Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement (21277 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Officer Incharge / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Desric(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its seriously heartbreaking reading through comment from Igbos in so many forums, some people say Ngige supported the deportation of the Igbos by Fashola and that helped in increasing the hatred from his people. I don't care whether he wins or not but truth be told, with such statements, its quite clear that we Igbos love Mediocrity a lot, why can't we make our zone more lucrative and attractive other than always depending on other zones for survival and livelihood? Ngige was a true Leader that he is and stood his grounds, faced the fact and supported reality. I read in so many quarters that Fashola apologised to the Igbos, I think this is also one of our problems, we hardly read or understand issues, we prefer to think through our sentiments and ego. People should read Fashola's statement again and see how he made a mockery of the Igbos and still we ve not learnt anything, we still prefer Mediocre than face the facts and realities on the ground that sentiments doesn't bring Developments rather hard work and determination does.

13 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by dahmie2013: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is not an electn, but a show of shame. Haba, d rigging&snatching everywhere.

May God help us o!

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Desric(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Look at this one. Whatever hitches were noticed in d election, though condemnable, were not Systemic (except for d Idemili case, which is why INEC had to reconduct d elections there). Prove me wrong if you think otherwise...
They are not systematic to the fact that four days to election day, INEC had to adjust the Register to be used for an election to the extent that even the PDP candidate and his parents names were not found in the Register? They are not systematic to the extent that ballot materials which have arrived at all LG hdqtrs on friday night could not get to polling units until at about 1pm, 2pm. 3pm in so many areas? Mixing voters register where one wards register will be given to another ward and vice versa?
Be the change you want to see in the world, our mentality is too low and like I will always say, "The level of Leadership/Governance you see in an area reflects the direct proportion of the level of those Governed/lead."

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by oshyno(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. Hoihoihoihoihoihoiho
See how APC warrios swung the thred shouting cancel d election cancel the election. Muchechechecheche. *Robs hand on my big tummy* If APGA and APC were running neck to neck wud y'all have been saying this . Omego unu voom nanya. Ndi ara ndi ara lele lele lekwaha lekwaha ha choo irim. APC bu onye ara na-akpo onye ara ebe onapu ara.

APGA na dem go dey poseeee, dem go dey denge denge dem go dey poseeee. Hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by taharqa: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: They are not systematic to the fact that four days to election day, INEC had to adjust the Register to be used for an election to the extent that even the PDP candidate and his parents names were not found in the Register? They are not systematic to the extent that ballot materials which have arrived at all LG hdqtrs on friday night could not get to polling units until at about 1pm, 2pm. 3pm in so many areas? Mixing voters register where one wards register will be given to another ward and vice versa?
Be the change you want to see in the world, our mentality is too low and like I will always say, "The level of Leadership/Governance you see in an area reflects the direct proportion of the level of those Governed/lead."
Plz, explain with credible links. Cos the Newspapers I perused this morning didn't say 'many areas'. In fact, even APC only askd for cancellatn of Electns in 4 LGAs out of 21. Does that seem to you like an electn that was Systematic riggd?.. But, plz explain; maybe I wud learn a tin or two
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is serious! With the level of insincerity plaguing electoral proceedings, the only credible way to vote would be by show of hands at the village square.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
i h8 dis place eh!!!! dm jst post sumtin naw naw ,una dn comment full vriwia
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by packman: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by theoctopus: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cry me a river. Even if APC win idemili. Votes 100%, what bearing has that on the election results? Sore losers. grin

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nigerians are incompetent creatures, and I am sorry to say this. Why can't we get even the simplest of things right? INEC had several months to prepare for this election, and they could concentrate resources and focus on this election - being the only one scheduled for that date in the country. Why this bumbling mess? Why the excuses and stories?

