Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199690 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013
@Clemzy-yanshing tinz na sure thing na. Na my second favourite apart from Eating, but now money don replace amgringrin

Typing... With.... Snail... Speed.
Good morning y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg increase am 2 rabbit speed,morning 2 d crew
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2013
200 LEVEL VS 100 LEVEL
You know that there is a kind of dressing that you would do that even if you tell someone you are working in a bank they would quickly agree. Me i was bouncing like Alele bouncing.

"There was an Im'beci!e girl in Makurdi whose case was more worse than Osita's own, she had a deformed hand which hanged up and she also bounce on one leg which was shorter than the other, mehn when she normaly passes us we would be shouting Alele bouncing at the top of our voices. SHM small children life"

I had done enough baff up to make me look like a year two student, ask me if i have seen year two students dressing, i have not oogrin

I walked like i wanted to talk to Grace but instead i just passed her and continue my waka, i heard footsteps running behind me and smiled, shey because i no get Bear bear thats why she make me lie down for ground, she go hear am now.

"Peter whats wrong with you?" She said breathlessly and held my arm. Mehn i was so high, guys you know the feeling where a hot chick holds your arm or lean on your body in public while others gap at you, wow the feelings are awesome, girls if una need more explanation make una ask Linpok and Clemzy.

"Helo good morning, you forgot to greet" I said cooly.

"Ok am sorry, good morning sweet" She said smiling.

Thats another thing i loved with big boy things, once the girl finds out that your class is higher than hers, the respect would increase. Lol. (i don dey turn to play boy doctor, boys dont try this at home, lie no good oogrin)

"Hows your night babe?" i asked.

"Fine, i was dreaming of you, just could not get you off my mind, you are really sturborn oo, why did you not give me your number?" She inquired.

Another fuccking trait with me, why the Fucck does girls ever toast me first and am loving it, no stress jaregrin

"Nah my battery was low, i did not want it to off" I replied her, her friends were slowly trailing us behind.

"So i am disturbing you abi?" she asked and frown her face.

"Nah i wanted to have enough time to talk with you, you know you are very special?" I flattered her, she began smiling like she saw dog meat on display.

"The morning devotion is about starting students hurry up" The camp director shouted so we walked to the canopies set up.

We were arranged according to our states so she had to go to the Abuja side, i did not want disturbance, when she was going i took a long look at her and smiled. If that there were not people around i would have slammed my bald head like Papa Ajasco, mehn the babe was really packaged, of all the girls i don nack, na only Monica and Anita get this kind priceless body, she was wearing tight leggins which brought out her shape with her Brazilian hair and jacket top, with sandals. OMG this babe hot not to talk of her bum bum and package data at the front, i was already lost in fantasies that i did not know when every one were asked to stand up for opening prayer.

"Hey you bros, na woman yansh you come look abi na prayer camp you come" A female usher startled me, i almost jumped of my chair in fright.

I just smiled guiltily and stood up as a bad guy, Grace eye was already sreaching for me from her section, when our eyes met i winked at her and she smiled. For her mind she don get guy wey go finish school then go find work before she graduate then the next thing na Marriage, she miss road. Lol.

"We have gathered here today to meet in the presence of God, all of us from different schools and denominations have come to join hands to lift our spirits up to God, we the youths are the leaders of tomorow..." The camp director was saying when my attention diviated when my stomach began ringing like Terry G's bell. I bent down slightly to ease the pain when someone touched me, i turn to see that same usher again, urging me to straighten up.

Shi't if na devil send you make you fustrate me for here, you don miss road, i muttered to myself and looked straight forward. After all the states was called up and introduced the main preaching stuffs began, i started exhibiting my hidden talents-sleepinggrin

"Hey you, wake up" The usher would come to tap ,e every now and then, Bleep it, i was fustrated, i brought out my phone to play game, she seize am, brought out paper to draw, she tear am, i almost slap her if that she was near enough, damn na because she see me small na, all the macho guys i saw pinging, person no tell them anything, na me wey wan snaking na them seize mine, and it was our mate sef not even a matured woman. I hissed and was about screaming out my fustrations when another guy helped me.

"Sir this is five minutes to one, we are hungry" A guy shouted at the dull preacher, almost all the guys supported him, the girls were forming ajebo, i wanted to shout but as i saw Grace looking at me i maintained decorum.

"Ok lets pray then" The preacher said but student no care oo, them just begin run dey go food shed, i was forming ajebo-mY greatest mistake.

To Be Continued

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Brozules: Abeg increase am 2 rabbit speed,morning 2 d crew

I don increase am to jet speed na. I don drop long update, na i go answer query for work.

Pls support my ministry oo, if you dont want to comment, just press the like button, all na support. Na una comments and likes dey kip me going.

