing in the church for it may hinder your prayer
LADIES, PUT AWAY JARGONS FROM YOUR HEAD AND BE CONTENDED WITH YOUR NATURAL HAIR
OR ELSE YOU WILL LOOK LIKE MEDUSA IN SIGHT OF GOD

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:
Ironically, despite the warning of Christ that the broad way kind of religion that allows for all kinds of opinions and self-gratifying compromises will certainly lead to failure and destruction in the end, many still think they are running successfully to heaven while making room for worldly distractions, indulgences, frivolities and carelessness. How can we immerse our spirit in multitudes of earthly pursuits, sedate our soul with endless amusements and indulge our bodies in vain pleasures and ungodly fashion and still expect to win the race at the end?
we need to hate the world and everythingin it because of what the lord has said in Ezk7:19, and Rev21:27
remember we still have a thousand years to spend with Christ on earth, then by then, if Christ will allow us to walk naked on street, so be it, if we can smoke, so be it, if we can use attachment, so be it. The time is very short brother and sister, if you do not make use of any attachment, that will not reduce your beuty,
Infact to say the fact, ladies, you can only get attracted to the wrong man, after 10years, it lead to divorce
any man that will not love your natural beauty, does not love you. Be patient, don't use it now, when you get to the kingdom of God, you have nothing to loose than getting there and the lord said, oh sorry, you cant enter
WE ARE IN A BATTLE FIELD WE NEED TO WAKE UP THE CHURCH AND EMBRACE THE TRUE WORD OF GOD (BIBLE)
FOLLOW THE BIBLE, AND DONT FOLLOW YOUR PASTOR WORD

Paul said 'I delight in the law of God after the inward man'.

You seem so bothered about the outer man yet your inner man seem malnourished. You really seem so bothered and worried about making heaven. Is making heaven what Christianity is all about for you? If it is, you need to check if you really do love God or what is in there for you to gain.

Do you wake up to go to work everyday thinking of your monthly pay? The answer is no otherwise you go for the wrong reasons. The matter of your pay is already settled, you must go there to make positive impact and maximum productivity.

Likewise, as Christians heaven is a byproduct- it is already settled. Your work as a Christian is to renew your mind so as to debunk your old man reasoning and thoughts (strongholds)

2 cor 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

Once the battle is settled from inside, it will reflect on the outside without the need for dos and don'ts.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

Paul said 'I delight in the law of God after the inward man'.

You seem so bothered about the outer man yet your inner man seem malnourished. You really seem so bothered and worried about making heaven. Is making heaven what Christianity is all about for you? If it is, you need to check if you really do love God or what is in there for you to gain.

Do you wake up to go to work everyday thinking of your monthly pay? The answer is no otherwise you go for the wrong reasons. The matter of your pay is already settled, you must go there to make positive impact and maximum productivity.

Likewise, as Christians heaven is a byproduct- it is already settled. Your work as a Christian is to renew your mind so as to debunk your old man reasoning and thoughts (strongholds)

