Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (718 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by patemy: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
One of my close pals is in a dillema pls help advice him. He has a female friend whom he is very close that the girl comes to spend days in his house and they sleep on thesame bed but nothing happens to they have been friends 4 more than 7 years now and although dis guy has strong feelings 4 the girl he never disclosed it according to him because he felt the girl may not feel likewise and that would jeopardize the friendship they have both been in relationships with other people recently the guy decided to get married to his current girl and when he told the friend about his intention the girls mood changed and after much pessuasion the girl opened up dat she has been inlove with the guy all these while and have been waiting patiently 4 d guy to notice that she went ahead to beg him not to get married yet that he should give her a chance to be with him. Now my guy is confused he doesn't know wot 2 do cos he is already committed to his current girl on the other hand he really loves that his friend. Please advice him on what to do
Re: Advice Needed by zeekz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
D tin is ur alleged friend is in love wit d gal so y should he torture himself by getting married to anoda lady he doesn't really love, IMO ur "friend" should leave d current lady and face d one he loves, its dat simple.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by 25omega(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
your friend was stuck in the friend zone for 7 years shocked There is nothing to do now but go ahead and marry his new love. wasting time with the "patient" woman might not lead to marriage. If the patient woman really loved him she would have made moves or even send a friend to ask him questions about her. Now that he is about to marry, she is loosing her backup and she is worried. why throw away a sure thing for an unknown?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
It happens man.
Re: Advice Needed by patemy: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
25omega: your friend was stuck in the friend zone for 7 years shocked There is nothing to do now but go ahead and marry his new love. wasting time with the "patient" woman might not lead to marriage. If the patient woman really loved him she would have made moves or even send a friend to ask him questions about her. Now that he is about to marry, she is loosing her backup and she is worried. why throw away a sure thing for an unknown?
Would it be right for him to marry the current girl while he is still very much inlove with sumone else ?
Re: Advice Needed by wizztheman(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
If na u,u bera come out strait...d guy shud ask himself "who I do love" who am I comfortable around" who do I want to spend d rest of my life with"?...he shud carefully and truthfully answer d questions..d answer lies in his conclustions...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by firetrap(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
he should fvck her and still go ahead to marry his current girlfriend
Re: Advice Needed by 25omega(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
patemy:
Would it be right for him to marry the current girl while he is still very much inlove with sumone else ?
Umm no it wont be right but why is the dumb guy proposing to another poor uninformed woman while he is in love with someone else? He obviously loves the woman he proposed to enough to want to marry her right?

I think the love he has for the patient woman is just the regret of what could have been. He needs to suck it up and get married and stop wondering about what could have been. Trust me everyone has a what if in their minds even married couples do.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
7 bloody years in the friend zone?? That's a new time record high mehn! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Needed by Godmother(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
I just feel for the poor innocent girlfriend. The guy needs time to sort himself out and decide what he really wants
Re: Advice Needed by Stillstan(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bro we gats be realistic here...even if ur guy marries his current girl friend..one fact is sure, his happiness will never be complete...there's no need to please d current girl jst cos u are into her @ d moment...7 yrs is not 7 days...and I believe that if u can stay as good friends for that long then u will definitely fit into marriage(my thoughts though) my advice is that you tell ur guy to follow his h@, let him follow whoever that makes him happy...all the best to him!

(1) (Reply)

What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? / Ladies:can U Marry A Gynaecologist? / See This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.