Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well (58968 Views)

Staff Welfare At Kaduna Electric / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Letter To Zenith Bank Gmd,Godwin Emefiele---Poor Staff Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mtn Nigeria
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by alarm4: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
mtn
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
ETISALAT
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
GNLD, HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE, FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS 419 LTD
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by seangy4konji: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
how i go know wen a find work a nor see any.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by MrAboki: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
davide470:
If na you get the company, would you pay all your outlined stuff..

@OP, Amazon Energy! (Though the CEO needs to be taught the principle and possibilities of GodFatherism in bidding for EPC Contracts)

Not all but atleast give me:

1. Healthcare that covers my Wife and kids
2. Leave Bonus
3. Christmas Bonus (aka 13th month)
4. Lunch allowance or actual lunch
5. Car loan or house loan..

Workmans compensation insurance is mandatory under the law.

HSE kit.. This should be a must.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by mfm04622: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
First Bank. For real staff sha.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by danot1030: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Why? I learnt before Intercontinental was taken from Akingbola it was one of the best run banks.................
u ar right but u cant find such bank now.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by busayochic: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
ikenna58: How about Unilever Nigeria? Any idea how they treat their staffs and how much they pay fresh graduate please? Pls. Pls
*staff

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by sigistmund: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
MTN
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by maximunimpact(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Why? I learnt before Intercontinental was taken from Akingbola it was one of the best run banks.................

Dats xatly dey ran out of bizness!
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by apasico(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
The best is Cotecna Destination Inspection Limited.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by kevweflex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
NEPA or PHCN grin grin grin grin grin grin
Government House, Aso Rock, NASS, PDP
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by donfish28: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rom oil mills ibadan, is one of the worst companies you can work in nigeria, its owned by the shaimi familes(lebanese). Everybody is treated like a casual even with your degree, the workers work without any safety gears, no staff canteen, no bathroom and toilet for the casuals . Its recently taken over by flour mills of nigeria, still there is no changes, everybody is treated like slaves except the expartriates, God save us from lebanese slavery, lastly no labour union is allowed for a company with staff strenght of over 200 staffs
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by owem(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Yea that is true, I know the coy in Ibadan and met some of their staff too; go
od coy =>
Bleep up shit
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by dbride: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Siemens
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by dproclaimerIy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Omooba77: Paying salary as when due, training and promotion as at when due.............
Total Plc
Chevron
DA
Nestle.........
Ministers of the Cross. Our boss is God, we get our glory if we indeed share in His suffering. A great company that sees to its people welfare.[/b][b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by smallatobs(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
What of Nigerian Bottling Company?
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by scobaba: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
GUINESS.

They pay u....u krase.

They train u....u mad.

U sick, they take care of u.....guy, u die!

Guiness too much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by mopol2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
zinox tecnologies grin
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
redsquare:

Isn't it funny what most posters termed as Staff Welfare? So free lunch and drinks, some cartons of Milo at the end of the month or few crates of Guinness products are now staff welfare? What happened to Job Security, renumeration, staff training and development, good work environment, timely promotion and so on. Walahi, hunger don deal with so many 9ja peeps that all think is food. grin

hahahaahaha......

hunger dey waya peeps..naija ooo
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by grlzone(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
mopol.1:
zinox tecnologies grin
Do u work there?
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by portable11: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
NCC, definatly do
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by mjameel(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=last timer][/quote] Disagree on being specific to a tribe. They aren't the cause of the very poor condition of service. But totally agree with you on being sacked without warning letter.. The working condition is very terrible. U work for 11hrs without being paid overtime. No weekend allowance. U resume work 7am - 6pm. The salary is meager compared to other sections in Dangote Group. They staffs are almost treated like slaves. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by toseman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
pharmow: Good list. I could say of Nestle because I used to work there for about 3 years before leaving Naija..........They really try when it comes to Staff welfare. The lunch is so rich that U will forget about the stress you might be having at work for the 30 minutes of lunch break grin. The one that is even more desiring is the staff pack we receive every month . The staff pack evaluation runs into thousands of Naira worth of Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafe etc every month cheesy. Come see as I dey stock my fridge with the goodies that year cheesy grin cheesy. For Chevron, I have a friend that works there. The day I went to their recreational facility in Gbagada was when I knew that people dey enjoy for Naija.

Honestly speaking, most multinational companies in Nigeria dey try.
bro please i need to see you bro,please its vry urgent bro,email:tsleek@live.com
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by tolukatey(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
FSDH
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by yetseyi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nestle. My neighbor works there, he had a baby recently and told me they gave him 'paternity leave'. His first daugher had hearing problems and needed to get hearing aids, it seemed things like d@ are nt part of the health scheme. He wrote a letter a management nd dey paid half d costs of d aids(those things are quite expensive). Also himself nd dependants get free health care frm one of d best private hospitals in my area, dey have acess to loans. Lets not even talk about their meals/airconditioned staff bus. I wz reading their magazine mid dle of d year and Isaw that they now have a breastfeeding room @ their ilupeju office where nursing mothers can feed their infants during work hours. All the nestle workers I know have never complained about the company

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by hardbody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77: It is not all about negativity; there are companies that are treating there staff very well................................

My company pays on the 25th every month. Where the 25th falls on a weekend or pub hols they pay on the day earlier say 24th. Your official car becomes yours after 4 years and another is bought for u. When u become a senior manager you are sent to LBS and off shore training, too many benefits hence we don't or hardly leave the company. Our name.....I won't give it out. Sorry.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by shiningsta: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigeria Breweries PLC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.