Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199347 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
MS beat me to it sha.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
When is the next update?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: When is the next update?

when i sleep wake up
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555:

when i sleep wake up
abeg bros come update... If no be 4 mai aunty may he used mai fone just now, MS no 4 1st me comment oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555:

when i sleep wake up
abeg come update... If no be 4 mai aunty may he used mai fone just now, MS no 4 1st me comment oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
I must be the one to win the next one ooo, cos I was the one dat requested for salary payment for ur workers#straight face
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: I must be the one to win the next one ooo, cos I was the one dat requested for salary payment for ur workers#straight face

I go bounce all of una out so.dat I go fit Win d next one
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by chade(f): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmm.....omo c competition because of airtym....*grins*
....bisi n uduak una go hear am 2day
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uthman51:

I go bounce all of una out so.dat I go fit Win d next one

B4 u bounce me, I will be the one to type ur termination/sack letter and hand it straight to utongue. So wat nxt?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: MS beat me to it sha.

Lols, and i ll beat u again, just beta beg me
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money Soldier:

Lols, and i ll beat u again, just beta beg me
please, i dey beg u o.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by boomssey(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
[b][/b][b][/b]uduak d dog eater,pls come udate!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

B4 u bounce me, I will be the one to type ur termination/sack letter and hand it straight to utongue. So wat nxt?

Eehmmmm......you no dey among
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uthman51:

Hahahahaahahaha........now he's scared of losing his post. Owk, ur apology is accepted
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uthman51:

guy na u don dey fear 4 ur post... I tink say u be bouncer may dey bounce anybdy out self
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
ruggedity eeeh ayikperere.uduak dat man go drill ena sontogo inyanya.u beta use ur withers oo.who goes?any1 dat trouble me dis new month go collect,either italian or spanish chuking.#dancing azontokukere#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chai na so guys eyes dey tear for bonanza, ok na make i see who go win this.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money Soldier: Up me

i swear u no read d update...u just run drop ur comment...u fast gan
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Spactacle:

i swear u no read d update...u just run drop ur comment...u fast gan

Business before pleasure. Lols
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money Soldier:

Business before pleasure. Lols

i trust sharp man lyk u bro..
**whispers in his ear,make we share d bonanza na**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Spactacle:

i trust sharp man lyk u bro..
**whispers in his ear,make we share d bonanza na**

lol, no p
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
"i said who is there?" the male voice said again. I used my hands to cover Bisi mouth cus she was shaking visibly and sweating, well my dicck was still performing uprising and sticking to its post but i had no time for it then, my heart was druming hard. We covered ourselves with a blanket to prevent suspisions.

"Baby i told you, its just insects making nosies, abeg drop that mat sharperly lets do and leave here" the voice said agin. I almost choked with laughter and then got up from Bisi's body who was trying to hold me still.

It was no other person than Emekus, he had also landed his big fish and had come for his own show and we were so scared. I was sure gonna scare him also. I zipped my raging dicck back and then walked slowly to where they lay, Emeka was almost rearing off the babes cloth in the name of over konji, i stood behin them and watched, Bisi had sat up to watch the po:rn film going on, while me the ghostbuster was smiling.

"If una finish make una tell me" I said with the deepest voice which i could summon, you need to see the reaction of Emeka and his girl, The girl quickly began to button up while Emeka dragged his boxers up and placed his hands on his head while kneeling down.

"Emeka na so you sabi fear?" I said and started laughing, the look on Emekus face was priceless, anger, relief and recognition washed over his face in one moment.

"Peter you na bastard, so you sef don waka reach here?" he asked while shaking me, the two girls had gotten a grip on themselves so they just stared at us in suprise.

"Mehn na my own bring me come oo, i no ven know say this place exist sef" I confessed to Emeka who hailed me and then we went back to business.

"So you know him?" Bisi asked me as i came back.

"Yes i know him, he is my bed mate" I answered her to her relief so we began kissing again, i thought that Bisi was a shouter but Emeka babe showed her how to really shout, she was just screaming while Emeka banged her.

All my night food had gone down the drain after two hot rouds, i was really tired and almost passed out there but Bisi disturbed me till i got up, Their Emeka was already dressed so we joined them and walked together with out torch lights off ti prevent detection.

We dropped the girls in their hostel and tiptoed to ours, the guards were not at the front, we thanked our stars and ran in. One of them was at the far end corner when we sneaked in.

"Hey stop there" he shouted but and began running to the hall we entered, we just jumped on our beds and pretended to be sleeping, the man came in cursing and pointing round the hall but only the terrific snores of guys responded back at him, he left and continued his parols.

"Emeka na luck we just get oo" I said but there was no answer, the guy had gone to the promise land, i hissed and waited for my thirty minutes sleeping time.

"Bros you no dey go for meetings today?" Sebastine woke me up with three hot slaps, i jumped up but the tiredness of my last night escapedes almost weighed me down.

"Chai 7.30am, wayo Allah" i shouted and ran to get a bucket, Guys were already dressing up while some where shacking the tea and bread which they bought the previous eveing. Since no one wanted to give the students food in the name of fasting, they got food for themselves.

"Out, now, everyone out" The guards came and began chasing everyone out, i had not still taken my bath so i just washed my legs and face and then wore my clothes. I had three missed calls, two from Grace while one from Bisi, i smiled and pocketted my phone, no time to make calls.

At the fellowship site Bisi who dressed up innoncently and wore a nice smile winked at me, i winked back. If only she knew what i had on my mnd for her she would have left me alone since.

That day was better, sleep ran away when ever Grace winks at me, we were privately playing the winking game till it was the lunch period.

When we were giving the closing prayers Bisi was berconing me to wait for her, i knew what excatly she had on her mind, she wanted to prove a point to Grace that she was also lord of the game. That was to my advantage cus as we finished i skipped her corner and ran to embrace Grace.

I turned to see her fuming in her tracks, one sentence could be used to describe her face at that moment.

#revenge was all on her mind#

i knew she wont let me go without a fight but i was always one step above her, she was going to strike and i was going to counter strike and that was what happened.

She began walking furiously to our direction, one song rang in my head. #Apkaco master#

"Goodnite" make i go send M.S him Card, Remaining the nxt lucky dude or babe.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
M.s make i mail u the airtime
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmm..and the story continues..... 8-)
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money soldier sowie oo. Na me get dis wan...

Goodnyt....no forget to drop one sweet, clean,neat,immaculate update tomorrow mawnin o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now I wanna crysad. U guys ar nt even gentlemen cos its ladies first
Spactacle, u haff do me strong tin oooo, so we av to share it and I don't care if its jst 10bucks u will gimme.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555: M.s make i mail u the airtime

thanks man, give it to the 1st lad¥ that comments. U re 2much
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Now I wanna crysad
Spactacle, we av to share it ooo and I don't care if its jst 10bucks u willl gimme

dont cry oo..dont worry ,we're gonna share it.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don already mail u, u can dash any body u want sha.

@Spatacle- i go see u first thing tomorow, just PM ur number
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555: I don already mail u, u can dash any body u want sha.

@Spatacle- i go see u first thing tomorow, just PM ur number

give am to @S.Sapphire.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
I missed twice angry angry

@waslead her own post pass mine so I need to gv her small respect......good nyt ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Una good night

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.