Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice (529 Views)

I Need An Advice :'( / Need An Advice Urgently / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice by platonian: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
I observed that my fiancée is constantly chatting with her ex, when I asked she said she just broke up with him but there are still friend.
What is the message she is trying to pass.
Re: Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
platonian: I observed that my fiancée is constantly chatting with her ex, when I asked she said she just broke up with him but there are still friend.
What is the message she is trying to pass.
huh?? She just broke up with him?? Meaning you've started dating her when she was still together with her ex?? And you even call her fiancee!not even girlfriend.. My friend you're still single o
Re: Need An Advice by wazobiaforu(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Firstly I be glad to let you know she is your girlfriend not fiancé, fiancé is someone you can marry any moment not someone you just met and have not settle all doubt.

I will advice you to let her be for now to choose what she really want and where her heart is because its very frustrating when a lady still have chance for her ex, I know it's difficult but that is the best way if you don't want to have heart problem.
Re: Need An Advice by platonian: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Do you mean after introducing me to her mummy and sister, she as not decise who she want to be with.

(1) (Reply)

A man Marries A Prostitute As A Gift To His Generation / A Genuine Way To Make Atleast #500,000 Monthly,without Any Capital To Start / Ladies Can You Date A Guy In below your educational qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.