Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Defend Catholic Teachings Here - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Defend Catholic Teachings Here (21635 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2013
@ bernimoore,

I cant quote your epistle but I'm amazed you are so bereft of knowledge and logic.

What ever you think you know about the Bible was provided by the Catholic Church.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

Is that what you can comprehend from my post?

Is that what you mean?

If it is, affirm it by saying yes.
It its not - rephrase in unambiguous words.

italo:
The teaching that only people who believe what you believe will be saved...is a lie.

Sharpen you critical reasoning skills.

Who taught that only people that believe like me will be saved?
If I was, provide a proof.

If I'm not....that further shows you to be a shameless liar.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:

Is that what you mean?

If it is, affirm it by saying yes.
It its not - rephrase in unambiguous words.

Is that what you understand by my post?

adsonstone:

Who taught that only people that believe like me will be saved?
If I was, provide a proof.

If I'm not....that further shows you to be a shameless liar.

You didnt teach so but you probably thought so...until I showed you Romans 2.

Now can you show me proof of where I lied? Or is it the usual case of accusation without proof?

I actually feel for you.

St. Paul has absolutely single-handedly destroyed you that the only reply you can muster is "liar" "liar" even without proof of any lie.

Lol.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by BERNIMOORE: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
try69:

I guess when the old english say "your worship" to magistrates, it means they have put the person in place of God.. Or when chinese people bow to the other, they have put them in God's place

GO AND LEARN!

You clearly don't know history.. See, history is even more important as you try to decipher bible truths..

The word worship comes from the Old English weorthscipe, which means the condition of being worthy of honor, respect, or dignity. To worship in the older, larger sense is to ascribe honor, worth, or excellence to someone, whether a sage, a magistrate, or God.

But there are different kinds of worship, just as there are different kinds of honor. The highest honor, and thus the highest worship, is given to God alone, while the honor or worship given to living men or to saints in heaven is of a different sort. Idolatry thus does not simply mean giving worship (in the old sense) to living men or to saints; it means giving them the kind reserved for God.

Nowadays, there is a problem using the word "worship" because in the popular mind it refers to the worship of God alone. For practical purposes it has come to mean nothing else than adoration. Although it was commonly used in the wider sense as recently as the nineteenth century (when, for instance, Orestes Brownson, an American Catholic writer, produced a book called The Worship of Mary), it is usually too confusing to use it that way now, as the example of the priest shows. It is wise to restrict its use to God and to use for saints and others terms like honor and veneration.

Is this distinction without a difference? It would be if the worship given to God were the same as the honor given to a saint. But it isn't.

The term "worship" was used in the same way in the Bible that it used to be used in English. It could cover both the adoration given to God alone and the honor that is to be shown to certain human beings. In Hebrew, the term for worship is shakah. Its appropriately used for humans in a large number of passages.

For example, in Genesis 37:7-9 Joseph relates two dreams which God gave him concerning how his family would honor him in coming years. Translated literally the passage states: "'[B]ehold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and lo, my sheaf arose and stood upright; and behold, your sheaves gathered round it, and worshipped [shakah] my sheaf.' . . . Then he dreamed another dream, and told it to his brothers, and said, 'Behold, I have dreamed another dream; and behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were worshipping [shakah] me.'"

In Genesis 49:8, Jacob pronounced a prophetic blessing on his sons, and concerning Judah he stated: "Judah, your brothers shall praise you; your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons shall worship [shakah] you." And in Exodus 18:7, Moses honored his father-in-law, Jethro: "Moses went out to meet his father-in-law, and worshipped [shakah] him and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare, and went into the tent."

Yet none of these passages were discussing the worship of adoration--the kind of worship given to God.

http://www.ewtn.com/faith/teachings/maryc5.htm

hypocrisy at the highest level! try69 where are all these explanations above until i threw what your hymn says which you people sang?

bolded below was what you said that you dont worship mary;

try69:

Oga, nobody worships mary haba!!! Una no dey hear word?? grin

Did any apostle celebrate xmas?

Did any apostle wed people in church?

Did any apostle wore suits?

Did any apostle say "bible alone"?

Did any apostle celebrate easter?

Did any apostle receive tithe?

The obvious answers are NO! But

Can you wed without a pastor/priest?

