Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50024 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:

Note, that the most invisible enemy and dangerous enemy that destroy Christians is PRIDE
That's where you were making the mistake. if you want to boast of your salvation, at least 90% of the Christians will boast of confessing Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
But I assure you, believe it or not out of the so call born-again Christian, God doesn't even have 80% of their names in his book.
I will never stand and boast of my name being in the book of Life until I get to my father kingdom.
I am a born-again Christain, saved by the blood of the lamb of God, but I will not boast of my salvation like the hypocrite does

Luke 18:11-13

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Luke18:11-13
11 The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be [a]merciful to me, the sinner!’14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God.

I want you to know that, if you have not even enter trough the gate, you are not saved yet. infact even if you manage to taste the environment, you can still be cast away, remember the man who came to the wedding fiest without his garment, he was even at the ceremony already before the king cast him out of darkness because he was not with his garment.
Please Brother, Many Bishop has also boast of their salvation, but now they are in hell. He that standeth let He be careful

I will like to repeat one of sam32 said
The grace we live under entitles us to live above the law(Rom 6:15) which means God requires a higher standard dan d old testament days. No wonder the law said 'thou shalt not commit adultery', but Jesus said '..whoever looks at a woman to lust after has already committed adultery wit her in his heart'. We knw 'thou shalt not kill' dats pretty easy to do..right??..Jesus spoke 'whoever says you fool! Shall be in danger of hell fire' read matt 5 if it bodas u
clearly Jesus was raising the standard of living under grace
'For i say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribe and pharisees(who paraded religiousity-hated everytin dat had to pertain to true righteousness), u wil by no means enter d kingdom of heaven'
Pray about the messages u hear abt..no one gets to heaven carried on a feather bed but on a chariot of undyin fire(passion)
THE TIME OF GRACE IS MORE HARD THAN THE OLD TESTAMENT
I think you just got born again.with time you will understand the bible.i will boast everyday because my name is written in the lambs book of life.anyday that i start thinking like u are thinking then i will know that i have fallen from grace.that thing u are doing and u think is rightousness is not rightousness.our rightousness is christ righousness
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think i now understand why some preacher will only want to preach what people love, rather than the true message of christ
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GoodBoi1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
The true message of Christ?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
lastmessenger:
I think you just got born again.with time you will understand the bible.i will boast everyday because my name is written in the lambs book of life.anyday that i start thinking like u are thinking then i will know that i have fallen from grace.that thing u are doing and u think is rightousness is not rightousness.our rightousness is christ righousness
I pray it will be so brother
and nothing shall by any mean fall you in Jesus name.
We will both participate in the wedding of the lamb and find our part in his kingdom
but only one advice, never add or remove from the world of God. Live it, Eat and drink it and never divorce the word
for the Word is Jesus (john1:14)
that will be the ticket to the kingdom of God
live a holy life spiritualy and physicaly and preach the truth always(1cor6:20)
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
lastmessenger:
always remember the most dangerous enemy we need to fight PRIDE
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo:
Abegi, see the way you're trying the wash off the beauty in the message of @lastmessenger. You sef you get pride. why can't you renew your mind?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by kolidave: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
all this wear trousers don't wear trousers,plait hair don't plait hair,use attachment don't use. tank God say I no be girl ooooo. or else I for don confuse like mad!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
kolidave: all this wear trousers don't wear trousers,plait hair don't plait hair,use attachment don't use. tank God say I no be girl ooooo. or else I for don confuse like mad!
cheesy. na girls wey wan confuse go confuse.....
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
lastmessenger:
let me share something with u
why you should not sing a song of victory before wining the race
few months ago, a man was living at the back of my house @ ikorodu, lagos. He was very sick, and the spirit told me this man will soon die. I should go and preach to him, I go home only weekend because of the distance to my office. That week I didnt go, may be two weeks later when I came home for weekend, I made up my mind to go, but the man has being taken to his village, the man never came back. He died in his village.
Two weeks ago, A 2nd man living on our street, I only greet him, and nothing more than that. I was coming back from house fellowship, then the spirit ask me to go and preach to the 2nd man, Our God is a faithful God, when I was passing the 2nd man house he was the only one outside his house, but I was looking for an easiest way, I didnt go, on monday morning i went to work, before I came back from work on friday night,(rmbr i only come home on fri) the man too died before saturday morning.
I believe i'm living a holy life.
Tell me, if i die between that Monday - Friday, will i make it to the kingdom of God? I have two blood on my hand already Ezk3:
I have disobey God and did not go to where he sent me
Anybody can fall at any level, just be careful

