Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! (24109 Views)

Nigerian Among The Top 10 People With The Highest IQ In The World / Nigeria Drops To 103rd Happiest People In The World - Study / The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

More countries than you would ever dream of. Maximum retard*ed waste of space. Yes, Nigeria is a refuse dump. Now go and die. Am sure you dont even have a kitchen in your house. Houseboy like you. Go and clean your latrine abeg make we hear word

Name the countries you have visited. Prostitute pretending to know world history. If you left Nigeria you will not be missed. What do you contribute besides lying on your back for money?

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Name the countries you have visited. Prostitute pretending to know world history. If you left Nigeria you will not be missed. What do you contribute besides lying on your back for money?

More than you are dreaming of, or using national geographic channel to console yourself. Now, shift abeg! Nigeria is a refuse dump, yes i said it. Deal with it. If you cannot accept the truth, then the country cannot change. Is Nigeria even a country anyone can open mouth an even try to measure IQ? The IQ of the country is high on the wrong end of the IQ scale. When we factor in the elected officials and how they rape the country blind. When they are talking about IQ, please never shout about Nigeria. Instead hide. Even Niger is better than Nigeria. mtscheew. I will wait for you to post pics of lamborghini on death traps. buhahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

If i am a prostitute, i learned from your mother. buhahaha. You are a failure abeg. Is this the best you can do? You see why they say Nigerian IQ is low? Your type of brain is what makes up most of Nigeria. See how dim witted and stewwpid you sound. Ewu Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

More than you are dreaming of, or using national geographic channel to console yourself. Now, shift abeg! Nigeria is a refuse dump, yes i said it. Deal with it. If you cannot accept the truth, then the country cannot change. Is Nigeria even a country anyone can open mouth an even try to measure IQ? The IQ of the country is high on the wrong end of the IQ scale. When we factor in the elected officials and how they rape the country blind. When they are talking about IQ, please never shout about Nigeria. Instead hide. Even Niger is better than Nigeria. mtscheew. I will wait for you to post pics of lamborghini on death traps. buhahahaha.

Why don't you move to Niger? Are there not enough men to prostitute yourself to out there? I've no idea why you would remain in what you consider a ''refuse dump'' (a developing nation to educated people). Please pack your wretched belongings and cheap trinkets and get out. You can go settle in India, Afghanistan, Iraq, Burma, or some other 'paradise' with saintly leaders. Why are you here?

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

If i am a prostitute, i learned from your mother. buhahaha. You are a failure abeg. Is this the best you can do? You see why they say Nigerian IQ is low? Your type of brain is what makes up most of Nigeria. See how dim witted and stewwpid you sound. Ewu Nigeria.

You are a prostitute and sound every bit like one. Your mother is the chief prostitute who taught you all you know. It is a not a sign of intelligence for anyone to identify you as one. Even a toddler can tell. You came in here proclaiming your own racial inferiority. What more sign that you are an unschooled, semi-literate prostitute with nothing going on in her life?
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Why don't you move to Niger? Are there not enough men to prostitute yourself to out there? I've no idea why you would remain in what you consider a ''refuse dump'' (a developing nation to educated people). Please pack your wretched belongings and cheap trinkets and get out. You can go settle in India, Afghanistan, Iraq, Burma, or some other 'paradise' with saintly leaders. Why are you here?

It is my country. So you can do nothing about it. Now, it is unfortunate, but i have to live with morons and IQ -ves like you. Till the country gets better and we can find an appropriate place to keep people that encourage and support refuse dump lifestyle. And console very low IQ people that they are okay. Rossike, you have met one chance today. I have your time. Your sharp mouth i will file it for you. Useless thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are a prostitute and sound every bit like one. Your mother is the chief prostitute who taught you all you know. It is a not a sign of intelligence for anyone to identify you as one. Even a toddler can tell. You came in here proclaiming your own racial inferiority. What more sign that you are an unschooled prostitute with nothing going on in her life?

