Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50006 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Chinboli(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2013
emzeeboss1: My dear hw sure ar u that u wud make it to heaven.. Plzz dnt be a hippocrite.. If u ar holy, just kip it to ursef n stop critisising.. Only God knows his people

Dude! Pls help me tell OP! Only God knows his pple. . .
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by COvo(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
Keep Deceiving yourself Ode!Guess u attend one of those churches where young ladies look like old women and they get to 40yrs of age before one broda Ikenna who's like 50 yrs proposes to them
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Teespice(f): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2013
What will someone not see.

This one religion eh. SMH.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by mimicue(f): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Op u sef will go to he... Because internet is illuminaty and ur using it and the phone ur using to browse too..is satanic ...we will see in hell angry....

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by IAMBREEZY: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm crazy things really happens.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by usman3688(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
i absolutely agree wit u, some pple just wake up and typ a bunch of nonsense tinking they knw it all, has any1 being to heaven to return and tell his or her experience and also is there a chapter in d bible where it states that if u use rubber on ur hair then u r going to hell? pls educate me, i really want to learn. i absolutely agree wit u, some pple just wake up and typ a bunch of nonsense tinking they knw it all, has any1 being to heaven to return and tell his or her experience and also is there a chapter in d bible where it states that if u use rubber on ur hair then u r going to hell? pls educate me, i really want to learn.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obyrich(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
The first impulse I had after reading this trash was to lambast the mods for bringing such poor quality material to the front page until I realised the comic effect and sarcasm replete in the thread. Please Op recommend soap and cream for us too. We need help in that area. Please mods why dont you bring musiwas topics to the front page? I think he is a better entertainer than this Op.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lilmax(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Next will be applying of haircream on hair is satanic.....mtcheeww,i dont know why we judge
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Holyrule(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
all these Deeper LIFE people self. Always preaching against attachment. Well i have few words. What is the meaning of Attachment? After that, that rubber thread ur ladies use on dia hair, what den do we call it? Detachment or wat? Its a pity people misuse Christianity indeed. I wont waste my time typing further. I'll leave u to ur ignorance.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by COvo(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
Medusa is a Myth you Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by everyday: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2013
@op go and sit down joor.I wonder why did kin thing made front page sef
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by djfiifi(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2013
I now understand the verses below,especially the 17.

2 Peter 3:14-17
14 Therefore, beloved, since you are
waiting for these, be diligent to be found
by him without spot or blemish, and at
peace.

15 And count the patience of our Lord as
salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul
also wrote to you according to the wisdom
given him,

16 As he does in all his letters when he
speaks in them of these matters. There
are some things in them that are hard to
understand, which the ignorant and
unstable twist to their own destruction, as
they do the other Scriptures.

17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this
beforehand, take care that you are not
carried away with the error of LAWLESS
people and lose your own stability.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Vacora(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2013
In the meantime, stop driving cars because the tyres are made of rubber and start walking naked because your clothes are man made and contains different fibres. And you better start trekking everywhere because public transport and planes all have rubber and man made materials?! Don't even think of buying a bicycle sef

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by nikkyshyne(f): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Is this on the front page so that we can laugh?

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Joyeux: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Lie.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Sheyzman(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

But the Holy Spirit has already convinced the Op
[color=#000099][/color]your body doesn't go up to God. Your soul/spirit does. Y'all reading the bible upside down ni??
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
D same guy will chook rubber for pr1ck.....demonic rubber

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Ok,na everything dey lead person go Hell.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by pkota: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
I think its time we start asking questions about these revelations.Some of these heavens that people especially west africans talk about leaves everyone else with many questions and requiring that the claimants be further investigated is the story the same elsewhere in the world.The faith of so many are weakened more than being strengthened by these various heavenly revelations where as the exact opposite should be the reality.Some of these claims are frivolous and scripturally unballanced.I find it difficult to swallow hook line and sinker some of the points raised by these revelations like a woman going to hell for putting on attachment,painting lips or fingernails,and weaving or braiding hair.WHERE IN THE BIBLE CAN WE POINT TO AS EXPLICIT REFERENCES TO THESE DOS AND DONTS.One of these preachers in who condenmed hair braiding and attachment some time ago actually said that in that same heaven where she was told not to have additions to her hair on earth,her hair was plated with gold by angels which leaves me with questions on the implications of that act ,TAKE NOTE GOD IS INTERESTED IN HOW WE LOOK.