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Candidstephen: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don't let your mentality, wisdom or thinking cost you your eternity(separated from God forever). Be wise. Don't try to live convinient lifestyle by giving yourself things pleasing to your body, because your body is controlled by your flesh and it does not please God. If you don't use "Rubber thread", you won't die. So be on the safe side. Give yourself to constant meditation an ponder. Godbless!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Candidstephen: Don't let your mentality, wisdom or thinking cost you your eternity(separated from God forever). Be wise. Don't try to live convinient lifestyle by giving yourself things pleasing to your body, because your body is controlled by your flesh and it does not please God. If you don't use "Rubber thread", you won't die. So be on the safe side. Give yourself to constant meditation an ponder. Godbless!
What is safe side.... we walk in the spirit oga. so i should look unkept because i am a Christian. God wants me to look fine. the earth is his and the fullness thereof and i have being made an heir in this world and in the one to come.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Boomark(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
highyo: I think i now understand why some preacher will only want to preach what people love, rather than the true message of christ

I know you are getting the gist small small but you have not fully understand it yet.

At least you now know that rubber thread, anointing oil, your bible, flesh and blood will not enter the kingdom of God. I don't want to be partial in giving examples.

Maybe you decided to share what your pastor preached, it is good but some of us don't accept falsehood no matter who the preacher is.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by cautious: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2013
highyo: I AM NOT SAYING I MYSELF I'M SAVED, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW IF MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN I FINSH THE RACE, EVERYDAY I PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS EVERYDAY. BECAUSE, I KNOW THERE ARE MANY BORNAGAIN IN HELL. THEY END UP THERE ALL JUST FOR ONE SIN OR ANOTHER. I BEG GOD FOR MERCY ALL THE TIME.
I CAN NEVER SAY I'M NOT A SINNER, EVEN WHEN I SAY I'M BORN AGAIN, YET I STILL CLASSIFIED MY SELF AS A SINNER. AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE LIKE STINKING RAGG IN FRONT OF HIM. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MEAN I SHOULD IGNORE WHAT I KNOW IT'S SIN
(ROM 6:1- END)
HELL ENLARGE ITSELF EVERY TIME, YET THOUSANDS OF SOULS FALL IN EVERY MINUITE
PLEASE ALL, LET ASK FOR GOD MERCY, TO HELP US, FORGIVE WHATSOEVER WE HAVE COMMITED
LET'S REMIND HIM HE HAS NOT CREATED US FOR DESTRUCTION
LET REMIND HIM OF THE LOVE HE HAS FOR US BEFORE HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US
LET HUMBLE OUR SELF BEFORE HIM AND BEG FOR MERCY
PRAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS ALL THE TIME AND LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE FOR WITHOUT NO ONE CAN INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS GETTING MORE TIGHTER EVERYDAY
THERE IS NO ETERNAL SECURITY, LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD ALWAYS
I LOVE YOU ALL

You don't know if your name is in the book of life? No witness in your spirit that you are a son? You even said you don't know if you are saved. Those are weighty words and I suggest you revisit the foundation of your salvation experience and retrace your steps (I judge not. I am only responding to your statements). You shouldn't dabble into doctrinal topics in a public domain until you are sure of your spiritual state. I love you too, and so does every well-meaning person that responded to you.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PrettyGaby(f): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2013
highyo:
read 1cor11
oh, so, we are back to the Bible now. thought we were going by logic and visions. oya, gimme a scripture to back up your claim now. and puhleese, quit telling me that someone died. i have seen enough of their stories to know that something is wrong somewhere
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PrettyGaby(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2013
[quote
author=highyo]I AM NOT SAYING I MYSELF I'M SAVED, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I
DONT KNOW IF MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN I
FINSH THE RACE, EVERYDAY I PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS
EVERYDAY. BECAUSE, I KNOW THERE ARE MANY BORNAGAIN IN HELL. THEY END UP
THERE ALL JUST FOR ONE SIN OR ANOTHER. I BEG GOD FOR MERCY ALL THE TIME.
I CAN NEVER SAY I'M NOT A SINNER, EVEN WHEN I SAY I'M BORN AGAIN, YET I
STILL CLASSIFIED MY SELF AS A SINNER. AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE LIKE
STINKING RAGG IN FRONT OF HIM. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MEAN I SHOULD IGNORE
WHAT I KNOW IT'S SIN
(ROM 6:1- END)
HELL ENLARGE ITSELF EVERY TIME, YET THOUSANDS OF SOULS FALL IN EVERY
MINUITE
PLEASE ALL, LET ASK FOR GOD MERCY, TO HELP US, FORGIVE WHATSOEVER WE
HAVE COMMITED
LET'S REMIND HIM HE HAS NOT CREATED US FOR DESTRUCTION
LET REMIND HIM OF THE LOVE HE HAS FOR US BEFORE HE SENT HIS ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US
LET HUMBLE OUR SELF BEFORE HIM AND BEG FOR MERCY
PRAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVNESS ALL THE TIME AND LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS
LIFE FOR WITHOUT NO ONE CAN INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS GETTING MORE TIGHTER EVERYDAY
THERE IS NO ETERNAL SECURITY, LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD ALWAYS
I LOVE YOU ALL[/quote]
you don't know if you are saved? the Bible says that the our spirit bears witness with the spirit of God within us that we are the sons of God. so if you don't know if you are saved, you need to ask yourself questions
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Boomark:

