Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga (4613 Views)

#BayelsaDecides: APC Kicks Against INEC’s Cancellation Of Elections / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Youngzedd(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Kings Johnson:
What is this one saying

NOTHING MORE THAN TRASH.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: Now the real anambrans have verged their anger. Depriving the masses of their right to vote is the biggest fraud to ever happen in any election. They shouldn't relent in their protest till the election is cancelled. angry
Only 200 women across 21 LGA of a state? I thought it should be 2million women. Pls the law enforcement agency in the state should hurriedly arrest those rented prostitutes without delay. Who do not know that even in a funeral organised by a single member of a family do solemnly hired women criers from neighbouring communities even more than 200 of them to grease the burial ceremony? E fumi ojare!

Is even better they have cried for Alhaji Ngige while he is still alive and the second cry to him will be the day Alhaji Ngige will be communed to Mother Earth .
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by touch4mony: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Adam200: cancel the election simple
so its only when APC wins then the election is free fair,what a very bad loser The APC did not even come second self so why all this noise making.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2013
The news was brocasted on abs fm,purity fm and rhythm yesterdays' evening
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Abagworo: I wonder how proud someone that rigged election will feel when he's out of office. Let them try it in Imo and there will be a real war. Igbos need to stop being naïve and always stand up for what is right and not what will give them money. I will feel let down if one man can take the entire Anambra State for a ride and get away with it.
rented crowd ,only 200 was bought and sold..poor figure. ooo.1 of the state population.shame to those that did the shoddy job.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Youngzedd(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
Only 200 women across 21 LGA of a state? I thought it should be 2million women. Pls the law enforcement agency in the state should hurriedly arrest those rented prostitutes without delay. Who do not know that even in a funeral organised by a single member of a family do solemnly hired women criers from neighbouring communities even more than 200 of them to grease the burial ceremony? E fumi ojare!

Is even better they have cried for Alhaji Ngige while he is still alive and the second cry to him will be the day Alhaji Ngige will be communed to Mother Earth .

Check the bolded. I will like to remind you that those women are people's mothers.

Be extremely careful to what you say, your post says a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Check the bolded. I will like to remind you that those women are people's mothers.

The APGA trolls are illiterates and very uncultured, we have opened a first aid/rehab center for them
https://www.nairaland.com/1521549/anambra-guber-first-aid-center
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:

you should be ashamed of yourself for calling your own women prostitutes because they went on a protest. Am not surprised! Igbo men like you do not have respect for their women. May God forgive you for your statement.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: very shameful my brother! I feel so ashamed belonging to the same region with such people. Its just so sad honestly!
When APGA rigged Rochas in in 2011 you was celebrating taunting free and fair election, wait till 2015 we are taking over Imo again either by hook or by crook
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

They are disgrace to womanhood hence deserve the insult melted on them
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
When APGA rigged Rochas in in 2011 you was celebrating taunting free and fair election, wait till 2015 we are taking over Imo again either by hook or by crook
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Please go back and modify your silly comment and desist from calling your own women prostitutes. Ihere o na eme kwa gi? How would you feel if someone called your own mum a prostitute? You had the guts to call those women names because they verged their anger on a fraudulent election? You don't fit to be called a human! "Spits on him"

angry angry
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:

Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: you should be ashamed of yourself for calling your own women prostitutes because they went on a protest. Am not surprised! Igbo men like you do not have respect for their women. May God forgive you for your statement.
You and those clowns that allowed them selves to be bought with a bottle of Guinness malt deserve koboko with such disgrace.
up apga
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are the disgrace here fool. You are clearly not from Anambra, that's why you are insulting our women, if you are looking for prostitutes why not look at your mother and sisters, unbreeded Animal
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Please go back and modify your silly comment and desist from calling your own women prostitutes. Ihere o na eme kwa gi? How would you feel if someone called your own mum a prostitute? You had the guts to call those women names because they verged their anger on a fraudulent election? You don't fit to be called a human! "Spits on him"

angry angry
tell it to the birds..we are wiser
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
You are the disgrace here fool. You are clearly not from Anambra, that's why you are insulting our women, if you are looking for prostitutes why not look at your mother and sisters, unbreeded Animal
FreeGlobe suddenly suddenly?
I de laugh!

