Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199694 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chai my MB don finish, good nite gringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Some grls sef dey make me vex wt dia degrading behaviour,y d usher cm dey call u again

uduak reply me 4 2go na,abeg,quite importnt my username is chinwe****,I wana ask u sm imprtnt stuffs
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by princechinedu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Interesting...I was still on the part one...didn't know part two has already started and made front page.. Kudos..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
O'boy, you no mean am say you shakara for 2k shine-shine note in the midst of hunger...... lolzzzz. where you base now?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Some grls sef dey make me vex wt dia degrading behaviour,y d usher cm dey call u again

uduak reply me 4 2go na,abeg,quite importnt my username is chinwe****,I wana ask u sm imprtnt stuffs
hmnn... ok!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uduak(peter)na d usher go sure pass 4 u o....food go surplus,bleeping go dey yafun yafun!!so choose well!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
princechinedu: Interesting...I was still on the part one...didn't know part two has already started and made front page.. Kudos..
BRos u dey year 2005 b dat....sorry we don PORT to 2013!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
[quoteauthor=The rock5555]Chai my MB don finish, good nite gringrin[/quote] Make I transfer 4 u?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: Make I transfer 4 u?

Oya transfer am, e go mae sense.

See my number-O8132890538gringrin i dey wait oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: Uduak(peter)na d usher go sure pass 4 u o....food go surplus,bleeping go dey yafun yafun!!so choose well!

True talk, ur head dey there.

But me na wonder man, i dey control dem wella
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: O'boy, you no mean am say you shakara for 2k shine-shine note in the midst of hunger...... lolzzzz. where you base now?

Lolzz, no mind my foolish brain, i no wan fall my hands sha, i stupid oo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: O'boy, you no mean am say you shakara for 2k shine-shine note in the midst of hunger...... lolzzzz. where you base now?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
princechinedu: Interesting...I was still on the part one...didn't know part two has already started and made front page.. Kudos..
you are wlcomed sir
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Make i type short update, my ba3 dey low.

The Bonanza tomorow be say, the first person(s) wey comment first in my two updates 2moro don win N100 airtime just like that..

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
The rock5555: Make i type short update, my ba3 dey low.

The Bonanza tomorow be say, the first person(s) wey comment first in my two updates 2moro don win N100 airtime just like that..

Typing....
Am on guard I fuLl here lik ROCK!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
The rock5555:

Oya transfer am, e go mae sense.

See my number-O8132890538gringrin i dey wait oooo
My oga no vex...Na etisalat I dey use nd na subscription slf.....!I no get "shishi"4 ma mtn sim!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
"Mehn just hustle for yours, am filled with
the holy spirit"

^ ^Lmao grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
i don laff no b small..so u reject d 2k just lik dat...oboy u b confam 200level true truegrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
[b][/b]MY OGA ROCK, U ARE 2 MUCH, EVEN U ARE 3MUCH... U ARE THE REASON DAT MAKES ME 2 JOIN NL... I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWIN UR STORY 4 D PAST 1 WEEK 4RM SEASON 1 TO DIS CURRENT SEASON 2... MAY GOD INCREASE U IN KNOWLEDGE*** ND DON'T JOKE WIT THE WORD DAT 1 OF UR FANS SAID ABT U BEING A GUD COMEDIAN....PLS COME ND POST QUICK OOOO I AM WAITIN PATIENTLY 4 UR NEXT UPDATE... UR LOYAL NEW FANS *HE BE LIKE SAY MAI TALK 2 MUCH, MAKE ENA NO VEX OOO... * HIDS UNDER TABLE*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
MISS USHER
"Helo who is this please?" i asked.

"Its the usher that took your phone" She answered, when i heard that my blood began boiling, i was so angry that i felt like putting of the call but i reasoned that if she had gotten my number she would have something important to tell me.

"What do you want? Or do you want to check if am sleeping on the phone?" i asked sarcastically, she just laughed like a mugu she was.

"No its not like that, actually i was tormenting you because i wanted you to listen to the word of God, i just pick interest in you and had to collect your number from your phone" She explained.

"So how is it my concern now?" i enquired.

"Well i would like to see you after dinner, we have a discussion" She said which made my ears pricked up, our dinner was supposed to be by ten. Pm then light outs so WTH was the girl telling me to come by then, i knew something was going to happen and i was eager to go to the root of the matter.

"Alright i would come see you, take care" i replied and put off the call.

"Whose that?"Grace asked.

"Ehm its a wrong number, the man was even speaking my tribe so i continued talking with him befor i later told him it was wrong number" I explained and they began laughing at my stupidity.

"so you just wasted that poor man credit now, bad guy" Grace slapped me as she laughed.

After the lunch break we went for an hour nap whereby the Usher still called me to remind me of our meeting after dinner, i began smelling something fishy so i informed Emeka who was very suprised to hear that.

