Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud (4267 Views)

Get The Opportunity, To Meet The Best Dating Agency In Nigeria.contact Us On / Rules Of Christian Dating / Muslim Vs Christian Dating Relationship What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud by setto101: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
For those of you looking for the right spouses, Bishop Charles and Carol Ighele are anointed ministers of God who have a calling in this aea. They have set an agency in Nieria called the Bishop Charles and Carol Dating Agency. Here they help you connect with the right person for you. The dating and marriage agency is strictly for Nigerians both Home and Abroad. The website is http://www.bishopcharlesdating.org.

I assure you yo will find the right spouse for you there.

(1) (Reply)

Satire: Strategies For Attracting A Rich And Handsome Bachelor For Marriage / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.