I know you are getting the gist small small but you have not fully understand it yet.

At least you now know that rubber thread, anointing oil, your bible, flesh and blood will not enter the kingdom of God. I don't want to be partial in giving examples.

Maybe you decided to share what your pastor preached, it is good but some of us don't accept falsehood no matter who the preacher is.
whosoever live according to what his or her pastor preach is not fit for the kingdom of God. Who is he? An Angel? How are you sure the lord has called him or not? How are you sure your pastor is not a candidate of HELL,
how do you know he has the spirit of God? Mtcheeeew
living according to your pastor word is rubbish but the only pastor you must follow and respect is THE BIBLE
the bible is the only book and will be use to judge you and me. If you like throw it in your dust bin, saying it will not be found in heaven.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2013
cautious:

You don't know if your name is in the book of life? No witness in your spirit that you are a son? You even said you don't know if you are saved. Those are weighty words and I suggest you revisit the foundation of your salvation experience and retrace your steps (I judge not. I am only responding to your statements). You shouldn't dabble into doctrinal topics in a public domain until you are sure of your spiritual state. I love you too, and so does every well-meaning person that responded to you.
If you truly have the spirit of God in you, you will understand what I mean by saying that. luke13:24 for many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able. Who are the many that have determine to enter trough the gate by all cost but will not be able? Smokers? Witches? Adulterers? Fornicators? Arm robbers? Sinners? don't let me deceive you, they are the people that believe they are living a holy and righteous life, but still end up in hell. I don't count my self as some save yet until I finish the race.

before I go further, Are you living a righteous and Holy life, and you are no more sinning because, 1cor6:9 know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God. if you still commit sin forget it, you can not enter trough the gate.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2013
PrettyGaby:
you don't know if you are saved? the Bible says that the our spirit bears witness with the spirit of God within us that we are the sons of God. so if you don't know if you are saved, you need to ask yourself questions
Please tell me how you are sure your own is in the book of life? Because, as for me even when I know I have Jesus in me and I've being washed by the blood of the lamb, I will still not boast of my salvation until I earn the crown. But if you think you are rich spiritually, you have enough to save yourself, well so be it, but as for me, I am nothing before Christ, and I'm very poor in spirit, I do not have anything to save myself, I depend only on Jesus for my salvation. Matthew 5:5, I don't sing a song of victory when I've not yet finished the race.
I am not better than the drunker or smoker or fornicators or prostitute. if they are sinners, I'm also a sinner. All have sin, Only Jesus is pure
I look upon him all days and night for the salvation of my soul. Bro/Sis (psalm 130:3) If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand,
I am not like the Pharisee that boas of his righteousness (Luke18:11-14)
11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God.
stop talking like the Pharisee and get focus on the narrow path

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obyrich(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2013
highyo: I think i now understand why some preacher will only want to preach what people love, rather than the true message of christ
So if you tell me that it is sinful to eat garri because it is not written in the bible, I should believe you? You shouldn't expect massive condemnation?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
jefips: 8:39am

