Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199340 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
lekinz:

My phone was stolen yesterday....
bad news! Sorry dude.. But where is rock? Come and make lekinz my guy happy nah
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
lekinz:

ogadimma
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chai, see civilized punishment. A week to take learn hw to off and on a computer for programme wey go last 3months, shey d man dey craze ni? Well ur own dey gud oo, i start one computer training oct, 2010. For one week, na blackboard i for dey learn, second week na "fast typing tutorial" i use take learn hw to type, d tin dey more complex dan mavis beacon so e quick me learn, d 3rd week i dey on my own o, d guy no teach me anything again o, test wey im tell my mom say i go do i no see test, e com still dey tax me for handout, i pay am money for handout finish na wen i wan finish d programme before i see handout, i vex leave dere b4 my money expire nd e com still get mind to tell me say mak i bring money come for certificate wen e no teach me anything. Well tank God for hammed (im salesboy) na d guy teach me everythin wey i knw abt computer, i dey so gud sotey i dey use M.S WORD design, dat na work of corel draw9/12. Excel do me strong thing sha, kai, blessing dat gal fine, na me com dey teach her becoz d guy (owner of the shop) no also get her time, den i neva bad sha, if na nw i knw blessing mayb i for don nyansh craze commot from her brain... Chai, see bad tin wey i dey type!! *hides face*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mimisboygreat: bad news! Sorry dude.. But where is rock? Come and make lekinz my guy happy nah

Thanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
*Looking*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

ogadimma

Meaning?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
lekinz:

Meaning?

it shall b well
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aveiro(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Atlast!!!.am here.started 4rm s1 now finally reach s2.mak i go start page 1 asap.b4 oga d rock go mak me read ol day.lyk dat of s1...#space booked
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

it shall b well

Don't lemme derail d thread with my story....anyway...Thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Chai, see civilized punishment. A week to take learn hw to off and on a computer for programme wey go last 3months, shey d man dey craze ni? Well ur own dey gud oo, i start one computer training oct, 2010. For one week, na blackboard i for dey learn, second week na "fast typing tutorial" i use take learn hw to type, d tin dey more complex dan mavis beacon so e quick me learn, d 3rd week i dey on my own o, d guy no teach me anything again o, test wey im tell my mom say i go do i no see test, e com still dey tax me for handout, i pay am money for handout finish na wen i wan finish d programme before i see handout, i vex leave dere b4 my money expire nd e com still get mind to tell me say mak i bring money come for certificate wen e no teach me anything. Well tank God for hammed (im salesboy) na d guy teach me everythin wey i knw abt computer, i dey so gud sotey i dey use M.S WORD design, dat na work of corel draw9/12. Excel do me strong thing sha, kai, blessing dat gal fine, na me com dey teach her becoz d guy (owner of the shop) no also get her time, den i neva bad sha, if na nw i knw blessing mayb i for don nyansh craze commot from her brain... Chai, see bad tin wey i dey type!! *hides face*

Lolz, Ur own better. Me wey no even get certificate fah.

Typing ......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

Lolz, Ur own better. Me wey no even get certificate fah.

Typing ......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aaah, na MTN u dey use, see the way u quote the comment three times...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uduawk u see play 4 my face?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
uduak abeg come nd update nah... Since mornin may u dey eat dog meat u no va eat a finish ni.... @ lekinz, God will provide a new and beta fone 4 u but na moni u go use buy am sha...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
MR TYPEWRITER
You know that feeling that you have when you face an unmovable obstacle and road blocks in life, it feels like jamming your head into it but in other thoughts there might be a silver lining in the clouds, you can also look at it from the good persperctive, if only you have that perseverance you can scale through every hurdle.
That was what i did excatly, i took everything up with a smile and focused on my lessons even though the man was never please. The first day i typed till my fingers almost bled. If only he gave me a handout or news paper to type it would have been better but instead i was writing 'Uduak Peter' repeteadly till pages filled up. The man would arrive and just look at my screen and go back to his work. I complained at home but my mother was encouraging me that it would make me a better typist.

I swallowed the pain for that week hoping that the man would give me another new work to do.

The girls working there completly ignored me, to them i was a pest who refused to join my mates for morning lessons instead i wanted a royal treatment, well they gave me royal hell instead.

"Hey what are you doing?" Lami the most ugly one amongst them asked me as i tried playing a game of Solitaire. I hated card games but what can boredness not do. I smiled and punch the close down button.

"Lami leave this boy na, you dey see am for dream" Joy the other girl pleaded on my behalf.

"So if he spoils the computer, are not the ones going to be blamed, abeg free me johr" Lami said and continued typing the project which she was doing.