Ezekiel 16:8-14 ESV / 25 helpful votes

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your unclothedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk. And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck. And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head

THIS GOD WHO DID THIS IN THE TIME OF PROPHET EZEKIEL (PRE-CIVILIZATION TIME) HAS SUDDENLY CHANGED as these west african heavenly visitors want to make us believe.The grace of God is what is helping us on the path of righteousness in this race ordinarily its not an easy race and so no one should attempt to make it more dificult for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2013
it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1415875_medusa_by_dragonwings13-d4r0c4z_jpg5c13f71231c2143c28a3719a73d0e94b[/img]

so medusa the gorgon, a figure from greek mythology is a major crux of the op's argument cheesy cheesy

what next, people riding in cars will appear winged like pegasus? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obyrich(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove: I've actually wondered about this whole rubber thread issue. Some women I work with told me they prefer using wool and rubber threads, than synthethic and rubber hair extensions. I told them that if hair attachments can be polluted, rubber and wool can also be polluted. If we are are to look at it microscopically, rubber, wool, twine and co are all arttificial so if there will be condemnation for wigs and attachments, there will also be condemnation for wool and rubber threads.

It's all rather confusing. I have decided to ask God for wisdom and divine revelation in all things that confound me. I on my own part have stopped fixing hair extensions. I am sticking to braids for the meantime. Whether I will stop that is something I don't know for now because the Holy Spirit Himself will have to convince me first cheesy
What type of cloth did God make for Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden? What fabric material did Jesus wear while on earth? Did you know that the earliest preachers against hair extensions were of the view that they were hairs of mermaids and dead white women? It took a lot of argument to convince them that hair extensions are mere synthetic materials fabricated in factories and sold in the markets like any other product. Don't let the argument of a half-baked circus clown take you in. Did you know that it was once a taboo in this nation for Deeper Life members to own TV SETs in their homes? Today every local church has a TV and a satellite dish! Stay away from false teachings else you rebel against God when the truth dawns on you.

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ogbeozioma: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
After these many talk. Not even a scripture to back your point. Dont be decieved The suit and tie you wear is it from the bible? Or from the western "demonic" world. IGNORANCE.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Decryptor(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE

references
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
It is because of Mo.rons like you that those 18 guys in converted to islam!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Rummenigge(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
yusufogrin: THIS IS CALLED "RELIGIOUS MADNESS".....na so one brother dey tell me say make I no dey shape my hair after barbing......dis is pure madness.....OP...sorry to say"o ti ya werey" we are nigerians and not indians so all the babe in the house....show me your "BRAZILIAN HAIR"
lol. The shaping of hair aspect cracked me up. But I know God condems the use of rings(earings,...etc), wigs and weavons.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GentleMimi: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2013
''Jesus,I thank You b'cos u're God and not man.If u were man,i wld hv been a castaway.But ur love overshadows my limitations and imperfections.Give me the grace to love U more and live a fulfilled life here on earth.Help me to remain steadfast in Your word and ways,not being moved by religion and self-righteousness.I depend on You. Amen!''
@ OP,may God open ur eyes.I really do not know the relationship btw rubber thread and snake.Rubber is synthetic....so are the clothes and other accessories we wear.I wonder hw it is a sin.Pls,our prayers shld be that the Lord shld give us a personal convinction,let God's Spirit guide u and not ur selfrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by pkota: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Jewelry

1 Timothy 2:9 ESV / 111 helpful votes

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,

1 Peter 3:3 ESV / 81 helpful votes

Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear—

1 Peter 3:4 ESV / 62 helpful votes

But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

Leviticus 19:28 ESV / 52 helpful votes

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1-6 ESV / 50 helpful votes

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, ...

Isaiah 3:16-24 ESV / 30 helpful votes

The Lord said: Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks, glancing wantonly with their eyes, mincing along as they go, tinkling with their feet, therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will lay bare their secret parts. In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents; the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves; the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets; ...

Ezekiel 16:8-14 ESV / 25 helpful votes

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your unclothedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk. And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck. And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. ...

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV / 23 helpful votes

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Exodus 33:5 ESV / 21 helpful votes

For the Lord had said to Moses, “Say to the people of Israel, ‘You are a stiff-necked people; if for a single moment I should go up among you, I would consume you. So now take off your ornaments, that I may know what to do with you.’”

Romans 12:2 ESV / 20 helpful votes

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Isaiah 61:10 ESV / 20 helpful votes

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 ESV / 15 helpful votes

You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you.

Exodus 32:1-5 ESV / 15 helpful votes

When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, “Up, make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” So Aaron said to them, “Take off the rings of gold that are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” So all the people took off the rings of gold that were in their ears and brought them to Aaron. And he received the gold from their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a golden calf. And they said, “These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!” When Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made proclamation and said, “Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.”

Luke 15:22 ESV / 13 helpful votes

But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet.

1 Timothy 2:10 ESV / 11 helpful votes

But with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works.

1 Peter 2:8-10 ESV / 10 helpful votes

And “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Daniel 5:29 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Then Belshazzar gave the command, and Daniel was clothed with purple, a chain of gold was put around his neck, and a proclamation was made about him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

Song of Solomon 5:10-16 ESV / 8 helpful votes

My beloved is radiant and ruddy, distinguished among ten thousand. His head is the finest gold; his locks are wavy, black as a raven. His eyes are like doves beside streams of water, bathed in milk, sitting beside a full pool. His cheeks are like beds of spices, mounds of sweet-smelling herbs. His lips are lilies, dripping liquid myrrh. His arms are rods of gold, set with jewels. His body is polished ivory, bedecked with sapphires. ...