You see why your question hold no water?

you should have admited to worship first, then take the pain to explain the meanings grin grin but you denied any form of worship before you admit some form of worship when you are embarrased with the hymn

when you people are caught red handed you shift your goal-post grin grin grin grin where are all these worship explanations before i posted the song catholics sang in their hymn

3 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

mediate[ v. mee-dee-eyt; adj. mee-dee-it ]verb (used with object)
1. to settle (disputes, strikes, etc.) as an intermediary between parties; reconcile.
2. to bring about (an agreement, accord, truce, peace, etc.) as an intermediary between parties by compromise, reconciliation, removal of misunderstanding, etc.
3. to effect (a result) or convey (a message, gift, etc.) by or as if by an intermediary.

Christians do all of these so they are mediators. Period!

Will you show me where the bible says Christians are mediators between God and Man? (Since I believe in 'bible alone')

You can't convince me from you own human reasoning or are you the Holy Spirit?

italo:
If you show me...and tell whether you called
me a liar or not when I said Paul suffered to
make up for what was lacking in Christ
...and
tell if you were aware that Romans 2 taught
what I say it taught before I showed you or
not...and tell whether you knew that the
Holy Spirit could speak through someone in
error before I showed you Caiaphas or not... I
will agree.

Are you scared of being exposed alongside the RCC?

Regarding your questions...and conditions esp the bold (which is a lie)

When you said the bold, you said Paul was suffering affliction for redemption which was lacking in Christ's.....I disagreed and said such should never be heard from a christian (that the redemption is incomplete)...then you showed a verse Paul affirmed he was suffering for salvation of men (note, not redemption of men).....which doesn't support your claim.

...and the Romans 2 passage, yes, I always knew it has a message of 'God CAN save'....different from the RCC's 'God WILL save'....now you want to fraudulently change it to God can save.

I have always known also that the Holy Spirit can use anyone 'infallibly'.
My point is and has always been 'one can never be in error under the influence of the Holy Spirit'

....and if I show everyone that the RCC teaches God will save people outside Christ and not God can save people outside Christ (as you claim), will you accept that you and the RCC are liars and 'frauds'?

Accept this first.

Show everyone you are not scared of being exposed and you aint afraid
of defending what you said.

italo:
2 Cor 1:6

Now whether we be in tribulation, it is for
your exhortation and salvation: or whether
we be comforted, it is for your consolation: or
whether we be exhorted, it is for your
exhortation and salvation, which worketh
the enduring of the same sufferings which we
also suffer.

It doesn't say Paul suffers for man's redemption.

Try again.

Christ alone suffered for man's redemption.
True, False or I don't know

Just give direct answers, you won't die.... (the options are sufficient).

italo:
It is not mere Bible history.
If you said the Bible was compiled in the 4th
century by the Church in Rome, it means
you're saying the deuterocanonical books are
inspired.
That is clearly a teaching on faith.
I see that you are trying desperately to flee
from your infalibility claim. You have seen it
fail so badly. Lol.

Yes, I agree.

I'm waiting for your evidence of your allegation against me....saying that I claimed inspiration and infallibility in teaching faith and morals and not in scripture interpretation (following the Holy Spirit's) guidance.

italo:
While I search for the evidence, what did you
mean when you said you were infallible?

I mean exactly what I said.

I am never mistaken in interpreting scriptures as long as the Holy Spirit guides me.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

mediate[ v. mee-dee-eyt; adj. mee-dee-it ]verb (used with object)
1. to settle (disputes, strikes, etc.) as an intermediary between parties; reconcile.
2. to bring about (an agreement, accord, truce, peace, etc.) as an intermediary between parties by compromise, reconciliation, removal of misunderstanding, etc.
3. to effect (a result) or convey (a message, gift, etc.) by or as if by an intermediary.

Christians do all of these so they are mediators. Period!

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
1 Timothy 2:5

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus"

Well, guess which "church" does not believe the above passage from the Bible? wink

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:
@ adsonstone,You'll agree with me that its about time you answered my question:Can you ever teach or interpret scripture wrongly.....or are you always right when you teach and interpret scripture?

adsonstone:

The bold is corect because I have (and will always have) the Holy Spirit who guides me.

Here's your claim of infallibility.

So how come you were wrong in teaching that the deuterocanonicals were scripture?

How come you were wrong when you called me liar for saying the Holy Spirit said Paul suffers to make up for what is lacking in the suffering of Christ?

grin

You're just one of those who lie in the name of the Holy Spirit, arent you?
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

Is that what you understand by my post?