Why, because you lost? because I am sure you will not be telling us this crap if APC had won.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Deploy Jesus Christ or Prophet Mohammed to head Nigeria INEC? the choice is yours now because Guobadia is evil , Humphrey Nwaosu is childish , Iwu Maurice is devil incarnate and Jega is compromised to the teeth your Alhaji Ngige is even calling the rejected stone Iwu Maurice as the best INEC Chairman ever had in Nigeria electoral body. Didn’t you heard that from Alhaji Ngige in his yesterday’s sermon? You people (APC touts) are definitely confused and need to be traded out of this country if not the abolition of slave trade
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
FreeGlobe suddenly suddenly?
I de laugh!

Why, because you lost? because I am sure you will not be telling us this crap if APC had won.
oh please, keep throwing names around. So I Lost? Who won then? grin
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2013
But one thing baffles me, how can someone expect APC to win Ojukwu’s party in Igbo land., even after the boko haram , the bedrock of APC had slaughtered many Igbos in the north. Nawaooo! Which type of ambition this Tinubu and his party have? Three wise men came from the East to see Jesus not from the West. It’s wrong to “carry guy go America”
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by gratiaeo(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
oh please, keep throwing names around. So I Lost? Who won then? grin
Anambra people have chosen their governor the man is Obiano
UP APGA
Imo next
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
Anambra people have chosen their governor the man is Obiano
UP APGA
Imo next
Indian hemp is not good for you my brother
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by cooltone: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2013
It's very clear where the ordinary igbo people belong. We believe in progress, peace, equity and fairness. Ngige has the support of 90% of anambrarians. The riggers be it presidency or apga are about to face the wrath of the people. The Internet goons who for their selfish interest portray us (igbos) as being against other Nigerians have been put to shame by ordinary people. Why didn't they go ahead and announce cooked results. The fire would have consumed more than what anybody can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by karlmax2: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2013
According to channels tV

Result announced by inec

APGA = 172,000

PDP = 94,000

APC= 92,000
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2013
cooltone: It's very clear where the ordinary igbo people belong. We believe in progress, peace, equity and fairness. Ngige has the support of 90% of anambrarians. The riggers be it presidency or apga are about to face the wrath of the people. The Internet goons who for their selfish interest portray us (igbos) as being against other Nigerians have been put to shame by ordinary people. Why didn't they go ahead and announce cooked results. The fire would have consumed more than what anybody can imagine.
+ 1000
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2013
gratiaeo:

despite the fact that your views and mine may be similar calling umu nwanyi anambra prostitute is way out of it, sentiment aside..it is wrong in its totality.those are peoples mother.It is an insult to Anambra women and women in general...I will humbly advice you to edit these post..
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:

How are we sure those women are not some of those imported from Osun to cause mayhem?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by 3Wilywily: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:
How are we sure those women are not some of those imported from Osun to cause mayhem?
The women are all Yorubas hired by Ngigi APC
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Unblockable: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jenams: we in d villa await u bloody civilians come 2015! Make sure u say ur last prayers b4 comin cos u'll meet ur end.
What's this one spewing??
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by DerideGull(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Here market women protesting the sham by Peter obi and Inec, infront of inec office in Awka today.

This is one of most clever political stunt to date. These women do not want to pay back the kickback money APC had lavished on them.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by ifevictor: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
APC knew that it will be difficult to win an ethnic nation where tribal sentiments is placed above competence and ability. It is just a pointer that APC should forget SS and SE, and concentrate on a set of people ready for change. APC can still win 2015 without these ethnic bigots
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Are you trying to be funny or what? What a lame joke!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! / Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter / Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.