A word is enough for the wise, jewelerys,trousers,makeup and weaveons has taken millions to hell, I have been wearing them for over 30years untill God showed me a revelation this april 2013, I had to burn my trousers and hair, if you like believe or not, God can not bend his word for you, if you like love your pastors so well that you have bought his doctrine from the pit of hell, it is your business, this race is personal, if I who is crazy for jean,jeweleries can throw them away and embrace pure worship, you can if you ask God for his grace, God is interested in both your heart and body, christianity is not only in your heart, the way you dress must change, study the word carefully, read exodus 33, romans 12, eze 7:18-22,
No weaveon,gold n silver, marykay, lipstick,your expensive nail polish and brazilian hair will get to heaven,.period, stop believing demonic teachings in your church that permits it,.your go,gs,bishop,reverend,father are all human and must stand for judgement, so run for your life, don't let this messages be a condemnation unto you, go and listen to these cd and website to know more, death can come at any time,where will you spend eternity,

Linda ngaujah,samueel tega, micheal sambo,evangelist magret amure, evangelist fumilayo adebayo,micheal ezekiel, zippora bitrus, www.divinerevelations.info

This message is for people that wants to make heaven and not to all who argue blindly
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
The greater pride is acting humble so that people will take notice of you and denying what you have got in christ Jesus so that you will look humble, holy and santimonious.i heard of a senoir bank manager that volunteer to do security work in his church and in my conclusion that is false humility because he has enough money to hire the most rugged security man for his church building but some us who are narrow minded will see that as humility.humility is not saying that i dont know if my name in the book when you are the same person that opened a thread on how women who has rubber tread on their hair will go to hell fire.you need to really check what you have come to believe and like you said, lets stop adding to the bible(it is not written anywhere in the bible that someone with a tread on his or her hair will go to hell)

people claim they died and saw things and i am not disputing what they saw but anything that any man will say that is contrary to scripture is total lie and is meant to cause confusion in the body of christ.God is not trying to get us and send us to hell and as a matter of fact he loved us and wants everyone of us saved and he cannot because of an ordinary rubber tread send his chosen ones to hell and on the other hand he is a God that will judge those who enjoy iniquity.REV 21vs7-8 says He that overcometh shall inherit all this; and i will be his God, and he shall be my son v8 But the fearful, and unbelieving,and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars,shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone;which is the second death.
In the verse above i didnt see anything about women with rubber tread on their hair going to hell and that is why i will resist anyone preaching such thing with every anger in me.lets believe the testimony of God and not of man.
Finally my brother with all due respect you need to check what you and i will advice you to listen to other preachers and hear what they say and preach.only when you have listened to other preachers that you can be a complete christain.you can check this website for audio messages and books to download for free. www.pastorbankie.org

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2013
lastmessenger:
The greater pride is acting humble so that people will take notice of you and denying what you have got in christ Jesus so that you will look humble, holy and santimonious.i heard of a senoir bank manager that volunteer to do security work in his church and in my conclusion that is false humility because he has enough money to hire the most rugged security man for his church building but some us who are narrow minded will see that as humility.humility is not saying that i dont know if my name in the book when you are the same person that opened a thread on how women who has rubber tread on their hair will go to hell fire.you need to really check what you have come to believe and like you said, lets stop adding to the bible(it is not written anywhere in the bible that someone with a tread on his or her hair will go to hell)

people claim they died and saw things and i am not disputing what they saw but anything that any man will say that is contrary to scripture is total lie and is meant to cause confusion in the body of christ.God is not trying to get us and send us to hell and as a matter of fact he loved us and wants everyone of us saved and he cannot because of an ordinary rubber tread send his chosen ones to hell and on the other hand he is a God that will judge those who enjoy iniquity.REV 21vs7-8 says He that overcometh shall inherit all this; and i will be his God, and he shall be my son v8 But the fearful, and unbelieving,and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars,shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone;which is the second death.
In the verse above i didnt see anything about women with rubber tread on their hair going to hell and that is why i will resist anyone preaching such thing with every anger in me.lets believe the testimony of God and not of man.
Finally my brother with all due respect you need to check what you and i will advice you to listen to other preachers and hear what they say and preach.only when you have listened to other preachers that you can be a complete christain.you can check this website for audio messages and books to download for free. www.pastorbankie.org

I will show you where is in the Bible not to use rubber thread, if only you can show me where is in the word of God to make use of rubber thread, and where is in the bible not to go to Night club?
read this, perhaps it may change your perception and stop living a life that suit your flesh
https://www.nairaland.com/1525022/ladies-go-hell-after-reading
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:

