Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199355 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Waitin+waitin+waitin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ok am back but hungry dey do me strong thing oosad

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
so out of all d babes,u did just twogrintongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Rock! Rock! Rock! How many times did i call u? Eat fast and post nah*eh*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
DEDICATED TO KIDDA BERRY MY SWEETHEART

BACK HOME
"Sebastine i dey come, make i go bath again, if motor come just flash me" I informed Seba before marching of to the direction of the hostels. That morning there was alot of water but the bathrooms were empty because almost everyone were in a rush to meet their busues before it took off. I wondered what Grace would have been thinking when she did not find my number in her phone again, that was her own cross to bear not mine.

"When i got to the hostel something smelt fishy, but i could not place it on anything, the hall was empty as the campers left it but still something felt amiss. I looked around till my eyes caught a phone charging in one corner, i was excited that someone had left his phone and went home-extra phone things on my mind.

I crept closer only to find a shocker-It was Emeka's phone, but we were together after the buses started leaving, he informed me that his mom was coming to pick him then i saw him with his new catch, that was when i sighted him last. The piece of puzzles in my head began joining together- one place gave me my next pinpoint location-The bathroom.

I walked slowly to the direction of the bathroom but i heard no noise, i almost gave up and turn back but a slow hissing noise made me freeze, i turned and followed the sound to the second sets of bathrooms, the noise got louder as i got near, a lady was clearly moaning which made my diicck waved up in Joy. I entered the toilet before it and peeped up since the walls built between them was short while standing on the toilet seat. I saw a great shocker.

The so-claimed girl that was claiming altar call/repentance things was the person that Emeka the great was bleeping, she had her hands on the wall while he gave her from behind, she was trying to compress his noises which reduced to hissing sounds, i almost lost balance at the sight of those large swinging bosoms of hers, that was really affecting me so i crept down with a bad idea in mind. I took the largest bucket i could find and filled it with water then marched like a soldier man into the bathroom before theirs and kept quiet. The also kept still like thieves, i smiled and began bathing carelessly, making sure to spread the water at all corners, since they could not afford to be caught by whosoever was in the bathroom next to them , they kept quiet till i was through. I smiled as i ran for round two of bathing/Splashing till Seba flashed me.
"Chai Emeka wetin happen na?" I asked him as he came forward with wet clothes.

"Oboy e no easy oo, i fall for inside water" He responded, i could not help but laughed at his fake lie, the girl also came but hers was alittle better because she pulled of her clothes before the bleeping section.

We waved goodbye to Emeka and entered our buses, we were the last remaining, Emeka mother came and also took him and his so-called wife material before we left.

The second bus that was damaged in the accident laid by the side of the road, it was so squeezed up but hopefully the driver survived the crash unhurt. We were all dropped at our junctions each till it remained Sebastine, i And Uncle Mark. I dropped by our church, collected house key and asked my sister to bring my own share of food cus there was a dedication that day.

My father came home later and asked me about the retreat stuff and other things before announcing to me a Very goodnews.

I WAS GOING TO COMPUTER LESSONS, A PLACE I CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
linpok: so out of all d babes,u did just twogrintongue

Two in four days aint bad at all. Point of correction na three, including that other leszgringringrin

i average scoring a goal in one match, i no trygrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
tanx 4 d update... I hope say d harm may u dey cause 4 d CS no be bleepin tinz sha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555:

Two in four days aint bad at all. Point of correction na three, including that other leszgringringrin

i average scoring a goal in one match, i no trygrin

LoL!!! I won't add d LeS babe,cos her own is a devine visitationgrintongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
linpok:

LoL!!! I won't add d LeS babe,cos her own is a devine visitationgrintongue

I no blame u, i know say u na once a month u dey bleepgringringringrin

make i go update my collabo thread, if sleep and ba3 gree me i go com back here, if not na goodnite tinz ooo.

@Sexy Saphire-Check ur Mailbox
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555:

U get mouth Rock kiss. Why u remove ur number for ur signature?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555:

I no blame u, i know say u na once a month u dey bleepgringringringrin

make i go update my collabo thread, if sleep and ba3 gree me i go com back here, if not na goodnite tinz ooo.

D last tym I checkd,I tink I was a Vgringrintongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
The fear of BleePers z d beggining of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

U get mouth Rock kiss. Why u remove ur number for ur signature?

I go put am back. Dont worry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
linpok:

D last tym I checkd,I tink I was a Vgringrintongue

Na God save u gringrin

@Tombilly-welcome sir.

Ahhh, my eyes don dey comot tears. Goodnite ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
who say this world never spoil finish?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Daniel2802: who say this world never spoil finish?

e neva spoil finish bro

#btw nice update rock..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by WisdomMe(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Gud morning peeps. Chatting frm on top of paw paw tree waiting for rock...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
<frowning and starts calling>Rock! Rock! Rock! Do fast and come and update o! Or else na ombatse things on my mind and u knw what dat means..*grin*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Una good morning ooo.