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

Once the battle is settled from inside, it will reflect on the outside without the need for dos and don'ts.
Like I've said earlier, people only capitalize on inward. they believe God only watch the heart , perhaps this is what their leader has made them to believe anyway, but your inward and outer must glorify the Lord. I am not only capitalizing on outer, and my thread has it target (True Christians) not church goer
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by fabulousdame(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
*unfollows thread*
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
HOPE YOU ALL REMEMBER WHAT PROPHET T. O OBADARE SAID BEFORE HE DIED ABOUT PASTOR BIMBO ODUKOYA? (I mean What I heard he said, because I was not there)
SHE SAW HER IN HELL ALL JUST BECAUSE OF THIS ATTACHMENT ON HEAD
CHRISTIAN, I DON DO MY PART O
IT'S LEFT FOR YOU
DONT BE CARELESS WITH YOUR SOUL, ETERNITY NO BE 1 TRILLION YEARS O, IT IS FOREVER AND EVER cry
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
I AM NOT SAYING I MYSELF I'M SAVED, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW IF MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN I FINSH THE RACE, EVERYDAY I PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS EVERYDAY. BECAUSE, I KNOW THERE ARE MANY BORNAGAIN IN HELL. THEY END UP THERE ALL JUST FOR ONE SIN OR ANOTHER. I BEG GOD FOR MERCY ALL THE TIME.
I CAN NEVER SAY I'M NOT A SINNER, EVEN WHEN I SAY I'M BORN AGAIN, YET I STILL CLASSIFIED MY SELF AS A SINNER. AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE LIKE STINKING RAGG IN FRONT OF HIM. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MEAN I SHOULD IGNORE WHAT I KNOW IT'S SIN
(ROM 6:1- END)
HELL ENLARGE ITSELF EVERY TIME, YET THOUSANDS OF SOULS FALL IN EVERY MINUITE
PLEASE ALL, LET ASK FOR GOD MERCY, TO HELP US, FORGIVE WHATSOEVER WE HAVE COMMITED
LET'S REMIND HIM HE HAS NOT CREATED US FOR DESTRUCTION
LET REMIND HIM OF THE LOVE HE HAS FOR US BEFORE HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US
LET HUMBLE OUR SELF BEFORE HIM AND BEG FOR MERCY
PRAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS ALL THE TIME AND LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE FOR WITHOUT NO ONE CAN INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS GETTING MORE TIGHTER EVERYDAY
THERE IS NO ETERNAL SECURITY, LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD ALWAYS
I LOVE YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:
Like I've said earlier, people only capitalize on inward. they believe God only watch the heart , perhaps this is what their leader has made them to believe anyway, but your inward and outer must glorify the Lord. I am not only capitalizing on outer, and my thread has it target (True Christians) not church goer

Explain this verse if you can
Romans 7
21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

Paul spoke as a believer here... Please explain if you can, if you can't please let us know.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

Explain this verse if you can

Paul spoke as a believer here... Please explain if you can, if you can't please let us know.
IF YOU ARE BORN AGAIN YOU WILL NEVER LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR FLESH. YOU MUST DENIED IT ALL THE TIME
at all time you must count yourself as being dead to sin
Romans 6:11-12
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.

if you still do what you don't want to do, then you are not yet born again, and the holy spirit is not dwelling inside of you for the bible said, when you receive the holy-spirit, he will guide you to all true. A true believer of Christ will not say I do what my flesh want,
John3:6 Those born of flesh are of flesh and those born of spirit are of spirit
Paul has only wrote about his weakness but nowadays, that is all what lazy Christians like me too hold on to, Paul said this Paul said that
People think he was only being humble, but He is saying the truth.

2 Peter 2:21 ESV / 97 helpful votes

For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them.

Hebrews 10:26-29 ESV / 89 helpful votes

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has spurned the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?

Luke 9:62 ESV / 81 helpful votes

Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

James 4:17 ESV / 73 helpful votes

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo: I AM NOT SAYING I MYSELF I'M SAVED, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW IF MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN I FINSH THE RACE, EVERYDAY I PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS EVERYDAY. BECAUSE, I KNOW THERE ARE MANY BORNAGAIN IN HELL. THEY END UP THERE ALL JUST FOR ONE SIN OR ANOTHER. I BEG GOD FOR MERCY ALL THE TIME.
I CAN NEVER SAY I'M NOT A SINNER, EVEN WHEN I SAY I'M BORN AGAIN, YET I STILL CLASSIFIED MY SELF AS A SINNER. AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE LIKE STINKING RAGG IN FRONT OF HIM. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MEAN I SHOULD IGNORE WHAT I KNOW IT'S SIN
PLEASE ALL, LET ASK FOR GOD MERCY, TO HELP US, FORGIVE WHATSOEVER WE HAVE COMMITED
LET REMIND HIM OF THE LOVE HE HAS FOR US BEFORE HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US
PRAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS ALL THE TIME AND LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE FOR WITHOUT NO ONE CAN INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
I LOVE YOU ALL
You dont know if you are saved and you dont know if your name is written in the book of life.From these statement you made in your post,i can see the kind of christain that you are:a confused christain.you sound as if God delight in sending people to hell after it too him much to redeem them from sin.guy if u sincerely give your heart to God, u are saved and ur name is in the book of life.stop all these religious things that you are saying.tread does not send anybody to hell fire.what send people to hell fire is that they rejected Jesus christ when he was offered to them.
Lets stop all these confusion and please stop bringing people to condermnation.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ceorhemz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo: I AM NOT SAYING I MYSELF I'M SAVED, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW IF MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN I FINSH THE RACE, EVERYDAY I PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS EVERYDAY. BECAUSE, I KNOW THERE ARE MANY BORNAGAIN IN HELL. THEY END UP THERE ALL JUST FOR ONE SIN OR ANOTHER. I BEG GOD FOR MERCY ALL THE TIME.
I LOVE YOU ALL

