Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why (17203 Views)

Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

PAINING?
I CAN NEVER BE JEALOUS OF BAD/EVIL DEED WHICH IGBO INVOLVES THEMSELVES WITH ..

YORUBA TRIBE PROTECTS THEIR DIGNITY UNLIKE IGBO....

Lol... Did u say "dignity"? Dignity should be the last item on your mind...Please don't get me started.

Dignity my foot.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

While you're at it, continue taking medicine for our headache... If it pains u too much Mr. Dignity, start your own import, it is not a fight. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I can spot a knock-off designer label from a mile off..

I cant spot a fake My Pikin drug from close range..

I can wear a Fake Versace Jeans and not die... But any Pikin wey drink 'MY PIKIN' will need burial...
The My Pikin killer drug is a substandard of the original manufactured by the same person.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
useless

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
tomakint: I think those blaming them are still living in the 'Spirit of the Past', if I can recall very well, one of the best tailor made suits you can ever get in Africa is made in Aba, Abia State, one of the best set of furniture you can lay your hands on can be sourced in Enugu, Enugu State.....abeg go sleep yeye people who know know anything about my Odogwu friends...Igbo kwenu you na too much jooooorr grin grin grin
Thank God you said one of the best.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Did u say "dignity"? Dignity should be the last item on your mind...Please don't get me started.

Dignity my foot.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

While you're at it, continue taking medicine for our headache... If it pains u too much Mr. Dignity, start your own import, it is not a fight. cool

SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T CONCEIVE WHAT U ARE PASSING ACROSS TO ME....
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Alleinad(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
i'll answer your question with a question Op. why does security become extremely tight when a flight from Nigeria lands? why do alot of foreigners see Nigerians as crooks?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Ugom38(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
igbo's are ingenuity personified,take it or leave it,they tread where angels dread, even businesses other tribes feels wont work an igboman must put his head there.our setback is bad governance and zero appreciation from the government,give us the opportunity the northerners have,i bet you South Eastern states will boom as it should

NDIIGBO NDEWONUOOO,NWA UNU EKELEOOOO,KA OGAZIERIE ONYE OBULA!!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
-banned for insults-

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Igbos are the most guilty in selling fake products and the worst are their fake drugs. Can you imagine how many lives they have destroyed with fake drugs? They are EVIL!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Youngzedd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Eze Promoe: Are the substandard roads all around the nation Igbo made?
Is the epileptic power supply in the country Igbo made?
The national disgrace of a TV station NTA, is it Igbo made?

Mediocrity is a Nigerian ish not from a particular group?

+1000
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBO VERY WELL..
NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM YOUR TRIBE (IGBO )...
IGBO YOUTHS WILL KIDNAP THEIR (IGBO)LEADERS N STILL BE ASKING FOR RANSOM..
IGBO(NIGRER-DELTA MILITANT, KIDNAPPING )

you are a he/she goat
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by IykeChukz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes because WE want to do it as our own just that the expected resources needed are not in place. Its a challenge, let others follow that WE may find out the secret of Original Made by WhiteMan. Obi is no longer a boy from 1960 till date!
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh: 7
A Yoruba man would rather manufacture his own brand, with its standard unlike an Igbo man that would "manufacture" a substandard on an existing commodity to deceive those that are not observant.
that just shows hw du.mb yoruba pple are.I mean....who fakes his own product nd xpects to get away wit it....dum.b oil clogged brains

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T CONCEIVE WHAT U ARE PASSING ACROSS TO ME....

You can't believe what? I told you to start you own import business and change Nigeria for good, that's what you cannot believe... Oya seat on your couch and keep ranting while waiting for change to happen... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Ukutsgp(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
The igbos are trying but they only need to improve on their product. And topic like this ought not to make fp. There are other interesting topics that can make fp. Thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Emytex boy:

you are a he/she goat

TAKE AM EASY BROS.... NA THE TRUTH I DEY REVEAL OOO....
YOUR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION...
YOUR TRIBE DENTED THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY THROUGH DEPORTATION....
DEMENTED IGBO TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Allenkee: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris: Not only goods, IGBOs are blamed for everything that goes wrong in Nigeria. You toilet is leaking it must be that useless Nweke aba made pipes, Your are not bleeping your wife wella, it is okafor your neighbor that comes to bleep your wife when you are not around. Plane crash, it is Oduah and her renovated airplanes; you no fit pay your child's school fees, it is Afam that has come to your land and taken over all your jobs.

