Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199691 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Luvlystar:
oya, use diz opportunity knack us another update
seconded
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by candace16(f): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
waslead300: seconded
thirded
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2013
My boss no let d gal usher u ooo....show her say u na confirm bleeper and u don collect certificate from M.S. ......cally on(carry on) cool

Lekinz my oga u are sighted...I dey wait for my salary oo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2013
so dis uduak nah obot akara pikin sef.....

ma niggur,u are sighted grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555: I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. MY DATA PLAN WAS SUPPOSE TO FINISH BY 5.16PM BUT UP TILL NOW ITS STILL BROWSING AND I NO GET ONE KOBO FOR THIS SIM. CHAI MTN 3MUCH, I NO GO EVER LOAD CARD AGAIN IF THIS THING CONTINUEgringringrin
U go use d sim paSs am to ur Grandchildren....na dia inheritance b dat....very badt sharp guy!grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Dis usher na suya!grin uduak oya mak u nak akpako....#in TerryG's voice
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new Month 2 u all....Mehn ....My service provider just dey fuckup...Na my bro sim sure pass..***Winks***

The rock5555: welocme back mR Lekinz

Thanks Baba..

Uthman51: Lekinz my oga u are sighted...I dey wait for my salary oo

I don send am to ur acct....Shey dey never notify u ni??

waslead300: ;Di hail mai ogas in dis rum bouncer lakinz, uthman,ritababe,ruth, make ena no vex if i no spell ena name well oo

Me self dey hail Oooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to all d preacher's son family..and happy Sunday too
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 4:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Daniel2802: Happy new month to all.
Abeg una fit tell me which tecno android phone i fit buy wit 15,000 we dy sharp.

techno l3 or m3
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by bufness(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2013
reading silently ....donat dzturb angry .... hapi new month y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin
buoye1: U go use d sim paSs am to ur Grandchildren....na dia inheritance b dat....very badt sharp guy!grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Daniel2802: Happy new month to all.
Abeg una fit tell me which tecno android phone i fit buy wit 15,000 we dy sharp.

vIQtoOor:

techno l3 or m3
With 15k, he should go for p5. L3 doesn't have 3G
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all.....before i remember(lol)I wan do mariage,I wan marry omolewa and jummy dis month grin grin.....

am feeling thingz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Hapi new month y'all.......... Wishing u 200 more decembers
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Ruthia: Hapi new month y'all.......... Wishing u 200 more decembers
xame 4 u 2 grin
xame 4 u 2
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2013

200 Decembers too much na...okay 150 wud du..

Btw hapi new month to u too
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Uthman51: Happy new month to you all.....before i remember(lol)I wan do mariage,I wan marry omolewa and jummy dis month grin grin.....

am feeling thingz
u wan break record be dat.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Jumizie13:
u wan break record be dat.
would he be d 1st 1 2 do dat... Or record of wat did he want 2 break
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Lincoln burrows: Daniel2802: Happy new month to all.

With 15k, he should go for p5. L3 doesn't have 3G

Oga,l3 has 3G
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Spactacle:

200 Decembers too much na...okay 150 wud du..

Btw hapi new month to u too
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bros i dey feel you, do yansh craze commot from dat gal head...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uduak come post tuday na sunday na!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
oduwa grin, where are u... Na me wan get dat ur bonaanza stuff ooooo... Hurry nd update joor
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Heheheheh see as my pple dey line up for bonanaza, una 3much oo.

Api sunday and api new month to y'all. I go drop two hot updates and the first persons go win N100 airtime. If na guy win just drop ur number here and the network u want but if na babe just PM me ur numbergringringrin so that runs go dey later. Hehehehe

typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555: Heheheheh see as my pple dey line up for bonanaza, una 3much oo.

Api sunday and api new month to y'all. I go drop two hot updates and the first persons go win N100 airtime. If na guy win just drop ur number here and the network u want but if na babe just PM me ur numbergringringrin so that runs go dey later. Hehehehe

typing.....
patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555: Heheheheh see as my pple dey line up for bonanaza, una 3much oo.

typing.....

Highly waiting....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
oya na rock,hit us wit d december update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
MISS USHER
"where are we going like this?" I asked the usher who told me to keep quiet and call her Bisi.