I will show you where is in the Bible not to use rubber thread, if only you can show me where is in the word of God to make use of rubber thread, and where is in the bible not to go to Night club?
read this, perhaps it may change your perception and stop living a life that suit your flesh
https://www.nairaland.com/1525022/ladies-go-hell-after-reading
Stop being hard on yourself.paul said that you can eat meat offered to idol if you can understand that there no god beside our God ie those idols means nothing to you as a christain.if the way you are seeing things is the way apostle paul saw it,i dont think he would have made such statement.
I wont read the link you gave me to read because those are not the testimonies of christ.God is not about to write a new bible and you cant convince me that God suddenly woke up and decided to warn men about rubber tread because it simply means that he is coming a little late.our grandmothers were using tread to beautify their hair and God kept mute until they died before coming to reveal to us that using rubber tread is a sin and that any woman using it will go to hell.in other words my grandmother who didnt get this information you are giving us is in hell(GOD FORBIDE).
My brother listen to the testimony of christ and stop listening to the testimony of men.i have heard so many things about people that died and saw things and most times they contradict each other.i mean, is as if God is after our women to get them to hell.

Since you like testimonies and experience of men let me tell about one that contradict what you have come to believe.Kenneth Hagin was caught up to heaven and there he saw a woman that he used to know while she was alive on earth.the woman made heaven but that woman use to put on lipstick she even palmed her hair while on earth but she made heaven.does the testimony contradict what u have heard and if u answer yes then i will tell u to stop taking the testimony of men as the bible.

Apostle paul told women not to palm their hair and wear gold jewelry instead that they should concentrate in beautifying the inner man.eventhough paul said all these,he didnt say that palming the hair and wearing gold is a sin instead he was trying to show how insignificant those things are in comparism to the beautifying of the inner man.again he never said they will go to hell if they put on gold and palm their hair.we need to understand the scripture and lets stop reading the letters because it kills.

Guy no man is righteous before God and no amount of holy living will take you to heaven if christ has not been made your lord and personal savoir.Jesus said that unless your rightousness exceed that of the pharisees that you cannot enter the kindgom of God and u like quoting it.i want you to understand that any man who accept christ in his life has automatically exceeded the rightousness of the pharisees not because of what he did but because of what christ did but that does not mean that he can go ahead and live in sin,it simply means that the rightousness of God has been impacted to his spirit.my brother God is love.the children of isreal tried to please God through the keeping of the law but they failed woefully and that is why christ came to help us live for God and show us the right way.

There is no place that is know in the bible where God said rubber tread lead women to hell.maybe you can show me a place.

Like i said earlier you need to check what you have come to believe and please read others books by men Of God and listen others and be a balanced christain.i see your sincererity and thank God for hunger for rightousness but you need to stop worrying hell and start rejoicing about hell.GOD IS NOT ANGRY WITH u

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
I mean you should stop worrying about hell and start rejoicing about heaven.sorry for the mistake
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
perilioustime: jefips: 8:39am

A word is enough for the wise, jewelerys,trousers,makeup and weaveons has taken millions to hell, I have been wearing them for over 30years untill God showed me a revelation this april 2013, I had to burn my trousers and hair, if you like believe or not, God can not bend his word for you, if you like love your pastors so well that you have bought his doctrine from the pit of hell, it is your business, this race is personal, if I who is crazy for jean,jeweleries can throw them away and embrace pure worship, you can if you ask God for his grace, God is interested in both your heart and body, christianity is not only in your heart, the way you dress must change, study the word carefully, read exodus 33, romans 12, eze 7:18-22,
No weaveon,gold n silver, marykay, lipstick,your expensive nail polish and brazilian hair will get to heaven,.period, stop believing demonic teachings in your church that permits it,.your go,gs,bishop,reverend,father are all human and must stand for judgement, so run for your life, don't let this messages be a condemnation unto you, go and listen to these cd and website to know more, death can come at any time,where will you spend eternity,

Linda ngaujah,samueel tega, micheal sambo,evangelist magret amure, evangelist fumilayo adebayo,micheal ezekiel, zippora bitrus, www.divinerevelations.info

This message is for people that wants to make heaven and not to all who argue blindly
And you are very convinced that your revelation is from GOD.Why not check if satan has decieved and confused you because i have seen people who wear lipstick and trousers,weavon and jewelry and nail going to heaven.and you are so convinced that others are wrong and you are right because you saw a vision.if everyone of us start telling our visions then we would end up keeping the bible one side and using our vision as the real scripture.