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm. Vent ur fustrations here. www.nairaland.com/1497190/ranting-thread#19169485
Raggedy_Ann: This is serious! With the level of insincerity plaguing electoral proceedings, the only credible way to vote would be by show of hands at the village square.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by atlwireles: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Don't be surprised the attempted fraud was by APC. angry angry angry angry angry angry Useless party.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Slymonster(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

4 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by atlwireles: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

My friend keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by juman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unfortunate.

But the national INEC had good record of conducting fair election in recent times, why this election went wrong?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg wetin be "Indemili"?

E be like say na Yoruba man post this topic. grin
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
ADVICE TO MODS:
Before a thread hits the front page, the Mods should please ensure that there are no grammatical blunders in both the topic and the content of the Post.

I believe the Mods have the power to make this happen.

Some people just rush into creating threads and fail to pay attention to grammatical details especially spellings.

Nairaland is open to the whole world, hence topics should at least be free of all these. Incorrect spellings on topics dat hits d front page makes Nairaland look very childish and unprofessional maybe.

Finally, unnecessary and inconsequential topics makes the front page these days. Pls look into this too. Thanks.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Demdem never expected a free and fair election, I said it and now am justified.
For me I don't blame Jega but I blame Jonathan who till date see no sense in implementing the Uwais report on electoral matters.
The current system can never give a clean election.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by juman(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: This is serious! With the level of insincerity plaguing electoral proceedings, the only credible way to vote would be by show of hands at the village square.

grin grin

The option A4 system of election was very good. But IBB as usual was insincere.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
juman: Unfortunate.

But the national INEC had good record of conducting fair election in recent times, why this election went wrong?

Please which one?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by myweb(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
atlwireles:

My friend keep quite[b][/b].

This is agolomanialy ridiculous grammar

***Checking dictionary****

BRB
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
uhmmmm tactical tactical lyk football
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
I though staggered election would reduce the bottle neck in INEC logistics, what would have been the case if this election had held in the 36 states of the federation?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by chinaaman(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
So who is the winner and Gov. elect?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by igahdavid(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am really ashamed at the kind of hatred we have in our hearts. And we still expect Nigeria to be good tomorrow. I think we have all missed the road somewhere and if we dont redress our steps, we can all kiss goodbye to the possibility of making nigeria great again.
Tribalism has killed Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by juman(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Demdem:

Please which one?

Election in kogi, ondo, edo were fair enough (nigeria standard).
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by talk2me006(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: Its seriously heartbreaking reading through comment from Igbos in so many forums, some people say Ngige supported the deportation of the Igbos by Fashola and that helped in increasing the hatred from his people. I don't care whether he wins or not but truth be told, with such statements, its quite clear that we Igbos love Mediocrity a lot, why can't we make our zone more lucrative and attractive other than always depending on other zones for survival and livelihood? Ngige was a true Leader that he is and stood his grounds, faced the fact and supported reality. I read in so many quarters that Fashola apologised to the Igbos, I think this is also one of our problems, we hardly read or understand issues, we prefer to think through our sentiments and ego. People should read Fashola's statement again and see how he made a mockery of the Igbos and still we ve not learnt anything, we still prefer Mediocre than face the facts and realities on the ground that sentiments doesn't bring Developments rather hard work and determination does.
how i wish our people in SE be like this wonderful person.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by obayaya(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahmie2013: This is not an electn, but a show of shame. Haba, d rigging&snatching everywhere.

May God help us o!

where did they snatch? abi na you do the snatching.. you Ppl should stop blowing things outta proportion..

One fault nobody has pointed out in this election was the so much outside interest.. I think that contributed to the scenario we are seeing today..

the interest put a lot of pressure on inec and her officials.. the party that orchestrated the obosi situation should be brought to the book
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by dungdusugyang(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Military take-over on my mine...democrazy...mtsweeew.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by farem: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Boss13: If Jega can publicly admit that a particular electoral officer colluded with politicians to deliberately withhold electoral materials, I think he should cancel the elections.
[color=#990000]
VALID EXHIBIT ONE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.