Bisi was going deeper into the bush that i stopped hearing the music played by the camp choir. I almost ran back thinking that she was taking me for rituals, but its funny how guys just led themselves into danger just because they are sure that something is going to happen, what if the girl turned into a snake, na so i for take die without anybody ever seeing my body again.

"Ok we are here" Bisi said and shone the torch around, my mouth opened in excitement. The place was bushless, it was in the middle of nowhere but it seems that side had been cleared by some dudes for cases like that.

"Ho..how did you know this place?" i starmered out.

"Hehehe, do you think am a newbie here, i have been coming for this camp for the past three years so i know all the nooks and crannies both here and in Gboko" she explained.

"She na guys dey bring you come bleep abi, how you no go know" I thought and just smiled.

"So why did you bring me here?" i asked my most annoying question, well if you know me well, i usually get people agree with my questions and i love it, it makes them pour every venom they gat in their hearts for me.

"What kinda stupid question is that? Abeg sit down johr" Bisi said so i went down and sat with her on one of the blankets that she placed on the ground and the other one was used to cover our legs to our stomachs then we laid down.

"Are you dating Grace?" Her question shocked me, i wanted lieing but i considered it, if she knew Grace that means she had been watching us all this while and thats why she seized my phone and kept me stranded so i told the truth.

"Yes am dating her, is that why you seized my phone" I said and sat up.

"Nope i only collected you phone to get your number, actually i want you to break Grace heart" She said coldly.

"What, why should i?" i queried.

"Well she offended me one time in school, we both school in University of Abuja and we were formal roommates, i had a guy that usually comes to visit me but Grace snatched him away because she was more wealthy and beautiful than me, well i want revenge now, i want you to break her heart, let her also feel the pain of snatching her friend's man" Bisi said and sniffed back tears.

My head was still trying to understand al what she just said, so the babe dey expect me to jinx her ex-roommate just because of revenge, when i never chop that her honey pot, tarr that was imposicant, i was not a fool to just dumped that huge fish for a smaller one, not for all the swag and brag i had co-ordinated, but since my brain was working at 60knots per second i came up with a perfect response but i had to clear my one doubt.

"So where is the guy now?" i asked.

"Well she dumped him after she got a better one, she believes in using guys as she like to her satisfaction then you are out of her life" Bisi answered me. I smiled and reasoned it up, i had just two more days to go and i neither wanted any long relationship with Grace, it was chop and go so i used my one stones to hammar two birds.

"Alright, as am here now i don give her red card already, you are now mine" I said as i sat up and looked at Bisi, she began smiling and then i kissed her. She willingly reciprocated the efforts.

"Why did you bring your Bible?" i asked as we came up for air.

"Its to wade off evil spirit and i would have used it to break off the love portion that Grace gave to you, if that you did not agree with what i just told you" She replied as she covered my lips again with hot kisses.

I managed to carry the bible and drop it by a safe corner, make e no be say we dey commit sin untop am, God for fire our yansh.

My hands went to her bre ast and squeezed it, she moaned and help me remove her black lacy bra, mehn see Nu Nu gringrin, i began sucking like new born baby, she was twisting herself inorder to take off her leggins and skirt i tried helping but she ordered me to continue my sucking duties, when it came off she began grinding her pelvis to mine, my hand went down to cup her mould and inserted a finger inside, she was really wet and hot.

"Lets do fast, the night is fast spent" She wispered and turned me over, then just opened my zip and started sucking my dicck immediately.

"Aahhhh Usher don kill me oo" I mouthed which made her hold my mouth tight then prepared herself to go down on me, cowgirl style. For where, am i mad, i stopped her and gave her one condom which she smiled and tore it open. In 30 seconds we were rocking away, this time she was the one screaming her lungs out in pleasure, i had to jack her brreasts like i wanted to cut it off before she came down from her high moutain, she reduced her noise so i turned her dogg ie style and held her two paw paw and continued banging her mercilessly.

"Who dey there?" a male voice shocked us.

I quickly disengaged, put off the torch and we both laid quietly. We were doomed.

To be continued..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Up me
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chai i dey write bad things on sunday, now see as i don charge and no babe around. Chai.

Make i go cool am downgringringrin with sleep oooo

Make i see who go win this first bonanza
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
So na this soldier wey get money come win this thinggringringrin congrats man

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.