Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} (6155 Views)

Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / Nairaland's Singles & Married Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Odunharry: Pls do not mis-interpret me. There was no post of mine that suggests women should control the relationship or the man. Its not possible to control any human. Rather, my posts simply suggest that women should be in control of themselves. These are 2 different things.

I'm not a feminist btw, I don't in that crap? Why? I don't need to shout and jump before a man believes I have equal rights, to be treated fairly. If he sticks around, he would know.

Will Sagamite's view be different from mine? Yes! Why? He would be speaking from a man's POV. What do men want? You will find out shortly.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by princesapphire(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Vivian.thank you for the wisdom shared.however,it appears like a sort of movie or drama.I believe no one has the chance to construct a script on his/her 'would be experience' in love.what happens if an event or situation in the guy or lady's life brings in a twist or strange tide?2)men are going to read this post of yours,Men are not stupid even though,many ladies think so,how do you think ladies can screen out men with adaptive skills(who know the 'art of war principles of relationship)?thank you once again for the wisdom shared.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Odunharry(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
vivianc: @Odunharry: Pls do not mis-interpret me. There was no post of mine that suggests women should control the relationship or the man. Its not possible to control any human. Rather, my posts simply suggest that women should be in control of themselves. These are 2 different things.

I'm not a feminist btw, I don't in that crap? Why? I don't need to shout and jump before a man believes I have equal rights, to be treated fairly. If he sticks around, he would know.

Will Sagamite's view be different from mine? Yes! Why? He would be speaking from a man's POV. What do men want? You will find out shortly.

Thanks.
ok..i get it
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by xynerise: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
vivianc:

Wow! You heard right now from the horse's mouth! This is what an average guy who thinks he's got game thinks about an average lady.

You saw it clearly, "Girls who are getting dumber daily?"
There are more:
"Girls have fish brains."
"They are too emotional to reason logically."
Etc?
What are you gonna do? Prove them wrong? Or become the way they predicted? Its entirely up to you.

Xynerise, thank you. Do you mind if I use how you met your wife as a case study?
Well, I don't mind undecided
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
xynerise:
Well, I don't mind undecided
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by xynerise: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin lipsrsealed
Yeye grin
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Prince: Thank you too.

You know all you guys have been doing here is think all about yourselves. Who is considering the ladies?

I'm not s..tupid, I know guys would read this, but this post is about women on NL who i'm very sure majority of their bfs are not on NL. Whoever (lady) that wants to listen or take note , great! Its not really easy, but hell, principles are hard to keep, so is doing the right thing. Ever wonder why most of us don't keep our new year resolutions? But what would happen is we eventually keep them? We will reap its benefits.

I myself might not cram all these! It took me a who 10 days to put them together, these are personal experiences of people (mine inclusive), most guys opinions too (my ex inclusive), and the guys i even met at the club (part of my assignment). And hey, don't panic, i'm pretty good at statistics and survey research which is my area of specialty.

But do I apply them? Yes! How? I can't cram them but i'm conscious of them. David said, "thy words have I hid in my heart, that I may not sin against thee," Well, so is me! I don't wanna sin against myself. When i'm not so sure, I think. My emotions are no longer holding me hostage.

Is it hard for me? Yes! But do I reap the benefits? You have no idea!

So, advice no be curse!

Nuff said!

@DX: Pls send me mail, cos I might not come on this thread for sometime. You know why already.

Thank you guys, have fun!
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Many thanks to Vivianc. . .contents well appreciated. You took time into the focus. . .thanks again! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by pendo89(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Reporting late from the NL's psychiatric ward thread grin let me read from page 1. smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Homguy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
pendo89: Reporting late from the NL's psychiatric ward thread grin let me read from page 1. smiley
welcome miss. Hope u diidnt break any chains before coming out ;-)
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thread officially open for content. I present the 2nd Speaker -Sagamite - as he takes on the focus: The Men's Guide for a Lasting Relationship. Have fun reading!
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Men's Guide to a lasting relationship

It is quite simple really:

Before the relationship

- Know what kind of woman you want.
- Know yourself and what you want and like.
- Finish market by gbenshing as much as you want and have as much variety as you wish before even deciding to settle down. You owe nobody jackshit. Your gbenshing market should be filled with girls that failed the test and/or are too selfish.
- When you have enjoyed your life (an important phase in life), select an attractive babe that fits what you want.
- Make sure she is into you. You need a woman that loves you, not an ATM (i.e. Anxious To Marry) woman that is only considering you because of benefits or a woman that loves you because of the way you love her. Many men end up with the latter and wonder why the woman is not giving her all.
- Let her show her interest by working for it. Personally, I don't work for nada, but that I leave to your taste and choice. In my view, we either get along like coffee and cream or we don't. Stress is not of my interest. But I know some guys like to work to get a woman. They are free to practice that. I like it easy, otherwise, I waka-pass kia kia. You don't pick up my phone calls because of whatever reason? I leave you the fck alone. All I can do is demonstrate my interest but I will never drag myself on the floor.
- Have a great connection mentally and physically.
- Keep your options open until you achieve this interest and commitment from her.
- When I say, keep your options open, I am not being ambigious. Murrafcker, I mean play the fcking field. None of that BS of I fancy this girl so I will be committed to her. If she has not invested enough, she should not fcking mean shyt in your life. If she is fine, she will have options and can tell you to fck off at anytime and have a battalion lining up to take your place, so why fcking waste your life? Line up your own fcking harem!

In the relationship

- You are the fcking BOSS.
- You are HNIC. Murrafcking Head Nigga In Charge!
- Never lose sight of that.
- That does not mean you should be a dictator, you are just a Senior Partner.
- My philosophy is that a woman should have total control of her life and her choices. I don't tell them what to do with their lives, I just advise.
- But when their decisions involves the couple. I am Chief Executive. It passes through me. We can discuss and I am open to new ideas, but I will have the higher say if we can't come to an agreement and it is important to me.
- Any woman that is behaving right MOST TIMES, should be treated with respect. It is only human to have some foibles. That is cool.
- If she is the type that steps out of line too much, stamp your authority and put her back in line assertively. If not, you might need a substitute.
- As long as she is young and still hot, let her feel you have options. If not, you might be sacked one day.

If you do all those basics, the probability of things going wrong for you is drastically decreased.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by xynerise: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite, erm...you are kinda raw undecided. And what the hell is ''Gbenshing''?
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Run the relationship like a BOSS. This' serious! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
xynerise: Sagamite, erm...you are kinda raw undecided. And what the hell is ''Gbenshing''?

Gbenshing is a a form of Monopoly game. wink
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Homguy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ sagamite
subscribing to all.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
D-Explorer:
Run the relationship like a BOSS. This' serious! smiley

The reality is that a vast majority of women want to and are attracted to a man that can lead them.

They are also attracted to a man that is a challenge to have. It is more exciting. That desire only decreases when they have settled in and are in a lower bargaining position (e.g. had kids and the aesthetics has declined) then they want a reliable man, not a challenge.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raw Words from Sagamite . . . Let her show you interest by working for it! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raw Words from Sagamite . . . No ATM (Anxious to Marry) wowan that only considers you because of benefits smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raw Words from Sagamite . . . If she's the type that steps out of line too much, stamp your authority and put her back in line assertively! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raw Words from Sagamite . . . Keep your options open until you achieve this interest and commitment from here! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raw Words from Sagamite . . . Any woman that is behaving right MOST TIMES, should be treated with respect! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Be free to direct your question to any of the speakers - Vivianc or Sagamite - QUESTIONS!
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
DX, next time when choosing your ''lecturers'' please identity men and women of proven integrity that has content to deliver that will appeal to your followers.

I'm greatly dismayed by the two respondents so far. Their abysmal performance in their presentation is glaring and they couldn't concentrate on their topic rather they veered off to appeal their emotions which is inconsequential in every ramifications.

The female speaker pushed for gender balance while the guy openly displayed an amateurish trait that could pulverised relationships. They should address the salient questions that belie relationships proffering a workable solution that can guarantee long lasting relationship using their experiences as indices.

