Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199346 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by sconp: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2013
*i just dey observe*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2013
gringrin how many away goals will u score dis boy,u no dey tiregringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2013
The rock5555:
4.U sure say u no dey sleep as u type about ASUU, Lolz, that place funny me, mehn that was 2011 and not 2013 abi u forget, then ASUU still dey
True True, e be like say I been dey sleep when I write wetin I write. Maybe I was a little carried away.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2013
Trying to catch up from page 18, imagine nobody noticed my absence. Even my oga, no wahala
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2013
The teacher is like a furious spanish bull. I can perceive the anger in his breath from this end.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
The rock5555: Vickie zion and Uncanny genuis-i dey watch una ooo.

Wher my hausa bouncer na and that sexy one, una go ASUU strike

Uhmm.....ROCK I NO B HAUSA BOI OOOOOO I BE CONFIRM YORUBA BOY!!!!!...I dey wit you na my boss no gree me comment again...
®BOUNCER UTHMAN™ the only guy wey marry twinsgrin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oga Rock, abeg do come update nah... Dis ur suspence 2much ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wetin d happen here am sure nobody d cuz confusion here? Cuz me n alife ban I d give people here on DOLLARLAND [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rock come update for us o. U've been doing a great job.
Btw the link to my new story is on my signature.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aveiro(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
chaiii!!!..oga d rock.i don meet up w0h.abeg help me tel persn mak day shift,cuz i go sitdwn....or if ani vacant dey.lyk dos bouncers
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Uduawk where u dy * smoke from my igho,broke the empty bottle of alomo,come meet me i dey wait*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by smithe113(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
No update 4rm rock= no sleep for smithe shocked shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by walewunmi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Finally I catch up with u guys from season 1 reach page 27 4 season 2 woow if no body hail me I hail mysef *panting lyk seriously*...ehen mr rock5555 guy u dey try u've got me lmao,nice job n more power 2ur elbow...waiting 4 next update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by AJObig(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Wonderful story!!.....been trying 2 catch up and finally made it
I luv the genuineness in d story......Keep it going! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Rock wher u go nah.... U no give us update yesternyte nd i enter tread now i no come see early mornin update wetin dey shele nah
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Morning 2 d crew....
...waiting impatiently 4 the rock update...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2013
MR WAKA WAKA
"Whats going on here?" Our oga at the top shouted with spittle flying to all corners of the shop. The girls looked dazed, i was the only one smiling because i thought i had no problem. The girls were trying to comprehend the lies they would give to the man but non came. As a sharp man i quickly came thier rescue.

"Ehm sir its spider that entered her body(pointing at Lami) so Joy was trying to take it out and that was why they were struggling to remove it" I replied while the boss looked at me like a wounded bull.

"So you girls said you were struggling because of common spider?" The man asked his girls.

"Yes sir" They chorused and winked at me.

"Thats women for you, always getting afraid over little things, abeg arrange this place before customers would think that robbers just came" The boss joked and began sorting out work for the girls. When he was through he turned to face me, i was busy smiling like i ate crey fish ignorant of my own wahala.

"And you what are you doing?" The man face me, i quickly turn to my screen and saw the designing work i was doing.

"Is that the typing i sent you to learn?" he shouted at me.

"Sir...sir... Its not my fault, maybe its because of the spider fright that my hand mistakenly touched corel draw" I blurted out a weak lie which did not save me. I dont know why, am a master of supplying lies but when it turns to my head my lies go dey wayward.

"Ehhhh, my friend starting arranging icons again before o knock your small head" The man said and walked out.

We all heaved signs of relief and apologise to each other before continuing work.
"Helo Peter" A female voice said my name. The area was not to familiar then i wondered how they knew my name, i turned to see a chubby black and pretty girl coming to my side. I cleared my throat and waited. When she came near i noticed her resemblance with Lami and smiled.

The previous day when i followed Lami home, she called her sister to come out but the girl was too shy to come out, she locked her door, i skipped Computer class that day to go and play Pes 2 because that place was becoming boring for me. I choosed to follow that route not knowing that Lami sister would recognize me.

"Helo good evening sir" She said.

"Hey chill jare, smalll boy like me nai you dey call sir, how you dey?" I asked smiling.

"Ehm fine, you should be sir na, are you not working in the same place with my sister?" She asked. I opened my eyes wide in amusement, Me work with her sister, well i did not know what her sister told her about me so i claimed the blessing.

"Ehm maybe sha, whats you name?"

"Christy and you are Peter abi?" She said while smiling to expose that gapped teeth that could make any man go gaga, she also had that kind of sexy round eyes that keeps one temperature beating fast, not to talk of the dimples that would make Davido a learner. The only package she lacks was the bobby at the front, the guy was .......

We kept on gisting, i found out she finished from my former school and other stuffs like that, the time was fast spent and i told her i was going home which she agreed and escourted me.

I was walking over the moon when we saw her sister coming, the sister just winked at me and passed us, i grinned and kept on walking till i wanted to take bike.

"So are you coming tomorow?" Christy asked while looking into my eyes.

I weighed my pro and cons, sitting down in a boring computer center typing nonsense or sitting with a hot chick gisting and flirting. I did mistake and looked into those eyes of hers which confused my useless brain, i began talking without thinking.

"Am coming tomorow" I said and climbed the bike before zooming off while she waved at me.

That was how i changed my computer lessons to women lessons.......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by chade(f): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Brozules: Morning 2 d crew....
...waiting impatiently 4 the rock update...

