Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why (17191 Views)

Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Dora Akunyili was almost killed for fighting against manufacture and sale of fake drugs. Igbo people used this to work against her when she contested for the Senate in 2011. Tufiakwa!

Stories manufactured by the Yoruba mill and spin industry...Spin the wheel whichever way you like, if you dislike and spite Igbos this much, START a CHANGE CAMPAIGN...
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

TAKE AM EASY BROS.... NA THE TRUTH I DEY REVEAL OOO....
YOUR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION...
YOUR TRIBE DENTED THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY THROUGH DEPORTATION....
DEMENTED IGBO TRIBE

and i repeat that you are one of the stup.id idio.t i ve ever seen

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
K.K Imoh:

foolish cow who then did "MY PIKIN" teethnin medication? Na hausa bah, abi igbo.
Fool, if you're suffering from dyslexia ask somebody to explain my comment to you.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
boniflex: Igbos are d most industrious tribe in the whole of africa,,, Igbo man is d first to assemble a car in nigeria. Bleep haters

DELIGIENT TRIBE INDEED
IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT..
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN N BACK IT UP WITH PROOFS...
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEBI NA YOUR PAPA BROUGHT ME UP AS AGBERO ,PIRATE.....
ODE OPONU, AMUKUN MEKO
I said it...I knw them wen I see 'em
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by boniflex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin@Op I suspect u frm d tribe of Oily soup I mean whoruba

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by goingsolo: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Op what do u want to achieve wit dis topic? Traffic I guess ! U must be high on cheap headache induced concusion u do take to cause ethnic war here, u better stop ur in take of dat substance and get a life cos u need one.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

DELIGIENT TRIBE INDEED
IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT..

Coming from someone who's urging another to go back to school, oya here you are..

If that isn't an achievement, what is? Define achievement?

Bros, hatred and spite kills... Beware of High Blood Pressure.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Stories manufactured by the Yoruba mill and spin industry...Spin the wheel whichever way you like, if you dislike and spite Igbos this much, START a CHANGE CAMPAIGN...
Your tribal bigotry has blocked your sense of seeing the truth in what everybody knows - Igbo attempted on the life of Dora Akuyinli.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
-banned for insults-
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
-banned for insult-
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your tribal bigotry has blocked your sense of seeing the truth in what everybody knows - Igbo attempted on the life of Dora Akuyinli.

Yeah, any story that sympathizes with you and makes the Igbos villains is accepted ---- in your dreams. Biko, leave your spin wheel stories...
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

DELIGIENT TRIBE INDEED
IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT..
Have u been to nnewi b4?,Enugu nko?.come on dude travel out from dat ur slum in lagos.nd see wat ur mates are doin wit their brain
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by boniflex(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

DELIGIENT TRIBE INDEED
IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT..
stup1d fellow dat goes to show u don't knw anything happening in Nigeria, his name is Innoson and he is from anambra nnewi precisely. Ode
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: Have u been to nnewi b4?,Enugu nko?.come on dude travel out from dat ur slum in lagos.nd see wat ur mates are doin wit their brain

How do u expect him to travel? Poor man wahala tied him down, all he does is continuously bitchhh on NL..
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
K.K Imoh:
+t
GOD FIRE YR YNASH

UR PAPA YNASH GOD GO FIRE..
IS NOT UP TO THAT BROS
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah, any story that sympathizes with you and makes the Igbos villains is accepted ---- in your dreams. Biko, leave your spin wheel stories...
Just as you regard journalism as the exclusive reserve of Yoruba and domiciled in Lagos each time you are exposed.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Yes I missed that part, hehe... I thought I read "believe', well my fault...

THEN YOU RECOMMENDED GLASSES
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: Have u been to nnewi b4?,Enugu nko?.come on dude travel out from dat ur slum in lagos.nd see wat ur mates are doin wit their brain
If Lagos is a slum why do your brothers come all the way from your gully ravaged enclave to Lagos to sell pure water, and hope of making it?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

I wear reading glasses, so yes I just took it off when I replied you... So yes, no worries, thanks for your recommendation. cool
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
K.K Imoh:

foolish cow who then did "MY PIKIN" teethnin medication? Na hausa bah, abi igbo.

SEE ENGLISH OOOOO "WHO THEN DID MY PIKIN "

"WHO MANUFACTURED" RATHER
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
K.K Imoh:
, i hate u gay. U tink thru yr anus

YOU CAN PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS NEXT TIME.....
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Just as you regard journalism as the exclusive reserve of Yoruba and domiciled in Lagos each time you are exposed.

Did you say "regard"? Honestly yall give yourself too much credit.

You mean junk journalism like Osundefender, Sahara Reporter and their likes? The type that reported Obama personally invited Tinubu to the DNC only to be lies? You mean that type of FALSE journalism... hehe, abeg calm down okay.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

BROS E BE LIKE SAY YOU DROGBA DEY FOR YOUR HEAD.....
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE I REPEAT....
YOU RATHER USE REITERATE...
IDIOT FELLOW..MOFOS!!!!! SMELLOW!!

is it because your useless tribe are wallowing around the street and you dicide to rubish other ppl's reputatation or what?
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

look at the sentence made by our fvcking english teacher

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

I wear reading glasses, so yes I just took it off when I replied you... So yes, no worries, thanks for your recommendation. cool

"I WEAR READING GLASSES "(×)
"I PUT ON RECOMMENDED GLASSES (√)
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: look at the sentence made by our fvcking english teacher

IS A MISTAKE DUE TO REPLY BACK YOUR MESSAGES IN A HURRY . .
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by popsy007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper: IGBO TRIBE IS MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE..
THEY CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO GET MONEY.... THEY CAN USE THEIR MANHOOD FOR RITUAL JUST TO GET MONEY..

IGBO ARE THE ONE THAT PIRATE THE WORK OF ANOTHER MAN ( PIRACY IN BOOKS, CD......)

NAIRA = NEVER ALLOW IGBO RULE AGAIN
ABA MADE
you are a waste to your father land
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If Lagos is a slum why do your brothers come all the way from your gully ravaged enclave to Lagos to sell pure water, and hope of making it?
simple economics d.ullard.there is a ready population for our business

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper: .

"I WEAR READING GLASSES "(×)
"I PUT ON RECOMMENDED GLASSES (√)

Your dumbness is really profound, it has reached a new height ... If you don't know wearing reading glasses is correct, consult your English Language teacher... Look at nama attempting to correct English cheesy cheesy cheesy

My advice is you stick to what you're good at: Ranting and Bitchhing Online about Igbos. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by lekkie073(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Igbo r synonymous with fake goods.....when u want to say something is fake, u say its Igbo made grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

IS A MISTAKE DUE TO REPLY BACK YOUR MESSAGES IN A HURRY . .
sh1t... abeg english master can u read ABC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.