Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well (58966 Views)

Staff Welfare At Kaduna Electric / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Letter To Zenith Bank Gmd,Godwin Emefiele---Poor Staff Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2013
It is not all about negativity; there are companies that are treating their staff very well................................
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Paying salary as when due, training and promotion as at when due.............
Total Plc
Chevron
DA
Nestle.........

7 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Eneze1(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2013
IITA
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Eneze1: IITA
Yea that is true, I know the coy in Ibadan and met some of their staff too; good coy =>
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hope moderator(s) will be kind enough to make it FP
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
I don't expect to see any bank name here.

5 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
kovak: I don't expect to see any bank name here.
Why? I learnt before Intercontinental was taken from Akingbola it was one of the best run banks.................

15 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Procter and Gamble Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
folacsc200: Procter and Gamble Nigeria
Yea, you are right.........BAT too but I dont like the coy............
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by pharmow: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good list. I could say of Nestle because I used to work there for about 3 years before leaving Naija..........They really try when it comes to Staff welfare. The lunch is so rich that U will forget about the stress you might be having at work for the 30 minutes of lunch break grin. The one that is even more desiring is the staff pack we receive every month . The staff pack evaluation runs into thousands of Naira worth of Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafe etc every month cheesy. Come see as I dey stock my fridge with the goodies that year cheesy grin cheesy. For Chevron, I have a friend that works there. The day I went to their recreational facility in Gbagada was when I knew that people dey enjoy for Naija.

Honestly speaking, most multinational companies in Nigeria dey try.

28 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shell

5 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by vicoloni(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Yea, you are right.........BAT too but I dont like the coy............

Why don't you like BAT?

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by rootedingrace: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ipnx Nigeria Limited

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Eneze1(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Why? I learnt before Intercontinental was taken from Akingbola it was one of the best run banks.................

very true, I worked there for a year
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by 9jahubcom(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
ok oh
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by alaoeri: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
GSK
Wemco (Friesland makers of peak milk and three crown).
Nigerdock.
Netco.
Guinness.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by femi4: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nitel

2 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by yuzedo: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baba Gbajabiamila and sons but no daughters Nigeria Limited 1 Silifatu Majekodumi Street, Off Iya Ewa Agoyin Road, Opposite Seun Mud "Ouse", Ota, Ogun State. Motto - Tin ba Make e, ninu Aiye e, e pemi BASCAD!! angry angry angry Supplier of hair conditioner, helectric hayon, hee-tc, hee-tc

I beg you IJN dis are a real company. Mod bro plis don't hide my poast or die for natin!! angry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Odionpete: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77: It is not all about negativity; there are companies that are treating there staff very well................................
All d coy are ok, i do not xpect any chinese or india coy to make dis list at all.

3 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by anyiway(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nice Made Global Services Ltd

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by omoodeogere(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
ANIMAL CARE SERVICE KONSULT OGERE[/b] HEAD OFFICE

Iperu Ogere Road, Off Lagos Ibadan Express Way, Ogere Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria]AN

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Dosinspector(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
APC perhaps
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by crystalballs: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
All mentioned are foreign coy.

what of Dangote group, Globacom, conoil, Bua sugar, okomu oil, Aiico insurance, Nicon Hilton Hotels etc....

2 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by ikenna58(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
How about Unilever Nigeria? Any idea how they treat their staffs and how much they pay fresh graduate please? Pls. Pls

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by felzylix(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
femi4: Nitel
Look at your life outside

3 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: Baba Gbajabiamila and sons but no daughters Nigeria Limited 1 Silifatu Majekodumi Street, Off Iya Ewa Agoyin Road, Opposite Seun Mud "Ouse", Ota, Ogun State. Motto - Tin ba Make e, ninu Aiye e, e pemi BASCAD!! angry angry angry Supplier of hair conditioner, helectric hayon, hee-tc, hee-tc

I beg you IJN dis are a real company. Mod bro plis don't hide my poast or die for natin!! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pwc... their staff welfare is quite cool but the work load is very heaaaavy
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
kovak: I don't expect to see any bank name here.
Citi bank and Stanbic nko...................
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by generaliy07(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
There's a company here in Ogun state(name withheld for obvious reasons),the only place on earth where Corpers work 8-6pm daily,saturday inclusive...doing all manners of odd jobs(peel cassava,press garri,wash fish pond)...if you survive your service year there,you go come NL come shout a FP-making Hallellujah!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.