Your mother is the chief prostitute of Nigeria, that is why she can have a child that talks like gonorrhea don handicap im brain. Useless, hungry idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

It is my country. So you can do nothing about it. Now, it is unfortunate, but i have to live with morons and IQ -ves like you. Till the country gets better and we can find an appropriate place to keep people that encourage and support refuse dump lifestyle. And console very low IQ people that they are okay. Rossike, you have met one chance today. I have your time. Your sharp mouth i will file it for you. Useless thing. cheesy

That Nigeria is ''your country'' does NOT mean you have to live here. Did Niger reject your visa application? Why not try Somalia? Or Burundi? Or Guatemala? Nigerians do NOT consider themselves racially inferior to ANY RACE so you are NOT one of us. You are a slave girl who only needs a padlock stuck to her lips and a whip against your butt to complete the picture. Now bugger off to the plantation where you really belong, you repugnant, repulsive, cotton-picking dunce.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

That Nigeria is ''your country'' does NOT mean you have to live here. Did Niger reject your visa application? Why not try Somalia? Or Burundi? Or Guatemala? Nigerians do NOT consider themselves racially inferior to ANY RACE so you are NOT one of us. You are a slave girl who only needs a padlock stuck to her lips and a whip against your butt to complete the picture. Now bugger off to the plantation where you belong, you repugnant, repulsive, cotton-picking dunce.

Is this the best you can do? Nigeria has not changed o with all this rant and your ever decreasing IQ. Me a slave? You are the hungry, unexposed, parasite. Who knows he gains from such a retarded economy and low IQ. You need electric shock theraphy or brain trnasplant for an upgrade. Am sure the men who picked cotton have food in their bellies. You sound like one garri soak away from self induced suicide. Poverty stricken monkey. Hungry chimp.

2 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Your mother is the chief prostitute of Nigeria, that is why she can have a child that talks like gonorrhea don handicap im brain. Useless, hungry idiat.

Let us know when you've packed your cotton picking, stinky puna.ni, and gotten lost from our country. Two a penny, money for hand back for ground skeletal ho.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Let us know when you've packed your cotton picking, stinky puna.ni, and gotten lost from our country. Two a penny, money for hand back for ground skeletal ho.

This does not change the fact that you are a crack baby from a gonorrhea infected mum. So your IQ is severely low and lacking. hahahaha. Son of a prostitute. Oh look, it is your mother, still hustling to feed Rossike in Ajegunle. Your mother is still ashewo Nigeria. That has not changed. Rant how much you like. She is still a dirty prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Is this the best you can do? Nigeria has not changed o with all this rant and your ever decreasing IQ. Me a slave? You are the hungry, unexposed, parasite. Who knows he gains from such a retarded economy and low IQ. You need electric shock theraphy or brain trnasplant for an upgrade. Am sure the men who picked cotton have food in their bellies. You sound like one garri soak away from self induced suicide. Poverty stricken monkey. Hungry chimp.

Your chimpanzee armed robber father and baboon mum birthed a hybrid self loathing monkey cum baboon like you. God save the men who venture into your stinky puna.ani crawling with maggots and oozing wildlife aroma.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Your chimpanzee armed robber father and baboon mum gave birth to a hybrid self loathing monkey cum baboon like you. God save the men who venture into your stinky puna.ani oozing with wildlife aroma and maggots.

hahahahaha, Nigeria still has low IQ after all this? The IQ is even decreasing the more. Your father? Do you have one? Any man, animal or thing in Nigeria can be your father. Even these boys on NL. So, focus on finding your origin before you come and talk. Your mother is still a diseased ho. Now die.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

hahahahaha, Nigeria still has low IQ after all this? The IQ is even decreasing the more. Your father? Do you have one? Any man in Nigeria can be your father. Even these boys on NL. So, focus on finding your origin before you come and talk. Your mother is still a diseased ho. Now die.

