Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement (21278 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Officer Incharge / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta: I dont even think ibo people are aware of the implications and ramifications posed by this election.
some are crying more dan the bereaved,anambra people have spoken tru their vote,dnt let it appear as dat yorubas want to force their candidate on us, come and see hw obi developed anambra,dnt sit in sw and assume all is not well with igbo states,

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by meforyou1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA has won. To God be the glory
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
you're a m.oron

me_for_you: Anambra Gubernatorial Elections Final Results: APGA: 171,975 votes, PDP: 93,484 votes, APC: 85,165 votes #anambradecides.
To God be the glory
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by daRealest(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tony Nwoye said a INEC staff called him saying his name was removed from the result sheets..why must a staff of INEC call him, is dat not against the ethics of INEC..IMHO, I think d INEC staff should be sanctioned for communicating with a candidate on d election day
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Until there is a technological solution to the electoral process, we are wasting our time in Nigeria.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by meforyou1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
U are the mo.ron. And disregard the result
smartchoice: you're a m.oron

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ebig22: some are crying more dan the bereaved,anambra people have spoken tru their vote,dnt let it appear as dat yorubas want to force their candidate on us, come and see hw obi developed anambra,dnt sit in sw and assume all is not well with igbo states,

INEC is a federal agency funded by Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria and their ability to conduct fair and credible elections in Nigeria including their conducts regarding elections in Nigeria reflects on us all and not just ibo people and elections in iboland.

I don't know why we have to keep educating you villagers because this is nothing but common sense and civic education.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by meforyou1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta: I dont even think ibo people are aware of the implications and ramifications posed by this election.
what exactly are the implications and ramifications? Do u even understand the common principles of democracy? Anambra people freely and willingly chose their governor and u are threatening the who igbo race?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Princess2be(f): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
me_for_you: what exactly are the implications and ramifications? Do u even understand the common principles of democracy?

Anambra people freely and willingly chose their governor and u are threatening the who igbo race?

You mean the same anambra people demonstrating today because they were denied their constitutional rights to vote for their preferred candidates? Or free and fair means nothing to you as long as your preferred candidate got his votes by any means necessary?

Is this your own village interpretation of democracy?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta:

INEC is a federal agency funded by Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria and their ability to conduct fair and credible elections in Nigeria including their conducts regarding elections in Nigeria reflects on us all and not just ibo people and elections in iboland.

I don't know why we have to keep educating you villagers because this is nothing but common sense and civic education.

trying hard to appear inteligent, are u blaming igbos or inec, if igbos accept the result dat means dat it their choice,

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta:

You mean the same anambra people demonstrating today because they were denied their constitutional rights to vote for their preferred candidates? Or free and fair means nothing to you as long as your preferred candidate got his votes by any means necessary?

Is this your own village interpretation of democracy?

if apc win you will accept the result as free and fair? respect people choice
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Ebig22: if apc win you will accept the result as free and fair? respect people choice

1. This is about a flawed and compromised election as stated by the INEC Boss himself so it has nothing to do with Apc or any other party winning or losing.

2. There is no people's choice to respect because the same people didn't get to vote or exercise their rights.. so what people are you talking about?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2013
Ebig22: trying hard to appear inteligent, are u blaming igbos or inec, if igbos accept the result dat means dat it their choice,

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English..
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by paschalndidi(m): 3:33am On Nov 18, 2013
So the election is inconclusive, thereby giving room for people who were looking for that, that will take them to court. This is not impressive on the part jega and inec
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by galantjoe(m): 4:40am On Nov 18, 2013
By boycotting election, APC are defranchising their supporters. They're trying to subvert collective wish of the people. Anambra voted for ndigbo interest, not for APGA.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by bong4(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Tranquill:

You are sounding like Jega is the only problem. Are we all not in this country? What is wrong with the electoral system is mainly the politicians. While Jega may be planning for a credible election, the politicians are planning on how to subvert the system and be declared winner and its not just from one party but all the parties. Its not really about Jega but the 'WE MUST WIN ' mentality.
this rot will continue until we start arresting, prosecuting and evidently jail these so called politicians.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Demdem(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2013
juman:

Election in kogi, ondo, edo were fair enough (nigeria standard).

