Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement (21276 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Officer Incharge / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by mrrock: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fellow NL's.
It's a pity some of you out there is still putting up hope for Nigeria. NIGERIA IS A CORRUPT COUNTRY BEYOND REPAIR!!.
What do you do when a car have an accident and is beyond repair??. What do you do when your computer hard disk is corrupt beyond repair??. YOU THROW IT AWAY. Something could spoil beyond repair!. That's the situation of Nigeria. There's no hope.
OBJ once said that even Jesus Christ cannot hold a free and fair election in Nigeria. That's true!.
Even if Attahiru Jega is a saint he cannot deliver a free and fair election in Nigeria. Why??. The entity known as Nigeria is corrupt beyond holding a credible election. Don't give yourselves heart attack because of Nigeria, it doesn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Chigorkizz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
My God!what're all these shouting and ranting for?
What makes u guys think APC can win in Anambra state?

Must u force ur party on other people..
As APC worth everything to u in ur region is also hw APGA is to them.

All these rants make me believe dat APC is only popular on NAIRALAND!
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
In my hood now....Nkpor eziowelle town hall election is still ongoing, the turnout was massive with 90% routing for NGIGE!!!!....lets see if he can leverage something from the rerun pool.................Team ifeanyi ubah for governor smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by talk2me006(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chigorkizz: My God!what're all these shouting and ranting for?
What makes u guys think APC can win in Anambra state?

Must u force ur party on other people..
As APC worth everything to u in ur region is also hw APGA is to them.

All these rants make me believe dat APC is only popular on NAIRALAND!
our party syndrome disease.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by meforyou1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shame on tony nwoye for blaming peter obi. Peter obi of APGA has nothing to do with an election conducted by a federal govt INEC led by PDP.
Ngige supported fashola's deportation of igbos in their fatherland. And that is his undoing.
Anambra people have voted in willie obiano and there shall he remain for 8 years.
Imagine APC emailing a 2-page petition without supporting evidence. Which judge in his right senses will agree to that?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Gayigaskia(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
It's high here that people understand that these Nigeria failure are of collective origins. If Jega as good human as he seems to be gives directions to people who in turn go out there and decide to do the opposite then the whole populace suffer. Unless every body plays by the same rule Nigerian elections will always be staged.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by ICONgold(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
I see no reason why Jega should bear this cross. Can Jega alone do all the work at INEC, moreover all the vote in the remaining wards is not even up to the gap the winner is winning with. We have many bad loosers in this country who will always blame the system for their own error. In an election, one person must win. When APC wins INEC or JUDICIARY is good but when they loose it either rigged or the judgement is comprised. Naija sha...

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA is a 100% igbo party. in it we will be till thy kingdom come. We will soon ship it to lagos sef seeing we are the dominant tribe there.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by samilo88(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
All you APC rats should STFU. Why blaming Jega for your misfortunes. APC was dead on arrival in anambra yet you guys failed to tell yourself the truth. Resulting to propaganda and abuse of public office holders would never sell your party to the neutrals. Even if Jesus conducted this elections, you guys would still have cried blue murder. Come 2015, Jega would still conduct elections whether you guys like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by ddude: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

Never knew our ibo brothers dey beef yoruba/hausa like this. This election has really opened people's eyes

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by theoctopus: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: Its seriously heartbreaking reading through comment from Igbos in so many forums, some people say Ngige supported the deportation of the Igbos by Fashola and that helped in increasing the hatred from his people. I don't care whether he wins or not but truth be told, with such statements, its quite clear that we Igbos love Mediocrity a lot, why can't we make our zone more lucrative and attractive other than always depending on other zones for survival and livelihood? Ngige was a true Leader that he is and stood his grounds, faced the fact and supported reality. I read in so many quarters that Fashola apologised to the Igbos, I think this is also one of our problems, we hardly read or understand issues, we prefer to think through our sentiments and ego. People should read Fashola's statement again and see how he made a mockery of the Igbos and still we ve not learnt anything, we still prefer Mediocre than face the facts and realities on the ground that sentiments doesn't bring Developments rather hard work and determination does.

Stop talking nonsense my friend. All these APC people with many monikers ranting on NL. Your voice doesnt count. Cry babies and sore losers
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nurric(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
See noise makers in d name of apc... I hail o. Because of a local govt they should cancel the entire 20 lga election that was properly conducted. Better accept defeat and move on

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nnaemeka38(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fluency has nothing to do with selfless service or good leadership. Get it to your skull that English is not our language and shouldn't be used as a measure to disquallify Nigerians who have good intentions for the nation. with
Boss13:

Yup the programme just ended and the studio will re-open by 4pm. That is my own opinion. Tony Nwoye is not fluent, there were so many poorly pronounced words and I am not talking of his accent but how he pronounced certain words. He seems confident but not a fluent speaker and remember if he wins, this is a man that would represent Anambra globally.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by afokstoomuci(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dis is just one state in igboland nd dey are acting like dis.Dis show dat igbo cannot rule 9ja.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nationwide1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Had APC won, would there have been allegation of rigging? Last time I checked, same Jega was a hero when elections were conducted in Edo and SW states. Even a child knows Ngige cannot win governorship election in Anambra on APC platform. Next victim is Okorocha come 2015 because he will not win.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nijanigga: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Some people will vomit nonsense on this forum, saying Nigeria will be great. Woa! we can't get a single election done, without rigging, hitches or killing and maiming. The only credible, free and fairest election of June 12, 1993 was annulled by one man. Since then Nigeria cannot see sleep.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nijanigga: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
mrrock: Fellow NL's.
It's a pity some of you out there is still putting up hope for Nigeria. NIGERIA IS A CORRUPT COUNTRY BEYOND REPAIR!!.
What do you do when a car have an accident and is beyond repair??. What do you do when your computer hard disk is corrupt beyond repair??. YOU THROW IT AWAY. Something could spoil beyond repair!. That's the situation of Nigeria. There's no hope.
OBJ once said that even Jesus Christ cannot hold a free and fair election in Nigeria. That's true!.
Even if Attahiru Jega is a saint he cannot deliver a free and fair election in Nigeria. Why??. The entity known as Nigeria is corrupt beyond holding a credible election. Don't give yourselves heart attack because of Nigeria, it does't worth it.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by fkaz(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Boss13: If Jega can publicly admit that a particular electoral officer colluded with politicians to deliberately withhold electoral materials, I think he should cancel the elections.

Why would one officer incharge of a local govt denied 180k voter from performing their civic right on the election due to his own greed? Definitely their are more disgruntled electoral officer who will manipulate election result come 2015. Jega cannot conduct a free and fair election.

Hope no dey o

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by subzero2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Come on, Shattap Clown. Shut up tha...
Bros,
I'll advise you just keep some people quiet here on NL, especially this agb*m*ta.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Ahmeduana(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Desric]
i share ur frustration,u see D problem or D faulty is not wit JEGA, in a situation where all D candidates as made up their minds 2 outrige each other not will com out clean,if u lyk bring all D past prophets 2 com &conduct election
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Come on, Shattap Clown. Shut up tha...

I know picking up your brains from under your feet is a major task for lazy, crooked thinking and incompetent clowns like you, but I really was serious about you picking up your brains from under your feet.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by RespectMoneys: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
If these modafckers are hating they just fukin need some Kitty-Cat
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by eluquenson(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
There is no guarantee for Free & Fair Election in Nigeria
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Rayvene(f): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
indemili? undecided
Dafuq?WHO'S THE MOD IN CHARGE HERE? angry
Now change it to Idemili smiley
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Ngwakwe: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
The next person will spell it as Indomie LGA

Rayvene: indemili? undecided
Dafuq?WHO'S THE MOD IN CHARGE HERE? angry
Now change it to Idemili smiley
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Excerpts from an interview with INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega earlier today (Sunday)

"The Electoral Officer in charge of Idemili North for some inexplicable reason messed up the distribution of electoral materials. He held some results sheets and in turn distributed false result sheets. Hence, the Electoral Officer and LGA Supervisor in charge of Idemili North have been handed over to the police"

"We believe strongly that there was connivance between the EO and unknown agents to subvert the electoral process"

"We are serious about this matter and whoever is responsible will be apprehended and handed over for prosecution. We need to collectively pay attention to people responsible for financially inducing Electoral Officers"

"People did not utilize the opportunity to verify their registration as announced by INEC. The Electoral Act states that when a voter comes to the PU, you present your voters card to make sure your name is on the register. INEC should not be blamed for voters not utilizing the opportunity to verify their registration. If your name does not reflect on the register, the Law says you cannot vote"

"Addendum Registers were not used for Anambra elections. By 2015, Addendum Registers will not be used all over the country"

"The certified voters register was distributed to political parties to inspect and verify the names on the register. No political party communicated with INEC on the outcome of the inspection of the voters register given to them"

"If you can prove that INEC is responsible for omitting your name, provide proof of the omission and the issue will be resolved"

"Collation of LGA results has to be done after the elections in Obosi Ward 7. We cannot collate Idemili North results because Obosi is outstanding"

"What remains is to finish Obosi, add it to the LGA results, then the State Collation Officer collates all the results"
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am an IGBO native but the way Peter Obi is brainwashing the gullible ignorant society with religion, ethnic sentiments and tribalism. I see no future for the IGBO's in our modern Nigeria. One day our eye's will clear by then it is too late... I congratulate Willie Obiano though!!
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by kabba7(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Prof. java himself is surely a failure , how could he have assign such a stupid person and not continue to monitor his movement on minute by minute basis so as to know when he take wrong step .ThatvAnambra election is a national shame !
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by osifred(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is time for jega to go
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by usecondom(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
atlwireles:

My friend keep quiet.
why should he keep quiet? please state your point against his view.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Feraz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: This is serious! With the level of insincerity plaguing electoral proceedings, the only credible way to vote would be by show of hands at the village square.
Lol
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by nduchucks: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Idemili North wud not hv made ANY difference, so make all of una SHATTAP..... INEC shld do what is necessary in this instance: catch and prosecute that EOD if he is found guilty; and, reconduct d elections in the affected Units. I think they are already doing that sef...

This is a sad statement for a PDP supporter whose candidate, Tony Nwoye, stated on AIT that there was electoral fraud in Anambra. One would have thought you'd be behind your candidate's position. Your rant above shows that there is more to this fraud than meets the eye. Here we have PDP agents in collusion with APGA agents with the support of some unscrupulous INEC agents, rigging an election and disenfranchising so many Anambrarians, an affair which should be condemned by all progressive minded people.

taharqa is certainly not one of those progressives. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos) / 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.