I think you're now babbling incoherently. Perhaps the fallout from your absurd mongrel nature (baboon plus chimp) must be wreaking havoc on your cognitive senses. Surely you can fall back on the usual sex for money pre-occupation to cover your monstrous biological mismatch?

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I think you're now babbling incoherently. Perhaps the fallout from your absurd mongrel nature (baboon plus chimp) must be wrecking havoc on your cognitive senses. Surely you can fall back on the usual sex for money pre-occupation to cover your monstrous biological mismatch?

Your mum is still a ho, a diseased one. You dont know your father and you still have a severely low IQ, just like Nigeria is said to have here. Nothing has changed. Keep ranting, and raving. You will soon quench of stroke. grin grin grin
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Your mum is still a ho, a diseased one. You dont know your father and you still have a severely low IQ, just like Nigeria is said to have here. Nothing has changed. Keep ranting, and raving. You will soon quench of stroke. grin grin grin

I see I've reduced you to repeating yourself. I guess your self confessed low IQ has reached its limit in responding with cohesive ripostes. Now do us all the final favour and retire to your putrid, darkened room where waits another male customer with pants down and two naira for your evening garri drinking feast.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I see I've reduced you to repeating yourself. I guess your self confessed low IQ has reached its limit in responding with cohesive ripostes. Now do us all the final favour and retire to your putrid, darkened room where waits another male customer with pants down and two naira for your evening garri drinking feast.

Kwasiokor, gonorrhea infected brain. Go and soak better garri before stroke and hunger end it all. Your mother only brings in 1kobo per round. Before she feeds Rossike, hmm. Only God can help you now. sad. Things are hard. Even with all this rants, and raves. You are still living in a confirmed low IQ environment, surrounded by severely low IQ people. If your brain sickness take over and you finally turn mad, can you even afford treatment in Nigeria considering your circumstances of living in a low IQ place. You are in trouble sha. Sub human. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by revolt(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
kmariko:

Your example smacks of what is a family problem than a cultural problem ,. I dont know any culture that generally practices what I presume to be "your family situation .,., which I believe is a result of poverty -- to share one egg among so many people.

Secondly not many Africans practiced kingdomship --- as I see from your vast knowledge of Western literature.
Please do not use your own personal cultural setting to impune on other Sub-saharan Africans who have since moved on.

General Macarthur the overseer in Japan once said that the japanese has the IQ of an American child.,., and fifty years later go figure.

The point is that the ability to make things does not equal IQ.,., example who has a higher IQ Einstein or Soichiro Honda. Then again does it mean that IQ is very abstract and does not really translate to tangible everyday use product.

Lastly my question to you is .,., compared to your parents and grand parents are you better of in terms of knowledge or not?
a very poor attEmpt @ sarcasm, anyways once more u show hw bland folks around here can be. I clearly stated my use of illustrations to hammer my point home, and all u could get from tht simple illustration was an egg being shared amongst family members, what do I expect? Wonder why u keep asking if I'm better than my parents and grandparents, that's giving urself a nod tht ur parents n grand parents went about naked while you go about with twigs in the 21century. The comparison shouldn't be between we n our parents I'd rather we juxtapose btw the rest of the world and us. That line of thought which you suggest is cave mans way of thinkn.
Until we realise how by our level of existence we prove to the rest of the world were low class sapiens, we will not challenge ourselves to compete.
You want us to move @ our own pace while the world moves @ a different pace.! I can't even fathom what u mean each tyme u mention Egypt in your arguments. Egyptians are not negroid, they're more of Arabs.
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by kmariko: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
revolt: a very poor attEmpt @ sarcasm, anyways once more u show hw bland folks around here can be. I clearly stated my use of illustrations to hammer my point home, and all u could get from tht simple illustration was an egg being shared amongst family members, what do I expect? Wonder why u keep asking if I'm better than my parents and grandparents, that's giving urself a nod tht ur parents n grand parents went about naked while you go about with twigs in the 21century. The comparison shouldn't be between we n our parents its should be we juxtaposing btw the rest of the world and us. That line of thought which you suggest is cave mans way of thinkn.
Until we realise how by our level of existence we prove to the rest of the world were low class sapiens, we will not challenge ourselves to compete.
You want us to move @ our own pace while the world moves @ a different! I can't even fathom what u mean each tyme u mention Egypt in your arguments. Egyptians are not negroid, they're more of Arabs.