I know and I hope the last speaker will not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
SeaGold: DX, next time when choosing your ''lecturers'' please identity men and women of proven integrity that has content to deliver that will appeal to your followers.

I'm greatly dismayed by the two respondents so far. Their abysmal performance in their presentation is glaring and they couldn't concentrate on their topic rather they veered off to appeal their emotions which is inconsequential in every ramifications.

The female speaker pushed for gender balance while the guy openly displayed an amateurish trait that could pulverised relationships. They should address the salient questions that belie relationships proffering a workable solution that can guarantee long lasting relationship using their experiences as indices.

I know and I hope the last speaker will not disappoint.

You should feel free to put your arguments about what makes a lasting relationship or provide arguments that challenge what has been proffered. No just sit down in your chair and provide no-point criticism. That is what is called arm-chair critic.

I have proffered my points of what will likely work and provide a man with a long lasting relationship (if that is what he wants).
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You should feel free to put your arguments about what makes a lasting relationship or provide arguments that challenge what has been proffered. No just sit down in your chair and provide no-point criticism. That is what is called arm-chair critic.

I have proffered my points of what will likely work and provide a man with a long lasting relationship (if that is what he wants).
Sagamite, I didn't mean your postulates aren't in order but they are more theoretical than being practical.

Even though you were blunt in your analysis, I'd expect you to marshal a guide that would appeal to one's partner without appearing confrontational when employed.

For example, when you said stamp your authority, you should be elaborate, provide mechanism that will actualize that perception. In so doing, we your readers will learn how to stamp our authority over our female partners. With that precept, I think you'd succeed in your lecturing cos I think a whole lot of means could be derived in stamping authority but the most acceptable means should have been deduced.

Thanks for the insight though.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
@SeaGold, i'd rather prefer you point out vividly areas untouched in your opinion. Their integrity was and still certified and huge enough to perform on this platform. In as much as i respect your submission, i would say each speaker is very available for a discourse. Thanks! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmmmmm smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
SeaGold:
Sagamite, I didn't mean your postulates aren't in order but they are more theoretical than being practical.

Even though you were blunt in your analysis, I'd expect you to marshal a guide that would appeal to one's partner without appearing confrontational when employed.

For example, when you said stamp your authority, you should be elaborate, provide mechanism that will actualize that perception. In so doing, we your readers will learn how to stamp our authority over our female partners. With that precept, I think you'd succeed in your lecturing cos I think a whole lot of means could be derived in stamping authority but the most acceptable means should have been deduced.

Thanks for the insight though.

I wouldn't say it is theoretical, I would say it is hard.

It is hard because it is not the natural state of most people and not part of the prevalent and dominant, politically correct upbringing we are nurtured in. It takes special attention for most to let that natural instinct come out and be comfortable with it when you know popular opinion will ensure you are labelled a fake man.

To stamp your authority is a long edict, so I only gave the point, not the detail.

If you want the detail, there are very few sources better than this:

www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
I think people are not even ready to have a mature discussion.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
D-Explorer:
@SeaGold, i'd rather prefer you point out vividly areas untouched in your opinion. Their integrity was and still certified and huge enough to perform on this platform. In as much as i respect your submission, i would say each speaker is very available for a discourse. Thanks! smiley
DX, I mean next time, look for credible lecturers. I never question your speakers credibility but I disagreed with them on content delivery.

VivanC is an highly intelligent lady and I regale her compositions. She has proved over time to be an advocate of moral consciousness but I am gonna disagree with her ideology on this issue. Let her tell us using a moral compass, how we can/ the lady have a complete relationship and not how gender inequality can be balanced in a relationship.

Sagamite, actually highlighted all what is necessary by a malefolk to commanderie a female in a relationship. his choice of word in his presentation obviously isn't encouraging. He should be elaborate. Why ask me to grow a crop when he didn't tutor me on seedling preparation, planting, watering, weeding to prepare for harvesting huh? Those are procedures.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
@SeaGold, on the latter, you got me. The speakers will respond accordingly. Thanks for your opinion! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Dancers Really Good In Bed? PIX / Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos / I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.