Still i ROCK...
#RUNS WITH HIS WHEELBARROW#

BEFORE I FORGET, BONANZA DEY HAPPEN TOMOROW,Dgringrin get prepared....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
The rock5555:
BEFORE I FORGET, BONANZA DEY HAPPEN TOMOROW,Dgringrin get prepared....
did i just hear u say BONANZA chai na here i go sleep.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Hehehehehe*fall down from mango tree* still laughing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Errrhm how una dey my people see as i don miss many page, t

thank God for the frontpage tins at least the ministry is still moving and multiplying.....

I tuale for you rock even if u don forget me tey tey
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
ritababe: Errrhm how una dey my people see as i don miss many page, t

thank God for the frontpage tins at least the ministry is still moving and multiplying.....

shey u don come back fully ba
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2013
*Uhmm*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2013
The rock5555:

Am 19 now miss. Any Pgrin
No P. lolzzz. o'boy, na big comedy case you be.. no let this talent go like this.. Abeg, join the next AY. comedy talent show..lolzzzzz. Wayo allah !! Uduwaa oo. thumps up.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Money Soldier: Congrats the man, fire on!
ah, sempe for baba!! great story -tellers of nairaland. baba k., how you dey?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Still i ROCK...

BEFORE I FORGET, BONANZA DEY HAPPEN TOMOROW,Dgringrin get prepared.... [/quote] Bonanza!!!!!Oboyt#spread ma mat on the thread...crashing tnx!.....Singing hyme.........."Do not pass me by saviour..........!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Which kind bonanza dey o@Rockgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Winnie1950: did i just hear u say BONANZA chai na here i go sleep.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Winnie1950: did i just hear u say BONANZA chai na here i go sleep.

Heheheh lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
linpok: Which kind bonanza dey o@Rockgrin

When u see am you go knowgrin

buoye1: Still i ROCK...

BEFORE I FORGET, BONANZA DEY HAPPEN TOMOROW,Dgringrin get prepared.... Bonanza!!!!!Oboyt#spread ma mat on the thread...crashing tnx!.....Singing hyme.........."Do not pass me by saviour..........!

Lolz u funny oo

henrimoto: No P. lolzzz. o'boy, na big comedy case you be.. no let this talent go like this.. Abeg, join the next AY. comedy talent show..lolzzzzz. Wayo allah !! Uduwaa oo. thumps up.

Mehn thanks alot, but u fit buy form for me?grin

Ruthia: *Uhmm*

wetin happen? Person mess gringrin

ritababe: Errrhm how una dey my people see as i don miss many page,

Nah, i cant forget u na, you na still my number 1

01emek: Hehehehehe*fall down from mango tree* still laughing....

So u be terminator wey no dey feel paingringrin

Typing .... With .... Train .... Speed ....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Clemzy16: That BB part got me laughing, some girls ehn, shey u tell am say u dey use BB ni! Shebi na d bb wey dem take dey form don turn to crap nw. Abeg make the next update long small..

crap no b small crap o,ppl dey use BB 4 business centre sef

i pray my money doesnt finish soon,dnt wana miss out on ds story
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mehn, hunger and big-boy-ness na two tinz wey man no suppose mix together, dat pride dey do me strong thing weneva i go event wey fine babes dey
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

crap no b small crap o,ppl dey use BB 4 business centre sef

i pray my money doesnt finish soon
Lobatan! I dey waka pass road one day nd i see one mad woman wit bb dey ping. I ws lik WTF! Hehehe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
cheesysmiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: No P. lolzzz. o'boy, na big comedy case you be.. no let this talent go like this.. Abeg, join the next AY. comedy talent show..lolzzzzz. Wayo allah !! Uduwaa oo. thumps up.
o'boy, seriouly o. we fit gather buy the form. no be joke. you no know how much akpororo, elenu, funnybone and co. dey collect,just to come talk and make people laugh. guy you fit do am. just let your fans know when the form come out.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Clemzy16: Lobatan! I dey waka pass road one day nd i see one mad woman wit bb dey ping. I ws lik WTF! Hehehe
lolzzz.. abeg no wound person with laughter here. if na joke stop am sharpuyy.. hahahal
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
I need a mat to crash on. I've gat no other choice than to wait till d bonanza don end.
Singing in ****'s voice: don't let this opportunity to pass me by.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Kweenliz007(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Finally i am now a member no more guest! Thanx to preacher's son trilling and comic story am truly impress.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: lolzzz.. abeg no wound person with laughter here. if na joke stop am sharpuyy.. hahahal
toor, i'm speaking from the horse's mouth but i actually got my source from a horse. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
MAN MUST WACK IN TROUBLE
"come back students, we have not prayed finished praying" The camp co-ordinator shouted but just few people paid attention to him, most were running to go grab their plates and form lines-Chai University students were behaving like primary school students, what can hunger not cause for people. Actually i would have joined them but Grace was berckoning on me to wait her so i waited for the prayer to finish.

