Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. (1454 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by lokachine: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
This facts are tablets that can bring men who have fallen maga for ladies back to their sixth senses and those who are trying to escape from the world of being a womaniser..It is quiet unfortunate that some baby guys who have not pass through the school of hardknocks and who have not been to the university of heart break or pass tru it will want to see this expensive tips as commonsensically-nonsensicall realistic logics bcause they still think and reason through the direction of their joy stick n as a result will always fall victim of heart break n end up being a sucker for real at the end of the day.. The tips are divided into different parts...But I will pick randomly ....
1. women are like bank accounts, the more the money,the more the interest.
2. women are sexually aroused with a cheque book.
3. You cannot get anything from woman without an obligation
4. women are more source of sorrow than of good fortune.
5. The money a man gets through woman is always spent over her.
6. A woman only enjoys a man's company if the man owns the company.
7. The happiest day in a womans life is when her rich husband dies.
8. To women,the diff. btw a handsome man and ugly man is money.
9. Money cannot buy woman's genuine love but it can buy a very close imitation of it.
10. when a woman loves u, you only feel it in ur pocket.
11. women believe money does a lot than love.
12. women spend more on things they don't even need to impress ppl they dont even like.
13. women believe that love is sweet but they prefer it with bread n butter.
14. women kiss men with the same lips with which they use to destroy them.
15. If u give a woman ur heart, she will want ur soul.
16. Above all,one thing I love about women is that,they make u wise but not rich...

These are our women for real..there are still many more facts which shall stiil be posted..
Bt I congratulate my ladies,because that of men is worse and I shall post it...I think women will laugh last...But mind u...To any man or any woman who may want to issue any cause as a result of these tips,back to the sender..U shall use your head to carry your ur curse, because these are just tips that can deliver some dudes out of the shackles of heart break, being foolish or mumuish n stupid.Thanks
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Ukonuandrew(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ur heart is damaged
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by fnep2smooth(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
She broke my heart with hammer...con cut am with knife.... After I made it. ... She was crying that.... I be here life.... Nonsense
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2013
mama chima, vivianc, aluta continua, ogugua, rokiatu, mukina2 and all the wicked ladies for nairaland. Make una see una handwork oooooo. Pix below

una dry men pocket, after the money finish una come leave them say ''we are not compactable''.

Look ateeeew people's handwork to these men

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2013
mama chima, vivianc, aluta continua, ogugua, rokiatu, mukina2 and all the wicked ladies for nairaland.

Na una dey dry man pocket ooo
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2013
mencade5: mama chima, vivianc, aluta continua, ogugua, rokiatu, mukina2 and all the wicked ladies for nairaland. Make una see una handwork oooooo. Pix below
cheesy
Dude, see all the rules u've broken:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to any
Nairaland member.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the
same content many times.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators,
super-moderators, and administrator.
Treat them with respect. grin
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2013
nchewi:
cheesy
Dude, see all the rules u've broken:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to any
Nairaland member.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the
same content many times.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators,
super-moderators, and administrator.
Treat them with respect. grin
1. i did not insult them ooo. Na u talk am ooo
2. I did not abuse or bully them ooo na u talk am ooo, i was only wishing them to have a great day ahead.
3. Lastly seun is my uncle

lol...hahaahahahaha
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Enegod(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2013
mencade5: mama chima, vivianc, aluta continua, ogugua, rokiatu, mukina2 and all the wicked ladies for nairaland. Make una see una handwork oooooo. Pix below

una dry men pocket, after the money finish una come leave them say ''we are not compactable''.

Look ateeeew people's handwork to these men

Onye bu wicked? Me?

Well, my wicked sef go dash you dictionary come Xmas. Which one is "compactable"? Na compatible you wan spell? Lol.
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by chikeorji123(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2013
I smell war coming..inevitable.
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by chikeorji123(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2013
I smell war coming..inevitable.thank GOD u didn't include ldowu otherwise even seun will fill the brizzed..
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Onye bu wicked? Me?

Well, my wicked sef go dash you dictionary come Xmas. Which one is "compactable"? Na compatible you wan spell? Lol.

latest dictionary update by oxford (not reliable info)

compactable: this word is used mostly by the male folks which means when to things, words, objects, animals or humans fits or complements each other with mutual benefit.

Compatible: used mainly by the female folks to mean to finely fits to each other as a result of the influence of one of the party while the other one(women) contributes nothing.

Lol....ogugua how waz ya nite na. Make sexkillz no make you miss church today ooo. But i go like that dic.kshunari wey u want give me this december

2 Likes

Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2013
chikeorji123: I smell war coming..inevitable.thank GOD u didn't include ldowu otherwise even seun will fill the brizzed..
idowu? Is that the name of the latest okrika material?....well, ever since i have been visiting uncle seun in his tatch mud house in ikorodu he has never said anything about any ''idowu'' to me ooo.

My kwetion is this: is idowu the Gardeners' Daughter?

Ejo ooo
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by IAMBREEZY: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by VKENNYJ(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2013
[color=][/color]this is funy indeed,but it makes a bit ofsense to me thoug.
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by kajole(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guy u mean u dont know idowu
the best ever happened to her is nairaland

mehn please forget her, she so razz
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
kajole: Guy u mean u dont know idowu
the best ever happened to her is nairaland

mehn please forget her, she so razz
Why u carry matter for head? Dem take my name swear for u ni? undecided She so razz? Ehen? Big news! Mstewww!
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
mencade5: idowu? Is that the name of the latest okrika material?....well, ever since i have been visiting uncle seun in his tatch mud house in ikorodu he has never said anything about any ''idowu'' to me ooo.

My kwetion is this: is idowu the Gardeners' Daughter?

Ejo ooo
Excuse me! undecided
Re: Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. by mencade5(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! undecided
who is this one sef? Whats excuse me? Put grammar one side abeg abeg. I was told of only one idowu, not one imitator idowu that added ogbo to her name.

By the way, uncle seun will explain to me
later

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? / Why Women Don't Like Mama's Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.