I dont know what u mean by Nigerian Standard. What is not free and fair is not free and fair. there is no other name to it.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by normaljenny(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2013
In 2003, Chris Uba a.k.a. Eselu Uga helped Dr. Chris Ngige to rig the election with the aid of Tony Nwoye, while he was a student of Unnec. Tony Nwoye rigged the 2003 governorship election for Ngige with aid of some frat clicks from Unn, Unizik, Esut, Delsu & Ebsu under the master supervision of Eselu finance.

The rigging ushered Ngige into the government house, and he governed Anambra for 33months illegally. it took the supreme court to kick him out of the government house which made him the first democratic sitting governor to be removed by the court of law in Nigeria.

Chris Uba (Eselu) and his elder brother, senator Andy Uba used Tony Nwoye to fought Ngige when he failed to hand over the state purse to them as he vowed under okija shrine. Tony Nwoye and his gangs kidnapped Ngige then while he was still a sitting governor, demolished and burnt the state properties like Anambra State Broadcasting Service ABS then .

Today, Ngige, Tony Nwoye & his formal master senator Andy Uba are in desperate need of the governorship post of Anambra state, but unfortunately karma is at work.

The election has come and gone, Ngige has been crying on AIT since morning accusing INEC of working with APGA to disenfranchised some voters in his stronghold, while Tony Nwoye keeps accusing prof. Jega of incompetence and intolerance, for not reading nor replying his mails.

Tony Nwoye won the his ex-master senator Andy Uba at the supreme court few weeks to the election and picked the PDP flag, and contested.

It happened that Tony Nwoye & his family members couldn't find their names in the voters register in his hometown Nsugbe ward1 yesterday which disenfranchised the family of Nwoye.

Now, the election is over, senator Andy Uba is the chairman senate committee on INEC, which means that neither Tony Nwoye nor Ngige can approach INEC without writing to the House Assemble (Senate) first.

Reputation is precious, but character is priceless. He who fetched ant infested firewood should be ready to dine with lizards.

And all this was done then to disrupt or rob peter obi of mandate, now they are crying wolf. It is peter Obi's time now and Fidelity man is now very close pals with Andy Ubah.

So let's see whose tongue will burn here.

Una dey get me at all?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by emmaelectelect(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Boss13: If Jega can publicly admit that a particular electoral officer colluded with politicians to deliberately withhold electoral materials, I think he should cancel the elections.
How mamy LGAs does Anambra has? cancel election because of 1? wrong logic
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by emmaelectelect(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Boss13:

We continue to hide criminals in this country and yet pretend to the world that we are eradicating crime. Imagine Jega not been able to say the name of an electoral offender (his own staff). I think the media should investigate and get his name.
INEC released all their names and their LGAs of assignment
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by emmaelectelect(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: Since there was no election in one local government according to jega, will that nullify the remaining result won by APGA? If yes, is it in the electoral law?
infact Salami nulified 10 LGAs in OSUN and still declared one of Asiwaju boys winner
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by emmaelectelect(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Desric: Was the Irregularities in only Idemili LGA? What about areas where people could not find their names? What about the late arrival of materials? My dear its not enough we support anything just because it furnish our ego for now. I believe you are a youth, be the change you want to see in the world.
How do u know who the people that did not see their names would have voted for. meanwhile the list were published before election day and political parties shd have mobilized their supporters to do a check up and not cry wolf when the head is off.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Mboi: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Its quite unfortunate that many Anambrarians do not even know what it means when you talk of credibility and personality of people contesting on elections. Am from Anambra state and I know everything about the contestants,history and other activities. Am against APGA's victory because the incumbent in collaborration wit INEC official rigged the election. They removed many people's name from voters register,the voters register they presented to parties were different from the ones they brought to pollin units. They also mixed up voters register of different wards together but carefully presented the ones for APGA.
Moreover all you that are praising APGA,we all will still suffer the God-fatherism saga that Peter Obi is playing. His own god fatherism is bad dat he has his picture in all the billboards used for Willie Obianno's campaign as if he's d one contesting. Was it not because we felt he did not have a god father then that we supported him and he also condemd the issue of God fatherism during the time of Chris Ngige and Chief Chris Uba.
I accept that he worked in Anambra state but if u feel u're confident why will u use INEC and soldiers to rigg election. Those who said Willie won,why not go and release the INEC officer in police custody b/cos of gross misconduct. The same thing he did on the previous election dat brought him back to 2nd term.
He's using the state's resources to campaign and rigg election and flagging of multi billion naira project that he cannot finish. Ndi anambra, let's say 'no' to god fatherism and elect someone from our mind we know not b/cos of party.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by baresy007(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Boss13: If Jega can publicly admit that a particular electoral officer colluded with politicians to deliberately withhold electoral materials, I think he should cancel the elections.