Your illustration sir am afraid did not illustrate or present any points to the the argument, rather it was a failed attempt at presenting poverty as a sign of cultural heritage... that a parent divided something in a certain way within their family does not in an way or form indicate the way other parents does that... it is not a cultural affliction but an indication of the maximization of favoratism within that family ---- your illustration never told us the nature of the family life...

As always my parents and grandparents may have been wearing twigs, so did everyones parent in the world.,., since you forgot that clothing was also an invention
... By whom I wonder.

You havent in anyway told us how it is that we are low class compared to the rest of the world. Am sure that if you have been to the rest of the world ... which I presume by your writing vastedly dependent on other people eyes you would not really make that kind of statement... Also by the the rest of the world, please give me facts not inuendos so that we have a point to debate, as your attempted illustration has shown some inadequacies...

Lastly that you are not does not mean that the rest are Not .,., that your presumed society is Not , does not mean that the one I belong to does Not.

Oh By the way what exactly is the pace of the world?

N/B Never in my writing did I mention Egypt. ROSSIKE it seems is more knowledge that I in that Area.,., I would refer you to him.

Stay well

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by baby124: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Has Rossike fled? Or internet don finish. buhahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by revolt(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
kmariko:

Your example smacks of what is a family problem than a cultural problem ,. I dont know any culture that generally practices what I presume to be "your family situation .,., which I believe is a result of poverty -- to share one egg among so many people.

Secondly not many Africans practiced kingdomship --- as I see from your vast knowledge of Western literature.
Please do not use your own personal cultural setting to impune on other Sub-saharan Africans who have since moved on.

General Macarthur the overseer in Japan once said that the japanese has the IQ of an American child.,., and fifty years later go figure.

The point is that the ability to make things does not equal IQ.,., example who has a higher IQ Einstein or Soichiro Honda. Then again does it mean that IQ is very abstract and does not really translate to tangible everyday use product.

Lastly my question to you is .,., compared to your parents and grand parents are you better of in terms of knowledge or not?
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by isalegan2: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
I.Q. Tests can be culturally and racially biased. Fact.

I'm not going to even read that claptrap. undecided Eff them. "Africa dumbest" indeed. angry
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2: I.Q. Tests can be culturally and racially biased. Fact.

I'm not going to even read that claptrap. undecided Eff them. "Africa dumbest" indeed. angry
The man who compiled it got fleeced by a high school Nigerian yahoo boy with "low IQ".

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: The man who compiled it got fleeced by a high school Nigerian yahoo boy with "low IQ".
Being dishonest and a thief is not a sign of high IQ. Neither is being able to insult people.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by revolt(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
kmariko:

Your illustration sir am afraid did not illustrate or present any points to the the argument, rather it was a failed attempt at presenting poverty as a sign of cultural heritage... that a parent divided something in a certain way within their family does not in an way or form indicate the way other parents does that... it is not a cultural affliction but an indication of the maximization of favoratism within that family ---- your illustration never told us the nature of the family life...

As always my parents and grandparents may have been wearing twigs, so did everyones parent in the world.,., since you forgot that clothing was also an invention
... By whom I wonder.

You havent in anyway told us how it is that we are low class compared to the rest of the world. Am sure that if you have been to the rest of the world ... which I presume by your writing vastedly dependent on other people eyes you would not really make that kind of statement... Also by the the rest of the world, please give me facts not inuendos so that we have a point to debate, as your attempted illustration has shown some inadequacies...

Lastly that you are not does not mean that the rest are Not .,., that your presumed society is Not , does not mean that the one I belong to does Not.

Oh By the way what exactly is the pace of the world?