Make them no worry, cool BIAFRA is coming soon and we would leave their country for them.

You are on point but
whenever you mention BIAFRA, so you always believe that the Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ondo, Edo and Deltans will join you?
In this dispensation eyes have opened, not back in those days when your greedy leader (Ojukwu) because of Oil forced war on our fathers unprepared.
Have you ever heared of THE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC? Go and find out.
Biafra had a chance but surrendered so there is nothing like BIAFRA anymore.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orikinla: Igbos are the most guilty in selling fake products and the worst are their fake drugs. Can you imagine how many lives they have destroyed with fake drugs? They are EVIL!
crioulsly govrnment should regulate the amount of OIL this pple use in their ewedu soup....look at what xcess oil has done to this ones reasoning

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: that just shows hw du.mb yoruba pple are.I mean....who fakes his own product nd xpects to get away wit it....dum.b oil clogged brains
Foolish Igbo.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Emytexboy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
tomakint: I think those blaming them are still living in the 'Spirit of the Past', if I can recall very well, one of the best tailor made suits you can ever get in Africa is made in Aba, Abia State, one of the best set of furniture you can lay your hands on can be sourced in Enugu, Enugu State.....abeg go sleep yeye people who know know anything about my Odogwu friends...Igbo kwenu you na too much jooooorr grin grin grin

i million likes...gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

You can't believe what? I told you to start you own import business and change Nigeria for good, that's what you cannot believe... Oya seat on your couch and keep ranting while waiting for change to happen... angry angry angry

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN .

I WROTE THAT " I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE PASSING ACROSS TO ME "

CONCEIVE IN THE SENTENCE ABOVE MEANS UNDERSTAND NOT BELIEVE

GO BACK TO SCHOOL...
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Foolish Igbo.
dum.b.dirty ugly.oil brain

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN .

GO BACK TO SCHOOL...
this guy has crious personality issues.sounds like someone raised by an agbero single father

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by KKImoh: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper: IGBO TRIBE IS MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE..
THEY CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO GET MONEY.... THEY CAN USE THEIR MANHOOD FOR RITUAL JUST TO GET MONEY..

IGBO ARE THE ONE THAT PIRATE THE WORK OF ANOTHER MAN ( PIRACY IN BOOKS, CD......)

NAIRA = NEVER ALLOW IGBO RULE AGAIN
ABA MADE
+t
GOD FIRE YR YNASH

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Allen kee:

You are on point but
whenever you mention BIAFRA, so you always believe that the Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ondo, Edo and Deltans will join you?
In this dispensation eyes have opened, not back in those days when your greedy leader (Ojukwu) because of Oil forced war on our fathers unprepared.
Have you ever heared of THE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC? Go and find out.
Biafra had a chance but surrendered so there is nothing like BIAFRA anymore.

YOU NEED TO CREATE A THREAD FOR WHAT YOU WROTE HERE SO THAT THE IGBO CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS
I WISH TO KNOW MORE ..
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by boniflex(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Igbos are d most industrious tribe in the whole of africa,,, Igbo man is d first to assemble a car in nigeria. Bleep haters

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN .

GO BACK TO SCHOOL...

Yes I missed that part, hehe... I thought I read "believe', well my fault...
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: dum.b.dirty ugly.oil brain
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by KKImoh: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh: 7
A Yoruba man would rather manufacture his own brand, with its standard unlike an Igbo man that would "manufacture" a substandard on an existing commodity to deceive those that are not observant.
foolish cow who then did "MY PIKIN" teethnin medication? Na hausa bah, abi igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dora Akunyili was almost killed for fighting against manufacture and sale of fake drugs. Igbo people used this to work against her when she contested for the Senate in 2011. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by KKImoh: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBO VERY WELL..
NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM YOUR TRIBE (IGBO )...
IGBO YOUTHS WILL KIDNAP THEIR (IGBO)LEADERS N STILL BE ASKING FOR RANSOM..
IGBO(NIGRER-DELTA MILITANT, KIDNAPPING )
, i hate u gay. U tink thru yr anus
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: this guy has crious personality issues.sounds like someone raised by an agbero single father

SEBI NA YOUR PAPA BROUGHT ME UP AS AGBERO ,PIRATE.....
ODE OPONU, AMUKUN MEKO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.