I dont want to talk too much but i will tell u to keep your visions and dreams to yourself next time.you guyz should stop decieving people and causing confusion in the body of christ.enough of this dreams and vision
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
lastmessenger:
Stop being hard on yourself.paul said that you can eat meat offered to idol if you can understand that there no god beside our God ie those idols means nothing to you as a christain.if the way you are seeing things is the way apostle paul saw it,i dont think he would have made such statement.
I wont read the link you gave me to read because those are not the testimonies of christ.God is not about to write a new bible and you cant convince me that God suddenly woke up and decided to warn men about rubber tread because it simply means that he is coming a little late.our grandmothers were using tread to beautify their hair and God kept mute until they died before coming to reveal to us that using rubber tread is a sin and that any woman using it will go to hell.in other words my grandmother who didnt get this information you are giving us is in hell(GOD FORBIDE).
My brother listen to the testimony of christ and stop listening to the testimony of men.i have heard so many things about people that died and saw things and most times they contradict each other.i mean, is as if God is after our women to get them to hell.

Since you like testimonies and experience of men let me tell about one that contradict what you have come to believe.Kenneth Hagin was caught up to heaven and there he saw a woman that he used to know while she was alive on earth.the woman made heaven but that woman use to put on lipstick she even palmed her hair while on earth but she made heaven.does the testimony contradict what u have heard and if u answer yes then i will tell u to stop taking the testimony of men as the bible.

Apostle paul told women not to palm their hair and wear gold jewelry instead that they should concentrate in beautifying the inner man.eventhough paul said all these,he didnt say that palming the hair and wearing gold is a sin instead he was trying to show how insignificant those things are in comparism to the beautifying of the inner man.again he never said they will go to hell if they put on gold and palm their hair.we need to understand the scripture and lets stop reading the letters because it kills.

Guy no man is righteous before God and no amount of holy living will take you to heaven if christ has not been made your lord and personal savoir.Jesus said that unless your rightousness exceed that of the pharisees that you cannot enter the kindgom of God and u like quoting it.i want you to understand that any man who accept christ in his life has automatically exceeded the rightousness of the pharisees not because of what he did but because of what christ did but that does not mean that he can go ahead and live in sin,it simply means that the rightousness of God has been impacted to his spirit.my brother God is love.the children of isreal tried to please God through the keeping of the law but they failed woefully and that is why christ came to help us live for God and show us the right way.

There is no place that is know in the bible where God said rubber tread lead women to hell.maybe you can show me a place.

Like i said earlier you need to check what you have come to believe and please read others books by men Of God and listen others and be a balanced christain.i see your sincererity and thank God for hunger for rightousness but you need to stop worrying hell and start rejoicing about hell.GOD IS NOT ANGRY WITH u
You need to sit and understand the word of God (Bible) on your own and stop following what other people preach. else they will stand as a stumbling stone before you. Man, you will stand on your own and they will stand on their own.
lastmessenger:
paul said that you can eat meat offered to idol if you can understand that there no god beside our God

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP READING THEIR BIBLE AS IF THEY ARE READING WOLE SOYINKA STORIES. DO NOT CONTRADICT THE WORD OF GOD (MTW16:22-23)
ALWAYS PRAY FOR THE SPIRIT OF UNDERSTANDING BEFORE READING THE BIBLE
I WILL ONLY USE THE WORD OF GOD TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU
THE BIBLE SAID, TEST ALL SPIRIT, WITHOUT DECERNING SPIRIT YOU CAN BE FOOLED BY FALSE PREACHERS.
WHOSOEVER LIVE ACCORDING TO PEOPLE TESTIMONY AND NOT ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, ARE WALKING AT THE EDGE OF HELL, BECAUSE THEY CAN BE EASILY MISLEADED. ANYTHING I HEAR, I COMPARE IT WITH THE WORD OF GOD NOT WITH PEOPLE SAYING. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW WHAT MY PASTOR PREACH, I FOLLOW THE BIBLE.
NOW LET ME CORRECT YOUR SAYING
1 Corinthians 10:21.
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
i.e.
eating food demonic food will defiles your body which is the temple of God, Masquerade festival food, Yam festival food, or any other food that will not give glory to God shall defiles you Rev21:27, Nothing defiles can enter the kingdom of God