N/B Never in my writing did I mention Egypt. ROSSIKE it seems is more knowledge that I in that Area.,., I would refer you to him.

Stay well
(sigh) you're quite a brickwall! Since my illustration wasn't lucid enough for I'd try as much as possible to hyper- simplify. We all agree the older people usually receive greater portions or choicest of everything shared in the family, you'd have to be a putrid liar to deny that facet of African culture. Any child that decides (innocently) to choose before his elders or takes the choicest part is labelled a bad child and in some cases is punished.
Ok that illustration didn't stick, let me elucidate with another. African culture frowns @ the use of left hands which is viewed as disrespectful or badluck(dumb values), I still try to figure out how the left hand is evil!! Our love and penchant in destroying what we percieve as bad instead of studying it is amazing.
You asked how and what proofs we have to show the rest of the world is more progressive! I'd assumed that was rhetorical but the tone exhibits ur self denial and blind folly! Dude look around you.
Plus I may not have travelled a lot but I sure hve been to Europe the middle east n Asia, perhaps you need to visit these percieved backward placed then you'd realise how stone age we are! I wish you could point just one problem we've solved in our environment or lives, even the education you talk of was created by those you claim better thAn! Not like they were created b4 negros! What were our forefathers doing while the rest of the world was shapening and understanding their environments? They attributed eeryfin to spirits and mysticisms, which we have even proven not to be experts of sef! Sigh*
Finally I'm typing on a fone, so wudnt care much bout articulation in this mundane lost argument
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by revolt(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

hahahahaha, Nigeria still has low IQ after all this? The IQ is even decreasing the more. Your father? Do you have one? Any man, animal or thing in Nigeria can be your father. Even these boys on NL. So, focus on finding your origin before you come and talk. Your mother is still a diseased ho. Now die.
you wan kill person? Relax nawww!! Even Tyson no combo him victims like this! Chineeeeeeeekkeeeee!!

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigeria lacks common sense.Every time a see the scenario in nigeria,i always fell like weeping.The whole setting is still very "filthyly" primitives.Markets,roads,streets,buildings,people,all look look like things from pre-neolithic age.

Common sense is not very common.IQ is nothing but common sense.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I don't care how ''exhaustive'' their discredited research is, insofar as the very premise and basis for their definition of intelligence is NOT shared by all and sundry. I think you are extremely naive and gullible (not to mention stup.id) to wholeheartedfly accept 'studies' which place YOUR own race as essentially subhuman. I think you are an utter disgrace to whoever gave birth to you, and to heaven itself. (I'm assuming you really are black though I sincerely have doubts)
Again, who has done the discrediting? This is not a hard physical science like chemistry. Social experiments and deductions made from them always have their detractors. Some dissenting voices doesn't mean anything is discredited. Not even in economics would you get people to come to any unanimous agreement on anything. And the study doesn't show anyone is sub-human. I suspect those who reason like that would have no problem with studies showing the inherent athletic superiority of blacks over other races. Being more intelligent than someone doesn't make you more human. There is such a thing as emotional intelligence which IQ tests don't measure. It's actually more practical in realistic impressions of intelligence and some people with IQ's in the genius scale can almost appear ret.arded and very socially awkward.

Balderdash. The region of South Asia is not ''an anomaly'' or ''an exception''. It contains more people than Africa. And that region is poorer than Africa. EXPLAIN THAT IN LIGHT OF YOUR RACIST STUDY.

Excerpts:

Eight Indian states are poorer than 26 African countries put together

by Santosh Digal
According to a new UN index for measuring poverty, there are more than 421 million poor people in the eight Indian states, including Orissa, Chhattisgarh and West Bengal, compared with 410 million of 26 African countries, like Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Niger and Somalia. The new measure takes into account not only per capita income but also access to resources, education and medical care. For the Indian Church a major cause of poverty is the corruption of local governments and the indiscriminate exploitation of resources to the detriment of the population.