I don update o, good morning too.

waslead300: Rock wher u go nah.... U no give us update yesternyte nd i enter tread now i no come see early mornin update wetin dey shele nah

mehn if i tell u wetin do me yestaday e go full ten pages. I don update sha, no vex

AJObig: Wonderful story!!.....been trying 2 catch up and finally made it
I luv the genuineness in d story......Keep it going! grin

Thanks Man, welcome sir

walewunmi: [/color]
Finally I catch up with u guys from season 1 reach page 27 4 season 2 woow if no body hail me I hail mysef *panting lyk seriously*...ehen mr rock5555 guy u dey try u've got me lmao,nice job n more power 2ur elbow...waiting 4 next update

Bros i dey hail u, u 3much, abeg grab front seat

smithe113: No update 4rm rock= no sleep for smithe shocked shocked

Lolz

01emek: Uduawk where u dy * smoke from my igho,broke the empty bottle of alomo,come meet me i dey wait*

Hehehe, no vex oo

aveiro: chaiii!!!..oga d rock.i don meet up w0h.abeg help me tel persn mak day shift,cuz i go sitdwn....or if ani vacant dey.lyk dos bouncers

Abeg our mai guard don lost, u fit take him post

D9ty7: Rock come update for us o. U've been doing a great job.
Btw the link to my new story is on my signature.

Thanks Man, i dey come over soon

Tombilly: Wetin d happen here am sure nobody d cuz confusion here? Cuz me n alife ban I d give people here on DOLLARLAND [color=#000099]

Lolz, u funny oo

Uthman51:

Uhmm.....ROCK I NO B HAUSA BOI OOOOOO I BE CONFIRM YORUBA BOY!!!!!...I dey wit you na my boss no gree me comment again...
®BOUNCER UTHMAN™ the only guy wey marry twinsgrin grin

Sorry sir, na bcus u too dey talk about BH nagrin

sкчscrαρεr™:
The teacher is like a furious spanish bull. I can perceive the anger in his breath from this end.

Lolz u no well

Fonydear: Trying to catch up from page 18, imagine nobody noticed my absence. Even my oga, no wahala

Hahaha, Ma'am i dey await u like Boko bomb, welcome oo

scon-p:
*i just dey observe*

Observe well abeg

linpok: gringrin how many away goals will u score dis boy,u no dey tiregringrin

I go tire when i marry gringrin

scon-p:
*i just dey observe*
Obesrve wella

Make i branch go work abeg, i don tire sef but how man go do

Una good morning...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Oga Rock, tanx man... Nice update, but seriously woman no go kill u... He be like say i go create girl account 4 2go i go come add u may u dey dash me credit like water grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Thee topic of diz story surpose b " The StorY of A Bleeper" but anyway its nice an entertaining.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2013
I'm not suprised though

Hard-disk - d'ike
Soft-disk - pussi
Keyboard - b'oobs
CPU - yansh

Uduak- baddest f'uckputer ever liveth.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2013
ROCK!!!!!! DiS my man no dey see anytin wey dey under waka passgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by walewunmi(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Oga rock tank u oh chai me siddon for front sit *2day's my lucky day (grins lyk an idiot)* 4my plastic mind naw I don turn chairman*sit down besides ruthia *winked @her n she smiles* waiter abeg bring me teem lemon n popcorn make I use am enjoy dis tori...oga rock I luv dis ur gud morning update oh!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Clemzy16: I'm not suprised though

Hard-disk - d'ike
Soft-disk - pussi
Keyboard - b'oobs
CPU - yansh

Typing wit his di°°^ck......uhmmm I pray u ni go carry trojan virus cuz I no get tym to dey rrload ur system oo and nurse ngozi no dey again...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Am really praying for you to change, Uduak.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fonydear: Am really praying for you to change, Uduak.

Lol, dont worry, i no dey bleep girls again, i don change gringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uthman51:

Typing wit his di°°^ck......uhmmm I pray u ni go carry trojan virus cuz I no get tym to dey rrload ur system oo and nurse ngozi no dey again...

Lolz, u no well at all gringrin

walewunmi: [color=#000099][/color]
Oga rock tank u oh chai me siddon for front sit *2day's my lucky day (grins lyk an idiot)* 4my plastic mind naw I don turn chairman*sit down besides ruthia *winked @her n she smiles* waiter abeg bring me teem lemon n popcorn make I use am enjoy dis tori...oga rock I luv dis ur gud morning update oh!

Thanks man

linpok: ROCK!!!!!! DiS my man no dey see anytin wey dey under waka passgrin

gringringringrin

Clemzy16: I'm not suprised though

Hard-disk - d'ike
Soft-disk - pussi
Keyboard - b'oobs
CPU - yansh

Chai u don finish me.

BTW u dey whatsapp?

waslead300: Oga Rock, tanx man... Nice update, but seriously woman no go kill u... He be like say i go create girl account 4 2go i go come add u may u dey dash me credit like water grin

Hehehe lol Lmao. If u like turn to sugar mummy for 2go, u no go chop my one kobogringrin

Tombilly: Thee topic of diz story surpose b " The StorY of A Bleeper" but anyway its nice an entertaining.

Thanks man

Typing with snail speed....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
waslead300: Oga Rock, tanx man... Nice update, but seriously woman no go kill u... He be like say i go create girl account 4 2go i go come add u may u dey dash me credit like water grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Give me your sister number n ow angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
waslead300: uduak abeg come nd update nah... Since mornin may u dey eat dog meat u no va eat a finish ni.... @ lekinz, God will provide a new and beta fone 4 u but na moni u go use buy am sha...

that 1 sure die
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Rock wia av u gone to, since mornin wey u don go chop dogmeat, e neva do u abi. Our clients ar waitin ooo.

Dear clients, pls he will soon update. So kip chillin and munchin on popcorn and ur drinks.

Lekinz my run-away e-love, sorry bout ur stolen fone. God go do better one wey pass the stolen one 10times

Me run away??....abi na yhew dey fear...anyway .....thanks jawe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.