Moreover I repeat again, putting on gold silver or dressing like Jezebel will lead you to hell.
what make you think you can serve the lord in a way that pleases you?
DO YOU KNOW WHO IS GOD AT ALL?
God has no time for Nonsense, believe it or not, in time of Judgment God is more wicked than satan, He will show you no mercy at all, if you died in sin. Mercy is only meant for you while living.
Moses fasted for 40days and 40 night after he disobeyed God, what did God give as reply, Don't mention this matter again in my ear
Do you know why God is call God?
if you don't know, I will tell you, He is God because He will never bend his standard to please man. Num23:19 God is not man, that he should lie
Now let me give you some scripture in the word of God
Gen 35:2-4 So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, “Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes. 3 Then come, let us go up to Bethel, where I will build an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and who has been with me wherever I have gone.” 4 So they gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had and the rings in their ears, and Jacob buried them under the oak at Shechem
Jewelries was called foreign gods even before it was used as an Idol

Exodus 32:2 Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods,[b] Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”
DO NOT FORGET THE FACT THAT GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, EACH TIME HE SEE THE JWELRIES ON THEM HE WILL FEEL JELOUS, SEEING IT ON YOU. SO THIS THING SHARE MY GLORY
THAT'S WHY HE SAID THIS IN

Exodus 33 3-5 But I will not go with you, because you are a stiff-necked people and I might destroy you on the way.”

4 When the people heard these distressing words, they began to mourn and no one put on any ornaments. 5 For the Lord had said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you.’”

This to show how jealous the Lord is each time he sees it on you
throughout the Old testament, the lord still refers to the sin of the people of Israelite, and what was the judgment the lord give to Ornament?
Ezekiel 7:19
19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.

21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it

THE LORD HAS ALREADY GIVEN IT TO THE WICKED ONE OF THE EARTH, SATAN AND DEMON AND THEIR PROPERTY CANNOT BE TAKEN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD (REV21:27)

Do not live or dress like the world, if you do, then you are an enemy of God

If truly you have the spirit of God in you, then you should be able to understand the following scripture

Jeremiah 4:30
King James Version (KJV)
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life

Zephaniah 1:8
And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

1 Corinthians 6:20
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, NO ONE EXCEPT JEZEBEL DRESS THAT WAY
if thread is not directly written in the word of God, it is written in it indirectly
Be contended with the hair the lord has given you, will you die if you don't use it?
We still have a thousand years to spend with Christ on earth, then if He doesn't condemn it, then you can use it, and you better throw away those testimonies that tell you can palm your hair in heaven or dressing of jezebel in heaven
IF YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WITH THE BIBLE PASSAGES I HAVE GIVEN YOU, THEN I WILL HAND YOU OVER TO THE HOLYSPIRIT TO FINISH HIS WORK IN YOU
I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU AGAIN
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
lastmessenger:
And you are very convinced that your revelation is from GOD.Why not check if satan has decieved and confused you because i have seen people who wear lipstick and trousers,weavon and jewelry and nail going to heaven.and you are so convinced that others are wrong and you are right because you saw a vision.if everyone of us start telling our visions then we would end up keeping the bible one side and using our vision as the real scripture.

I dont want to talk too much but i will tell u to keep your visions and dreams to yourself next time.you guyz should stop decieving people and causing confusion in the body of christ.enough of this dreams and vision
NO SIR/MA I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE ME, BUT ONE THING I AM SURE OF IS THAT, ON THAT DAY, YOU CANNOT POINT ON ME THAT I NEVER WARNED YOU. I HAVE ALREADY DELEVER MY OWN MESSAGE, INFACT ON THIS MATTER, IT SEEMS I WILL SHAKE THE DUST OF MY FOOT, SO THAT IT CAN STAND AS A WITNESS TO YOU ON THAT DAY

thanks All, Jesus is Coming soon
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
WARNING WARNING!

The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. Please be aware. You will be in hell if you commit this sin and there is no way it can be forgiven.

Be very careful who and what you call Satan or revile, because if you call something or say something is from the Satan, but it actually from the Holy Spirit, you have just committed the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. If you don't agree with something pray about it and test the spirit.
Its one thing to say that testimony is not from God but its actually sin to revile something God sent and it will have major consequences, if not eternal consequences.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
highyo: WARNING WARNING!

The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. Please be aware. You will be in hell if you commit this sin and there is no way it can be forgiven.

Be very careful who and what you call Satan or revile, because if you call something or say something is from the Satan, but it actually from the Holy Spirit, you have just committed the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. If you don't agree with something pray about it and test the spirit.
Its one thing to say that testimony is not from God but its actually sin to revile something God sent and it will have major consequences, if not eternal consequences.

