Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly (52933 Views)

10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / 10 Things That Kills A Girl :- Check It Out !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by Nonychinonso(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
that a gud write up, keep it up
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by Janeglitter(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lack of communication really destroys. Try to voice out your worries, problems and opinions on matters.
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by isalegan2: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2013
No. 11= Long distance / Separation.
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by bassette(m): 4:56am On Nov 17, 2013
On cohabiting,what about husband and wife..This is what I think..when a relationship lacks direction its bound to go down.
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by Treasure103(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Men are difficult to deal with. Some of them u do all u can and yet they complain so much. For me,its a nice article though but men!!! Hmmmmmm its only God's grace
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by isalegan2: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
musiwa112: 1. Pride kills a relationship.
2 Family kill a relationship, nigeria families dont know where their limitation are
3. Church kill many people relationship, because Nigeria church dont know limitation.
4. Pastors, imam kill many people relationship, many nigeria pastors think been pastors that they are your boss. and there is arrogant people been ordain in many of this churches. Go to the church your husband go to. this is what the word of God says, any other advise is the word of satan. The word of God put your husband higher than your pastors or imam.

5. Lies kill relationship. dont tell lies to your partner because they can read your mind.
6. A wife most know that the word of God makes a man the head of the families. No ship have two pilot. It will crash. it does not mean the man most boss the woman around.
7. Inability to say, "I am worry and sorry kill relationship"

8. Govt kills relationship, unfavorable Govt laws can kill many marriage. take for example the members of the Nigeria army and police etc. The nigeria govt have killed many of their marriage, because of transfer. While international law demand that all officers of western Nigeria most remain and work in western Nigeria, and all officers of eastern Nigeria most remain and work in eastern nigeria, so is officer of northern nigeria most remain and work in northern nigeria. why do international laws demand this because they will loss contact with their families and friend and officers holding a gun needs all familiy support to be able to detail with his very very difficult job.

9 .

shocked shocked shocked

Musiwa making more sense than you'd ever expect! cool This almost rivals your post in favour of polygamy, our Aare. wink cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2013
@Teasure103, what happened? @zeeanita, what r u up to here now?
Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by smartg(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
slimthugchimee: Another that kills is when is not able to do
do what?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly by akamaguna: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Language of Desire is a relationship guide for women. But unlike most relationship guide this deals with the no go topic of every women "Sex" In The Language of Desire Felicity Keith shares her own frustration in trying to satisfy her sexual primal, and how that frustration lead her to ceaseless reading and research until she found the missing ingredient that ignited her passion and made her man love her even more. You can check out Language of Desire yourself and see if it's for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.