maybe you should read philipians 4 vs 3b. It says; with my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life.
As a believer, you must be sure that you have eternal life(1 JOHN 5 VS 13). I understand your zeal for God, but please seek for more knowledge. Read your Bible more. Dont preach what the Bible didnt say so as not to lead people away from Christ instead of leading them to Him. How i wish you and i can have a little discusion
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
You did not talk on the verses I gave you, if it does not align with what you propagate may be you need to do more studies on the message you herald.

Hell is not the right motivation for getting people to be Christians.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Boomark(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
That is how they go about spreading falsehood out of ignorance. SMH!!! For highyo.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boomark: That is how they go about spreading falsehood out of ignorance. SMH!!! For highyo.

TELL HIM O.............
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Boomark(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo: HOPE YOU ALL REMEMBER WHAT PROPHET T. O OBADARE SAID BEFORE HE DIED ABOUT PASTOR BIMBO ODUKOYA? (I mean What I heard he said, because I was not there)
SHE SAW HER IN HELL ALL JUST BECAUSE OF THIS ATTACHMENT ON HEAD
CHRISTIAN, I DON DO MY PART O
IT'S LEFT FOR YOU
DONT BE CARELESS WITH YOUR SOUL, ETERNITY NO BE 1 TRILLION YEARS O, IT IS FOREVER AND EVER cry

Wait o! Who told you and Satan that that rubber tread belongs to him? Did satan create anything? Don't you know that the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof?

You don't know the things that are satan's properties(Rev 21:27)...you don't know. Smh!!! whether you are lying or not but a lier is the devils property, murderers, etc. Even those that use the bible to stumble others are devil's properties. Did you get the gist.

How about Paul and food sacrificed to idol? Satan will come online and tell us that such food belongs to him. As someone sanctified in Christ, i will happily grab that food, give thanks to God for giving me the food that He created and i will enjoy myself and sleep well.

All your bible quotes concerning this topic are out of context. Our God is a just God. He does not punish without warning.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
lastmessenger:
You dont know if you are saved and you dont know if your name is written in the book of life.From these statement you made in your post,i can see the kind of christain that you are:a confused christain.you sound as if God delight in sending people to hell after it too him much to redeem them from sin.guy if u sincerely give your heart to God, u are saved and ur name is in the book of life.stop all these religious things that you are saying.tread does not send anybody to hell fire.what send people to hell fire is that they rejected Jesus christ when he was offered to them.
Lets stop all these confusion and please stop bringing people to condermnation.
Note, that the most invisible enemy and dangerous enemy that destroy Christians is PRIDE
That's where you were making the mistake. if you want to boast of your salvation, at least 90% of the Christians will boast of confessing Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
But I assure you, believe it or not out of the so call born-again Christian, God doesn't even have 80% of their names in his book.
I will never stand and boast of my name being in the book of Life until I get to my father kingdom.
I am a born-again Christain, saved by the blood of the lamb of God, but I will not boast of my salvation like the hypocrite does

Luke 18:11-13

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Luke18:11-13
11 The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be [a]merciful to me, the sinner!’14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God.

I want you to know that, if you have not even enter trough the gate, you are not saved yet. infact even if you manage to taste the environment, you can still be cast away, remember the man who came to the wedding fiest without his garment, he was even at the ceremony already before the king cast him out of darkness because he was not with his garment.
Please Brother, Many Bishop has also boast of their salvation, but now they are in hell. He that standeth let He be careful

I will like to repeat one of sam32 said
The grace we live under entitles us to live above the law(Rom 6:15) which means God requires a higher standard dan d old testament days. No wonder the law said 'thou shalt not commit adultery', but Jesus said '..whoever looks at a woman to lust after has already committed adultery wit her in his heart'. We knw 'thou shalt not kill' dats pretty easy to do..right??..Jesus spoke 'whoever says you fool! Shall be in danger of hell fire' read matt 5 if it bodas u
clearly Jesus was raising the standard of living under grace
'For i say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribe and pharisees(who paraded religiousity-hated everytin dat had to pertain to true righteousness), u wil by no means enter d kingdom of heaven'
Pray about the messages u hear abt..no one gets to heaven carried on a feather bed but on a chariot of undyin fire(passion)
THE TIME OF GRACE IS MORE HARD THAN THE OLD TESTAMENT
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo: @ frosbel, perhaps you want me to tell them to feel confortable in sin, heaven is already waiting for them?