Maybe.

italo:
You didnt teach so but you probably thought so...until I showed you Romans 2.

Now can you show me proof of where I lied? Or is it the usual case of accusation without proof?

I actually feel for you.

St. Paul has absolutely single-handedly destroyed you that the only reply you can muster is "liar" "liar" even without proof of any lie.

Lol.

Yes, at last....you own up that I never taught such....you thought that from your wild imagination/thinking.

And since I didn't teach so (which you just affirmed in the bold), you have been lying against me that I taught so....you just confessed.

Another shameless liar from the RCC caught.
Thank God he owned up.
I forgive you for lying against me all this while. smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
And another one! smiley

Hebrews 9:15
"For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant."

I guess that, as far as the #masterforgers are concerned Paul, and especially Mary, also died as a ransom to set mankind free from sins! wink

smiley

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
It is better for you to educate yourself. When we say we do not worship anyone but God, we mean in the general modern usage of the word.

But "worship" has never ever meant honour due God alone, only.

God orders men to worship men in Rev 3:9.

Is God encouraging idolatry.

Get some knowledge into that skull, man.

BERNIMOORE:

hypocrisy at the highest level! try69 where are all these explanations above until i threw what your hymn says which you people sang?

you should have admited to worship first, then take the pain to explain the meanings grin grin but you denied any form of worship before you admit some form of worship when you are embarrased with the hymn

when you people are caught red handed you shift your goal-post grin grin grin grin where are all these worship explanations before i posted the song catholics sang in their hymn
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by woky: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

So how come you were wrong in teaching that the deuterocanonicals were scripture?

How come you were wrong when you called me liar for saying the Holy Spirit said Paul suffers to make up for what is lacking in the suffering of Christ?

grin

u really catch the guy there ^^

mak i hear wetin he go yan dis tym
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
And yet one more! smiley

Hebrews 12:24

"to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel."

Again I guess that as far as the#forgerymasters are concerned the sprinkled blood of Paul, and especially Mary, also speak a better word than the blood of Abel! wink

#masterforgers, we salute! grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

What do you mean by "mediator?"

You just defined it.

The Holy Spirit says Christ is that ONE mediator or do you doubt Him?

if you disagree, show where He said we have other mediators....especially Mary as a mediator.

italo:
1. God alone is God...

2. God alone is divine

3. God alone is holy

4. God alone is good

5. Jesus alone is shepherd

6. Jesus alone is rock

7. Jesus alone is high priest

8. God alone forgives sins

True, false or 'I dont know.'

^^^^
Is this the answer to my question?

Christ alone suffered to redeem us.
True, False, I don't know

When you answer, I'll attend to your questions.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by try69: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [s]

when you people are caught red handed you shift your goal-post grin grin grin grin where are all these worship explanations before i posted the song catholics sang in their hymn [/s]

A humble christian will admit when he is taught what he had not known.. Oya admit! grin

Don't just read bible.. Read both how the bible got to you

2 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

grin

italo:
..... or are you always right when
you teach and interpret scripture?

adsonstone:
The bold is corect because I have (and will
always have) the Holy Spirit who guides me.

Adsonstone claims that he can't be wrong in teaching and interpreting scripture (not Faith and Morals as italo falsely alleged) as long as the Holy Spirit guides him.

Talking about 4th century bible isn't interpreting scripture neither is it teaching it....at least, to anyone who has an iota of honesty which RCC members have shown not to have.

Talking about Paul's suffering, Italo claimed Paul suffers for mankind's redemption which was lacking in Christ's suffering and Adsonstone bluntly disagreed.

....Which is true; Paul never suffered for mankind's redemption.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
^^ And Mary also suffered for mankind -- since Mary is also co-mediatrix ...... according to the Roman catholic "church" denomination! grin

smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:
Are you scared of being exposed alongside the RCC?

Regarding your questions...and conditions esp the bold (which is a lie)

When you said the bold, you said Paul was suffering affliction for redemption which was lacking in Christ's.....I disagreed and said such should never be heard from a christian (that the redemption is incomplete)...then you showed a verse Paul affirmed he was suffering for salvation of men (note, not redemption of men).....which doesn't support your claim.

Here's what I said...

[quote author=italo]'Men suffer for the salvation of men.'--The Holy Spirit.
'Paul suffers to make up for what is lacking in the suffering of Christ.'--The Holy Spirit.

and here's what you replied.

