Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) (2096 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am in a confused state of mind not knowing the one to follow or do. I have dated my girl friend for over 2 years now as a virgin. I love her down to earth and she is an example of a good girl and all I want as a girl friend and probably a wife. I plan not to have sex with her till we get married, she just got admission while I will soon be through with my masters. We have been loving each other like Romeo and Juliet and for the fact that I have loved her this long without having sex with her has really prooved to her that I really love her.

The feelings are becoming too much, she wants it and I also want it but the problem is that I will soon leave and stop being around and close to her and am scared. We all know how strong the urge is always on any person who just loses her virginity, she will always want and feel like having sex often and she has even confided in me that there is possibilty that she may fall and have sex with someone if she loses her virginity to me if am not close to her or around her due to the urge. And if I decide not to do it, from the way she feels, there is possibilty that she may give out that virginity to someone else when I leave.

The truth is...I want to be the one that will take it and stil wish to be the only one that will be doing it afterwards but the situation is...if i do it, there is possibilty that she will not withstand the urge since I wont be around any longer which I wont blame her. And if I do not do it, there is also possibilty that another person might do it when I leave which am not sure though and which I wont blame her also. The situation here is not lack of trust on my own side because she; herself doesnt even trust herself.

I really need contributions!

NOTE: I may not really be the person in this situation.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mr man if u want to bleep her den do it, if u can't den stop whinin abt it. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Mr man if u want to bleep her den do it, if u can't den stop whinin abt it. Jeez.
Nairaland!!
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Battery1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
O boy, easy!
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
You people over value vagina! Robish! Keep your damn thing in your boxers boy and if she wanna lose it to another person, let her go ahead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by marshalcarter: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Boss...dnt cos if you do nd she gets into sch...you might regret it wen she comes out

So just keep johnny inside his cage jeje nd wait till she's outgrin
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by cocolacec(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
My advise to you is to take your mind off having sex Before marriage because once you both loose your virginities you both will only end up in regret.If the lady is meant for you she will Always wait for you and vice versa ,whatever is yours will never pass you.Premarital sex only lead to lack of trust,regrets and sin.
Another solution is tying the knot as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hai man!don't do anything funny okay.if she truly loves you,she would surly wait.who knws if u guys have sex,problem may arise nd u guys may seperate.keep til marriage okay
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you wait, you shall come back with a testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op u indeed sound like a lady, & I don't blame u because u're a nice guy, that's how they behave, always contemplating. op u want to have her to only yourself, u forgot she's human, not property or money,& a girl for that matter.

Always have it @ d back of your mind that a girl can leave @ anytime, even wife sef. Girl wey neva enter school na u carry for head like this? Na risk o! Women are pliable by nature.

Op in a man's life two things are involve, it's either u do it or u don't, there is no room perpetual contemplation. If u want to slp with her, go ahead & accept subsequent consequences, if u don't want to, forget abt it.

If u really want to, I advise u slp with her, because I doubt if she can grad. With her v. Since d urge is already becoming irresistible.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by uniquelycool: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
DON'T do it, Wait after Marriage!!
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Oyetboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
uniquelycool:
DON'T do it, Wait after Marriage!!
what's the probability someone else won't take the virginity from her in school? smh... op jara e oooo
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Shawl001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bro, what's your stand sef? Is like U̶̲̥̅̊ re confuse, ursef. Anyway, i will advice you to keep her virginity till marriage or (that's if U̶̲̥̅̊ guys end up marrying each oda). Pls don't touch her lest the fault is on you, if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't end up marrying her. Jes keep on enduring and praying in btw.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
But this OP stingy sha...u wan open market nd na only u wan dey chop the goodies....how is dat possible?..don't start what u can't finish!..that's all
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by mirexxx(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by fejioguma(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think you need a counselor
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
cocolacec:
My advise to you is to take your mind off having sex Before marriage because once you both loose your virginities you both will only end up in regret.
Thanks for your wonderful comment but am not the virgin one...i just chose not to have sex since i met her because of the love i have for her and to porof to her that someone can truly love and date someone without se.x
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by lovemaths(f): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Zip up. A woman is a being to be respected not a hole to be penetrated. Marriage is good with the bed undefiled. flee fornication for it is a sin against your own body. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
skelefish:
Girl wey neva enter school na u carry for head like this? Na risk o! Women are pliable by nature.
Thanks for your words but remember i said she just got admission into university. Besides, whether she has entered school or not never makes her less a mature girl so long she is of age.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Battery1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Richard6:

Thanks for your wonderful comment but am not the virgin one...i just chose not to have sex since i met her because of the love i have for her and to porof to her that someone can truly love and date someone without se.x

Oh OP, so u have done ur part in d past wen u were in skool probably wit different girls, now u want to hv her only to urself? OP!
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by goldenone(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
If she truly loves you she won't lose it to someone else; however que cera cera
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
If. This your story is true

Since she wants it and you too want it
Why don't you guys go ahead and do it

Is your wedding night going to bring down angels from heaven..
If it gonna be,bring it on and let it be..
Stop postponing the unavoidable

The worst part will be when you realise she is not a virgin

Or when someone else will sleep with her
And your heart will be broken

My piece

#CUPID
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by OohMpa: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Simple sorution and you're busy writing epistle angry

Remove that hymën, this is 2015 angry
leave her address and spare key with Ooh Mpa...angry

At least you're guaranteed that there's only one guy she'd cheat on you with and you know the person. Win - win angry

Make up your mind as soon as possible before you leave or else the thing don turn stadium when you come back angry

#Sai
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Richard6:

Thanks for your words but remember i said she just got admission into university. Besides, whether she has entered school or not never makes her less a mature girl so long she is of age.
Oh! I tot she is yet to, alright.

If she is matured, then there is no problem, u knw young girls can be very naïve. U also said sth abt travelling, but I'll advise if u truly love her, u should try tie d knot as soon as u can.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Richard6:
Am in a confused state of mind not knowing the one to follow or do. I have dated my girl friend for over 2 years now as a virgin. I love her down to earth and she is an example of a good girl and all I want as a girl friend and probably a wife. I plan not to have sex with her till we get married, she just got admission while I will soon be through with my masters. We have been loving each other like Romeo and Juliet and for the fact that I have loved her this long without having sex with her has really prooved to her that I really love her.

The feelings are becoming too much, she wants it and I also want it but the problem is that I will soon leave and stop being around and close to her and am scared. We all know how strong the urge is always on any person who just loses her virginity, she will always want and feel like having sex often and she has even confided in me that there is possibilty that she may fall and have sex with someone if she loses her virginity to me if am not close to her or around her due to the urge. And if I decide not to do it, from the way she feels, there is possibilty that she may give out that virginity to someone else when I leave.

The truth is...I want to be the one that will take it and stil wish to be the only one that will be doing it afterwards but the situation is...if i do it, there is possibilty that she will not withstand the urge since I wont be around any longer which I wont blame her. And if I do not do it, there is also possibilty that another person might do it when I leave which am not sure though and which I wont blame her also. The situation here is not lack of trust on my own side because she; herself doesnt even trust herself.

grin Eeya grin
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by mytime24(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wait no rush so dat d food go kool small aftr marriage
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
mytime24:
Wait no rush so dat d food go kool small aftr marriage
Lol
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
SEX is not really everything! that word could kill. Two of you should stop thinking about sex jor undecided

Wait till you get married, you have come a long way, so don't break the egg yet, Jeez!

you can fight the urge, it's up to you
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please don't do it,if you really love...to me sex after marriage is a scam,but due to this ur story don't do it

I remember my gf back home,I disflowerd her,we had quarrel for less than a month,she don mess two guys...since then lipsrsealed
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
SEX is not really everything! that word could kill. Two of you should stop thinking about sex jor undecided

Wait till you get married, you have come a long way, so don't break the egg yet, Jeez!

am sure u know the power of konji...the only probl be say,d guy won't be around
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:

Thanks a lot
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by ifex370(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
don't let a one night stand come between you and your promise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Ditches Groom And Marries Wedding Guest / Is Been Single A Big Deal? / Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.