Ezekiel 16:1-23 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Again the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, make known to Jerusalem her abominations, and say, Thus says the Lord God to Jerusalem: Your origin and your birth are of the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. And as for your birth, on the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to cleanse you, nor rubbed with salt, nor wrapped in swaddling cloths. No eye pitied you, to do any of these things to you out of compassion for you, but you were cast out on the open field, for you were abhorred, on the day that you were born. ...

Song of Solomon 4:9-10 ESV / 6 helpful votes

You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!

Genesis 35:2-4 ESV / 6 helpful votes

So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, “Put away the foreign gods that are among you and purify yourselves and change your garments. Then let us arise and go up to Bethel, so that I may make there an altar to the God who answers me in the day of my distress and has been with me wherever I have gone.” So they gave to Jacob all the foreign gods that they had, and the rings that were in their ears. Jacob hid them under the terebinth tree that was near Shechem.

Song of Solomon 1:9-11 ESV / 5 helpful votes

I compare you, my love, to a mare among Pharaoh's chariots. Your cheeks are lovely with ornaments, your neck with strings of jewels. We will make for you ornaments of gold, studded with silver.

James 2:2 ESV / 4 helpful votes

For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in,

Helpful Not Helpful
Acts 20:33 ESV / 4 helpful votes

I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel.

Judges 8:24 ESV / 4 helpful votes

And Gideon said to them, “Let me make a request of you: every one of you give me the earrings from his spoil.” (For they had golden earrings, because they were Ishmaelites.)

Leviticus 19:20-29 ESV / 4 helpful votes

“If a man lies sexually with a woman who is a slave, assigned to another man and not yet ransomed or given her freedom, a distinction shall be made. They shall not be put to death, because she was not free; but he shall bring his compensation to the Lord, to the entrance of the tent of meeting, a ram for a guilt offering. And the priest shall make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the Lord for his sin that he has committed, and he shall be forgiven for the sin that he has committed. “When you come into the land and plant any kind of tree for food, then you shall regard its fruit as forbidden. Three years it shall be forbidden to you; it must not be eaten. And in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. ...

Exodus 35:22-24 ESV / 4 helpful votes

So they came, both men and women. All who were of a willing heart brought brooches and earrings and signet rings and armlets, all sorts of gold objects, every man dedicating an offering of gold to the Lord. And every one who possessed blue or purple or scarlet yarns or fine linen or goats' hair or tanned rams' skins or goatskins brought them. Everyone who could make a contribution of silver or bronze brought it as the Lord's contribution. And every one who possessed acacia wood of any use in the work brought it.

Exodus 35:20-29 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Then all the congregation of the people of Israel departed from the presence of Moses. And they came, everyone whose heart stirred him, and everyone whose spirit moved him, and brought the Lord's contribution to be used for the tent of meeting, and for all its service, and for the holy garments. So they came, both men and women. All who were of a willing heart brought brooches and earrings and signet rings and armlets, all sorts of gold objects, every man dedicating an offering of gold to the Lord. And every one who possessed blue or purple or scarlet yarns or fine linen or goats' hair or tanned rams' skins or goatskins brought them. Everyone who could make a contribution of silver or bronze brought it as the Lord's contribution. And every one who possessed acacia wood of any use in the work brought it. ...

Suggest a Verse
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: Why? Why?
Why did this thread get to front page?
Ask Ishiwawa lol

On the real, is the Op a deeper life member
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Regiblinkz(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2013
and yet they said we're in the 21st century
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Holyrule(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
frank3.16:

What is really ur problem. Pls stop all this ur holier than thou attitude. how is he trying to gain sympathizers? He did exactly what u did to the poster's post, why is what he did wrong and urs right?

U are sick man
leave the man. He lacks understanding. To think dat the guy was in line to his criticism about the original poster, he just went on to bash him witout even understandin him. Ignorance i say again. People perish do to lack of Knowledge. If he can't understand the guy he quoted, i doubt if he reads to understand his Bible. Its a pity
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obyrich(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
oyb:

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1415875_medusa_by_dragonwings13-d4r0c4z_jpg5c13f71231c2143c28a3719a73d0e94b[/img]

so medusa the gorgon, a figure from greek mythology is a major crux of the op's argument cheesy cheesy

what next, people riding in cars will appear winged like pegasus? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imagine o. Medusa, a greek myth, something the heathen Greeks believed in has become validated by these 'heaven certified' christians and used to corroborate their arguments. Na wa o.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013

references
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
you are a fool, a religious fool. Pray you do not perish for lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Owholomo: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
Rubber, cars,cloths,shoes,the fon u r using to read dis message, etc were all born as a result of technology. It's d heart and INTENT dat matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.