[quote author=adsonstone]dont lie against the Holy Spirit.Show me where the Holy Spirit said 'Christ's suffering is lacking something (the bold)' or perhaps (in simpler words), 'Christ's suffering is incomplete'.

So again, is it a lie that you called me liar when I said Paul suffered to make up for what is lacking in Christ's suffering? grin

I really want to know who's the liar here.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by BERNIMOORE: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo: @ Bernimoore, olodo.

I thought you'd know.

Maybe you should start by examining these verses where the Greek and hebrew words for worship are used and tell me if it was talking about worship meant for God.

Matt 18:16, Rev 3:9, Gen 18:2, Gen 23:7, 12.

The problem with you folks is you have no sense of history.

"Worship" does not mean the honour due God alone...only. In the old days, it was used widely for the honour due other beings.

Read and cure your ignorance!

your case is similar to that of farouk lawan who denied taking any form of money "as a bribe" but after otedola released some videos through sss, he farouk changed just few hours later and sayid that "yes i received and accept some money, but it was not "Not a bribe"

what stops him from telling us that he took money in the first place, and why cant he allow us to decide what it means maybe it is bribe, or not dont decide for us,....that was my comment on the thread then.

why do you people wait to explain "worship", an afterthoght, until i expose your hymn where you sing worship worship to queen mary grin grin

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by BERNIMOORE: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
see 3 strong evidences

your pope "prostrate to a shrine built for mary's image"

your pope acknowledge that in his apostolic writings,.....yet you say its not worship that it was honor

then

you sang the hymn "all things worship mary" and try69 said "nobody is worshiping Mary"

tell me can your own children trust your own word? kai
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:
Adsonstone claims that he can't be wrong in teaching and interpreting scripture (not Faith and Morals as italo falsely alleged) as long as the Holy Spirit guides him.

Talking about 4th century bible isn't interpreting scripture neither is it teaching it....at least, to anyone who has an iota of honesty which RCC members have shown not to have..
You already agreed that saying the Bible was compiled in the 4th century by the Church in Rome is a clear teaching of faith.

You said I lied when I said the holy Spirit said Paul suffered to make up for what was lacking in the suffering of Christ.

You were wrong both times.

So your infallibility claim is a lie.
adsonstone:

Talking about Paul's suffering, Italo claimed Paul suffers for mankind's redemption which was lacking in Christ's suffering and Adsonstone bluntly disagreed.

....Which is true; Paul never suffered for mankind's redemption.

Please show me where I made the claim. You cannot.

2 Cor 1:6 tells us that men suffer for men's salvation.

I believe that.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:

You just defined it.

The Holy Spirit says Christ is that ONE mediator or do you doubt Him?

if you disagree, show where He said we have other mediators....especially Mary as a mediator.
Going by the English meaning of "mediate," the Holy Spirit asks us all to mediate when he says we should pray to God and suffer for others.
adsonstone: ^^^^
Is this the answer to my question?

Christ alone suffered to redeem us.
True, False, I don't know

When you answer, I'll attend to your questions.

When you answer my questions, you'll find my answer.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:

Maybe.

Yes, at last....you own up that I never taught such....you thought that from your wild imagination/thinking.

And since I didn't teach so (which you just affirmed in the bold), you have been lying against me that I taught so....you just confessed.

Another shameless liar from the RCC caught.
Thank God he owned up.
I forgive you for lying against me all this while. smiley

I never ever claimed that you taught such, yet you call me and the Catholic Church liars.

You have become really clueless and desperate.

Will you please show evidence of this?
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

your case is similar to that of farouk lawan who denied taking any form of money "as a bribe" but after otedola released some videos through sss, he farouk changed just few hours later and sayid that "yes i received and accept some money, but it was not "Not a bribe"

what stops him from telling us that he took money in the first place, and why cant he allow us to decide what it means maybe it is bribe, or not dont decide for us,....that was my comment on the thread then.

why do you people wait to explain "worship", an afterthoght, until i expose your hymn where you sing worship worship to queen mary grin grin

God also told men to worship men. Our case is like his. Are we like Farouk Lawan, olodo.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: see 3 strong evidences

your pope "prostrate to a shrine built for mary's image"

your pope acknowledge that in his apostolic writings,.....yet you say its not worship that it was honor

then

you sang the hymn "all things worship mary" and try69 said "nobody is worshiping Mary"

tell me can your own children trust your own word? kai

God told men to worship men.