i dont agree with you only if d election of that particula arear is canceled and reschdule in which the decision has been taken.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Dereformer(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2013
Anambra election should be cancelled in totality and rescheduled.

Also, we need to know who the officer in charge of idemilli is. The police should use any means possible to get him to confess who paid him and how much.

He should be made to name other officers in the other local governments that received money to commit fraud in Saturday's election.

The officer should be made to face the full weight of the law. He should be jailed.

What many people do not know is that anambra's election was massively rigged in favour of APGA. From late arrival of election materials in opponents stronghold to non arrival at all. From sending wrong voters register to opponent strongholds to sending insufficient materials.

How come non of this irregularity was witnessed in APGA stronghold?

Jega should not announce any result. If he does then the court should nullify the entire election and order a re-run.

I am sure Jega will toe the part of honour by not announcing any result.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by akandea(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
What Jega is saying/ claiming to me is medicine after death
Anambra's election was compromised and Rigged simple! Another pointer that INEC and our do or die politicians are hell bent on sabotaging our democracy.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by delegiwa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Emzybrown: I am an IGBO native but the way Peter Obi is brainwashing the gullible ignorant society with religion, ethnic sentiments and tribalism. I see no future for the IGBO's in our modern Nigeria. One day our eye's will clear by then it is too late... I congratulate Willie Obiano though!!

Pally, that is how u win an election in this country.

You remind your people that FFK bragged about sleeping with Ojukwu's wife and ask your people if they will let that go unpunished. The response will be 'Mbanu'!

You remind your people that Fashola 'deported' Igbos from Lagos and left them at Niger bridge and ask your people if they will let it go unpunished. The response will be Mbanu!

You remind your people that Ngige is a good man but stole your mandate, was forgiven and what did he do, he pitched tent with Awolowo's party. But wait, what is wrong with Awolowo? You remind them that he cause kwashiokor in Biafra and your people go wild and vow not to vote for Ngige or the party he stands for nor will they let any other person vote for him.

That, my friend is how you win election and sadly it is not just in Anambra but in all states of the federation.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by delegiwa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dereformer: Anambra election should be cancelled in totality and rescheduled.

Jega should not announce any result. If he does then the court should nullify the entire election and order a re-run.

I am sure Jega will toe the part of honour by not announcing any result.

He didn't. His commission took the pain to specify that the election WAS NOT CANCELLED BUT INCONCLUSIVE. That should tell you something. I also want to warn you on your faith in the courts. You may be disappointed.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
[/quote]I am sure Jega will toe the part of honour by not announcing any result [quote]

Keep on dreaming bro.when you wake up we shall know
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by 1025: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
the bitter truth here is, AS LONG AS THIS PDP LED GOVT IS CONCERN, NO CREDIBLE ELECTION WILL TAKE PLACE IN NIGERIA. jega is a compromised man heading a compromised inec. inec is as corrupt as pdp and nigerian police.
inec + pdp + nigerian police = corruption

a country where governors forum cannot present a credible election. how can a normal person expect these same govs to conduct credible elections in their various states?

what this professor is putting up is called A SHOW OF SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Dereformer(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2013
delegiwa:

He didn't. His commission took the pain to specify that the election WAS NOT CANCELLED BUT INCONCLUSIVE. That should tell you something. I also want to warn you on your faith in the courts. You may be disappointed.

Guy, if you think this election will go the way you think, then you will be surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.