I felt so embarrased, how could someone say i would spoil their system like i was a little kid, i kept that hurt safely from my heart to prevent malaise.
"Good afternoon" I greeted them both happily and sat down on my own designated computer, i even scraped my initials on it: i was glad that i was finally going to move to the next level but i was wrong, throughout that day i slept because the man was too busy to come check his student that day. I was so angry that i went home and dug up my mums computer books, since the man refused to teach me, i would teach myself. Even his girls could not stop me, i was learning tremendously, it was more like revision cus i knew all those things all along.

"Are you mad? Is that what i told you to do? What are you doing" My teacher shouted at me when he came to shop one day and caught me teaching myself Corel Draw.

"Sir i was just teaching myself" I explained but he paid deaf ears to my plea.

"What do you know in computer, my friend go back to arranging of icons" The man shouted at me and stormed out, i felt so embarassed, people filled the shop that day and they were all looking at me like i stole CBN money. I wanted going home but when i thought of the money my dad spent i reconsidered and continued arranging icons.

"But the boy was trying na, look at that wedding poster he designed sef" An old man murmured but the shop girls neither paid any attention to me.

I damn the consequences and put my solitaire, if he wanted to drive me he should cus i did not care anymore.

The next dad i brought Game boy to the lesson and played enough till i saw him dropping down from bike, i kicked the CPU off and the system, then i put it on back for it to boot.

"Good afternoon sir" I said while hiding the Game boy inbetween my legs.

"Uhmm, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Sir am still learning how to put on and off the system" I explained which made his girls giggle.

"Ok thats good, now you can continue typing" He said then dropped some work for them before rushing to lectures, immediately he left i closed down the system and continued The Lion King on my game boy console.

"This boy you are funny oo" Joy smirked as i smiled and continued with the game, the babe was begining to like me, not like Lami who always made me go through hell each time.

Well something changed that hatred between me and Lami one fateful day....
#finish munching the remaining dog meat# ehen my pple, make i go wash am down with one cup of fresh palm wine. I dey come back nowwwwww.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rock wia av u gone to, since mornin wey u don go chop dogmeat, e neva do u abi. Our clients ar waitin ooo.

Dear clients, pls he will soon update. So kip chillin and munchin on popcorn and ur drinks.

Lekinz my run-away e-love, sorry bout ur stolen fone. God go do better one wey pass the stolen one 10times
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Rock wia av u gone to, since mornin wey u don go chop dogmeat, e neva do u abi. Our clients ar waitin ooo.

Dear clients, pls he will soon update. So kip chillin and munchin on popcorn and ur drinks.

Lekinz my run-away e-love, sorry bout ur stolen fone. God go do better one wey pass the stolen one 10times
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Rock wia av u gone to, since mornin wey u don go chop dogmeat, e neva do u abi. Our clients ar waitin ooo.

Amen for am oo. I don update sha, na work hook me for throat. Thanks Secetary. Better go look for Machine X oo. Ehen my Lawyer, abeg send me ur number make i sama u ur december salary

waslead300: uduak abeg come nd update nah... Since mornin may u dey eat dog meat u no va eat a finish ni.... @ lekinz, God will provide a new and beta fone 4 u but na moni u go use buy am sha...

I don show sire

01emek: Uduawk u see play 4 my face?

No, abeg no vex, just allow me see play small

sкчscrαρεr™:
Aaah, na MTN u dey use, see the way u quote the comment three times...

No mind those goats, i go soon break that sim but i just dey consider. Ever since i did sim swap, they have never remained the same again

aveiro: Atlast!!!.am here.started 4rm s1 now finally reach s2.mak i go start page 1 asap.b4 oga d rock go mak me read ol day.lyk dat of s1...#space booked

Welcome sir, abeg do catch up jare

Ruthia: *Looking*

I dey see u for HD oo, u com scarce like mosquito for my bedroomgrin

lekinz:

Chai hardluck man. I hope no be that ur android wey u dey use photoshop ba?

Where my female fans na, dem don run finish, even my wifes don disappear, ok na, watching una for HD(ritababe, miss Rock, Jumizie, Priceless love, kidda berry, Faith chubby)

@Daniel and Kingphilip-una skull no wan close gringrin

typing with jet speed.
I hope Man united wins ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vickie zion and Uncanny genuis-i dey watch una ooo.

Wher my hausa bouncer na and that sexy one, una go ASUU strike
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uduak your papa sef funny o. Hw him go register a bad boy like you in a computer school. You wey don tear eye, now i'm sure say u go bleep every babes you meet for that place. Dnt tell me you won't bleep Joy & Lami o. But no bleep customers o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pheeew!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am dead wt lafta
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
D9ty7: Uduak your papa sef funny o. Hw him go register a bad boy like you in a computer school. You wey don tear eye, now i'm sure say u go bleep every babes you meet for that place. Dnt tell me you won't bleep Joy & Lami o. But no bleep customers o. Lol

U no well walahigrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now this is not funny anymore. I don type finish and nack una one bad suspence when my fone just switched off. I tried oning but it would just show white light and off back. Chai make we leave am rest na, maybe its brain is hot.