Use your brain...if you have one.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:
So again, is it a lie that you called me liar when
I said Paul suffered to make up for what is
lacking in Christ's suffering?
I really want to know who's the liar here.

Now we'll catch the liar again.

Italo said:

italo:
Who said Paul completes what is lacking in the
suffering of Christ (for redemption)? The Holy
Spirit, not Human traditions.

Here, he clearly says Paul completes Christ's suffering for redemption.

Adsonstone replied;

adsonstone:
Regarding the second, I am dissapointed in you
as a Christian.
You mean Christ's sacrfice was incomplete and
Paul had to complete it?!

Adsonstone replied based on Italo's claim that says Paul completes Christ's suffering of redemption for Mankind.....a false claim which I duly pointed out that he wasn't suffering for redemption.

Italo reaffirmed the false claim that Paul completes Christ's suffering for redemption.

italo:
Paul suffers to make up for what is lacking in
the suffering of Christ.'--The Holy Spirit

....and He quoted a verse that says Paul suffers for Men's salvation not Redemption as He claimed.

italo:
Col 1:24 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you,
and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the
afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body,
which is the church

Now, I disagree....and request a bible verse affirming his claim.....and I'm still waiting.

....Now, Italo thinks I'm the liar.

SMH for liars.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
adsonstone:

Now we'll catch the liar again.

Italo said:

Here, he clearly says Paul completes Christ's suffering for redemption.

Adsonstone replied;

Adsonstone replied based on Italo's claim that says Paul completes Christ's suffering of redemption for Mankind.....a false claim which I duly pointed out that he wasn't suffering for redemption.

Italo reaffirmed the false claim that Paul completes Christ's suffering for redemption.

....and He quoted a verse that says Paul suffers for Men's salvation not Redemption as He claimed.

Now, I disagree....and request a bible verse affirming his claim.....and I'm still waiting.

....Now, Italo thinks I'm the liar.

SMH for liars.

I wasn't reaffirming anything.

I made a statement: Paul suffered to make up for what was lacking in the suffering of Christ.

You said: stop lying. Show me where the Holy spirit said that.

Yes or no.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ adsonstone

Here's a screenshot.

Where you right or wrong there?
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

I wasn't reaffirming anything.

I made a statement: Paul suffered to make up for what was lacking in the suffering of Christ.

You said: stop lying. Show me where the Holy spirit said that.

Yes or no.

Yes, you stated the purpose of that suffering in your previous post....which is 'suffering for redemption'

The bold: Are you sure?... or are you denying again (as usual)?

Of course you said Paul was suffering to complete Christ's sufferings for redemption.

True or false?
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo:

I never ever claimed that you taught such, yet you call me and the Catholic Church liars.

You have become really clueless and desperate.

Will you please show evidence of this?

you dont need to turn things upside down or start hiding again.

You have said the truth that I never taught that only people who believe as I do will be saved....It was only from your imagination.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
italo: Going by the English meaning of "mediate," the Holy Spirit asks us all to mediate when he says we should pray to God and suffer for others.

It is of no use arguing with a 'christian' who disagrees with the Holy Spirit.....

....so,this will be my last comment on this mediator issue.

We know what a mediator does and who is one.

The Holy Spirit says we have ONE between God and man ie we can get to God only through him....and Jesus affirms that He is the way....and no one gets to God except through Him.

Christ is the only way.
Mary is NOT the way.
Francis is not.
You are not...neither am I.

No one can get to God through us....except Christ.

If you disagree, fight the Holy Spirit for declaring that there's only One mediator....or trouble Christ for saying the truth that He's the only way to God.

Or better still, slit your throat if you can't question them.

italo:
When you answer my questions, you'll find my answer.

i wonder why youre avoiding my questions....perhaps, because they will validate my point and reveal the truth.

your questions have the easiest answers.

Answer mine and I'll answer yours and even show proofs for my answers.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by BERNIMOORE: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=italo]

God also told men to worship men

did God command us to worship mary, or sing heresies about her that. that everything on earth worship her?

Are we like Farouk Lawan, olodo

your case is worst than farouk, because you denied any form of worship to mary before but now, you finally admit part, when i show you the song in the hymn where you people sang ..worship to queen mary...... what God did not command shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Questions That Baffle Me About God / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors / There Shall Not Be War In Nigeria - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.