For example..
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
NO SIR/MA I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE ME, BUT ONE THING I AM SURE OF IS THAT, ON THAT DAY, YOU CANNOT POINT ON ME THAT I NEVER WARNED YOU. I HAVE ALREADY DELEVER MY OWN MESSAGE, INFACT ON THIS MATTER, IT SEEMS I WILL SHAKE THE DUST OF MY FOOT, SO THAT IT CAN STAND AS A WITNESS TO YOU ON THAT DAY

thanks All, Jesus is Coming soon
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vickyO(f): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ op
Follow the things that make peace and edify others instead of making a hobby of meats, drinks, Sabbaths, circumcision, law keeping, rituals, dress styles, ornaments, customs, and outward religion- things which in themselves do not destroy the work of God, and concerning all things which all men will never perfectly agree. Romans 14:19-20, I Cor. 8:7-13, I Cor. 10:23-31
Romans 14:22 tells us not to condemn ourselves over anything not specifically forbidden in the scriptures by plain command. and not to permit our consciences to be swayed by wrong religious backgrounds or constant religious turmoil over doubtful things.
and lastly
Romans 14: 23 tells us not to do anything that is doubtful. If you are not clear on a matter, proceed no further.

I am clear on the issue of adornments. and I believe it doesn't contradict the scripture so let us be. Save your massage for folks with like minds.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO: @ op
Follow the things that make peace and edify others instead of making a hobby of meats, drinks, Sabbaths, circumcision, law keeping, rituals, dress styles, ornaments, customs, and outward religion- things which in themselves do not destroy the work of God, and concerning all things which all men will never perfectly agree. Romans 14:19-20, I Cor. 8:7-13, I Cor. 10:23-31
Romans 14:22 tells us not to condemn ourselves over anything not specifically forbidden in the scriptures by plain command. and not to permit our consciences to be swayed by wrong religious backgrounds or constant religious turmoil over doubtful things.
and lastly
Romans 14: 23 tells us not to do anything that is doubtful. If you are not clear on a matter, proceed no further.

I am clear on the issue of adornments. and I believe it doesn't contradict the scripture so let us be. Save your massage for folks with like minds.
Jewellery

Chains (some witches even wear them on their ankles), rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, necklaces and other jewels: Do not imitate agents of satan who despite the teachings continue to be attached to them.

Jewellery, rings, bracelets, chains and many others, are only there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. It is the same thing with wigs and other sets or fineries which many women are still firmly attached to.

All these external loads that you put on, are simply objects of seduction, and only meant to glorify satan. All these things only help to satisfy the desire of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. So they constitute great open doors to satan. Repent and abandon all those things.

The search for artificial beauty is a terrible danger for human beings, a great trap that satan has set for humanity. And all those who fall in it, suffer terribly. Be very careful. Flee from all these elements that give you some artificial beauty, and praise God for the natural beauty which He has blessed you with. Psalm 139:14 says: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

Let me open a bracket here to give you another element of discernment. If you meet so-called children of God, who have fully received the knowledge of the truth, and who still attach themselves to these seductive products, know that they are of satan. True Children of God are attached to these things when they are still in ignorance. But once the Lord opens their eyes, they repent and abandon these things without hesitation. Whereas the agents of satan will always find justifications to hang on to them.

The Lord says "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". We were all in falsehood, that is, the gospel of lies. The moment the Lord gave us the truth, we allowed ourselves to be set free by the truth. True Children of God always allow themselves to be set free by the truth, and they are really delighted to have been set free at last. Whereas those people of satan, being not of the truth, never allow themselves to be set free by the truth. You will know them in your midst. The things of God always appear to be too difficult for them to put into practice, even simple things. These people always spend their time disputing the teachings, they never stop making up reasons to justify their stubbornness. You, Children of God, do not imitate them.

If you know so-called sisters in your midst who constantly create arguments of the kind "we need not wear coverings at all time", "a bit of make-up can be used so far as it is not exaggerated", "the Bible does not specify that trousers are man's clothing", "Jesus was wearing gowns", do not be surprised. They are the people of satan. The truth seems too complicated to them, and they are always attached to the things of the world like their father the devil.

And as you notice it yourself, these objects are of no use. They are just there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. The Bible clearly asks us to flee from all these things.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world. 1John 2:15-16

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.