New Delhi (AsiaNews) - In eight states in India the number of poor is higher than that of the 26 most underdeveloped countries in Africa.

Also see: India far poorer than Africa, new study shows:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/india-far-poorer-than-africa-new-measure-shows/story-e6frg6so-1225891801078

EXPLAIN THIS DISCREPANCY IN LIGHT OF YOUR RACIST BELIEFS THAT BLACK IS THE WORST AND DUMBEST. THIS RAW STATISTIC FLIES IN THE FACE OF EVERY RACIST IDEOLOGY YOU AND YOUR BENEFACTORS COOK UP. IF BLACKS ARE THE ''DUMBEST'' THEN WHY ARE LIGHTER SKINNED INDIANS POORER THAN AFRICANS, SINCE IN YOUR DEMENTED, SICK MIND, POVERTY IS DUE TO 'UNINTELLIGENCE' and 'SKIN COLOUR'? Even in the west, the blacks are not the poorest or least educated economic group. In the UK, that would be the Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans and so on. In the US, the native Americans and Mexicans are the least educated and least economically buoyant groups. How do these facts tie in with your racist, anti-black "IQ" ideology?

I mean, just because the western media propagate the MYTH that blacks are at the bottom of everything...but when you actually sit down to analyse the facts, you discover it is complete BUNKUM.

Just as their fathers lied against Africans in the past, yet when you study the African past, you discover their claims are again, complete BUNKUM, and that it was blacks in fact who civilised them. It is clear their fear of blacks is so deep rooted that lies and subterfuge are their only recourse.
Those are manipulative stats regarding India. It has a much bigger population than the whole of Africa combined so of course there are more poor people there. There are more poor people in the US than there are in Togo or Benin republic. Hardly means the US is worse than those countries, does it? India is poorer than a few African countries but it is still better than most and growing much faster. Do you have any stats to back up Sri Lankans and the like being the poorest and least educated in the UK?
I have no racist anti-black ideology. Quit convulsing in your usual rabid fit. I simply don't have the facts to refute studies that show consistent, never changing trends over several years and carried out exhaustively on a wide sample space. You seem to believe you do but the evidently biased approach means your arguments are far from credible.

Where is the ''white economic dominance'' in Jamaica? There isn't even a substantial white population there! I should know. My wife is Jamaican and I visit the place ALL the time. You are a social and geographical illiterate posing as this knowledgeable fellow. You have never been to Jamaica or you wouldn't type this garbage about a ''white dominant class'' there.
I stand corrected. They are about 4% of the population - a little less than half the proportion of South African caucasians. Never being to a place doesn't make one a "social and geographical illiterate".

Zimbabwe today has bounced back and is BOOMING following the govt's decision to wrest control of the economy from the minority white population, who previously owned 85% of the nation's resources. That you found that situation 'ok' just because the blacks were feeding off the crumbs of 'massa's' table shows you up as an unreformed, wretched slave, and the type we need to rid ourselves of if this continent is to move forward. Zimbabwe suffered because your white masters imposed economic sanctions on the nation for 'daring' to demand fairness and justice in the distribution of its natural resources. Zimbabweans rode out the sanctions, and now, live in a far more equitable society in which the majority are no longer peasants on their ancestral land, but have a real stake in it. What is your alternative? Do nothing happy slave to ''superior'' whitey. Tell me, why don't you go to your village now and dash your land to a ''superior white man'' you ignoble slave entity prescribing slavery for others? He's white skinned (magical quality!) meaning he can transform your land overnight to feed the whole Nigeria. So what are you waiting for? That's serious money for you in waiting. (I'm still assuming you're black though I suspect you're a white guy posing as a black)
More rabid fits. I never argued about the justice or otherwise of Zimbabwe seizing their land from the colonizing white minority. Merely the clear rot in the sector on the land being handed over. It wasn't simply due to Western sanctions. That has been an effecive cloak for the failures of the Mugabe regime. You talk of slavery but Zimbabweans are still under enslavement by their very own. An incomptent clown with a messianic complex. What's the difference? And while Zimbabwe is witnessing some progress, it's far fro the robust image you're painting. It has easily one of the worst living standards on the planet, a shocking collapse from once being one of the more prosperous African countries.

