Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? (4787 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Coogar ! ! ! championing the course of promiscuous men since 1900,Jisi ike na oru(more grease to your elbow) tongue.
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by coogar: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:
I just went through your post and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever . . . no offence! cool cool

a well-written mathematical theorem would make no sense whatsoever to a tomato seller. no offense taken! grin

byvan: Coogar ! ! ! championing the course of promiscuous men since 1900,Jisi ike na oru(more grease to your elbow) tongue.

byvan - my dearest Biafran! grin
what's been up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

then you know nothing, absolutely nothing about men.

You are right, I know nothing about men and I don't give a damn!

I only know what love means and I care about only one man wink
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
bukatyne:

And it does not occur to you that you will commit adultery before polygamy?
I rather marry another woman, discussed it with my wife than sleeping around with girls(STD risk).

Yes, they were all sinners...

All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God Rom 3: 23
we are all sinners but NOT originated from Adam. smiley
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by tintingz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Coogar Nice one there smiley

Like someone said about David

Even king David was so wealthy with many wives and yet he slept with another man's wife in the bible.

Coogar was right on this, a man can be so rich and ok with a happy home and still cheat. cheesy undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
tintingz: Coogar Nice one there smiley

Like someone said about David

Even king David was so wealthy with many wives and yet he slept with another man's wife in the bible.

Coogar was right on this, a man can be so rich and ok with a happy home and still cheat. cheesy undecided

David never had a happy home infact, he is a classic example of a man who had a failed home
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by bukatyne(f): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
tintingz: I rather marry another woman, discussed it with my wife than sleeping around with girls(STD risk).

we are all sinners but NOT originated from Adam. smiley

Before marrying another woman, wouldn't have dreamt and imagine s.ex and other initimate stuff with her? (I am assuming you abstain before marriage)

That act in itself is adultery

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

a well-written mathematical theorem would make no sense whatsoever to a tomato seller. no offense taken! grin

byvan - my dearest Biafran! grin
what's been up?

Honestly coogar, jokes apart.

Sometimes, in your bid to defend the indefensible, you completely loose sight of simple reasonable reasoning. undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by coogar: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:
Honestly coogar, jokes apart.

Sometimes, in your bid to defend the indefensible, you completely loose sight of simple reasonable reasoning. undecided

you are the one losing sight of simple biology here. i think you should read up on testosterone and how it affects the sëxual behaviour of men in general.
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

you are the one losing sight of simple biology here. i think you should read up on testosterone and how it affects the sëxual behaviour of men in general.

So now it's biology
I give up, you've completely lost it Coogar . . .

No wonder she's worried . . . tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1523652/hes-different-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by coogar: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:
So now it's biology
I give up, you've completely lost it Coogar . . .

nah - you have lost it. one day you will find out the truth & the truth shall set you free.

No wonder she's worried . . . tongue tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/1523652/hes-different-nairaland

what's this?
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
bukatyne:

Before marrying another woman, wouldn't have dreamt and imagine s.ex and other initimate stuff with her? (I am assuming you abstain before marriage)

That act in itself is adultery
Lolz, like coogar said you don't know nothing about men.

According to study men think or can think about sexx every 7 seconds daily some said 60 second, 55 minute, (different study), almost 19 times a day are they all adulterers? NO! The act has not yet be done though what we think can lead us to the act...that's why I said in my post men should "lower their gaze" to prevent them from having too much sexx urge which can lead to sleeping around with girls.
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by priscaoge(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
B4 wen a guy takes a girl home 2 C his parents its called "serious relationship".But now its called"Format".If u lyk meet his ancestors,U can still be his EX
And to М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fellow Ladies, Invest in urself and be an irreplaceable asset to any man FORTUNATE enough to meet u!
Re: Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? by tweenytutes(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Everyone is saying how a man cheats more than a woman,or is prune to cheat more. Have you ever thought of who the man is cheating with? A woman,who is also cheating on someone else! Most of the women they cheat with also have husbands/bf's. So what I'm saying is that,everybody cheats,both males and females are guilty equally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Build Your Family House In Kuje Abuja / My Wife Called Me A Liar / Is Divorce The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.