"Ehen, so me wey i dey brag say i go handle babes na you come get two babes already, bab you two much" He shouted and shook me then wrapped my hands closed, when i opened it, two rough rider durex CDs stared back at me, i smiled and pocketed it.

"Bros just go meet that usher oo, for this camp i don dey hear say bad things dey happen when Corps members dey come do orientation camp for here, so maybe that babe sabi their styles wella" Emeka encouraged me. I could not wait patiently enough for the time to reach.

Things became sweet all of a sudden, i was enjoying the bible studies and worship sections just because time was passing away, it feels good to be good or so i thought.

This time the students did not run too much for their dinner cus everyone saw that it was Eba and and okro soup, well me no care ooo, i quickly reposition myself at the front line and digested three plates in my small stomach before i left there.

"Peter lets go to the small market over there" Grace pleaded with me but i refused on the guise that i was so bleeping tired, she left me after embracing and pecking my cheeks, i felt good.

"Where are you na?" The Usher asked me for the untempt time when she called, na only God know wetin dey itch her body with me sef.

I told her my location so she came to see me, my mouth open in suprise, the coporate dressed usher had suddenly transformed into a party babe, she put on a pencil skirt and a tight top but my hands went to her hands, she was holding a torch, teo blankets and bible. My smile widden.

"Come fast johr, no time" She said and began dragging me into the bush.

I tapped my pocket and my CDs told me that they were still waiting for my action so i smiled and willingly followed her.
GAME ON
"The next update is rated +18 ooo, read at your own risk.

Goodnite.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
kingphilip:
shey u don come back fully ba

not yet dear....we stil in school, xmas break is december 16
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
;Di hail mai ogas in dis rum bouncer lakinz, uthman,ritababe,ruth, make ena no vex if i no spell ena name well oo.

Typing....
walahi, dis 1 no go pass me by... Make ena 4get say i just come.... *Carry mat nd slip 4 tread* ;Di hail mai ogas in dis rum bouncer lakinz, uthman,ritababe,ruth, make ena no vex if i no spell ena name well oo.

Typing....
walahi, dis 1 no go pass me by... Make ena 4get say i just come.... *Carry mat nd slip 4 tread*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: My oga no vex...Na etisalat I dey use nd na subscription slf.....!I no get "shishi"4 ma mtn sim!

Yeye boy gringringrin

waslead300: MY OGA ROCK, U ARE 2 MUCH, EVEN U ARE 3MUCH... U ARE THE REASON DAT MAKES ME 2 JOIN NL... I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWIN UR STORY 4 D PAST 1 WEEK 4RM SEASON 1 TO DIS CURRENT SEASON 2... MAY GOD INCREASE U IN KNOWLEDGE*** ND DON'T JOKE WIT THE WORD DAT 1 OF UR FANS SAID ABT U BEING A GUD COMEDIAN....PLS COME ND POST QUICK OOOO I AM WAITIN PATIENTLY 4 UR NEXT UPDATE... UR LOYAL NEW FANS *HE BE LIKE SAY MAI TALK 2 MUCH, MAKE ENA NO VEX OOO... * HIDS UNDER TABLE*

Welcome sire, i love comedy oo but my dad kicked against it, he claimed that comedians are liars, though i won gifts for jokes right in Makurdi. Am a funny and bad dude, any body that know me always aclaim that fact. Thanks fro the advise sha

buoye1: My oga no vex...Na etisalat I dey use nd na subscription slf.....!I no get "shishi"4 ma mtn sim!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
vIQtoOor:
"Mehn just hustle for yours, am filled with
the holy spirit"

^ ^Lmao grin

Lolz, what can big boy things not do
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. MY DATA PLAN WAS SUPPOSE TO FINISH BY 5.16PM BUT UP TILL NOW ITS STILL BROWSING AND I NO GET ONE KOBO FOR THIS SIM. CHAI MTN 3MUCH, I NO GO EVER LOAD CARD AGAIN IF THIS THING CONTINUEgringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
waslead300: mr rock i hope dis is not a gudnite update sha

Na goodnite oo, my brother, i wan go prepare my sunday school lesson note
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
I'm back again. Winnie, take time. Rock, no try anytin 4ny again o. U know wetin i mean nw
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jumizie13: I'm back again. Winnie, take time. Rock, no try anytin 4ny again o. U know wetin i mean nw

Dont worry, no more looking at babes again, just go update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Udauk u're xo funny nd also talented. More life to ur ba3
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
The rock5555: I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. MY DATA PLAN WAS SUPPOSE TO FINISH BY 5.16PM BUT UP TILL NOW ITS STILL BROWSING AND I NO GET ONE KOBO FOR THIS SIM. CHAI MTN 3MUCH, I NO GO EVER LOAD CARD AGAIN IF THIS THING CONTINUEgringringrin
oya, use diz opportunity knack us another update

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Usher......chai!!!!! Come use bible disguise.....na for bush dem dey preach?......ladies! All dos camp tinz na avenue for fu!ck jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.