Because you know nothing. Seaga left office in 1989.
And Michael Manley took over till '92. If you're going to be an arrogant brat, at least be certain of all your facts.

And I pointed out the stupidity of assuming that the presence of a few white faces accounts for any progress made in the country. Angola and Mozambique had ''significant white minorities'', They fell into war and conflict from which they are only starting to recover. Will you blame their misfortune on the presence of their ''significant white minority''? NAHH.. Slave boy. That must be the BLACKS' fault. The whites are only angels who bring good things! See, I told you you are a slave, and nothing you say disproves it.

Never suggested that you need whites to make progress. Merely sought to point out the glaring failures of the black race everywhere on the planet. At least, relative to the indisputable prosperity of the white race everywhere round the globe they find themselves, from Alaska and the Artic circle down to the lower reaches of Oceania and South Africa in the Souther Hemisphere. If you consider that admission of facts as an admission of slavery, that's your problem to deal with.

How are blacks a 'liability' in America? Blacks built America, and contribute billions to the economy annually. If they were a separate group they would be the 12th richest country on earth. ''African Americans have improved their social and economic standing significantly since the Civil Rights Movement and recent decades have witnessed the expansion of a robust, African American middle class across the United States.'' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

So much for being ''a liability''. I think your very existence is a liability and a disgrace to humanity.
Blacks didn't build America. That's a laughable assertion. Their progress in uncontestable. Just as their lagging miles behind the white and Asian Americans in uncontestable. And even the Hispanics on several indices.

Just going through ONE of your threads shows you are a slavish lapdog, Uncle Tom, and happy smiley slave to whites, and if you were anywhere near influential, blacks would still be in slavery today throughout the planet. Not for you emancipation. Thank heavens you are inconsequential.
Yeah, yeah....Uncle Tom..blah, blah... funny how those quickest to mention the Uncle Tom carp tend to be the most insecure blacks on the planet. Often those irritant types who love to play the race card incessantly and trivialize real racism experienced by many.

Wrong. [b]Blacks were every bit a part of the Moorish enslavement of whites in the middle ages. [/b]You know nothing about African history so kindly zip it. And if, as proven above, black Moors ruled much of Europe for a thousand years, we can be sure those black elite held white slaves in their millions over that period. And their not making it "a habit" was likely down to their own altruism as opposed to any supposed "superiority" of the weak, captive white communities over whom they ruled. In any case, there is some talk in historical circles that some of the black rulers were cruel to the whites, seeing them as subhuman, and even killed them just to use their skin for leather.
The time period you had referred to was not the middle ages. If there had been raids in Europe at the time you mentioned, it would have been by your modern day Arab North Africans. Altruism? grin You really believe that nonsense? They didn't make enslavement a habit due to their altruism? grin

How can you teach what you don't know? Your statement makes no sense. Literacy was common in West Africa among the elite, particularly in the Sahelian regions. Universities thrived. Even as recently as the middle ages, literacy was always confined to a select few in societies, and never became widespread within populations anywhere on the globe until around the 19th century! So what you're saying makes no sense, and shows you have a pathetic misreading of history.
No, it wasn't. Other than Northern West Africa who learned to read and write Arabic after they were conquered by more Northerly tribes, the overwhelming majority of West African tribes (and other African tribes) were illiterate, many with no conception whatsoever about any calligraphic system of encoding messages. Johannes Gutenberg who introduced printing to Europe died in 1478. Shakespeare died in 1616. While I'm sure a lot of the European peasantry were illiterate, I'm sure it's not nearly as pervasive as you're making out. Face the facts, most of African cilture knew diddly squat about reading and writing in pre-colonial times.