Typing,,,
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kurocyte(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2013
You have really kept me entertained with this piece.More ink to your pen.@Rock.

*impatiently waiting for an update*

I greet all my brethren wey dey this community. Una weldone oooooooo!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2013
COMPUTER CLASS
"Good after noon sir" A tall fair man greeted my dad and shook his hands, i assumed him to be the owner of the shop where i was going to do my lessons.

"afternoon, this is my son that i told you about, i want him to start computer lessons here" My dad explained.

"So do you want afteroons or mornings?" the man asked me.

"Afternoon!!" i screamed happily because i would be home alone all morning and could do what ever i like but noise from my siblings in the afternoon could drive someone crazy.

"Alrightyou are the only one on afternoon lessons, its a three month course so get prepared" The owner said while i smiled happily, actually i was not smiling because i wanted to learn computer but the two hot babes working in that shop was my prioty. They concluded my fee and my dad paid before i was asked to resume the next day, one of the girls was looking at me so i smiled but she behaved like it was not me, i bone my face and went away.

The next day i nack my perfume and fine cloth just to go to computer lessons, i arrived in time and wanted to touch the computer but the scream from the two girls at once froze me.

"He said you should touch nothing till he comes" One of them informed me, i nod my head and sat quietly.

"Ok you have come abi? Welcome, how is your dad?" The man asked.

"Fine sir" i replied coldly.

"Ok have you touched a computer before?" the man asked.

The question almost threw me off with laughter but i controlled it.

"Yes sir" I answered him.

"Well am not sure, oya refresh the icons let me see" The man said. The insult was too much for me to handle but i controlled myself and refresh the icons, then his next words shocked me.

"Ok thats lesson one for today, this is how to make a computer sleep, how to put it off, how to put it on: keep on learning these till your closing time" He said and told his girls to watch me before going for his lectures, the man a lecturer in the same school as that lecturer in our compound.

My anger had reached breaking point, how could this man teach me only how to put on, off and refresh pages and arrange icons, does he take me as a bleeping learner, even a learner could do better than that, i was surely not a learner, i had a long history with computers.

"My first computer lessons came when my mom was working in First bank, Jos before the riots, she had a black and white laptop which she types with, she usually teaches us all"

"Also when i was in Jss 1 in Akwanga before we got transfered, my mum was teaching in a computer school, after school hours i usually go there to join them with my own system, i could perform corel draw grahpics faster than all the students then even though they were ages older than me, sometimes i took the lessons when my mum was tired"

So i had sufficient knowledge of computer, the only thing i never did till that point was browsing with a computer and there i was busy arranging icons, my face was frowned up. It was better i would have just sat at home than that misery.

"He said you should be arranging icons and not staring into space" One of the girls jolted me out of my thougts, i gave them a deathlike look and continued punching the mouse like i wanted it to spoil, shey na me they want to off computer, i go kill am with over-booting. Though i took solace in the fact that it was my first day which means the second would be better but i was wrong.

When the man came back, i showed him what i had learnt so he smiled and told me that i had one more week to perfect the idea.

"One week to learn how to just on and off computer, even an im:becile would call that a punishment but i was used to facing obstacles so i took that in good faith and completed my one week one and offing computer course.

The next week i was expecting a better lesson when he throw another heavy bombshell on my head.

"This week we are going to learn about Microsoft word(he opened the programme as i smiled at the blank pages hoping that i would impress him with my typing skills but i was wrong) you are going to write your name to fill up five pages each day till this week runs out" He informed me and dashed out for another lectures, i placed my hands on my head and stared into space. One sentence came into my head.

"Uduak you own don finish"

"Chai see dog meat oo, make i go buy am, maybe before evening i go don chop am finish" gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2013
kurocyte: You have really kept me entertained with this piece.More ink to your pen.@Rock.

*impatiently waiting for an update*

I greet all my brethren wey dey this community. Una weldone oooooooo!!!

welcome boss
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2013
The rock5555: "Chai see dog meat oo, make i go buy am, maybe before evening i go don chop am finish" gringrin
Oga Rock, abeg do eat ur dog meat finish b4 12pm ooo.... Waitin patiently 4 ur next update... Team uduak, Teak Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2013
When i did my own computer training,access and Excel were the one that give me headche....*still siting on top of a mango tree*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2013
ROCK man hahahaha me I want even Bleep one cafe girl here self cuz of she too d eye me. Wich means we get dsame blood group. Group B (Bleeping) hahahaha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Interesting update..*in oliver twist's voice* we need some more
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Lmaogringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2013
###Angry and Sad###
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2013
As u did booting 4 1 week,wen he reaches corel draw,na 1 year e go be

lekinz,werin hapn
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
As u did booting 4 1 week,wen he reaches corel draw,na 1 year e go be

lekinz,werin hapn

My phone was stolen yesterday....

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.