Your duty is not to look at the sin of others but your own sins.

Besides, God has not called you to put his children in bondage, he leads his people through his Spirit and any true believer who has this Spirit will be moderate in all things.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Boomark(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
TELL HIM O............. LIAR LIAR

grin
I have told him o. Let me see how else he will twist what is written.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boomark:

Wait o! Who told you and Satan that that rubber tread belongs to him? Did satan create anything? Don't you know that the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof?

You don't know the things that are satan's properties(Rev 21:27)...you don't know. Smh!!! whether you are lying or not but a lier is the devils property, murderers, etc. Even those that use the bible to stumble others are devil's properties. Did you get the gist.

How about Paul and food sacrificed to idol? Satan will come online and tell us that such food belongs to him. As someone sanctified in Christ, i will happily grab that food, give thanks to God for giving me the food that He created and i will enjoy myself and sleep well.

All your bible quotes concerning this topic are out of context. Our God is a just God. He does not punish without warning.

If you studied your Bible very well, you will understand what the Bible said in the book of Ezk7:19. The lord has handed over the things of this world to the stranger(Kingdom of Darkness) and they shall defile it.
(rev12:27) Anything defiles will not enter the kingdom of God
Don't forget the fact that satan even coat Ezk7:19 to Jesus when he was tempting him that, everything has being given to me, if thou will bow for me, I will give them to you
Pls study your Bible very well
Red Zeph 1:8 (American Standard Bible )
"Then it will come about on the day of the LORD'S sacrifice That I will punish the princes(Satan), the king's sons (Demons) [size=15pt]And all who clothe themselves with foreign garments.[/size]
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
shdemidemi: You did not talk on the verses I gave you, if it does not align with what you propagate may be you need to do more studies on the message you herald.

Hell is not the right motivation for getting people to be Christians.
I've already answered you.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:

If you studied your Bible very well, you will understand what the Bible said in the book of Ezk7:19. The lord has handed over the things of this world to the stranger(Kingdom of Darkness) and they shall defile it.
Don't forget the fact that satan even coat Ezk7:19 to Jesus when he was tempting him that, everything has being given to me, if thou will bow for me, I will give them to you
"Then it will come about on the day of the LORD'S sacrifice That I will punish the princes(Satan), the king's sons (Demons) [size=15pt]And all who clothe themselves with foreign garments.[/size]
Mr, do you realize our bodies will not go anywhere? when people die, do their clothes, jewelleries, hairs disappear? no, cause only the spirit resurrects..... all the bible preaches is for us to be modest in all our wearing and adorning...... and stop with this baseless talk and ignoramus attitude........ just point to a scripture that speaks about thread on the hair expressly.....
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GoodBoi1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP remove the log of wood in your eye
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Boomark(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:

It no longer a case reading the bible but understanding what you are reading. Don't you know that it meant by the things of this world? Does that include your laptop abi phone, the food you will eat this night, your slippers, the clothes you are putting on(comot them sharp sharp), your car, etc? It means that all these things you are using has been given to Satan and they are satan's property according to you.

Things defiled will not enter the kingdom of GOD. Flesh and blood. So it means that highyo, a flesh and blood will not enter the kingdom of God? As if you don't know that that your Bible will not enter the kingdom of God. Even that your holy water and anointing oil.

Talking about things that defiles a man. They proceed from the heart. Learn from the Lord. When you are possession of the things of this world and you begin to think wickedness and lust, you will be defiled. It different from a baby who also is possession of that same thing but thinks nothing of it but a piece of equipment, he/she is not defiled cos there is no evil proceeding from the heart. Do you get the gist?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boomark: That is how they go about spreading falsehood out of ignorance. SMH!!! For highyo.

I don talk am before say highyo dey high!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.