The African continent was subjected to grievous upheaval following the invasions of the north and the subsequent fall of Nile Valley black kingdoms.. The resulting great African migrations from north to south and within the continent caused massive disruption to settled and settler communities, and the African soil - among the world's most unproductive for agriculture, meant that the primary focus of societies was SURVIVAL. They even stopped building sturdy buildings because it was quite useless, seeing that a community could be forced to flee at anytime following invasions from other settlers seeking arable land, water etc etc. Much more sensible then, to build easily abandoned huts. For activities like writing, building large structures, and such progress to occur, societies need STABILITY. African societies still recovering from the upheavals of foreign invasion and desertification were NOT in a position to blossom in the absence of social stability. By the time they had started to get their act together, via leading states like Benin etc, European slave ships were at their doors.

Go and read HISTORY books if you wish to know what happened in detail. I already referred you to one book, which you ignored. You need to READ HISTORY to KNOW what happened. You do not sit in your bedroom reading discredited racist literature from neo-nazis to make up for your lack of African historical knowledge. Dr Chancellor Williams who wrote Destruction of Black Civilization (he spent 25 years in Africa researching in 35 countries) CLEARLY outlines the trajectory of African decline following the fall of Nile Valley civilization. If you really are interested, ORDER THE BOOK AND READ. The book has been called The Black Man's Bible. It only costs $10. THERE IS A LOT YOU DON'T KNOW. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Destruction-Black-Civilization-Issues-4500BC/dp/0883780305

For African cultural links to ancient Egypt in terms of language, dressing, religion, medicine etc, read Olumide Lucas' 'The Religion of the Yorubas', and 'African Origins of Civilization: Myth or Reality' by Cheikh Anta Diop. These books provide fulsome evidence of various connections between the two regions. You will NEVER know these things if you do not READ.

I don't buy the excuses of the bolded. Europe itself was in a perpetual state of flux and social and political upheaval. So were civilizations like China who were perpetually at war. Not building sturdy buildings had little to do with the fear of invason. They simply knew little about the use of concrete, marbles etc and the science of engineering involved to build such sturdy structures. The 50,000 seater Roman Colloseum was built in 80 AD. Most of the African tribes probably didn't know it was possible for such a structure to exist even 17 or so centuries late.

Thanks for the recommendation. I may just take it up.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Not surprising. Africa is an embarrassment to itself, let alone to the world.

Meaningless excuses and empty academic ratiocinations. . . .that is all we can offer in explanation for the glaring mental/social inadequacy.
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Dibiachukwu: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Africans are the most delusional people I have seen

First they call them selves African
The name Africa is definitely not from any of the hamitic races in Africa. Google Sepius Africanus. That is where your name came from. In Africa are these races. Cush (Ethiopia), Mizraim (Egypt), Phut and Canaan.

Then they plot with these same romans that is keeping them in captivity; to persecute the children of the most high.

Canaan, it is hard to understand you. What is the payment for thine labour?

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Dibiachukwu: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2013
But guess who is going down forever

Obadiah 1

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have
heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen,
Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly
despised.
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the
clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who
shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among
the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would
they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee,
would they not leave some grapes?
6 How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought
up!
7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the
men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against
thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none
understanding in him.
8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of
Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one
of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and
thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Rome (Edom) (The great red dragon) is going down for ever

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Dibiachukwu: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Igbos you are the children of the most high

Do not go to any of those churches
Do not eat shrimp
Do not eat pig
Do not use crayfish
Clean the beans very well before you eat (wash it again when half done); lest you eat worms.
Sow unto your garments fringes with borders of blue.
Do not partake in any of your pagan festivals.
No boy friend and girlfriend
No porn
Avoid making friends with other races; lest they cause you to sin
Keep all the commandments
Do not cheat in business
Honour your father and mothers
Keep the holy feasts (Passover, Terbancles etc)
Keep the lord's Sabbath holy (Saturday)
All these christain churches are practising pure idolatery. Refrain from associating with them lest you die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Taunts Obaseki: The Bad Apple Has Taken Itself Out Of The Bag / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.