"How was the programme? I asked her.

"Well fine, and you how did it go?"

"Well i would have blasted them if that questions were asked" I lied, atleast its better than telling the truth of how i slept and my phone got seize by a bleeping usher.

"Hello, here is your phone" The usher gave it to me then smiled and went away. I was angry cus my yeye phone had been disclosed in public, the usher would have just held it.

"Uduak better run come oo, this line no go finsih today" Sebastine shouted or let me say he blurted out because the space he was telling me to come dragged for was too tight and i was a big boy with worm chewing stomach, year 2 boys dont run to a line or so i thought.

"Mehn just hustle for yours, am filled with the holy spirit" I replied and Grace began laughing. If only she knew that i wanted really to say 'Only spit' she would have kept quiet.

"Wow so you are this cool, people are running and you are claiming that Holy spirit had filled your stomach" She exclaimed. I just smiled and kept on walking with her.

The line was so long and it was shared into five places, i had to start thinking of filling my stomach before anyother thing.

"Are you not going to eat?" i asked Grace who was just flaunting around with her friends.

"No!! My mumsy is coming with food for me" She explianed. I just gave a fake smile and continued on my line. She left with her friends so i was free to do my crook methods once more but there was no way, all my efforts proveds abortive. I saw a guy that sneaked into the line up front and got throw off a minute later the excact way that a fan was throw in wizid's concert in Ghana.

Then i sighted Seba also at the front, i smiked and walked majestically and then jumped inbetween him and a girl, i gave the girl a charming smile and wink which made her keep quiet.

"Seba so since wey you dey call me you never get food sef" I mocked at him.

"You be ogbeni oo, na my third round be this" He bragged. What, it was true, his mouth was oily, he had really consumated alot of rice.

"Mehn you na badooo" I screamed.

"Stay there dey follow woman na, you go dry for this camp" He advised me which kept me shut, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, i ignored it then the tap came again so i turned furiously only to face a tall muscular dude that stood behind the girl at my back.

"Bros you dey this line? Because na only this girl and that boy for your front been dey oo, how come you appear for here?" he questioned with a macho voice.

"Ehm i been dey here since, i go piss come back, i tell my friend say make him hold line for me, Abi Seba no be so?" I said fearfully while touching Sebastine to valid my point.

But Sebastine had suddenly became deaf and dumb, he refused turning back, he just stood mute.
"Oya better comot for this line before i vex oo" The guy shouted so i quickly jumped out of the line and began tracking my line at the back again, more dudes have added, i was denied access even where i was before, the hungry in my stomach was too much to bear so i just sat down near the drinking water tank and stared at them, tears filled my eyes.

"Peter wassup, see as you siddon, you have eaten enough abi?" Grace's friend tapped me, i would have asked her wether a man who sits with his hands on his cheeks and tears in his eyes looks like a tummy filled man.

"No am just waiting for the line to reduce" i said with my remaining little pride.

"Uhm big boy, come johr, Grace mother said i should call you" She said and started walking so i quickly cleaned my eyes and buttocks and followed her to the direction of a jeep packed at the entrance of the camp.

Grace was a carbon copy of her mother, just the advanced age seperated their features.

"Good afternoon ma" I greeted.

"Good afternoon son, how are you doing? I heard you are the one taking care of my daughter, i like that, keep her safe oo" The woman said as i kept smiling like a frightened monkey.

"Thank You ma, i would do just that" I replied her.

"Have this for your snacks" Grace mother gave me two N1000 notes, i was so tempted to collect it but i maintained my stance and regetted it, though i knew i had missed a jackpot there was still hope.

We later ate the food her mumsy brought for us, Grace was surprised that i regetted the money, her respect for me increased.

My phone rang and i picked it up, only to hear an unknown female voice, as a sharp man i excused myself and walked away from them.

"Who is this please?" i asked.
"Its the usher, that took your phone" She replied.
TBC
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
The Rock u beta come and update before i come steal ur bonanza.
Please it iz d update we need.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: o'boy, seriouly o. we fit gather buy the form. no be joke. you no know how much akpororo, elenu, funnybone and co. dey collect,just to come talk and make people laugh. guy you fit do am. just let your fans know when the form come out.

No worry just go search Google and notify me if the form comet, una go buy am for me nagringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Na Grace & the usher sure pass for camp.
The rock, u badt gan.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: The Rock u beta come and update before i come steal ur bonanza.
Please it iz d update we need.

Lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: Na Grace & the usher sure pass for camp.
The rock, u badt gan.

Na me Olamide been dey refer to as baddest guy ever livethgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Welcome babe
Kweenliz007: Finally i am now a member no more guest! Thanx to preacher's son trilling and comic story am truly impress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.