Tomoro we go see how it goes, maybe early morning update go dey.
#typing from second fone# no ask me to used this fone type oo,except una wan see am by 1am. Touch screen no be typing fone.

Goodnite....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mr. Rock, i hope say no be because man u lose na him u no wan update give us... I go advice u may u migrate go crystal palace or cardif city grin... Na brotherly advice oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2013
waslead300: Mr. Rock, i hope say no be because man u lose na him u no wan update give us... I go advice u may u migrate go crystal palace or cardif city grin... Na brotherly advice oooo
Taaar, forget that club, i don disown them. I bettter support Nasarawa United.

Good morning y'all.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2013
GOOD SAMARITAN
"Lami get up before Oga comes and catches you' Joy said to Lami who was busy twisting and holding her stomach in pains, i was really glad and took that to my advantage. I opened the Opera mini application to browse only for her to remove my modem, i grinned bitterly and continued playing my Game Boy.

"Welcome sir" We all greeted, the man did not even acknowledge the greetings, he just went further to drop typing stuffs for his girls and checked out how i was busy typing Uduak Peter before marching out. I hissed and saved the page agan before resuming my game.

"Now how am i going to do this with all tis pain, oga would sack me today" Lami lamentated and bursted into tears, my gladness turned to pity as i looked at her, i guess she never expected the next words to come out from my mouth.

"Bring it let me type, if oga is coming you would continue" I said without even thinking, i guess tears of women always struck my heart.

She looked at me with teary eyes, she never believed i would assist her.

"Are you sure you can type?" she asked me nervously.

"Ofcus i can type, abi is it not me typng my name since?" i joked which made them laugh.

"Alright oya come and sit here" Lami said and stood up to allow me use her system. The look on her face was priceless, actually i hate typing like hell, thats one of my weak points or let me say laziness no good. I showed them that i was not a learner as they all thought.

After that day we became one big family, i was helping them to till and design stuffs while they connected back my modem and allowed me to search google only, well i was ok with that.

Joy used that as an oppourtunity to come closer to me, we helped eachother wheneer, sometimes they even bought food for me. From a computer learner i had turned to a co-worker.

Our rappot came to a shaky ground one day when Lami blurted out something.

"Uduak you know what? My sister would like to meet you, she said your name sounded falimliar" Lami said.

"Ehhhhn, make i hear word, wetin be that one you dey yarn again?" Joy shouted angrily her face spiked forth jealousy, i smiled and kept quiet.

When we were going home Joy left us and went home alone, i was interested about what Lami said and escourted her.

"So are you sure of what you were saying about your sister?" I asked nervously.

"Of cus, she was anxious to really hear your voice, she would like to meet you soon" Lami said, i smiled discreetly, atleast i have one more package to handle, i told her that i would come the next day.

Joy was not smiling anymore with us, she wanted competition with Lami, atleast if she dont get me then Lami's sister should not also.

"Uduak one of my friend was given assignment on your system, abeg can you help her to design it?" Joy asked.

I smiled and readily agreed to help, it was in corel draw so i began helping the girl to design the wedding card better, she left a note below which i noticed and read before replying. Suddenly the computer class was not bad after all, i had two fresh meats already. Sorry i did not know if they were fresh but my brain told me so.

"Uduak do you know that Joy have a boy friend?" Lami teased.

"Mehn so i don miss be that na" i said jokingly but Joy never took it as a joke, the next thing i heard was a thundrous slap on the face of Lami, they began quarreling and then a big fight ensured.

The best part i love about girls is their fights, atleast maybe free bobby show fit dey, so i was busy hailing them envious of the fact that it was not a divas championship title match.

They were so engrossed in their battle and me the refree was thinking of who to enable to win the contest when a shadow appeared at the door.

"Whats going on here?" Our oga at the top shouted.

We all froze, i was designing instead of typing 'Uduak Peter', the girls have pushed their mouse and keyboards to the ground, they looked disorganized, the boss was breathing fire.

One line enter my head...
'This one na one chance motor or so i thought'.....

To Be Continued......

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Gd mnin my son, *legs crossed,hands Akimbo* waiting 4 updates!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Make i go update the other thread, see una later.

Ruthia-i see u oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2013
I try o, FTC, omo c gobe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2013
The rock5555: Make i go update the other thread, see una later.

Ruthia-i see u oooo
i c u too oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.